Uh Oh, Mom? Dad? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti's eyes were closed absorbing the sensation of her daughter's touching her from her tiny butt hole to her pussy. Kari leaned over and lightly licked her mother's anal opening. Patti's moans were becoming louder with this new sensual experience.

"Dan," help me roll my mom over," Kari said softly to her husband. The young couple gently took hold of Patti and rolled her on her back. Kari spread her legs wide open, first lightly licking the outer lips, Dan sucking on his mother-in-law's nipple.

Patti was lost, her mind cleared of any thoughts as she succumbed to being pleasured by her daughter. Kari opened her mother up to expose her clitoris which she gently kissed. Kari's tongue ran up and down the length of Patti's swollen vulva, lingering on her clit. Waves of pleasure consumed Patti's body.

"Oh my," Patti cooed. "Don't stop," she pleaded. Kari had no intention of stopping until her mother gushed her womanly nectar all over her face. She was going to bring her slowly to climax. Extending the pleasure as a gift to the woman who gave birth to her.

"Oh mommy," Kari moaned, her face still buried between her mother's thighs. Dan massaged Patti's tits, occasionally pinching her nipples lightly. Patti's body started to shake and writhe. The dam broke and she gushed a river into the waiting mouth of her daughter.

Kari moved to lay on top of her mother, their nipples pressed against each other's. "I love you mom," Kari said softly before their lips touched, then their tongues in a passionate kiss.

"I love you too, baby" Patti said when their lips disengaged.

Kari rolled off her mother and Dan positioned himself to enter her. He easily slid his cock in to Patti's wet pussy. Slowly he humped his mother-in-law who was now engaged passionately kissing her daughter.

Dan felt Patti's vaginal muscles clench his cock, her hips bucked as he thrust deep inside her, spewing his seed inside. "Oh god, yes," she cried out, her body once again consumed in orgasmic pleasure.

The three bodies laid there on the beach, their limbs intertwined, they drifted off in contented slumber. An hour later they awoken by Chloe and Alice.

"Hey you better be careful falling asleep," Alice warned. "You could get sun burned really bad.

"Your right," Dan said. "Maybe we should go in and get out of the sun," he suggested. They all went inside together and sat down at a table in the bar and ordered Margaritas. Patti's hand was on her daughter's thigh, gently rubbing her.

"Those were the two most amazing orgasms I have ever had," Patti confessed.

"That's because you received them from us in a condition of love," Kari said to her mother.

"I'm beginning to get it," Patti said.

***********

"Good afternoon. My name is Mistress Jenny. Today's program is for novices and first timers to the world of BDSM," the tall big busted woman announced. "We are going to introduce you to the practice with some bondage and teasing, dominance and submission," she explained. "I will need a volunteer, man or woman."

Dan was intrigued and stepped up. Kari smiled knowing that she would be the dominant one in their role play today.

"Watch how I tie him to the chair," Mistress Jenny instructed. "This is supposed to bring immense sexual pleasure to both the dominant and the submissive. It is not, and I emphasize that, not inflict harm to your partner. Safety is the most important element."

Mistress Jenny tied Dan to the chair, his arms at his side, his legs apart with easy access to his genitals. She applied nipple clamps and a blindfold.

"At first you should not use a ball gag. You can add that in to your practice after you are very comfortable with your partner and have established good communication. Your safe word today is 'blue' the color blue. If at any time you feel it is going too far or the slaps are painful, use the safe word to stop."

Mistress Jenny knelt in front of Dan and started to suck on his cock to get him hard. Once he was fully erect the Mistress tied a leather strap around the base of his cock. The she tied another around the base of his ball sack. "Tell me when it feels to tight," she said to Dan pulling the ball strap tighter. "There," Dan let out.

"So, the whole idea here is to tease and punish," Mistress Jenny instructed. "Pleasure your partner until you sense he or she is about build an orgasm." She demonstrated by sucking and jerking Dan's cock until he visibly started bucking his hips like he was going to build an orgasm. Misstress Jenny pulled back off him and with a leather whip lightly smacked his balls.

"You want to cum? You want to make a mess, you fucking bad boy?" she berated him.

Mistress Jenny stood up and faced the class. "You see, that's the idea. You pleasure your partner and then you punish him or her and humiliate him or her. For those of you who are going to have the female be the submissive we have a variety of vibrators for the men to use on you. Take this as long as you want. Until both of you can't stand it any longer and you feel the urgent need to fuck. I promise you, you will have the best sex of your life."

"Now, who is Dan's partner?" Mistress Jenny asked. Kari stepped forward. "You lucky girl. Dan has a beautiful cock." Kari smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

Kari brought Dan to nearing an orgasm five times, humiliating him with shouts like, "You think I would let your fucking dick brain cock spew its shit all over me? " This was getting Kari extremely aroused. She was dripping down her leg, a puddle of her juices forming on the floor beneath her.

Mistress Jenny noticed Kari's heightened state of arousal and went over to help untie Dan from the chair. "I can see you need to be fucked extremely bad," she said to Kari. Dan stood up and spun Kari around, bending her over the chair and forcefully thrust his cock into her gushing pussy and fucked her with such force, the sound of their flesh slapping filled the room, that when he finally exploded inside her she screamed with pleasure and her legs gave out, collapsing to the floor with her torso on the chair.

********

Dan and Kari went to the restaurant for dinner with the others in their group. Now there was a table for ten, Bill and Janice having finally arrived. Still not taking chances with their identities, Janice wore a wig of long blonde hair with silver streaks. She had contact lenses that changed her eye color to sparkling blue. Bill also wore a wig of jet black hair, his natural color being a sandy blonde.

Janice gave Dan and Kari each a hug when they arrived at the table. Dan sat down next to Janice and Kari on the other side of Dan next to her mother.

"I like the hair and the blue eyes," Dan remarked. "Makes you look even sexier, though I didn't think that was possible."

"She's got me turned on already," Kari laughed.

During dinner Kari and Dan relayed their experiences that afternoon in the BDSM beginner's class. Dan said he had never been so worked up to have sex and Kari agreed that she too was so turned on during the session that she left a puddle of her juices on the floor beneath her.

After dinner the group went to the bar for a drink and to see how they would get together for the night's activities. Ed informed the group that he was going to a bisexual group session with his old time acquaintances. He invited anyone who wanted to go to join him.

"I would like some nice young cock tonight," Janice said looking at Dan and glancing over at Bob.

"Bob, you're going to love Janice's sweet pussy," Dan said to Chloe's friend.

"Does that mean I get a chance for some sweet young pussy?" Bill joked.

"Absolutely," Chloe chimed in looking over at Kari.

"I would like to spend an intimate night with my mom," Kari responded looking over at her mother.

"That would be great for the two of you," Dan said hoping that Patti would be receptive to spending the time alone in bed with her daughter.

They each had another drink before going their separate ways. Bill took Chloe up to the night club to show her off, Dan wanted to show Janice the BDSM room so he and Bob and Janice headed there first. Kari took her mother by the hand and headed toward her room.

"Why don't we relax in the hot tub and maybe we can hook up with another couple there," Carl suggested to his wife Alice.

Kari and Patti entered the room and locked the door behind them. Patti was just about to speak when Kari put a finger to her lips and made a "Shsh" sound. Kari guided her mother's head towards hers and their lips touched gently. They stood there for several minutes embraced in loving kisses.

Kari let the straps of her sundress slide down her arms, the clothing fell to the floor. She took ahold of her mother's top and pulled it over her head. Kari dropped to her knees and unbuttoned Patti's shorts, she pulled them down. Patti stepped out of them and once again they were standing there in an embrace, breast to breast, their erect protruding nipples pressing into each other.

Mother and daughter climbed into the bed and continued passionately making out, their hands roaming, exploring each other's bodies. Patti lost all sense of composure, a deep lustful yearning to ravish the body of her daughter overcame her. Patti took each tit in turn into her mouth, sucking on those marvelous nipple that were similar to her own. Her hand found its way to Kari's shining shaved mound.

Patti went down on her daughter ravenously. She became intoxicated by her daughter's heavenly scent. Patti had never been this way with a woman but now her desire was out of control. She licked and lapped, sucked and blew, sending Kari soaring to a wave of orgasms, each one more intense than the last.

"Oh my god mommy," Kari cried out between pants. Kari's pussy gushed her fluid drowning her mother's face.

Eventually, they both ran out of energy. The sheets were wet from their excretions but they didn't care. They fell asleep, Patti spooning her daughter.

*****************

There were two chairs in Bill and Janice's room that Janice moved side by side. She sat Dan and Bob in them. The young men were still wearing shorts and t-shirts.

"I bet you didn't know what I did to put my way through college," Janice said in a seductive voice. "I worked in strip clubs pole dancing and giving lap dances and hand jobs in the V.I.P. room," she said. "Now you boys just sit there and let me put on a show for you."

Janice found some upbeat disco style music on her phone to dance to. She swirled around pretending there was a pole, slowly inching down the zipper on the back of her dress. She smiled and winked as her dress slowly came off, falling to the floor. She reached around her back and unclasped her bra which she slowly and sensually slid off, tossing it into Bob's lap.

Janice rubbed her tits across Dan and Bob's faces, her nipples gliding across their lips. Janice danced around some more and teasingly tugged her panties down several times to the delight of the men. She slid her hand down her panties and fingered herself while moving seductively. She went up to Bob and took his hand and placed it on her mound having pulled her panties down slightly. Then she slapped his hand saying, ""Naughty boy."

It took the length of a song for Janice to remove her panties all together. She looked at Dan's crotch, then Bob's, smiling to see their shorts were tented from arousal. She knelt in front of Bob and hummed on his erection through the material. That sent shivers through him. She unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts letting his cock spring out.

"Ooo," Janice cooed. "That's a nice fat one. You're going to stretch my pussy nicely," she said softly in his ear before nibbling it.

She then went and did the same with Dan. She stood them up and pulled their shorts off while they each removed their shirts.

"No lap dances today," Janice said to the young men. "I have something I need more from two nice young hard cocks." She went over to her luggage and rummaged through it. She pulled out a small bottle and tossed it to Dan.

"You're going to need that to get your cock in my tight ass," she said to Dan. "And you're going to stretch my pussy with that fat cock of yours," she said to Bob. "Now come over here and lay down on the bed," she told Bob.

Bob laid down on his back with his thick cock pointing straight up in the air. Janice climbed up and straddled Bob, slowly lowering herself down on his thick rod. "Oh yes, I love a fat cock," she cried out as she was all the way down on him. Janice settled in for a few seconds and then leaned forward exposing her ass to Dan.

"You know what to do Danny boy," she called out. Dan did know exactly what to do. He put some lube on his fingers first to work the tiny opening, prompting the tight muscles to loosen up. Dan poured some more lube into her opening and slathered some on his cock. He placed the tip of his cock at her anal hole.

"Rock back when you're ready," Dan said to Janice. She pulled forward a little and then back. Dan pushed in slowly, his cock sliding along the rock hard penis on the other side of the thin wall separating the two hard rods. Dan buried himself until his balls smacked against Janice's butt cheeks.

"Oh god, I am so fucking full of cock," she cried out. Dan and Bob got into a rhythm, their cocks sliding along each other enhanced their sensation. Dan started fucking harder, knowing that Janice would need that to climax. Dan relentlessly pounded Janice's rectum.

Janice clenched her teeth as she felt Dan shoot his cum into her bowels, her body reacted by jerking up and her muscles pushed Dan out. "Holy fuck," she cried out. With Dan gone, Bob pumped his cock with strong thrusts from his hip.

"Flip me over and finish me off," Janice yelled at Bob. He complied, rolling her over and pounding her from on top of her. Janice's tits jiggled like jello from the ponding she was getting.

"Fuck yes," Janice kept screaming.

"I'm going to cum," Bob warned.

"Fuck, cum inside me," she cried out. Bob let go with powerful spurts. "Fuck yea," Janice screamed.

Bob pulled out and Janice laid on the bed almost lifeless, cum dripping out both her holes.

*********

Bill and Chloe were having fun dancing and flirting in the nightclub when Bob eyed two good looking young women sitting at the bar, looking dejected. He grabbed Chloe and they made their way to see what was up with the girls.

"I can't imagine anything so horrible that would have you sitting here with all these sexy naked people, looking so glum," Bill said to the women.

They looked at each other before one of them responded. "Well, our asshole husbands fell asleep at the beach and their dicks are fried," said the blonde with the perky small tits.

"Ouch," said Chloe.

"That sucks," said Bill. "You spend all that money to come here and have fun and they screw up."

"Yea, don't rub it in. I'm pissed enough as it is," said the other woman.

"We have a group here with five nice cocks we can share," Chloe said gleefully.

The women looked at each other again and a smile came to each of their faces.

"I suppose that means yes," Bill said seeing their reaction.

"Fuck yea," said the blonde. "I didn't come here to play with myself. My name is Jackie and this is Holly," she said sticking out her hand.

"I'm Chloe and this is Bill," Chloe responded. "Why don't we go and see if the three of us can fuck Bill to a state of comatose first. I think the other guys are busy at the moment."

Jackie and Holly jumped off their barstools and kissed Chloe and Bill. Bill reminded Chloe that Janice was in his room with Dan and Bob so it would be best to go to hers.

"Best to get you two ladies warmed up," Bill suggested having them lay on the bed while Bill pleasured Jackie's pussy and Chloe went for Holly's. After a little finger fucking both women climaxed and were ready for the action.

Bill laid on his back, his erection pointing upwards. Jackie wrapped her lips around Bill's cock and started bobbing while Holly licked his balls. Jackie took the first turn and lowered herself on Bill's rod. Bouncing herself up and down.

"Ride him as long as you need to. He's got lots of stamina for an older guy," Chloe informed her new found friends.

Jackie had a lot of energy and bounced and grinded for five minutes before she climaxed. Holly hoped on Bill next with her back to him, rocking his cock. "Jesus," she cried out as her first smaller orgasm hit. She rocked some more back and forth. She wanted a big one so she dismounted and got on all fours telling Bill to fuck her doggie style.

Bill pounded away and resisted cumming a couple of times until he felt Holly's vaginal muscles contract and practically push his cock out. "Jesus. Fuck Me. Yes," she screamed as she got her big one.

Chloe sucked the remnant juices from Holly and off Bill's cock, helping him firm up some more before she mounted him and took her own ride. Chloe was grinding her pelvis against Bill when she heard the door open.

"Bobby, is that you?" she called out.

Bobby eyed the two other women sitting on the bed watching Chloe ride Bill. "It's me," he answered.

"This is Holly and Jackie," Chloe said to her friend. "Hope you saved some juice because these girls need some," she said.

Jackie was definitely ready to go again so she went up to Bob and took his flaccid cock in her mouth. Bob grew stiff again and Jackie marveled how thick he was.

"Look Holly," Jackie called to her friend. "Have you ever seen a cock that thick?"

Bill moaned when he shot his load into Chloe as they orgasmed together. They settled down and made room on the bed for Jackie and Bob.

"Oh my," Jackie moaned as Bob for the second time that night stretched another tight pussy with his fat organ.

Bob fucked Jackie and Holly and late into the wee hours of the morning, Chloe. Bill recovered after a while and fucked Jackie again until he climaxed in her. Eventually all five of them passed out from exhaustion, a pile of naked bodies sleeping in whatever position on the king sized bed.

*********

Bill and Chloe brought their new friends to the late brunch where the rest of the group was already seated. Chloe introduced Jackie and Holly to everyone and sat down next to Dan and his mother Alice. Soon the conversation turned to sexual activities in the common areas.

"My wife, Kari and I did do the BDSM class," Dan explained. "We were so into it with each other, we didn't notice the others in the room."

"I think you should do a public display of your family enjoying each other," Janice suggested. "I think a lot of the voyeurs would really get off if they knew you were fucking your mother," she said to Dan.

"I didn't quite get that," Jackie interjected. "Would you fuck your mother with people watching?" she asked Dan.

"It's hot watching Dan and his mom," Kari piped in.

"You watched your husband and his mother fucking?" Jackie asked still not believing that she was hearing them correctly.

"The first time it was with Carl and Ed and his wife," Kari explained. "We were sitting on the other bed and I came several times."

"Uh, Jackie," Holly called out. "I think they found us and they don't look happy," she said.

"Shit," Jackie exclaimed. "This is going to be awkward."

Jackie and Holly stood up to face their husbands who had been looking for them throughout the resort. Both of them walked other to the women with scowls.

"Where the fuck you been all night?" Jackie's husband yelled at her.

Jackie looked at her husband defiantly. "Having a good time with these lovely people," she told him. Her husband fumed. "We're going home," he told her.

"Fuck you," Jackie replied. "We came here to a swingers resort to have fun and meet other folks and fuck other folks," she yelled at him. "We spent a lot of money to have a good time and I'm not going to waste it."