Ultimate Surrender

Story Info
Lesbian sex wrestling, spoils to the winner.
3.2k words
4.41
6.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lindsey agreed to "work out" with Sophie, this was not exactly what she had in mind. At first when Sophie had asked to be her work out partner, Lindsey had envisioned the fitness chick training her and molding her comparatively petite and unassuming body into something a little more eye catching. At worst, she'd figured that it'd be a little embarrassing curling her 10 pound weights next to the other's 40s, or that she'd end up self conscious at her objectively less glorious backside while they did squats. Lesbian sex wresting was NOT on her bingo card.

At 5'7", Sophie was a true lesbian power pixie, up to her ears in muscle and looked every bit the part, her short platinum hair in a spiked cut. With average build at just 5'2", Lindsey didn't just look outclassed, she was looked like she belonged to a different species.

"Oh come onnnn Linds!" Sophie grinned, stretching her arms out wide, "it's mostly wrestling, with some gay thrown in! So basically just wrestling!"

"Uh huh, string bikinis, points for stripping, points for fondling, and a strap-on for the winner. Totally sounds like 'just wrestling'." Lindsey pouted, "I thought you were gonna help build my muscles, not get in my pants. You're such a boy."

"Hey, the physical trainer to sexual relations pipeline is alive and well." Sophie joked, knowing that Lindsey had a boyfriend. "Seriously, you think weights is the only way to get jacked? Besides, in the future, we'll be on the same team. Keeping your pants on would be to my benefit."

Sophie was one of the top solo Ultimate Surrender wrestlers, compiling a lifetime record of 19 wins-1 loss-2 draws. And the only loss? An exhibition in which she had wrestled two other wrestlers single handedly. In lifetime ranked matches, Sophie was undefeated, posting a record of 10-0-1. However, the upcoming tournament this summer was a doubles competition, and Sophie needed a partner.

"What I don't get," Lindsey said, "is why you asked me of all people to be your partner? Couldn't you have gotten literally any of the other girls who are actually big and strong? I'm literally going to be dead weight."

"Well, most of the other girls already had partners, plus some of them don't like me, plus..." she trailed off.

"and?"

"Well to speak openly, I think you'd enjoy it! Plus you have potential! And we'd get to hang out more!" Sophie blushed.

Lindsey felt her ears redden slightly as she got the subtle hint.

"We'll see." she mumbled as she turned her attention to the locker room monitor.

Tonight was an unranked singles night, typically meant for novices trying to get experience or those near the bottom to boost their win-loss record without affecting the overall standings. To officially enter the doubles tournament each contestant needed at least 3 matches, ranked or unranked, for seeding purposes so Lindsey was entering tonight solo. Her matchup tonight was against another newbie, Virginia.

To her credit, Lindsey was not entirely helpless despite her protest. Her marathon training last spring had given her strong legs and excellent endurance. She also hoped that her small frame would let her slip a few careless holds and cause the other girls to underestimate her.

Still, she was nervous as she inspected herself in the mirror. Her dirty blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail. She had a light blue bikini that matched her eyes "covering" her pink breasts and crotch, and a matching set of blue bands on her ankles and upper arms.

As she sat down to collect her thoughts, Lindsey could hear the faint cheering of the crowd from the main gym. Unranked nights were typically not as popular as tournament bouts, so typically only a small crowd of devotees were in attendance.

Lindsey turned to study a brief scouting report on her opponent:

Name: Virginia

Stage name: The Dragonslayer

Record: 0-1-0

Athletic experience: Swimming, Volleyball

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 157lbs

8 inches and almost 40 pounds were certainly not in her favor. Lindsey tried to shove those thoughts aside as she continued to wait for her match to begin. Occasionally she would see competitors coming back in. It was obvious who the winners and losers were. The winners were typically happy and relieved. The losers were sometimes walking a bit funny with a dazed look on their faces. Lindsey tried to focus on strategy, and what few moves Sophie had taught her in their crash course last week.

Finally, the wait was over and Lindsey was called out. As she got to the mat, she glanced at the audience. Fortunately, mostly dykes with a few men scattered throughout. She looked across the gym as the opposite door opened and her opponent walked out. A tall slender brunette in black bikini and bands strode to the middle of the mat. She was pretty, with chocolate brown eyes and a warm toothy smile as she reached her corner.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for staying for our last match of the night!" Sophie was the announcer and referee tonight given the unranked nature of the competition and her experience. "In the black corner, we have the Dragonslayer!" to a moderate applause.

"And in the blue corner, we have the Ice Queen!" A polite though subdued cheer came from the crowd, clearly not expecting much from the smaller blonde.

"Wrestlers, to the center!" Sophie cried.

The two wrestlers moved to the center and got on their stomachs for the initial arm wrestle. Lindsey intentionally let the brunette win with little resistance, intending to save her strength for later rounds but ceding top position to Virginia.

Round 1:

As soon as Virginia got on top of her, Lindsey knew that she would be in for an uphill battle. The sheer size difference between the two women's arm lengths was almost comical. As soon as the whistle blew, Lindsey immediately tried to use her small size quickness to slip through Virginia's arms, getting herself out from under the taller woman and managing to even get a grasp on the brunette's waist before both settled into an even position.

The two grappled for a bit before Virigina was able to feint and use her length to get an arm around Lindsey's middle and tackle her to the floor. Lindsey tried to get up but Virginia was on her like lightning, loosening her top and pinning her with her shoulder. Lindsey bucked but the tall brunette was too heavy, able to keep her pinned just long enough to rip her top off completely, scoring her the first points of the match.

Lindsey froze for a moment in shock as Virginia immediately attacked her exposed nipple, fondling her pink areola and rapidly scoring a few more bonus points. Getting over the shock of being violated, Lindsey once again slipped out from Virginia's hold and this time was able to rugby roll tackle her onto her back. She found her face right next to Virginia's bikini bottoms and quickly used a free hand to untie a knot on the black cloth. Using her legs while continuing to hold onto Virginia's hips, Lindsey managed to straddle the brunette in reverse and ripped off her bottoms, revealing a bald pussy with large labia underneath.

As she was about to reach for the exposed pussy Lindsey felt her shoulders being wrenched back into Virginia as the brunette's long arms were able to reach her and grab her into a full nelson. The hold was excruciating, and Lindsey could do nothing as points were awarded for the strong hold. Fortunately not long afterwards the bell rang, ending the round.

Round 2:

While Lindsey rested, she glanced up at the scoreboard and saw that she was trailing, 76-50. She tried to ignore the eyes of the crowd and the eyes of Sophie as her ample breasts dangled neatly in front of her. She gulped down a few gulps of water to rehydrate before returning to the center of the mat, this time in the top position.

Lindsey realized that given the height disparity between them two, the only way she stood a chance was to keep her body against Virginia's, thereby nullifying the latter's length and height advantage. Going for style points such as fingering was likely going to be out of the question. When the whistle blew signaling the start of round 2, Lindsey held onto the taller girl's midsection and pulled with all of her might, bringing both of them down. Twisting further, she managed to pin Virginia onto her stomach and freed the knot holding her bra together.

Now completely naked, Virginia tried to turn onto her back so she could use her longer arms to her advantage, but Lindsey held on hard, focusing on one limb at a time and keeping the brunette flat on the matt. It was exhausting work, but Lindsey could hear the points ticking up.

Finally, with Lindsey's own arm strength fading, she released Virginia and spun into a guard position, her body wet with sweat both from herself and from the beautiful brunette. Virginia lunged at her, expecting the blonde to be fatigued, only to be sidestepped as Lindsey's endurance took hold and she caught Virginia by the waist, tackling her once again and this time managing to get her hand into the brunette's bald crotch.

Unfortunately, Lindsey also miscalculated, and while she managed to score bonus points by digging her fingers into Virginia's sweaty pussy, her lack of arm strength caught up with her and she found herself in a partial arm lock as the bell for Round 2 closed.

Round 3:

Lindsey started round 3 up 183-114, giving her top position. She attempted to stick with the same strategy as round 2, but as she pulled her wrapped arms around Virginia's waist to attempt a takedown, her grip slipped, a combination of sweat and fatigue overtaking her strength. Having put her weight into the attempt, she slammed hard onto the matt, knocking the wind out of herself. Lindsey tried to get up but Virginia was on her like lightning, straddling her in a 69 and using her body weight to hold the smaller blonde down. As her arms had completely given out, Lindsey bucked her hips but to no avail as Virginia finally tore off her blue bottoms, leaving her naked for the crowd.

Her pink pussy was exposed and with her arms exhausted Lindsey could do little as she felt slender fingers start to invade her slit. Lindsey tried kicking her legs, bucking her hips, and pushing Virginia where she could, but it did little but tire her further. She could hear the point ticker going off as Virginia assaulted her pussy. At one point Lindsey even tried reaching for Virginia's pussy in attempt to distract the taller girl but it did little to stem the tide.

The constant assault, the weight of the other girl on her diaphragm, and her impending orgasm had Lindsey seeing stars. Mercifully, the round 3 bell rang before Lindsey broke entirely.

Round 4:

After a brief break to catch their breath, Sophie gathered the two wrestlers in the center of the mat. Virginia wore a black strap-on but otherwise stayed naked. "Give it up for our newbies! What a show!" She exclaimed as the crowd cheered, "and with a final score of 224-195, our winner is the Dragonslayer!" Lifting Virginia's arm to the sky.

Lindsey knew that this would be the cost of losing, but she still blushed furiously as Virginia demanded the bands from her arms and ankles. She handed them over and winced as Virginia tossed the baby blue bands aside, and silently complied as Virginia used her own black bands to tie her wrists together behind her.

Forced onto her knees, Lindsey knelt in front of Virginia's fake cock and obediently opened her mouth as the brunette shoved in her mouth. Knowing that it would soon be inside of her, she lathered it as well as she could with her saliva, drawing jeers from the crowd as they appreciated the blowjob.

"Yeah bitch, take that winner cock." Virgina said. Although she had no intention of sparing the loser, she knew what it was like being on the losing side of a bout and was careful to be gentle as she facefucked the young blonde. "Better lube it up good cause it'll be going inside of you real soon."

Lindsey soon found herself shoved onto her back, her wrists still bound and pinned behind her back as Virginia forced her legs open and got onto of her in a missionary position. The brunette kissed her with surprisingly plush lips as she pushed her cock inside of the bound Lindsey. Lindsey gasped as her insides were stretched, not painfully so given the earlier attack on her pussy in round 3, but stretched nonetheless. Virginia used the opportunity to force her tongue deep into her mouth. The crowd cheered as Virginia passionately fucked Lindsey, eliciting a reluctant moan from the blonde.

Lindsey had long considered herself bisexual, although she had never been with a woman. She and her boyfriend had a healthy sex life, but she could certainly appreciate and even lust after the occasional female. She had never expected, however, to have her first lesbian experience to be on a mat with a stranger in front of an audience. Still, she couldn't help but admit that she was enjoying herself. The strap-on didn't have the same texture or sensation as cock, but it was bigger, and pleasured her in its own way. Soon, she focused less on fighting the sensations and more on searching for her orgasm, and it wasn't long after that that she found herself thrusting into the fake cock, longing for more.

"Oh, looks like the loser bitch is liking this!" Virginia exclaimed. "Well if you want it then work for it. Flip over, face down ass up."

Lindsey rolled onto her stomach and lifted her bare ass into the air. She tried to ignore the greedy eyes on the crowd and focused on the cock driving into her slit as she backed into it.

"You like that bitch?" Virginia asked. Lindsey nodded.

"Say you like it!" She demanded.

"I like it!" Lindsey cried.

"Say loser likes winner cock!" Virginia exclaimed.

"Loser likes winner cock!" She repeated.

"Keep saying it! Louder! Say it like you mean it!" Virginia yelled as she took a hold of Lindsey's ponytail, forcing her to make eye contact with the crowd.

"I'm a loser who likes winner cock! I'm a loser slut who like's taking big lesbian cock! I'M A LOSER SLUT WHO LIKES BEING RAPED BY LESBIAN COCK!" Lindsey cried, her face flushed at the humiliation.

"That's right whore." Virginia smiled, slapping Lindsey's pale ass and leaving a pink handmark. "Now flip over. It's time to service the winner."

Lindsey whined as her orgasm danced out of reach as Virginia flipped her back onto her back and stepped out of the harness. Straddling her face, Virginia lowered her lips toward Lindsey's as the blonde obediently opened her mouth to meet the brunette's sweaty pussy. A salty and sour taste filled her mouth as Lindsey flicked her tongue over Virginia's clit. She had never eaten pussy before, and wondered if she would do a good job.

Unconsciously, Lindsey opened her legs as she lapped at Virginia's pussy, hoping for her own orgasm that still hadn't come. To her surprise, she suddenly something brush the inside of her thigh, making her yelp.

"Oh, don't mind me, I'm just here to give our winner an extra hand." Sophie's voice floated from somewhere behind Virginia.

Lindsey immediately bucked and closed her legs. Fucking a stranger after losing a prearranged wager was one thing, but Sophie was her friend. She wasn't prepared or ready for that.

"Oh come on, baby, it'll be okay." Sophie said softly. Her voice almost sounded hurt, as if genuinely disappointed by the rejection. "Besides, you know you want that orgasm..."

Lindsey wavered for a moment, Sophie was right, she did want that orgasm. And things had already gone this far. Her legs relaxed slightly but stayed closed.

"Hey loser, you know you want it, so open those legs." Virginia said, encouraging her. "Or, I could make you."

The overwhelming call of an orgasm overpowering her, Lindsey reluctantly let her legs relax even as she continued to lap at Virginia's pussy. She felt as a pair of strong hands pulled her legs apart, and a strap-on bushed against the opening to her pussy.

The next thing she felt was a mix of pressure and pleasure as Sophie drove her strapon into Lindsey's vulnerable pussy. Sophie was unbelievably strong, sending powerful thrust after thrust into her. Lindsey wondered if her internal organs were being remodeled, so forceful were the thrusts. It took only mere moments as she felt her orgasm building again, the combined force of the cock, her submission, bondage, and humiliation compounded in her. With her mouth occupied, she could only mumble "can I cum?" into Virginia's lips as she teetered on the edge.

"CUM!" Virginia commanded as the brunette also gave in to her orgasm.

A gush of warm fluid flooded Lindsey's mouth and face as her own orgasm ripped through her. Her legs and arms twitched and jerked as Sophie forced Lindsey's first lesbian orgasm out of her. Lindsey screamed into Virginia's pussy, her voice coming out gargled as squirt sputtered out of her face and only Sophie's iron grip kept her the strap-on hilted in Lindsey's pink crotch.

Virginia had fallen headfirst onto the mat over Lindey's head, her crotch lying over Lindsey's splayed hair, her orgasm leaving her a crumpled and incontinent mess. A silent stream of piss leaked from the brunette's crotch and she lay there incoherent, leaving Lindsey a final humiliation as the crowd cheered the double orgasm.

Post Match

Lindsey flickered in and out of consciousness as she continued to recover from her orgasm. When she came to, she found herself back in her locker room still bound, this time with her ankles bound together as well. She vaguely recalled Sophie lifting her from the mat and carrying her back into the locker room.

Why had it been so intense? she wondered.

"Ultimate Surrender orgasms can do that to you" Sophie said, anticipating her question. "When your body is absolutely spent but still gets an orgasm ripped out of it, that can happen. It's intense, isn't it?"

"You can say that again," Lindsey said, struggling at her bonds.

"Oh, I had to tie you up so I could carry you off without you spasming of my grasp." Sophie said quickly, as she untied Lindsey with fumbling fingers.

"Or you just wanted me tied up a little more." Lindsey suggested.

"Maybe, but you enjoyed it!" Sophie smiled.

"Sophie," Lindsey said softly, looking the stronger woman dead in the eye, "I forgive you, because Virginia gave the order, but you as good as raped me tonight." Sophie dropped her eyes, clearly ashamed of herself. A single tear fell from the corner of Lindsey's eye as she continued, "After tonight...I'm okay with you touching me in the future. And I'm glad that you did tonight. But I swear one thing to you, Sophie, I will make you pay one day."

Lindsey leaned in and hugged her. "Now help me get this piss off my face."