Ultimate Sissy

Story Info
My Journey to becoming the Ultimate Sissy.
1.6k words
4.35
15.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babaca789
babaca789
49 Followers

It started a little later on in my life than I expected. I was 33 years old and partnered with a beautiful woman. I loved fucking her but the reality was this.

I am a total fucking Sissy faggot cocksucker. I love cock. I loved dressing up and getting girly and being femme. I had gay sex in the past but hadn't really thought about it at all. Then I met her. N. She was young and pretty and open-minded. She was also a Bisexual and loved being girly. We were a total match.

I opened up to her about my Bisexuality pretty early and she was accepting and encouraging. I told her of my sissy side and she began telling me fantasies of her pegging me. I would dress up girly and get pegged but I was still pretty manly.

Then one day I decided I wanted her to feminize me. We shaved my body completely smooth from head to toe and slathered moisturizer all over my body. Then I dressed up in a pretty little black dress, stockings, and she covered my face in tons of slutty make up. Then came styling the wig and the heels. I looked like a woman. Like a real SEXY, Latina woman. I'm 5'10, over 6' in heels, with a curvy ass femme body. As a man I look like a chubby Latin boy, but as a woman, I am a GODDESS. I exude sex and everyone gets instantly turned on by me. My legs are long and my hair sways with my big bouncing ass. Men cannot help but look and women cannot help but get GREEN with envy as they notice all the men's eyes on me.

Unfortunately, that's what got me into trouble.

We went to Oasis Gay Drag club in San Francisco and as we were waiting in line a total sexy Latino Bear Daddy approached me out of nowhere. He had a beard and a muscular body, not a fat gross bear, but a muscular bear with a proud Bear Flag Shirt. He knew he was fine and he flaunted it. He was proud he was a gay male bear and it turned me on like crazy!

I was sporting my pink big BIMBO earrings, in my nude pumps when he saw me and approached me. The total opposite of a sexy manly bear. I was a total femme. But at a drag club he just assumed I was one of the queens.

No baby, I told him. He was drooling over me and my girlfriend was fuming.

Give me a kiss mami!! He came on to me and kissed me right on the cheek.

I was beat red and in La-La land. Pretty sure my eyes turned into hearts.

"I'm leaving!" she yelled at me.

Before I could even say a word she was off.

I wish I could say me and the bear fucked like crazy that night, but we didn't.

This was just the intro to my life of being a sissy cocksucker.

I got back home and got naked. I was turned on by my smooth sexy body. I was chubby but as a woman I looked so good. I had tits. I had ass. I had thighs like a sexy woman and a cute little belly like a sexy chubby girl. I didn't look fat like I normally did as a boy. I looked like a WOMAN. A THICK CURVY SEXY WOMAN that NEEDED COCK!!

I fucked my ass with my dildo and came all over my sexy self. I was covered in sticky sweet cum and felt like such a sexy girl. I had fallen in love with my sexy sissy self again and aspired to be...

THE ULTIMATE SISSY COCKSUCKER

I went to Target the next day and got everything.

Razors, girly ones, shave cream, of course another girly brand, new body wash, acai berry scented, moisturizer and a girly scented body butter, woman's shampoo and conditioner, and for added measure, red hot nail polish.

I got home and gave my body another good shave. I was totally smooth. I decided to exfoliate to really smooth out and feminize my skin. I then threw on some panties and moisturized my sexy body and threw on some body butter too.

It smelled like coconuts and flowers.

My girlfriend came home and saw me applying red nail polish to my toes while wearing a thong, completely shaved smooth and smelling like coconut scented body butter.

"You smell like a fucking fruit!" she whined.

"Whatever" I sassed back at her.

"You smell like you're gonna go suck some cock." She knew I was up to something. Why else would she say that?

"Is that what you're gonna go do? Suck some cock? Realize your dream of being a cocksucker?" She taunted me.

"I'm just getting girly!" I sassed back again.

"It's ok honey, we all know how much of a cocksucker you wish you were. So what's up? What are we doing tonight?"

"I don't know. I was just gonna stay in and do my nails and maybe watch a movie."

"More gay porn?" She laughed. She caught me jacking off to gay porn the other night and made fun of me almost every day.

"it's cool. You know how much I love your gay side! I wish you were gayer!!" Words she would soon regret...

"Well I'm going over to hang out with the girls tonight! Have a fun girly time!"

As soon as she left I took out my phone and did what I wanted to do that night.

Find a MAN.

I downloaded GRINDR and tried to find some men to grind on me.

I wanted their big hard cocks so bad.

I didn't even decide to dress up fully. I just threw on a thong, and did my make up. Some foundation, a little blush over it and hot red lipstick all over my lips.

I then put my wig on and took some pics.

Fuck. I looked good. I had an ass and titties and looked like a playboy model in the thong. My cock was so tiny from being nervous that I didn't even have a bulge. I just looked like a thick woman getting sexy pics taken in her thong. I then uploaded the pics to Grindr and filled out the About section.

Angela - 33 years old

Hi Boys!! I'm a Latina slut looking for a sexy Daddy to have fun with tonight!! I'm a total bottom and shaved smooth, always moisturized nice and sexy and ready for fun!! Come at me if you want this booty!

Within minutes I had a smorgasboard of cock pics.

Big cocks

Little cocks

White cocks

Black cocks

Thick cocks

Skinny Cocks

Cock. Cock. Cock

I was in heaven. I wanted a femme like me so I found one by me. He was a little too skinny for my liking (I liked my femmes chubby like me) but he looked cute enough so I sent him a hi.

We started chatting and hit it off! Within an hour he was on his way over. His cock was 8" and thick and I was getting so nervous. I threw some heels on to really tease him and got a notification.

Oh my god! I thought.

I'm about to get fucked!!!

I opened the door and this nerdy scrawny twink came in.

"Hiiii" I said to him.

"Hey" He came in, and was actually pretty manly for being so scrawny.

I got on my knees and stuck my ass in the air, we arranged an NSA anon type fuck session with me as the sissy femme bottom and he as the masc manly top.

I could feel the heat and the heaviness of his cock on my hole.

"Please use lots of lube." I whimpered. "It's been a while." I was scared. He applied his enormous cock on my hole and gently applied pressure.

"Ahhh!" I whimpered. "Ahhhhhh!" he was applying more and more pressure.

"Shhhh, it's ok, relax, I'm gonna fuck you good." he whispered in my ear, and oh my god my pussy opened up and his cock slid right the fuck in!

"Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! ah ah ah ah ahhh!!!" I was screaming like a bitch!

"It's so big! It's so big! It's so bi- ah - ah ahhhhh!!!! AHHHHH!!!!" He was POUNDING me like a fucking BITCH!

"Yeah!! Take it bitch!!" He must have had a thing for chubby girls cause he was grabbing my sexy girly love handles and my sexy girly tits! He was grabbing me like a MAN fucks a WOMAN in a porno. It was HOT!!!

And yes, this really happenned to me. Right there on the living room floor for the whole world to see should anyone come home early. And imagine what they would be coming home too. A sissy bitch getting fucked like the whore she is. 2 fucking faggots fucking. It was driving me even crazier. The though of my older Latina room mate coming in and shouting

Ay dios mio! Los maricones!!

As I was getting fucked.

Before I knew it I felt him fuck me harder and there it was. He came deep in my pussy and I fell in love with being a sissy.

The ultimate sissy.

The ULTIMATE SISSY COCKSUCKER

Covered in CUM

Sucking COCKS

and Getting FUCKED

After him I had sex with many, many more men on Grindr. My journey to sissydom had happened. I was happy. I was always shaved smooth, my nails were always painted some color and my wardrobe had gotten considerably girlier.

My girlfriend and I got married so I had to put down my Grindr ways, but I will always remember and embrace how much of a fucking sissy I am.

babaca789
babaca789
49 Followers