Unblended Ch. 06

Story Info
Medical science provides answers, but not many.
13.7k words
4.84
4.8k
9
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guest238
Guest238
101 Followers

This story is based on the setting created by icedragonmo3 in their story The Blending. It contains lots of characters of intersex gender with exaggerated proportions, oral sex, huge cumshots, cum swallowing, polyamorous relationships, group sex, and incestuous relationships. This chapter is also a little drier, with a lot of exposition filled with poorly considered pseudoscientific explanations.

As always, all persons participating in sexual activities or described in a sexual manner are at least 18 years of age. All characters, locations, and scenarios presented here are a work of fiction, and any resemblance to real-world people and places is coincidental.

*****

I woke up the next morning to my parents giving me a blowjob, which is certainly one of the best ways to wake up. They looked to be having a great time sucking my cock and giving each other encouragement. They hadn't noticed me watching, and I closed my eyes again so as not to give the game away.

"Jesus, Ronnie, he's so fuckin' good."

"I know, I nearly came when I first tasted him yesterday. He reminds me a little of that guy down in Cabo, remember?"

"The one with the big dick we couldn't stop suckin' off?"

"Mmm, yeah. I like our son better, though."

"Well, fuck, a' course Ace is better. C'mon, give that here."

That took me by surprise. They were clearly talking about the second honeymoon for their 15th anniversary, which had been 6 years' previous at that point, well before the world started changing thanks to a crazy gender-bending virus. It did frame my budding oral fixation, though: it had to come from somewhere, and that somewhere was both parents.

I moaned as Mama swallowed me whole, and I caught her gaze as I looked down at them. Mama bobbed her head a few times before pulling back and tilting my dick towards Mom.

"Morning, Slick," Mama said as Mom took me into her throat.

"G-good morning," I managed to get out. "I had no idea you were bi, Mama."

She narrowed her eyes at me as Mom snorted. They both looked so beautiful together, and I'm not saying that because they were naked and giving me head; it seemed like they'd both de-aged at least five years since last night, and it was plain to see how in love they were with each other.

"Yeah," Mama said eventually, "the Marines teach you a lot about bein' tough an' disciplined, but they're pretty shit at helpin' you come to terms with your own sexuality." She started stroking me as Mom pulled her lips from my cock. "Luckily, I met an amazin' woman that helped me figure it all out."

"I nearly cried when she bought me our first strap-on and asked me to peg her," Mom said, sighing happily as she recalled what sounded like a perverted but otherwise very touching scene. "I only hope you learn to be as vulnerable with the girls as your mama did with me." She gave Mama a kiss on her cheek, and Mama blushed a little. They were sickeningly adorable.

"Me t-too," I said, Mama's manual technique driving me towards a massive orgasm. "Toxic masculinity is the fucking worst."

"Damn straight," Mama said.

"Now hurry up and cum for your mommies, baby, you don't want to be late for school."

"Yes, Mommy." She didn't need to tell me twice, and my cock started fountaining cum all over their faces to their delight. My hips bucked with every spurt, and my parents traded off taking my head into their mouths to swallow my copious issue. Their faces and hair were a giant mess by the time I'd finished, and we all collapsed laughing at the ludicrous display.

When the fog of climax lifted, I looked at my parents kissing and suddenly realized that their new, youthful appearances weren't the only things different from last night.

"Holy shit, Mom, you've gone ginger!"

They both sat up as I studied Mom. Her hair, still in a tight pixie cut, had gone from brunette to a fiery orange, both the drapes and the carpets as I would later find out (a tight triangular patch above her dick). Her skin tone had also lightened significantly and was now dotted with patches of cute freckles. Her boobs had grown about a cup size to a nice, full D (I guessed), and her nipples grew to match in perfect proportion. Her jawline had softened a little, but most striking were her eyes: originally a warm brown, they had transformed into a brilliant emerald that sparkled as they caught the light. Looking at her like that, I had the weird sensation that Mom looked more like herself than I'd ever seen her before.

Mama, rather unsurprisingly, hadn't changed much at all. In fact, everything was still the same except for her nipples and areola, which had grown much larger from their previous state as little pink nubs. Now, they were about as big as gumdrops with areola at least three inches across and dotted with those little bumps.

My parents looked at each other and then went into their master bathroom while I gathered myself and went to shower. On my way out, I heard Mama exclaim "How the fuck did I miss THAT?!" and Mom respond, "I was balls deep in your ass, you wouldn't have noticed meteors landing." Which made complete sense, Mama tended to hyperfocus when she was getting railed, or so I'd heard. I could still hear them geeking out when I finally closed the door to the other bathroom and started washing up.

*****

As had been the case with Michiko, Mom adored her new look, and so did Mama from the sound of it. They were still carrying on as I got coffee started for them and had a quick bowl of cereal. "Hey, Mom! You're gonna be late for work!" I called up the stairs on my way out. The screams that answered me indicated they would be busy for a while yet, and I rolled my eyes as I went to my car.

Tessa was waiting for me in a cute hunter green blouson and pencil-skirt combo that matched the green in her hair. "Hey, motherfucker!" she said, giving me a big hug and a lingering kiss.

"Hey," I said, opening the door of the Green Hornet (so named provisionally) for her. Once she got settled, I closed the door and crossed over, slid into the driver's seat, buckled up, and started the car.

"So," Tess said as I pulled out of the driveway, "how was it?"

"My parents are amazing, and now I know that extends into bed."

She laughed and rubbed my shoulder. "That's so fucking cool. I'm really happy for you."

"I'm surprised how well you're taking this," I said, "this is kind of a gigantic societal taboo we're breaking."

"Hey, I want to be supportive of my sweet, sexy boyfriend! He's of age, consenting, his parents are too, and no one's trying to get anyone pregnant. I don't see the problem exploring your feelings and bodies together. Society can go fuck itself."

I appreciated Tessa's honesty, but I also saw a prime opportunity to give her some crap. "You want to bang them too, don't you."

"FUCK, YES. I want you and your mama to rail me into next week. It's so fucking hot."

We were still laughing as I pulled into Michiko's driveway. Michi walked up in her usual sleeveless jumpsuit, open just enough to show off some tantalizing cleavage, and knocked on the window.

"Can I help you?" I asked after lowering it. Michi leaned over, giving me a great view of her tits as she lanced me with her silvery eyes.

"Can I get a ride to school, mister?" she asked seductively. "I'll make it worth your while..." With that, she licked my lips, and I opened them to admit her tongue in a deep kiss.

"Hey!" Tessa said. "I want some lovin'!"

I turned to Tess as Michi got in the back seat. "Hey, Michiko wanted me to give this to you for her." I pulled her in and recreated Michi's kiss, which Tessa greedily accepted.

"Thanks, babe!" she said, and Michiko smiled.

"Anytime, babe!"

Once we were underway, Michiko asked "So, how was it?"

"I fucked Mom so hard, I turned her Irish."

"I'll bet!" Michi laughed. "Wish I'd been there, I would have loved to suck her off while you fucked her."

"Hey!" I said, "I'm sure that's what we're all interested in, but that's still MY mother you're lusting after."

"Wait," Tessa asked, "why Irish?" I explained the physical changes that occurred overnight to the girls' amazement.

"What is up with you and your magic jizz?" Tessa asked, to which I shrugged.

"At least everyone is liking the changes you're making," Michiko commented.

Michiko and Tessa continued talking, but I only half-listened to them as I thought over that comment. It did seem pretty lucky that the changes I had apparently facilitated in my new lovers' bodies were all positive and welcome, and I certainly enjoyed the benefits of same. Still, were they changes that they would have liked to make, or did I have some subconscious control over the process? I also wasn't completely convinced that my blend issues hadn't unduly influenced my parents into our otherwise incredible evening together. At least I might get some better answers at my clinic appointment after school, when I would meet the Mayo Clinic specialist that was looking into things with Drs. Morrison and Schneider.

"Hey, you're coming with me to the clinic after school, right?" I asked during a break in the girls' conversation.

"We both are," Tessa said.

"Thank you," I said, and Tessa patted my leg.

"We got you, babe," Michiko said, "besides, I kinda want to figure out if I can swallow another load and go bigger."

"Why?" Tessa said. "I'm not saying I don't love your new melons, they're amazing and I want to adopt them, but you were already perfect!"

"Because then she'd be bigger than Lucy," I deduced, Lucy being her sister Yukio's long-term girlfriend.

"Shut up! Maybe I just want mammoth tits like Tanya!"

"Oooh," Tessa said, her eyes glazing over a little, "I don't know if I could handle that much tit meat at once if you were both that big."

"You'd have enthusiastic help," I said, "but let's figure out why I'm still a dude first before we go touting my milkshake as some magic growth potion."

"Then it would REALLY bring all the girls to the yard," Michiko said.

*****

"Are braids the thing this year?" I asked Becky Addison as we sat waiting for AP English to start. No less than half the class had some manner of braided hair, as well as the teacher, Mrs. Hawthorne. She was a tall, willowy woman with pale skin and hair who preferred a mode of dress more appropriate to Old Sturbridge Village (where she worked as the period-appropriate school teacher over the summer) than the modern era, but I thought that added to her charm. She was also devastatingly intelligent and one of my favorite teachers at Granite Hills.

Becky smiled and nodded, her own light brown hair in a sharp 90s bob approaching a full Rachel. "Yeah, it's kinda weird but also kinda hot? Like, the cheerleaders are all doing over-the-shoulder braids as part of their dance routine uniform."

"Are they really using the overture to Ben-Hur? I have a hard time imagining Cheerleaders: A Tale of the Christ going over well in competition."

"Same, I told them Quo Vadis would have more impact, but I don't think they were listening." I was quickly learning that Becky and I had similar knowledge of film, which added to her charm.

Michiko, sitting behind us, narrowed her eyes at Becky. "Were you having sex when you said that?"

Becky nodded. "Tracy Keller. Her ass just kinda takes whatever one gives it."

"Huh! Same." I said, getting a laugh out of Becky as Michi nodded sagely. "I'll have to show you sometime," I added with a smirk.

"You give me yours..." Becky said with a giggle before Mrs. Hawthorne got my attention.

"Andrew, the principal would like to see you in her office."

The rest of the class reacted as I rose to leave and gathered my things, their hooting and ribbing equal parts teasing and good-natured. Becky and Michiko gave me sympathetic looks as I walked over and dropped my homework on Mrs. Hawthorne's desk. "In case I don't get back before next period," I said, receiving a nod in return.

I was a little surprised to see Casey Martinez standing outside the main office with her mom, Janice. I gave them a wave as I approached, and I was a little surprised as their scents wafted over to me. They were both very citrusy, but I could now tell that Mrs. Martinez was giving off lemon vibes, while Casey was definitely lime and orange. I, of course, kept this to myself as I approached.

"Casey, Mrs. Martinez?"

"You're next for the chair, I see," Mrs. Martinez said, immediately informing me of what was to come.

"How bad was it?" I asked. Casey paled a little.

"The superintendent is in fine form today," Mrs. Martinez replied, her voice tinged with obvious vitriol. "I'm glad I dropped Casey off today, I wasn't far when she called and said she was being questioned."

"I'm so sorry," I said, offering a hand to Casey. She took it, smiling at me.

"Thanks," she said. "I feel like a jackass."

"Well..." I said, shaking my head back and forth. That got the intended effect, and Casey slapped my arm with a giggle. "I better go check in. You think I should call my mom?"

Mrs. Martinez thought about it for a bit. "How confident are you answering questions from a hostile prosecutor?"

"I can manage, I think. Worst case," I said, pulling my phone out, "there'll be a record of it." Mrs. Martinez nodded.

"Just make sure you declare it, Massachusetts is a two-party consent state."

I thanked her for the advice and took my leave. Mrs. Adams, the secretary, smiled at me when I entered.

"Hey, Ace. Take a seat, they should be done shortly."

"Thank you." I sat down and browsed on my phone for a bit. Before long, the door to Principal LeBeau's office opened and Rhonda Harding stepped out, a look of smug satisfaction on her face. The blonde jock passed by, and my nose picked up an incredibly acrid smell as she went: not body odor, more like the kind of smell that pervades a disreputable auto garage, if that makes any sense. She picked up a pass back to class from Mrs. Adams before turning to me. "I'll see you in the stands Friday, right, Wayne?" She licked her lips as she left.

"What a smug bitch," I muttered, snorting a bit.

"Ace!" Mrs. Adams chastised me, before taking a quick look around. "You're absolutely right, but you still shouldn't say that in front of witnesses."

I smiled at the older woman. "I'm so sorry, ma'am. Is there any way I could convince you to forget my... indiscretion?" I said sweetly.

She shook her head with a smile. "You are utterly shameless, young man, and I love it."

"Mr. Wayne?" Mrs. LeBeau was standing in the door to her office, her massive 7-foot frame easily filling the doorway. I picked up my stuff and headed in. Coach Traeger was in one of the smaller chairs, and Superintendent Mary Harding was in the principal's seat. She and her daughter were very much alike in looks, with blonde hair, sharp facial features, and an air of imperiousness that rubbed me the wrong way. She'd been in her position for almost a decade at that point, and she was an excellent administrator by all accounts (her haughty attitude notwithstanding).

I took the chair indicated my Mrs. LeBeau as she went to one next to Mrs. Harding. I started the recorder on my phone and set it on the desk. Mrs. Harding glanced at it and gave me a brief smile.

"I don't think we need to record this," she said smarmily.

"I do," I responded, maybe with a little more conviction than I'd expected. I caught a smirk from Coach Traeger at the edge of my vision as Mrs. Harding frowned. She took a moment to clear her throat and otherwise recover her balance after being rebuffed.

"We've asked you here to relate your version of events last Saturday involving Melissa Bourne, Casey Martinez, and Rhonda Harding." She bore down a little on "your version," which gave me a clear indication of how this would go.

I reported as clearly as I could: arriving at Tanya's place, helping to set up, the guests arriving, hanging out with various groups before heading out to the deck with Amy Hauser, getting Melissa's text for help, and confronting Casey and Rhonda before the cavalry arrived. I was a little surprised how vividly I remembered the entire night, especially exactly what was said and how. It occurred to me that Rhonda was definitely leading the charge and that Casey just seemed to follow Rhonda's lead, even though Casey didn't need any prompting to do so. As I progressed, the look on Mrs. Harding's face grew perceptibly darker, while I got the feeling I was confirming something for Mrs. LeBeau and Coach Traeger.

They let me relate the entire account before Mrs. LeBeau started in with questions: do I remember Casey and Rhonda getting to the party, did I see them approach Melissa, who did most of the talking. As the Q&A period progressed and the picture filled out, Mrs. Harding grew more agitated. Eventually, she started snapping questions at me, which I answered as calmly as I could. It was clear she wanted for some kind of out for Rhonda, and I was being completely unhelpful in that regard.

When she was done, Mrs. Harding sat back in the chair. "Well, it's obvious what happened."

"I'm sorry?" I asked. I didn't like her tone.

"Clearly, Miss Peterson made some mistakes in whom to invite to her party, and your and Miss Bourne's presence had the expected effects."

"Oh, so it's our fault for existing rather than Rhonda's inability to control herself?!" My voice rose, the superintendent's implication making me exceptionally angry.

"Mr. Wayne..." Mrs. LeBeau said in a cautioning tone.

"Not entirely!" Mrs. Harding snapped back, cutting the principal off. "If Miss Martinez hadn't goaded Rhonda into it-"

"Casey Martinez didn't grab my shoulders without my consent and make to fuck me right there in the hallway, your daughter did!" I shouted, standing to look down at Mrs. Harding. "If Stacy and Donna hadn't shown up when they did, I would have thrown Rhonda through a wall, JUST like I did Stacy Keebler last year! I don't know what weird hold Rhonda has over Casey, but it was definitely Rhonda calling the shots! Instead of covering for her like always, you should make her face SOME kind of consequences for her actions, and then maybe she wouldn't be such a tremendous asshole!"

"MR. WAYNE." Mrs. LeBeau's voice cut through me like a knife, and I turned to see her fixing me with her most authoritative glare. I wasn't sure, but I also could have sworn the faintest grin crossed her face as well. I immediately shrunk back, a little awed by her display. "OUTSIDE."

I exited her office at speed and went to sit down. My whole body was shaking, and I started going over what had just happened to try and calm down. I was just so mad at the superintendent trying to cover for Rhonda, I'd snapped. I was definitely aware of my voice shifting at some point, deeper and with a weird growl to it, and the look on Mrs. Harding's face was one of complete shock.

"Jesus, Ace," Mrs. Adams said, "what happened? It sounded like a bomb went off in there!"

"I, uh... I think I'm in deep trouble, Mrs. Adams."

The door to Mrs. LeBeau's office opened, and Mrs. Harding appeared, giving me a weird look as she exited the office. I could have sworn I noticed a slight bulge under her skirt, but when I looked again, there was no sign of it. Mrs. LeBeau again stood in the doorway, looking at me and nodding her head back into her office.

"Hey," I said to Mrs. Adams, "if I don't come out, let the girls know I died on my feet."

She gave me a sharp salute as I headed into the office. I thought I heard her say "Godspeed, sexy" on my way in. I resumed my seat as the door closed.

"Holy SHIT, Ace," Coach Traeger said, "you realize the grenade you just jumped on might have been live, right?"

"It wasn't Melissa's fault, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Casey's either," I replied. "I'd jump on it again if I had to, Mrs. Harding was out of line. She should know better than to victim-blame."

Guest238
Guest238
101 Followers