Una Bella Italiana

Story Info
Stunning Italian wife is black bred by African lover.
13.5k words
3.78
65.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past summer, my boyfriend and I spent a few days in Southern Italy. We were in a café near Pompeii when I noticed this creepy guy staring at us for an uncomfortably long time. My boyfriend happens to be black. I am a fair-skinned blonde. I finally decided to go over and ask him if he had a problem with a white girl being in a relationship with a black guy. Before I could give him shit, he blurted out that his name was Fabio and our, "interracial love is the most attractive sight in the world." He begged us to join him. While sipping an espresso, I listened to Fabio tell us about his young and pretty wife, Sofia, who he is very much afraid of losing. Fabio tried to recall all the events which led to where he is now. We later communicated via email, and he provided more details. This is based on Fabio's story.

Caution: The following story contains subject matter which may be offensive to some readers. Clearly, the content of this narrative is directed at males and females who have an enthusiasm for #wwbm #bmww sex.

It all starts when Sofia is watching the news on Sky Italia. The scenes of boats and rafts adrift and overloaded with African refugees in the rough Mediterranean Sea appear on her ultra-high-definition 100-inch Sony TV screen.

The government estimates 300,000 migrants will be arriving from sub-Saharan Africa on the shores of Italy by the end year. Reports are 77% of all asylum applications come from men and just 23% from women. These black men are on the move to Italy, the land of glamorous women.

Ciao! Ciao! You see these long-legged Italian beauties riding by on their scooters in tiny short shorts or breezy sundresses. How many of them will discover how delicious it is to taste dark chocolate?

First, the African bull must survive the crossing. It is a dangerous journey. A hundred perishes in a single boat sinking. Sofia's heart goes out to Africa and African immigrants in general; she thinks the most humanistic approach should govern the crisis.

Sofia is horrified by the government's new policy that it will stop rescuing boats; an effort to discourage the masses of African refugees.

Sofia is molto bellissima - she stops men's hearts when she walks by them, a trail of sexy perfume leaving them dizzy and speechless. Physically, she is stunning in every way possible.

But Sofia is not a model; she is a medical doctor. She must help.

A few clicks on her MacBook Pro and Sofia finds the website of an international aid organization that assists African refugees. She calls the number for the closest office. They are delighted to hear from a recently graduated female doctor. Sofia is an excellent candidate because she is fluent in French and English.

Sofia is thrilled that she has the opportunity to make a difference. There is some paperwork to fill out, followed by a relaxed and friendly interview with Ethan, a doctor from New Zealand who speaks five languages and organizes the missions.

Two weeks later, Sofia is on a plane to Africa. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect she would be doing this.

Her husband, Fabio, is not happy about her leaving. Sofia is temperamentally absolutely different from her husband. Sofia is whatever Fabio is not. Besides her great beauty, Sofia is a very determined and ambitious woman. Fabio is passive, withdrawn, and overly cautious.

It always surprises people that these two ended up together. How did it happen? When they met, Sofia was facing a difficult period of her life. She was under a lot of pressure at medical school and had recently broken up with her boyfriend.

Sofia's previous boyfriend, Raphael, is from the French island of Corsica and lives the life of a playboy. Raphael's parents are somehow even more filthy rich than Sofia's wealthy family. When Sofia starts dating Raphael, she has a crazy year of party drugs and exotic cars.

After popping molly at an exclusive nightclub, Sofia somehow ends up dancing down the sidewalk at the end of the night. Giggling, she kicks off her stilettos and discards her black sweater on the pavement.

Sofia is feeling wild! She is wearing a black and white pattern strapless flared mini dress. Sofia actually unzips the back of the dress, pulls the top of it down, exposing her full breasts to the world. She laughs happily when this lights up the face of a young man walking towards her, his mouth dropping open in amazement.

It takes a while, but eventually, her dress slides down her body until she is dancing in only her royal blue brazilian panties. Sofia loves the fresh night air against her soft skin.

Sofia attracts a lot of attention and whistles on the street. Fortunately, Raphael's bodyguard gets the topless Sofia safely home while Raphael is passed out on his sectional sofa.

Raphael and Sofia are highly competitive. The couple race against each other on the congested autostrada; Raphael's red Ferrari 458 and Sofia's yellow Lamborghini Gallardo weave dangerously through traffic. Sofia is proud that she can drive a supercar in sexy 5-inch heels. Wearing black Versace high heel sandals, she presses down on the clutch pedal and downshifts into third gear.

It is also nothing for Raphael to surprise Sofia with a private jet charter or first-class flight to an exciting destination. They have romantic getaways to New York City and Dubai. For the first time in her life, Sofia starts to fall in love. She imagines herself even marrying Raphael.

It all comes to an abrupt stop when Sofia stumbles upon some incriminating pictures of Raphael at a strip club in Montréal, Canada. Sofia dumps Raphael out of pride. But she is not sincere. Sofia plans that they will get back together soon.

Instead, Raphael unexpectedly moves on, starts dating a Parisian model with "no meat on the bones," much different from curvy Sofia. Sofia is devastated.

Sofia looks at pictures of Raphael's new girlfriend at fashion shows. She would typically include herself among all women who feel beautiful, fascinating, sexy, etc. etc. but when she looks at these pictures, she feels deeply unattractive.

Sofia is still depressed when she meets Fabio at a party held by a mutual friend. Fabio is a complete contrast to Raphael. After a year of living her life with reckless abandon, Sofia is ready for a change.

Sofia appreciates some of Fabio's interests and ideas. They both grew up in Naples, which is in the south of Italy. Most of all, she enjoys his attention and how he cares for her. Fabio is like a lost puppy whenever she isn't around.

Fabio proposes to her. They have a small ceremony. But, by the first night of their Scandinavian honeymoon, Sofia realizes she made the biggest mistake of her life when she agreed to marry Fabio.

Fabio is much older. When they met, Sofia was 23 years old, and Fabio was 41 years old. Fabio still feels blessed by fate that he has been given such a young and beautiful wife.

But there are disadvantages to this vast age difference. From the beginning, Fabio and Sofia have different levels of sexual desire. Sofia is often frustrated and disappointed by Fabio's lack of performance in the bedroom. In comparison, Raphael was a far better lover. As it turns out, there is an even bigger problem than that.

Fabio discovered some years before they got married that he had a right testicle malformation. This deformity causes sterility and a severe degree of erectile dysfunction.

More damaging than this alone was the fact that he lied about it to Sofia. After they got married, Sofia in some way suspects it and asks Fabio to have it checked out by his doctor. Fabio always refuses, intimating that his lack of arousal is her problem.

These intimacy problems diminish Sofia's love for Fabio and weaken their bond as a couple. Somehow, Sofia still cares about Fabio. Fabio has a way of making her feel sorry for him.

During the recession following the eurozone crisis, Fabio loses his job as an accountant. He has a series of short-term, temporary contracts, but his performance evaluations are not good enough to receive a permanent position.

Fabio tries to start a business as a photographer but doesn't attract any clients. Fabio is deeply discouraged. His self-esteem is very low.

Sofia is independent because of her job as a doctor but also because of her family's fortune going back many generations. She earns far more than Fabio. She owns the house and so on. Fabio needs to ask his wife for money whenever he needs to buy clothes, groceries, or any household items. He does not have an active social life.

As time continues, Fabio's sex problems only worsen. He continues to lie about it to Sofia. It becomes very dramatic, with loud screaming fights and dishes thrown against the wall. The arguments turn nasty with Fabio accusing Sofia of failing to stir his sexual appetite.

It is in the middle of this terrible situation when Sofia announces to Fabio that she will be traveling to Africa. She has joined an international medical humanitarian organization and will be making frequent trips to Africa with her work team.

Fabio is worried about Sofia's safety and security. He tries to forbid her from going to Africa.

He can't stop thinking about all of the crime and terrorism in African countries. More worryingly, Fabio has mental images of Sofia being brutally raped. Fabio cares deeply for Sofia and is terrified that she will be harmed.

Sofia interprets this as Fabio's feeble attempt to control her life, which enrages her from top to bottom. Her blood boiling, Sofia feels contempt for Fabio. He is such a fucking loser!

As she departs for the airport, Sofia feels overjoyed to be free of her useless husband. While the jet is waiting for takeoff, she snaps a picture of her legs in what she supposes are African-print leggings.

Sofia texts the image to Fabio with the message, "I am prepared for Africa!"

The first two overseas assignments are to Kenya and Ghana. As a doctor, she treats the destitute Africans as best as she can with the minimal medical resources available. These missions are as she anticipated. All of this changes when she is on a mission to Senegal and meets her Senegalese lover named Boukary.

Well, now I suppose you will be asking how she met her African lover. It probably began to happen when a stunning blonde American female colleague of hers, Amanda, highlighted her unbelievable sexual escapades with numerous African men.

The aid organization had booked the team of doctors at the King Fahd Palace Hotel. Sofia finds the hotel's decor to be tacky and clearly outdated. Irritated, she complains to Amanda that the accommodation is not up to her usual standards. Sofia knows that travel in the field is quite rough and hoped for something more comfortable in the capital city of Dakar.

Amanda has also arrived 7 hours before the rest of the group. With time to kill, Sofia and Amanda sun their bodies by the hotel pool. They became fast friends and share many details about their personal lives.

Sofia and Amanda lay alongside each other, tanning on the deck chairs. Sofia is mesmerized by Amanda's boldness and confidence. Even though Amanda is a renowned pediatrician, she still has the same high-energy personality that she had when she was a sorority girl at UCLA.

Amanda begins, "Sofia, can you keep a secret??...this may sound insane, but every single one of the female doctors and nurses on this team is an Africanized woman...you know what that means, right??"

Sofia's face betrays her confusion even as she nods her head, "Yes."

Amanda continues, "Second last night of our assignment to the Congo, oh my god, I'm making out with this tall muscly brother...I'm talkin' ripped!! Anywho, we go back to my room, and Hannah is already having sex with some African on my bed!! I know, right?!"

"What did you do?" Sofia asks innocently.

Amanda drops her voice to a whisper, "So, like, Natalie and I take my black guy outside and totally fuck his brains out in the front seat of his Toyota pickup!! It was amazing!! And, like, all these African men are super hung, too, by the way. No complaints from any of us."

The American doctor continues to talk about her love for African men. She keeps joking with Sofia about the extraordinary size of black cocks.

Sofia had never thought about having sex with a black man. Hearing these stories, she becomes intrigued.

Sofia's boss at the international aid organization is the other reason for Sofia's eventual interracial coupling. Ethan asks all of the female doctors on the team to meet some wealthy African men who can give money to open hospitals and medical structures in Senegal.

They will be entertaining these African clients at a gala held in a ballroom at the newer and more stylish Radisson Blu. Sofia is dismayed that she did not pack anything for such an event. Amanda tells Sofia that the standards of dress are not as formal in Dakar. Amanda puts on a black cami top and distressed denim cut-off shorts. Sofia wears a white miniskirt and a deep blue sleeveless top.

It was at the gala that Sofia finally has a chance to have a conversation with their handsome local translator, Boukary.

Boukary tells Sofia, "Dr. F---, in the West, the rich people give money to the hospital. The contribution of the wealthy philanthropist supports your medical system. We have rich people here in Africa, too. But here, in this country, they rob us and keep the money in the Swiss bank account."

Sofia agrees this is awful and tries to mention that she is in Senegal to help the poorest people. Boukary informs Sofia that they will stay in Dakar for the rest of the mission.

"What? I thought that we would be giving medical attention to children in the outlying villages?" Sofia asks in surprise.

Boukary replies: "No, no, no, we have far more important work for you to do here in the capital. As foreign doctors, you can convince these rich men to donate to the hospital. That is what Amanda will do right now."

Sofia looks over towards the dance floor. Amanda is sensuously dancing in between two good-looking black men. It is like she said, despite having a successful attorney husband, Amanda has become an "Africanized woman."

Boukary provides details, "That one...Abioye, he is the heir to the largest fortune in Senegal...and the other is his business associate, Jakab."

Sofia is shocked at what Boukary tells her next.

"Tonight, Abioye will put his black cock in Amanda's vagina. Jakab will put his black cock in Amanda's asshole...both at the same time, of course."

He looks intently at Sofia's expression, watching to see as this information sinks in. Even though she is aghast, Sofia gains a newfound respect for Amanda. She is impressed that Amanda will endure this level of discomfort to help the African people!

Sofia makes a decision. She will help the African people no matter the injury to her dignity. Sofia will convince these rich African men to build the hospital. It is now clear to Sofia the purpose of her attendance at this gala. Ethan had tiptoed around the subject. Boukary made it clear what she must do.

Sofia's body is an African man's erotic dream. Sofia has magnificent breasts, a big butt, a tiny waist, and wide child-bearing hips. Despite bursting with curves all over, somehow, the rest of Sofia's body is slender, with delicate features.

After downing the remainder of her cocktail, Sofia strides into the middle of a group of black men at the other end of the dance floor from Amanda.

Sofia immediately starts to wiggle her hips and roll her waist to the sounds of the music. The men are so taken aback by her beauty that no one dares approach. Sofia points at one of the tallest men and beckons with her finger for him to come forth.

Sofia shoots her leg between the legs of the tall black man and forces her body toward him; her spectacular breasts press tightly against his chest. There is no mistaking this action; they are at once a pair. Her upper thigh pushes into his crotch. At first, Sofia thinks she is hallucinating the massive member hidden beneath his dress slacks. Then she recognizes it is real. Sofia suddenly feels elated and is stimulated to move faster to the rapid staccato beats of the Senegalese pop music.

A short, aggressive black man puts his hand on the shoulder of Sofia's dance partner and takes his place. Sofia doesn't miss a beat. Sofia exhales seductively against this short black man's earlobe as she pushes herself against this latest African body.

Sofia senses another black man behind her and sticks her butt out, grinding her ass into this unseen black man's groin.

As things progress with the African behind her, Sofia bends at the waist. The black stranger nimbly lifts the back of her skirt to dance directly in contact with her crotch. If not for the thin layer of satin and lace of her thong and the lightweight polyester of his dress slacks, she would be fucking him right there on the dance floor!

From this point forward, Sofia squeezes between an ever-tightening circle of well-dressed African men, each touching and groping her exquisite body.

Sofia tries to please them all, giving herself to the entire group. Her white miniskirt has stayed ridden up, and she is so packed in, she can't push it down. However, if any of her ass is exposed, it is covered by the black men taking turns grinding upon her curvaceous rump.

It becomes apparent, most of these African men do not bother to wear underwear. Their massive erections strain against the material separating them from her female anatomy.

Sofia feels drunk even though she has barely had anything to drink all night. She loses all track of time amid this clothed orgy. Sofia senses that at least a dozen erect cocks surround her, hidden underneath these dress pants. For Sofia, it is most erotic and surreal!!

At some point, Amanda reaches through the crowd of black men and taps Sofia on the shoulder.

Amanda shouts as best as she can over the loud music, "Hey girl, I'm going with Abioye and Jakab. Enjoy your first nigger dick!!"

This statement snaps Sofia out of her trance. She gestures to the group of African men that she needs a drink.

Boukary is waiting for Sofia at the bar. He tells Sofia that Amanda asked him to drive her back to their hotel, which is a 15-minute car ride away.

So, you see, Amanda knew the African man who ultimately seduced, conquered and got Fabio's young wife pregnant.

Even though they have only just met, Boukary already imagines his sperm inside Sofia. The history of colonialism is still alive to many African men. These black men sense considerable achievement and honor in getting a white gal pregnant. Even better is when she is married.

Boukary smiles when he has Sofia in the passenger seat of his old, rusty, and dented Renault Kangoo microvan. All the pieces are falling into place! Sofia worries as they drive through the dark and dirty streets of this third world country. Maybe she has been too trusting of this African stranger.

Boukary takes her to the harbor where they have a clear view of Gorée Island. Boukary tells Sofia about the House of Slaves, which is hidden on the far side of the island. Boukary tells her that the House of Slaves has what is known as the "Door of No Return." Through this portal, 10 million Africans passed on their way to becoming slaves in the New World. Nearly 20% died on the journey before they could be delivered to slave markets in the Americas.

Boukary then drives Sofia through a more dangerous looking slum. Sofia feels fearful and asks Boukary what they are doing here. In a severe tone, Boukary tells Sofia that this is the site of the Thiaroye massacre. More gently, he tells Sofia the story of the Tirailleurs Sénégalais units of the French army.

In the 1940s, Senegal was a French colony, and these black Africans were conscripted to fight alongside the French against the Germans in the Second World War. The Nazis were outraged at having to fight what they considered to be an inferior race. For those Senegalese who didn't die in the cold mud of Europe, suffered greatly in Nazi POW camps.