Ultimate Survivor Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark's odds start to look up.
3.9k words
4.47
1.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark came across a rolling stream that evening. While he wasn't successful in finding anything else, at least he wouldn't dehydrate, pass out, and be automatically disqualified from the game.

After refilling his water cannister, he set about clearing a small patch on the ground to rest, inventory his gear, and set up his sleeping bag. Upon finishing, he inspected the area around him. He set out at about a half mile from where he stayed and walked the perimeter, looking for hidden vantage points from where someone could attack him. That's when he spotted a cave.

The entrance was tiny. Nothing more than a hole slightly larger than Mark. Stepping inside, he discovered that the inside was quite spacious. About 20 ft by 20 ft, it was clearly evident that this was built into the area but made to look natural.

"Perfect. A little hiding spot. I could grab some foliage and nobody would know where to find me." Thought Mark.

He went back to his campsite and relocated everything to be inside the cave. Now with water and shelter, things were looking up. Bringing in some small twigs, fallen leaves, and a few larger logs, he started a small fire with the parchment paper, The fire was near the cave wall against the entrance. The fire lit up the enclosed area. He had covered the entrance up sufficiently so that no light was escaping. The basic necessities were mostly taken care of now. Mostly.

Mark's stomach began rumbling. It had been several hours since his last full meal and he hadn't been able to rest since entering the games.

"Hmmm, so my options are to stay the night here or go out and see if there is a food stash somewhere in this area. But, going out at night sounds like I'm asking to get eliminated. Nor will I be able to see shit outside. I guess my best bet is to suck it up for the night."

He got comfy, at least as comfy as one can be lying on a cave floor and rested. As he laid there going over what his plan of attack would be for tomorrow, he heard a faint noise coming from outside the cave. Cautiously, he edged over to the entrance and moved away the leaves and saw the drone.

Floating right in front of him, one of the camera quadcopter drones hovered. The usual flashing red light was off, indicating that it was not recording at the moment. How did it know where he was? As he was wondering what it was doing, suddenly a booming voice came from it.

"Congratulations! You have survived the first day of Ultimate Survivor! 24 of you began, but now only 14 remain! As a reward, we want to make sure all the contestants stay healthy throughout this competition.

A door opened on the underside of the drone, and out dropped what looked like a square plastic package.

"Since there are only 14 left, the playing field will begin closing in shortly. Tomorrow, look to the sky to see where the boundaries lie. This is your first and final warning."

Mark wondered to himself what the hell that meant. The drone continued hovering there for a few seconds. He also wasn't sure if he should wave goodbye before the drone started speaking again.

"And remember. We built this arena. If you find something out of the ordinary, we HIGHLY encourage you to investigate the entire area." Mark could feel the wink behind that statement as the drone whirred up and away from him.

"Now that was bizarre. Why would they tell me that? Also, how will I know if I'm in the safe zone or not?" With no answers forthcoming, he shook his head, grabbed the plastic package, and went back into the cave.

Back inside, he lay down next to the fire he left going. A few embers formed around the base. His stomach growled again, so he opened the package from the drone. Inside was what looked like a mix between a frozen meal and a military meal. It had three sub-containers with what looked like mashed potatoes, a mix of vegetables, and some form of meat.

Warm next to the fire, Mark fiddled with his food as he ate. It wasn't bad, but that was mainly because he was hungry. He did his best not to imagine what the meat was made of. He thought back to what the drone had told him.

"If you find something out of the ordinary, investigate it. What could that mean?" Mark pondered. He looked around his cave, searching amongst the stone for any hints to his problem.

"I'm a fucking idiot! I'm LITERALLY in a man-made cave! There's got to be something here I'm meant to find."

As soon as he had his eureka moment, he immediately got up and started searching the floor, ceiling, and walls, looking for anything that looked out of place. As he reached the back wall, he noticed a smooth jut out of the stone. It kind of looked like a handle.

He tried pulling on it. Nothing.

"Damn, really thought that was the key... wait a minute"

This time, he pushed on the handle, and along with it a small section of wall slid with it.

"Really glad the whole world wasn't there to see that." Mark chuckled.

Behind the sliding door, there was an empty area about a couple inches wide and tall. Mark couldn't make out exactly what was inside, the fire behind unable to illuminate the space inside.

He sent out a silent prayer, "God I hope there isn't a spider." With that, he stuck his hand inside.

Thankfully, no critters came to bite him. Instead, he felt a smooth long stick. Curious, he pulled it out. It was indeed what he felt, about 2 feet long and incredibly skinny. It felt like it could easily snap with just the slightest amount of force. He twirled it around in his hand before noticing that it was hollowed out. At one end the wood piece had a protrusion. It was rectangular shaped, and kind of looked like a mouthpiece. He didn't have the slightest clue what this could be.

He went back to the mysterious hole in the wall and stuck his hand inside. Towards the rear, he felt a small bag. He pulled it out gently. It was a small knapsack with a little string to tie off the top. Opening it, he realized now what he had.

He had a blowgun. Inside that knapsack were a dozen or so darts to use. An inch or two long, the darts had a sharp end and a smooth, bright orange end. Each dart had a little piece of plastic on the tip to prevent one from pricking themselves. There was also a small note inside.

Walking back to his campfire, he pulled it out and read it.

"Caution! Each dart is laced with a powerful aphrodisiac. The agent stimulates intense sexual desire within the intended target. Happy hunting!"

With this powerful weapon, Mark had turned the competition around. No longer was he a coward, avoiding encounters. He now had the capability to take down anyone. More importantly, he didn't even have to get close for the fight. As long as he kept his distance and unseen, he could take out anyone without them ever knowing he was there.

He decided that in the morning he would start practicing with the blow gun. He put out the fire and pulled his sleeping bag nearby, using the embers to keep him warm through the night. Lying on his back, Mark smiled at his fortunes. For the first time since the games had started, he was looking forward to fighting someone. Tomorrow was going to be a much, much better day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaves scraped together as a pebble skirted across the ground. The pebble hit the ground a few feet in front of the tree Mark was aiming at. Using a blow gun was surprisingly harder than he thought it would be.

Mark had woken up that day at a leisurely time. The entrance barrier blocked the incoming sunlight, so by the time he got up it was beginning to be midday. He resolved to be proficient with the blow gun before looking for people. He started by going back to the stream and looking for any smooth pebbles to use as proxy darts. Mark only had so many real darts, he didn't want to waste a single one.

After spending an hour searching through the moseying stream, he had collected a good handful of smooth stones to use. Returning back to his base, he collected his gear, camouflaged the shelter, and went out to do some practice with his new weapon.

Stopping at a tree, he tore a ring of bark off the tree. The exposed inner bark stood at approximately face height. Mark didn't want to lose his way back home. With the trees marked, he would have an easier time remembering how to get back to his cave.

Continuing to look for a good spot, he remembered what the drone told him about the game area shrinking. Looking up and around, he realized there wasn't a good place to see the sky. He spent a few minutes searching for a clearing or breach in the tree canopy. With no such luck, he found a tree with several sturdy branches on which to climb up.

Upon reaching the top, he saw what the drone meant. In all directions, several drones were flying high in the sky. Flashing red and green lights painted a giant circle around him. Thankfully, he was not near the edges of any part of the circle. Mark made a mental note to check each morning what the game area was going to be. He didn't want to lose because of stupidity.

After climbing down, he continued his search for a safe shooting range. After a few minutes, he found a good-sized tree. Backing out to what he thought was a reasonable distance to start, he got the practice stones and the blow gun out. Bringing the mouthpiece over, he inserted a pebble into the blow gun. It slid down the blow gun and fell uselessly to the ground.

"Well, I'm an idiot." He thought.

He picked up the pebble and this time, he tilted the blow gun so that the stone would not fall through. This was going to take longer to learn than he originally thought.

There were several quirks with the blow gun he didn't expect. Making sure the blow gun was tilted at the right angle. Holding the pebble inside until he was ready to bring the blowgun to his mouth. Getting enough force from his lungs to actually shoot the pebble. It took him a while to realize that he needed to draw breath from the bottom of his lungs, and it took a little longer still to get used to expelling the air rapidly. All of this took a few hours to master.

Thunk! The pebble ricocheted off the tree. Finally, he was able to use the blow gun. He did this a few more times just to make sure he was ready. Confident in his abilities, he decided to go and see if he could take down some of the competition.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stopping at a marked tree, he leaned against it and rested. It had been a fairly strenuous day for him, and he was eager to get back to safety.

The sun was piercing through the hanging branched above him. Now that it was evening, Mark would need to make his way back soon. He hadn't been able to find anyone else during his exploration, and while he had a trail back home, it would be hard to spot in the dark.

The tree that Mark had marked was in a slight gulley surrounded by gently sloping hills. He patted the tree and made started retracing his steps. As he crested the hill he stopped.

20 feet in front of him, two girls stepped in front of his view. Both had their hands on their hips, and they were expecting him.

One girl, the blonde, had a very beautiful face. Gray eyes, and a radiant smile that would glow if she was at the bar. She looked extremely pleased to have found him. In her hand was what looked like a fleshlight. She was wearing a bulky parka, so it was difficult to tell what her body looked like underneath.

The girl with black hair, pulled in a ponytail, stood a few feet to her left. She was about a full head taller than the other girl. She also had been able to find a parka at some point.

"You've got to be shitting me." Mark thought to himself. It wasn't too uncommon for people to form temporary alliances, especially if they weren't attracted to each other. At some point one would betray the other, but at this stage in the game they didn't have to worry about any treachery.

"It was nice of you to lead us right to you!" shouted the blonde woman. "We were wondering when you might come running back through! We were just about ready to give up!"

Mark hurriedly considered his options. They were standing between him and his hiding hole. He didn't know if he could out run them, but he damn sure knew he couldn't overpower them. They had good protection, let alone the fact that it was two versus one. Running was his best option.

Mark stalled for time. "Now ladies, let's not get too hasty. This isn't a fair fight don't you think?" As he was speaking, he was scanning around him, looking for what would be the best way to get around them.

"No, it isn't. And I think the people would love to see us take down a man such as you. It isn't often we see threesomes." Pony tail girl responded. As she spoke, both started edging towards Mark.

Mark replied, "Well, I'm sure people would love seeing that. Unfortunately for them," Mark beelined back from where he came, "I don't think I want to give them that!" With that, the chase started.

Running through the woods, Mark had formulated his plan while they were talking. He was going to try and loop around them and then get to his shelter. If he was lucky, he would be able to hide before they caught up to him. Remembering where to go, he ran back into the gulley before running through a small valley to their left. He wouldn't be able to shake them off his tail, but they wouldn't be able to catch up to him.

The trail of broken twigs and leaves made it easy for the two women to keep up with him. He could hear them right behind him. He rounded a small brush and popping into view was his makeshift home. Seeing the hidden entrance, he dove into his hidden hole and quickly put the covering over it. Squatting down, he tried catching his breath as quietly as he could. The two women chasing him stopped about 20 feet in front of him, scanning for where he could have gone. Edging closer to him, they rifled through his makeshift camp, picking up anything of use.

The shorter woman called out, "Look buddy, you're trapped. There's no way out of this."

Mark was panicking. "Think Mark, think! There's got to be something I can do." Sitting back, he ran his hands down his legs. That's when he felt it.

Mentally smacking himself, he thought, "The blow gun! Of course, how could I have forgotten about it?"

He reached into his knapsack and pulled one out. Before loading the blow gun with one of the aphrodisiacs, he carefully removed the plastic tip from the dart. Ready, he slowly peeked from his position. The women were now 10 feet away. There wasn't much time left.

Taking a huge breath, he shot the dart at the woman who had called out to him, hitting her right in the neck.

"Oww shit. What the hell was that?" She felt her neck and pulled out the dart. Already, the chemical agent was rapidly spreading through her neck. Her cheeks were flushed, and she felt much warmer than normal.

Mark fastidiously loaded the other dart and brought the weapon back to his lips.

The other woman called out to her, "Hey, you alright, what happened?" That's when she noticed the dart the blonde woman was holding. "Oh no, you have to get away from me. Run!!" But before she could scamper away, Mark nailed her too, this time in the woman's hand.

"No, NO!" She quickly yanked it out of her hand, but it was too late. Already, she was 20 minutes away from losing the game.

The blonde girl had already shed her parka. Underneath she had nice, perky tits. Only a little less than a handful in size. She was skinny, like she may have run track growing up.

The black hair girl tried backing away from her traitorous friend, but before she could try to reason with her, the other girl dashed to her. Both hands reached around her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She tried resisting for a moment, but the aphrodisiacs pumping through them quickly ended their collective resistance. She grabbed the blondes ass and pulled her former accomplices body into hers. Their hard nipples grazed each other as they continued their steamy make out session.

With the girls in front of him, there wasn't an easy way to escape without being noticed. Thankfully, both of their attention was turned toward each other, and they seemed to have forgotten that Mark was still hidden. "How the hell do I keep ending up in these situations?" Mark thought, exasperated. His blue balls are going to kill him if he didn't cool off soon.

Outside the cave, the soft humming of a television drone could be heard. No doubt everyone back home was loving this girl on girl action.

By the time the audience was able to join and watch, both of their clothes had been ripped off. The taller girl had teardrop shaped breasts, with large areolas. Freckles dotted all around her chest. The blonde immediately starting suck on her large tits. The other girl moaned her approval, whispering something to the other girl that Mark just couldn't make out.

Between breathy moans, the taller girl managed to regain some of her composure. Tracing her hands across her companion's nipples, she slowly let her fingers trace downwards toward her silky-smooth pussy. The girl wiggled her hips, her body betraying her, enticing the fingers to do what they promised. Without delay she plunged her fingers into the welcoming embrace of her pussy.

"Hoooly shit, it's too much! It's too sensitive!" whined the blonde. But her body betrayed her, her smooth thighs clamping down on the penetrating fingers. The black-haired girl sultrily growled as she continued dominating her former teammate. The blonde's face was a representation of pure bliss. Mouth open, all she could do was moan and buck her hips into the pleasuring hands.

After a minute, the blonde girl gave up trying to stand, her legs turning into jelly at this point. So, the other girl pushed her down onto her back, then straddled the submissive blonde on the ground. The blonde got back up on her elbows, somehow finding the determination to not go out that easily.

Mark watched as both girls wrapped their legs around each other, keeping both of them locked in place as they battled to get the other off. The blonde cried out and dropped on her back. With her arms no longer holding her up, her hands were free to get involved. This time, it was the other girl's turn to cry out as her clitoris found itself being rubbed hard and fast.

"Oh, fuckkk you're not getting me off first you bitch." Slapping her hand away, she started working her at a faster pace, smashing her pussy into the other girl's pussy. The blonde wasn't giving up yet. Getting back up, she gave as good as she received, matching the rhythm from.

Both of the girls seemed more focused to be getting themselves off more than the other. They each held themselves up on their elbows, sweat flying off as they pulverized each other. Every collision edging them both closer to their loss.

The blonde found her orgasm first. Both pussies locked on to each other, it looked like an earthquake had started from her hips. Her orgasm, starting at her feet before progressing upwards through her body, encapsulated her entire world. Being helped by the chip implant, her eyes had rolled to the back of her head as she let go. Her prominent tits shook from side to side. Her cunt grasping at nothing as it convulsed repeatedly. She let loose with a mighty roar, "CUM, CUM WITH ME! COVER ME!"

With that, the black-haired girl came next. Anyone within a half mile could hear the two of them cumming. Cum gushed out of the black-haired girl, spraying their thighs and cunts. Her body going through her own convulsions, she kept her clitoris locked onto the other girl, riding out every second of her glorious orgasm. She pressed herself against the blonde one last time.

12