Unattractive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undoubtedly," Laurie said. "But what are they gonna do, give us an exorcism? Besides, it can't really be that bad, if they let the guys come to a swimming camp with female instructors. What do you suppose they think we wear in the pool?"

"No doubt they demanded we wear one-piece suits," Mandy said.

"They did," Laurie said. "Barbara told me all about it. She decided not to bother telling them lifeguards can't wear bikinis anyway." Then she snickered. "She also told me the guy in charge of the whole thing also asked that I not be their instructor this year. But the student representative asked if she could just pretend that request got lost in the mail!"

"They know about you, then!" At once Mandy realized she would be talked and fantasized about for years to come...but somehow the idea appealed to her.

"Oh, of course they do! Such an uptight, conservative, boys-only school, of course an adventure like I give 'em is gonna be talked about!"

"That makes sense," Mandy admitted. "All too much sense."

"You know, you don't have to participate," Laurie reminded her.

"I didn't say I didn't want to, did I?"

Mandy had a dark blue swimsuit, and also a white one with floral print spattered throughout. Back in their room, she reached for the former, but Laurie said, "Wear the white one."

"Why?" Mandy asked, the blue one still clutched in her hand.

"Well, I don't mean to embarrass you, Mandy, but when that suit gets wet...you can see your bush. It'll drive the guys crazy!"

"Probably has been driving all our male students crazy all summer," Mandy realized, feeling her face flush.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, we're all half-naked in the pool, and all the guys feel for you, I'm sure -- I mean, what if they get hard in their itty bitty trunks?"

"Good point." And, reminding herself that she was planning to invite all the Saint Agnes guys to see her naked, she put on the white swimsuit.

Lunch was a polite affair, with Laurie and Mandy in their dresses eating at the staff table with the more casually dressed lifeguards. Mandy could only assume the others had opted not to talk about what they had in store, for there was no way they didn't know. With three other pools in the complex, it was easy enough to pretend Laurie and Mandy had just happened to be assigned to the one the Saint Agnes guys would be using.

As for the Saint Agnes guys, they all chowed down happily at another table on the far side of the café. Mandy cast plenty of furtive glances at the clean-cut, short-haired guys in their matching blue shorts and white shirts with the Saint Agnes insignia, and she caught plenty of the same from them as well. Laurie did the same, and of course she exchanged many a private laughing eye with her friend.

Laurie was ready to go well before the other instructors and lifeguards found their way off to their posts, but Mandy just sat there sipping iced tea until the last one was gone, ignoring Laurie's every hint that she was ready to go. When they were finally alone, Laurie asked, "What are you waiting for? You've been done for ages?"

"I know," Mandy said. "but I didn't want any of the others to see me get up."

Laurie burst into laughs and hugged her friend as best she could while they were both still seated. "You're afraid you've got a wet spot on the back of your dress, aren't you?"

"I'm nearly certain of it! Aren't you?"

"Yes, but Mandy, they all know what I'm up to, and they probably at least suspect you are too."

"You mean you don't find that 'UNATTRACTIVE'?" Mandy needled.

"I prefer to think of it as a screw-you to conventional beauty standards," Laurie said, standing up to reveal that her skirt did in fact have a damp patch. "Even the 'UNATTRACTIVE' are horny sometimes. Especially us, in fact."

Mandy bit the bullet and stood up as well. She could not bring herself to glance over at the Saint Agnes guys and see if they'd noticed her and Laurie's dirty little secret, but she couldn't help suspecting they wouldn't know just what it meant anyway.

Even Laurie had her limits, and there were no arguments when Mandy suggested they both take a dip in the pool before the guys arrived. She did, though, take the time to retrieve the "Unisex" sign from her locker that she'd made such good use of every summer, and hang it over the "Women" sign as they stepped out of the locker room.

"I still can't believe that actually works," Mandy said.

"The men's locker room is right there if they don't like it," Laurie reminded her. "And most of them don't. Good thing, I guess. I wouldn't want to have to shower with all of them at once."

"Are you sure about that?" Mandy couldn't help laughing.

"Well...no." Laurie smirked but said nothing else before jumping into the water, which was delightfully warm from the bright sun.

They had just enough time to step out of the water and get their wet hair looking respectable before the first few guys appeared in the men's locker room doorway. Laurie and Mandy both said their polite hellos and stood at the foot of the risers where all the guys sat down. Mandy was used to being seen in a swimsuit and felt no embarrassment, but she felt a delicious tickle inside as she wondered which of the ultra-clean cut young men before them would be joining them on their adventure. She was already choosing a few favorites and hoping they'd be among the brave ones, but there was little time for that.

When they had all arrived, Laurie said, "Welcome to swim camp. Now, don't be ashamed, are there any of you who can't swim?"

A few of the guys, including a buff but shy looking dark-haired guy Mandy had her eye on, raised their hands.

"That's fine," Laurie said. "Those of you who can, we'll be going over a few basics just to be sure your technique is all right, but it'll all be very self-paced. My name is Laurie and this is Mandy, and we've been instructors here for, gosh, Mandy, is it six years now?"

"It is," Mandy said.

"We know," said one of the guys, and some of the others snickered.

"Save that for after class, gentlemen," Laurie said with a grin. "And be glad this is the twenty-first century. Maybe you've heard, just a few generations ago, men would swim naked at the YMCA lessons, and sometimes with a woman teacher."

"How unfair!" said one of the guys.

"I think so, too, for both genders!" Laurie rejoined. "Why should guys have all the fun?" That drew a laugh, and once again Mandy was amazed at her old friend's instant transformation to a remarkably confident young woman in a situation where most women would be horribly self-conscious. She wasn't sure if she was looking forward more to the locker room or to hearing Laurie's story.

The class went well; most of the guys had some experience, and there were just enough beginners to keep Laurie and Mandy busy. The guy Mandy had had her eye on proved to be one of those, and he also made it clear between the lines that he didn't like to be touched, so Mandy was left to admire from a safe distance as he did his best to master the basics. She found herself losing interest, though, as it soon became clear he was avoiding even looking at her. No surprise that some of these guys would be that way, she knew, but she didn't fancy charming anyone out of his swim trunks if they were nailed on. Keeping one eye on him for safety, she set about looking furtively for bulges in the other guys' trunks, and she did see a few.

Now that she knew Laurie's reputation preceded her, Mandy had no doubt she was similarly aroused. She didn't dare look down to see if her nipples were hard when Laurie called an end to class and the guys all returned to the risers; but she almost hoped they were. Remembering what Laurie had said about her white swimsuit, she soon realized they wouldn't be all that was on display, and she couldn't help grinning as she made eye-contact with a few of the guys. Most of them looked away shyly, the poor things. No wonder Laurie got a kick out of this!

"Great job, everybody!" Laurie said. "We're looking forward to seeing you get even better this week. Now then." She paused and gave all the guys a broad smile, and Mandy had little doubt they all knew what was coming from the mixture of titillation and disapproval on their faces. "You've probably heard, we are a progressive camp. You can shower and change back into your clothes in the men's locker room, but we also have a communal one over here." She pointed to what was really the women's locker room. "If you want to join us, don't be shy!"

Even though it was an open secret, her invitation produced a nervous titter from most of the guys. But the one Mandy had admired stood up and said, "Hold it, guys! Do not let this Jezebel tempt you! James 1:15! 'After desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death'."

"Aw, Pete, get off your high horse!" called one of the guys Mandy had spotted with a bulge in his trunks; it was still there now for all to see. "You worry about your sinning, we'll worry about ours."

"No, he's right!" said another. "Lust is a sin! Sin causes suffering."

"Then I'd better not catch you looking at me in the locker room, Joseph," said another one, causing a round of laughs and a very dirty look from Joseph.

"Guys, this is a test!" Pete insisted. "Can you resist temptation or not? I know we all can?"

"Let us know when you've decided about that," Laurie deadpanned, and she took Mandy's hand and they were off to the 'communal' locker room.

"Are they always that way?" Mandy asked.

"The first time I did it, they all thought it was a joke," Laurie said. "But two guys followed me in here just to be sure, and when I welcomed them, about five more joined me the next day. Since then? Well, they know about me, and yes, there's always a jerk like Pete."

"Who probably has a stack of Playboys under his bed back at Saint Agnes," Mandy quipped.

"You're right, he does," came a male voice from behind them just as they stepped into the locker room, and they turned to see three of the Saint Agnes guys following them.

"That's why most of us aren't taking him too seriously," said another.

"It kind of looks like most of you are, if only three of you are joining us," Mandy said. "Not that I'm disappointed with the company, of course!"

"Well..." the guy who hadn't spoken up yet did so now. "It's an all-boys school. Think about who would want that."

"Isn't it awfully homophobic, though?" Laurie asked.

"Incredibly so," said the tallest of the three. "My name's Derek, by the way, and my mom's a born-again Christian, that's why I ended up there. But the gay guys know who they are and they keep it out of sight."

"Hi, Derek," Mandy said, shaking his hand in turn with Laurie. "How do they spot each other?"

"Same way you spotted who was attracted to you in the pool," said one of the others. "No offense, but I saw you looking at our trunks."

"Sorry!" Mandy laughed.

"No problem!" he said. "I mean, your suit also shows..." He pointed at Mandy's middle, giving her an excuse to look down and see Laurie was right, it showed her bush all too well. "And I liked it, if you don't mind my saying so!"

"Of course I don't!" Mandy said. "Thank you!"

"That's why I told her to wear that suit," Laurie added.

"I'm Nick," he said, and he offered his hand for Mandy to shake, but she opted for a hug instead, gladly returned.

"And this," said Derek, patting the third guy on the back, "is Ron. You'll have to excuse him, he's a little shy around ladies."

"We don't see too many of them at Saint Aggie's," Ron said. "And I've never seen...you know." He eyed Mandy and Laurie up and down in turn. "So embarrassing when the guys talk about what they did over the summer and I've got nothing."

"He's never seen 'you know'," Laurie repeated. "Mandy, do you think it's time he does see 'you know'?"

"Yes, and I'm also dying to get out of this wet bathing suit!" Mandy proclaimed. "How about you guys?"

"Oh, definitely," Nick said.

"Can't wait," Derek added.

Mandy turned to Laurie to suggest a count of three, only to see she already had her breasts out and was busy pushing her suit the rest of the way down. Feeling emboldened, she followed suit and pulled her straps down over her shoulders while Nick and Derek lost no time in getting their trunks off. Both were stiff as a board. "Doesn't it feel great setting those free?" Laurie asked them.

Both guys only laughed in response, their eyes glued to Mandy and Laurie as their bodies came into full view.

Presently only Ron wasn't naked. He was, though, nearly catatonic gazing at Mandy and Laurie. Derek broke the spell. "Come on, Ron, fair's fair!"

"No, it's all right," Laurie said, stepping up to Ron. "I totally understand what it's like to feel shy about your body, you know."

"You do?" Nick asked, and Mandy couldn't help joining in on the laughter.

"I do!" Laurie said it politely and with a smile, but also firmly. "Why do you think I started doing this?"

"Even I don't know the answer to that, guys," Mandy warned.

"But I said I'd tell you, and I will," Laurie said. "Soon. For now..." She opened her arms for Ron, and seeing his welcoming smile in return, she embraced him. "I know what it's like to feel unattractive," she said. "I hope you don't feel that way, Ron."

"Well," Ron said, hugging her back. "Kind of. Plenty of girls in high school just had to tell me I was ugly, you know?"

"You're not!" Laurie said. "Is he, guys?" she added, looking around.

A chorus of "of course not"s ensued, to which Mandy added, "You have really nice eyes, Ron. I noticed that out there." It was just barely true, for Ron had been among the many who'd darted his gaze elsewhere when she made eye contact with him, but she had noticed that much -- dark blue, with long eyelashes, they were indeed gorgeous, as was the boyish grin he wore when Laurie released him.

"It's up to you if you want to undress or not," Laurie said. "You're welcome either way. Now. Shower time?"

They all followed Laurie to the communal shower. When they arrived, they saw Ron had left his trunks with the others', and they all cheered him. "Knew he'd be beautiful underneath, didn't you, Laurie?" Mandy said.

"And I was right!" Laurie added. His tan lines reflected that he'd been spending a lot of time outdoors, and emerging from a shock of dark curls that was bigger than Laurie's but smaller than Mandy's was a hard, ripe cock that had Mandy's hands itching to play with it.

"Thanks," Ron said, looking down as he did so. "I think I could get used to this."

"I know you could!" Laurie said. "I did!"

Recalling all that Laurie had said that morning -- and what they had done -- Mandy had no trouble slipping back into that feeling that a shower was more than just a shower. She closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh as the first splashes of hot water enveloped her body. Then, remembering she had an audience, she laughed and opened her eyes to see all three guys looking on in awe.

Turning to Laurie, she asked, "Are they always this shy?"

"Wouldn't you be if you went to a school named after chastity?" Laurie said. Pushing her wet hair back on her head, she told the guys, "Who wants to help us wash the chlorine off?"

Derek leapt at the offer, while Nick followed suit with Mandy. He rubbed up a lather with the liquid soap and had his hands poised over her breasts, but paused and looked at her for one last chance to say no.

"They don't bite, Nick," Mandy said. "I promise." Just to prove once and for all it was all right, she helped herself to soaping up his pubic hair and gently rubbing his newly refreshed erection.

"Oh! Yeah, that doesn't bite either!" And with aplomb he set about washing her breasts. He was a bit too gentle and his touch tickled occasionally, but Mandy didn't complain. She did change a look at Laurie, who was panting passionately at Derek's rather more bold caresses.

"Can you come just from that, Laurie?" Mandy couldn't resist asking.

"Uhhuh!" Laurie could barely get the words out as she was already close to doing just that. Derek, who hadn't asked, looked ready to burst with that information, and he rubbed harder and faster. Laurie came with a joyful yelp.

Nick followed his lead. Mandy welcomed it but felt compelled to tell him, "I can't come from that alone." Then she dropped her voice to a whisper and added, "But we're just getting started!" And she gave him her tightest squeeze yet in her fist, drawing a loud moan from Nick.

Derek, after rinsing the soap off Laurie's body, turned to look at Ron, who was washing himself off alone under the next tap. Then he turned back to Laurie, and she nodded and strode over to Ron. "There's more of me to wash off if you'd like," she said.

Ron surprised them all by wasting no time in reaching for the soap dispenser. "I'd love to!" he exclaimed, and they all laughed but not unkindly. "But he has already got you nice and clean up here, doesn't he?"

"Why so he has." Laurie could barely believe what she saw and felt as Ron rubbed the soap on her belly and worked downward. "Oh, Ron, that's a lovely touch!" And growing lovelier by the second as he soaped up her bush and gently and reverently rinsed it.

"May I..." He didn't even try to say the word as he fingered the cleft of her vulva.

Laurie knew the type well enough to know he'd need the help. "You may!", and she reached down and guided his fingers to her vagina. "Now, just, slow like..." she began, then broke off with an "Ooh!" She didn't need to guide him any further. Mandy couldn't see just what he was doing with his hand, but Laurie made it known in no uncertain terms that it was wonderful. Soon her moans were loud enough that Mandy had to wonder if they could be heard in the men's room.

"He's a natural!" Derek said, looking on in wonder at Laurie's joyfully contorted face.

Mandy had just enough time to grow envious of her friend before Nick made his offer. "Can't promise I'm as good with my fingers as he is, but..."

"Let's see if you are!" Mandy spread her legs.

His first gentle stroke inside her reassured Mandy that yes, he was that good with his fingers. "More of that, please!" She closed her eyes and welcomed his agile right fingers inside her and his left hand caressing all around her bush. Derek, not to be left out, brushed up behind her and massaged her breasts delightfully. Though she heard Laurie come again, she was no longer the least bit jealous as she drank in the wonderful sensations all over her body.

When she came as well, she opened her eyes to see Laurie looking on in awe while Ron washed his hands behind her. "I never have seen another woman come before," she said. "I didn't realize just how intense it sounds."

"Haven't you ever heard yourself?" Mandy asked between kissing Nick and Derek in turn.

"I guess it's like hearing your own voice on the phone," Laurie said. "Now then, who's up for some more fun in a more comfortable place?"

Everyone responding enthusiastically to her query, the guys retreated to their locker room to get dressed while Laurie and Mandy put their dresses back on. "Poor little Ron, he's just like I used to be," Laurie said as they got their sandals on. "I could tell the moment I lay eyes on him."

"I'd say you got him out of his shell pretty well," Mandy said.

"It's a start," Laurie agreed.

Since neither of the women had brought any underwear with them, they were dressed and ready before the guys emerged into the late summer afternoon. "We were just wondering," Derek said, "There's no risk of getting any trouble for this, is there?"

"It's our room," Laurie said. "And I don't think anyone is going to call Saint Agnes over this."

They laughed in agreement and followed the women across the green to their dorm.