Unable To Resist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh yes... fuck me... fuck me hard... you filthy boy... cum in your... mother-in-law's... tight wet cunt... cum with me... my darling boy... Oh Fuck Yes" Sonia struggled to get her words out between Darren's forceful thrusts.

Moments later, with one final deep thrust, Darren came, "OH Fuck," he cried with the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced.

"OH GOD," Sonia cried out, coming at the exact same time.

They were both motionless for what seemed like minutes as they both lost themselves to their own climax, Darren still buried deep inside his mother-in-law holding himself firmly against her with his hands grasping her hips. Eventually they both collapsed on the sofa with exhaustion.

"Oh Darren that was wonderful," Sonia said stroking Darren's spent penis.

Slimy with their combined juices Sonia lifted her hand and sniffed her fingers before licking them clean, "We taste so good together," she said and then slipped her hand between her own legs for another taste and sniff...


12