Ultimate Humiliation Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Male Humiliation Story MF, MM, MFM, CFNM, HUMILIATION.
10.4k words
17.5k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ultimate Humiliation -- Chapters 1 to 4 -- rest to follow.

© Mr M. 2021. MF, MM, MFM, CFNM, HUMILIATION

Background: My first attempt at erotic literature. I'm exploring a fantasy of a male being 'exposed' in front of a group of people, looking at me purely to comment and embarrass me. I've never been a sub or even experimented with anything like this. Most stories/porn focus on females 'exposed accidentally' or even exhibitionism, with male exhibitionism seen as somewhat 'perverted.'

Anything will go in this story EXCEPT ch**d porn, sc*t, p*ke, tort*re or r*pe including any reference or fantasy to such subjects. I hope you enjoy it. If it goes down well, more to follow:

All characters 20+ and appropriate. ANY similarity to any real person is COMPLETELY unintentional. If there is a GENUINE concern of identification contact me and we can discuss.

Chapter 1: The Brush Past

A night out with the lads, great. I'd had a couple of drinks, but was falling behind the group, as I normally do.

I am a healthy 26-year-old, with reasonable looks, dark hair, and a decent physique, however, I was not a big beer drinker. I tended to prefer nights in, with a glass of decent red wine (or two), good company and a movie. Don't get me wrong, I was no lightweight and could hold my own. I just found the beer to be gassy, leaving me feeling bloated and full.

It was a mystery to me how the rest seemed to drink gallons of the stuff in one go without seeming to suffer in this way. It didn't bother me though; they were a good bunch and we had been through good and bad times since leaving school.

I spotted Kate at the bar, waiting to be served. I only knew her name, and I had never met her. I think I knew the name as one they had mentioned her in passing, perhaps they knew her?

*****

For those not in the UK, our bars may be a mystery. There is no formal queue as such, you just wait at the bar and the staff will serve you, generally in turn. There is an unwritten rule if the bar staff come to you before someone who has been waiting longer, you tell the server. If the front of the bar is full, you wait behind someone being served and when they move, another unwritten rule allows the person behind to take their place as they leave, pushing their way out of the people behind. It just works; however, it is a quaintly British thing.

*****

I knew Kate by name in passing but had never spoken to her. I'm not even sure how I knew her? Maybe one of the lads knew her and had referred to her. She stuck in my mind anyway.

She was stood at the bar, waiting to be served. I agreed to get the next (last for me) round in for the lads, so headed over to the bar. I ended up standing behind Kate, accidentally on purpose. I couldn't help admiring her figure.

Kate was around five-eight in her heels, just shorter than my six foot. She had long dark hair, shiny and smooth, finishing midway down her back. Her hair lay on her sheer blouse, through which her slightly muscular, yet still feminine back beautifully set off a delicate black bra strap, tense and clearly holding unseen treasures. Her long sleeves were opaque blue finishing in a neat loose cuff. One arm rested on the bar, the other resting gently by her side with her hand rested on her thigh.

She wore a tight black Lycra skirt that gripped her firm peachy arse, drawing in and gripping her firm thighs. I was mesmerized. Her arse, thighs and legs were stunning. She stood with one leg relaxed showing off a firm calf, her other leg supporting her sleight weight elegantly poised on her heeled shoe. It being winter she wore black nylon stockings or tights.

Her hips were wide, but not so wide as to be out of proportion, the tightness of her skirt setting her arse off perfectly. There was no sign of panty-lines showing, and my imagination ran wild with her in a skimpy think thong or better, perhaps commando? It was fair to say, from behind, Kate struck up a fine figure of a woman.

Fuck, she was SEXY as hell.

I was lost in my thought as Dave joined me and nudged me out of my trance, with a knowing look. He nodded towards Kate's backside and nodded at me. That nod between leary lads eyeing up an attractive woman in a bar, probably way out of their league.

Whilst this went on Kate had been served. Taking two glasses and leaving to my right I moved into the space she left. Her thigh brushed past my front and cock. I felt a twitch in my balls. Her thigh was firm, solid and brushed gently passed my semi-hard dick. For fucks sake, my cock continued to harden. With all the voyeurism of Kate's beautiful back, her perfect arse and feeling her thigh brush against my cock. What the hell was going on, I was only looking at her arse and I was feeling horny as fuck.

As she passed, I saw she had two glasses of red wine, she wore a silver ring on the middle finger of her left hand. She flicked her hair and continued, disappearing behind a group of people.

"Stop it, Phil," my inner voice told me, "You're out with the lads."

I ordered six pints, 3 lagers, 3 bitters which Dave and I took over to our table.

Chapter 2: Awakenings

I had stuck the evening out and the time approached eleven. Dave, James, and I were the only ones left of the lads, the other three having gone on to a local club. We didn't fancy clubbing, as usual, so decided to share a bottle of Merlot and finish the evening off in a more civilised way. The other three were two years younger than us, and it showed.

The crowds in the pub had thinned out considerably. Drinkers had left for clubs or home, and most people were now seated. The bar staff were starting to clean down and collect empty glasses. The pub didn't shut until gone midnight, so the staff went about their work quietly and subtly, without creating a feeling they wanted people to go home, even if they secretly did. Warm smiles and, "can I take these empties?" went alongside subtle wiping down of vacant tables, putting chairs bank in their place beneath the tables.

Our table was fairly central in the lounge area, and I could see Kate, sat at a table towards the window. She sat with her back towards me, and opposite another girl. I was still only able to see her back and sadly her beautiful tight arse and legs were out of view.

She fascinated me. I was entranced and couldn't figure out what was different about Kate. She was gorgeous for sure; however so were many other women I knew and many women I had been with. There was something different.

In the midst of my thoughts, I heard the word "Kate," and snapped back to the conversation. Dave and James were laughing hysterically, seemingly towards me.

I looked over, "What was so funny?"

"You are, you besotted fool," replied Dave.

"What?" I rather blearily said.

James headed over to order another bottle of Merlot as Dave got up and walked towards Kate's table. I was out of earshot and dreading what Dave might be saying. He could be a bit of a dick at times and loved a joke at other's expense, however, he could also take a joke, so he was well-liked.

Kate and her friend stood and followed Dave toward our table. Dave had his head hung as he returned, followed by Kate and her friend. He seemed demure and subdued. I looked at him, but he avoided my gaze and just led the girls on. My heart was pounding as for the first time I saw the front of this beautiful, gorgeous woman.

As Kate and her friend walked towards the table, slightly behind Dave, I watched her top, opaque blue at the front, show off the shape of her firm breasts and slim belly. Her tits shapely, moving delicately and slightly as she walked. The waistline of that tight skirt moving delightfully. Her skirt was shorter than I recalled from my ogling at the bar, finishing above mid-thigh, leaving so much of her perfect legs exposed to the world, yet just enough to my imagination, which was clearly filthy. She must have been about 25, maybe a little older.

She was laughing with her friend as Dave led them to the table.

"This is Phil," said Dave, indicating in my general direction but pointing more at the nearly empty wine bottle, "And James is over there," again waving generally in the direction of the bar.

"Phil, meet Kate, and Helen," again with some general vague arm directions.

"Hi," said Kate cheerily, as she sat down. She was stunning, and I was smitten. I took a sip of wine, emptying my glass, making sure my mouth was not so dry as I couldn't talk.

"Hello," I awkwardly replied.

Her voice was gentle, with a slight Irish twang, if I wasn't mistaken. I looked back at my glass and, remembering my manners in the nick of time.

"Hello Helen," I turned and looked at Kate's friend.

"Hi," replied Helen, "Nice to meet you."

Dave, looking at the lady's nearly empty glasses and my empty glass looked to Kate. Kate nodded and Dave shouted over to James, "Hey James, make that two!" James saluted acknowledgement, as the bartender approached him.

Kate sat opposite me, with Dave to my right and Helen to my left. James, the lucky bastard, got the seat next to Kate. Just my luck as he had a knack of getting all the ladies.

"They will bring the wine over," said James, taking his seat, lowering his eyes to gaze firmly on Kate's perfect thighs. Lucky bastard.

Helen was shorter, and more conservatively dressed than Kate. She had ginger hair in a bob style, a pretty face with a cute well-proportioned nose and mouth. She had very little make-up on, maybe some lipstick. With a natural beauty to her features, dark hazel eyes with long lashes and thin eyebrows, as is the fashion. It was fair to say she was very attractive.

She wore a thick long-sleeved black woollen jumper, masking her figure. She was probably quite slight underneath; however, her jumper could not completely hide a large set of breasts, trying desperately to show themselves off. Her skirt was not so tight as Kate's but still clung to her gorgeous firm thighs, which were thicker than Kate's. Her legs were also firm and shaped perfectly, covered with light nylons.

She crossed her legs, allowing her skirt to ride up slightly. My gaze caught a glimpse of bare thigh before Helen stretched the hem down to cover herself. My mind raced, thinking she had stockings on, wondering what was beyond?

Helen was really pretty, in a nerdy girl type of way. However, she was also sexy as hell and had a look about her. Her dark eyes would narrow occasionally. She clearly knew her body, and whilst hiding her figure beneath her clothing, she seemed confident. Her skirt riding up her thighs seemed to be less than accidental. I noticed it was slowly starting to edge up her thick firm thighs again almost as if she was teasing me.

It was clear to me Helen was a woman in control. It had to be said, I liked Helen and would quite happily like to get to know her (and her huge tits and beautiful thighs) much better.

For the first time, I saw Kate's face close up. Her dark hair, centre-parted set off her face which, I can only describe as stunning. Her eyes were emerald-green, so bright and, OH MY GOD looking at me. I lowered my gaze to my groin area and felt another twinge in my balls.

My Cock was starting to strain.

*****

On any norma' night some years back, where I had gotten into this state, I would take myself to the gents toilet and get my cock out, into my hands. I would not simply jerk myself off though. I would stand in a stall and close the door.

I would undo my jeans and let them drop to my ankles, taking my pants down I would stand with my dick, erect and exposed. Waiting.

I would listen, and then gambling no one would see me, I would open the door to the stall. I would waddle to the next stall and quickly shut the door. Naked from the waist down, hard cock protruding for anyone to see, and struggling to move. Anyone walking in would catch me, naked and erect.

The thrill was unexplainable, feeling so vulnerable, potentially caught by a stranger or multiple strangers, who would see my hard cock dripping with pre-cum, or my naked arse disappearing unexplainably into a toilet stall.

As I entered the new stall, closing the door, I would imagine being caught between stalls. Held by my captors, as they forced me to jerk off in front of them. My bare arse fully exposed, as they turned me around getting a good view of my nakedness.

I imagined them encouraging me to cum. Willing my hard cock to erupt, in front of them and on display. They would be watching my bare bottom and penis, me rubbing my penis and starting to orgasm.

As I reach the point of no return they start to laugh and point at my spasms. I would avoid their eyes, but they would all stare at my naked cock, spurting my fluid into space.

I would erupt over the floor, cumming so hard. As my orgasm died down, I would be looking at my captors. They would laugh and call me names, leaving me in a pool of my own cum, pants around my ankles, utterly humiliated.

As my mind returned to reality, in the cubicle, I'd look ashamedly at my pool of cum on the floor, my thighs and fingers. Bending down, still with my trousers down my ankles, I'd get some tissue and wipe up my sticky cum from the floor. I'd then use new toilet paper to wipe my cum from my thighs, the tip of my dick and my fingers.

I would then slowly, pull up my pants and jeans, covering my limp cock, returning to my friends in the pub.

*****

I shifted, awkwardly in my chair, and I swear I saw Helen look down at my groin. Again, another twitch in my balls, my cock demanding attention and my body craving pleasure. I was seriously considering a trip to the toilets!

As I fought against my oncoming erection, I could feel the material of my jeans restraining my cock head. It somehow made the whole situation worse and there was no WAY I could surreptitiously shift my growing cock to ease the pressure. I glanced down and my bulging cock was not hidden, should anyone look.

Helen reached for her wine and rested her hand on the table. I noticed her long and delicate fingers, smooth skin, and well-manicured long nails, with round ends. I drifted into my filthy mind again.

*****

An ex-girlfriend had nails like that and could work wonders, scratching across my balls and cock, driving me delirious with pleasure. She could make me cum just using her nails on my balls and shaft.

My mind returned to those feelings of pleasure as she would kneel on the floor, topless, with me stood naked before her, hands behind my head. She would edge me time and time again, moving close to release using just the tips of her nails.

Just as I would start to groan, she would stop, then start on another part of my balls or cock with her perfect touch. I loved the feeling of my cock, so erect and throbbing, leaking pre-cum. She often said she could feel my cock getting ready, and my balls tensing, building up the pressure.

Eventually, when she decided it was time, she would let me go. The release was amazing, a warm uncontrollable and unstoppable urge from the base of my balls, increasing in speed, heat, and intensity both down my thighs up my stomach and into my cock, as the muscles clenched and my cock, hips and legs jerked uncontrollably, shooting my sperm over her breasts, belly, and mouth.

I would often collapse to the floor, with her falling on top of me smothering my cum between us. I have not experienced orgasms like that since we split up just before college.

*****

"Here's your wine," said the barmaid placing two bottles on the table, "How many glasses?"

I snapped back from my short fantasy about Helen's hands and nails, as James smiled at her.

"Five please, Gemma."

Did he know everyone? What the hell was going on?

Chapter 3: Am I being set up?

Gemma walked over with 5 glasses. Gemma must have been in her early 20s, the usual age for barmaids in the UK, perhaps supporting herself through further education or university. She was around 5'2" in her flat black shoes, blond mid-length straight hair, slim legs with black tights on, a short skirt barely covering a firm arse and thighs. Her small pert breasts were pushing against her white, short-sleeved uniform shirt.

Gemma's face was heavily made up, with lots of foundation, false eyelashes pencil-thin eyebrows and her lips shiny with gloss. I knew from my ex-girlfriends working in busy pub/restaurants the make-up was part of the uniform, and stopped you looking like a sweaty mess as you ran around chasing orders, in and out of hot kitchens and, in some cases, being fucked over the freezer by the sous chef. Well, that was just the one ex!

She leant across the table towards Helen and me, and set two wine glasses in front of us, her slim delicate hands, and unfathomably long painted nails setting off my filthy mind again.

As she leant across the table, bending at the waist she gave James and Kate a view of her perfectly formed arse and thighs. Her skirt riding up as she leaned forwards, showing the top of her tights, barely covering her arse.

I, on the other hand, watched her shirt gape open and found myself staring at a perfect, smooth pair of tits. She wore a bra too big for her breasts, causing them to hang free of her bra, her firm nipples in my view. She placed a wine glass in front of Helen, and then one in front of me.

I couldn't help but stare at her perfect pert firm hanging tits as she placed the glasses down as Gemma seemed to linger in this position slightly longer than necessary.

"There you go lovely," she said, looking up and smiling, catching me wide eyed staring at her perfect tits down her gaping top.

I had given up the battle with my cock, which was now fully hard and straining against my jeans. I shifted uncomfortably and slightly, causing the head of my cock to graze against the jeans material, not helping my predicament at all.

Helen suddenly reached across the table.

"Wine, Phil?"

Without waiting for an answer, she started to pour wine into my glass, her arm blocking my view of Gemma's tits.

I snapped back from the display and looked at Helen.

As she finished pouring her eyes fell directly to my crotch. I could not hide the bulge, and I jolted. She KNEW what I was looking at, in fact, she must have seen those beautiful breasts too. My dick tensed, and I swear by now I had a pre-cum in my pants.

Jesus, I needed to go and relieve myself.

"Yes please," I muttered, even though she had already poured.

"It's OK lovely" She giggled.

She spoke so sweetly I instantly liked Helen and felt a strange sense of safety with her. Whilst my dick was as hard as a rock, I relaxed a little sat next to Helen.

Helen was staring at my bulging pants as she finished pouring the wine.

I looked up just as Gemma stood up, pulling the hem of her skirt down to a more appropriate length. I swear she gave me a half wink and stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth with a cheeky smile. I felt myself blush and I looked away quickly.

Helen giggled.

James was pouring wine for Kate and himself, whilst Dave looked at his glass, then his crotch. What the hell was wrong with Dave? He hadn't spoken for at least 20 minutes now. It was like he had changed character.

I was about to ask Dave if he was OK as James said, "Gemma will bring more wine if we need it," making eye contact with me and winking.

WHAT? James winked at me. So, both Helen and James caught me looking down the barmaid's top and ogling her tits! I was now in a full-on blush and had to look down at the floor. I felt a pang of shame for being caught being so obviously leary over a pair of young girls' tits, not to mention being surrounded by Kate's beautiful figure and Helen.

Helen was drawing me in. Her figure, eyes, sultry voice. Helen was seriously lovely and had a way about her. Confidence. I liked Helen.