Unblended Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Michi replied, "I mean, it's mostly you, you looked so hot eating your cum out of my pussy, but you're not wrong. Lucy's fucking hot." She saw the flash of surprise on my face and mouthed "both of them?"

"Aww, yeah," I said, nodding, "don't stop, Michi. God, I wanna cum for you so bad."

Michi started bobbing her head on my cock, and she closed her eyes. Back in the doorway, Lucy had stood up and the engaged couple tiptoed in and shut the door behind them as quietly as they could. Nether of them were wearing pants, and their hardened dicks were on full display.

I leaned back and started whining at Michiko to keep going. I shook my head when she looked up at me, indicating that I wasn't actually that close and wanted to play for time. She grinned and started jerking me off while she sucked on my balls gently, making exaggerated sucking noises as she did so. Yukio and Lucy were giving each other handjobs as they watched us, whispering to each other in between soft kisses. Lucy's dick seemed to be about average in length but very girthy, while Yukio's was longer and more slight. They didn't seem to notice me eyeing them up, which was fine for my immediate purposes.

I started moving my hips a bit, grinding into Michi's face as she licked me.

"Oh, fuck..." I said, moving on to the next phase. "Michiko, I need something to suck on."

"Yeah?" Michi said, "you wish someone were here to fill your mouth while I swallow you?" Michiko was really getting into this, and I noticed her reaching down to jerk herself off.

"Uh-huh!" I whined intensely. I was also really into this, and I suspected I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

"Mmm, I love watching you suck, baby. You have someone in mind?"

I nodded. "Promise you won't be mad?" I say in my best nervous little boy voice.

"Of course, baby." I saw a look of complete lust in Michi's eyes as she realized where I was going with this. "Tell me."

"I wanna suck Yukio's cock!" I looked directly into Yukio's eyes as I said it and ran my tongue slowly across my upper lip. Lucy was on the ball and clamped her free hand over Yukio's mouth to silence her. Surprisingly, it didn't trigger Yukio's orgasm, though it was very clear she was close.

"Oh, god, that's so hot," Michiko said, licking the length of my cock while she kept stroking both me and herself.

"Fuck, yeah! Don't stop!" I moaned. Michiko's eyes half-closed, and she maneuvered her mouth directly over my cock.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Michi asked me, her voice betraying her heightened state of arousal.

"What is it?" I asked, nodding my head furiously. Michi bit her lip before nodding as well.

"I wanna suck Yuki off, too!" With that, she impaled herself, burying my cock deep in her throat as everyone in the room came at the same time. I lost my mind in that powerful orgasm, and I could tell from Michiko's screaming on my dick that she lost hers as well. Lucy and Yukio leaned back against the door as they erupted in unison, stroking each other off frantically and surprisingly quietly. My hips shook with every jet of cum I sent down Michi's throat, almost exactly as she had done to me earlier, and I legit felt my spirit exit my body for a brief moment. My partners were now three-for-three in claiming my soul with their oral skills, and I couldn't be prouder, or more in love with them.

The shared climax ended for Lucy and Yukio first, and they scrambled to clean up their mess before sneaking out. When they shut the door, I started laughing, which got Michi started once she extracted my rod from her throat. She collapsed against me in a fit of giggles, and we wallowed in our afterglow for a while.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK," I said eventually, and Michiko kissed my neck with another giggle.

"You came in my brain," Michi said matter-of-factly.

"Hey, you and Tanya can compare notes now!" She slapped my chest and we started laughing again. "Seriously, though, how is this our life?"

"I don't know, but we need to make sure we keep it this way."

I snuggled into Michi's arms and chest. We were an absolute mess, but it felt amazing and neither of us wanted to move for a while.

"So, uh, do we need to talk about anything?" I asked eventually, and Michiko sighed contentedly.

"I don't want to have sex with my parents, that's you and Tanya's thing and you're welcome to it." I appreciated the skill of the deflection, but I wasn't going to let her get away with it.

"Oh sure. But you know what I mean, though."

Michiko nodded. "...yeah, yeah I do."

I didn't push, and we cuddled for a while before she said anything else.

"Did I tell you about when Lucy fucked me?"

I shook my head. "I hear about your parents asking her to do it about once every other month, but you never said anything about the act itself."

"It was pretty fun, actually. We were both nervous, so Yukio suggested I play with Lucy's boobs for a bit."

"Yukio was in the room?"

"That was part of the agreement, Yukio wanted to be there to support us, and that's exactly what she did. Lucy takes her bra off, and of course her boobs are huge, so I start feeling her up. They were so soft, they molded to my hands as I played with her. What Yuki didn't mention is that they were super sensitive, and Lucy was on a hair trigger, so when I finally started sucking on them, she nearly blasted me in the face. Luckily, Yukio was right there and grabbed her cock at the base, and that gave me time to get my mouth on her before she came. The whole time, I'm swallowing as best I can, and Yuki's whispering in my ear 'you're doing a great job, Michi, keep it up, I hope Lucy doesn't get a crush on you, that's so hot sis.' I don't think she realized she said that last one."

"I knew the blend would go faster if I got more, so I asked Lucy to please fuck me. Actually, I begged her to fuck me in a hentai voice. I didn't know Yuki used that voice herself, so I wasn't expecting it to affect Lucy as much as it did. She was possessed: she threw me down on the bed, pulled my skirt up, and drove home. I'm glad I was as wet as I was, or else she might have torn something. Yukio laid down next to me and kept encouraging me, holding my hand. She talked to Lucy, too, same kind of things, though she got more intense as it went on. 'You like my girlfriend's dick in you, huh? Come on, Luce, flood my sister's pussy! This is so hot, I'm gonna cum so hard later thinking about this.' It drove us both wild, I must have cum at least three times before Lucy came again, but when she did, I might have grabbed Yukio's face and started kissing her. The blend coma struck pretty quickly after that, so when I came to, I played it off like I didn't remember doing that."

Michiko turned to look at me, and I could see how conflicted she felt. "After that, I went over to Tessa's and you know the rest."

"Sounds like Yukio really cared about you both having a good time," I remarked. I had some suspicions about how Yukio herself might have felt about the whole business, but they could wait for a day where she wasn't announcing her engagement.

"Yeah," Michiko said. "You think I'm weird for maybe wanting to give Yuki a blowjob?"

"She asked her boyfriend, who has had enthusiastic sexual congress with both his parents," I said solemnly. That got Michiko laughing, and I drew her into a tight hug. "If you ever want help facilitating that conversation, let me know."

She flashed me that heart-capturing smile of hers. "I will."

*****

About thirty minutes later, I was leaving the bathroom after cleaning up a bit and found Yukio waiting to likely do the same.

"Hey," she said awkwardly, and I returned it just as awkwardly.

"So... that happened," I said. Yukio nodded.

"Fuck, dude, that was intense." She was only sort of making eye contact, which I totally understood.

"You normally perv on your sister like that?" I asked. Yukio smirked and blushed adorably, shaking her head.

"Lucy wanted to see what you were doing to Michiko after that scream, but she couldn't bring herself to peek, so she got me to do it. I wasn't expecting her to go down on me right there in the doorway, I'm surprised my parents didn't catch us. Then you saw how things escalated." After a short pause, she asked hesitantly "Is it less weird if it's not the first time I saw my sister having sex?"

"I heard about that, but I couldn't say if that makes it better or worse." We didn't say anything for a bit. The whole experience was weird, but it was also pretty hot, and I certainly didn't hold anything against Yuki or Lucy for wanting to see what caused Michiko to wake the dead with that shriek.

"I'm good if you're good?" I asked finally, offering a fist bump. "Defer the awkward stuff for now?"

Yuki looked at me before smiling and accepting the proffered bump. "Yeah, we're good."

We gave each other a quick dude-style hug (one arm around with two pats on the back), and I headed back to Michiko's room as Yukio replaced me in the bathroom. I shouldn't have been concerned, really. We were bros, after all, and it wasn't like I actually wanted to go down on her.

...right?

*****

"Fuck, Ace, DO NOT STOP."

Michiko's ass was awesome, and I kept a very firm hold on her hips as I railed her into next week. Until that point, I hadn't been aware of Michiko's desire to receive anal at all, but I was more than happy to fill her request, as it were. She was also kind enough to let me rim her first, but I didn't get to do that for long before she started begging me to fuck her. I applied plenty of lube to both my dick and Michi's butt, and I took my time stretching her out.

"Yeah! Pound that ass, babe!"

Our impromptu show for Yukio and Lucy had planted a seed in Michiko's brain. While I was cleaning up, Michiko had gotten her streaming rig spooled up, and we were broadcasting live to the server, both to share/record my first time plundering Michi's booty and to indulge that exhibitionist thrill a bit more. As soon as we went live, Tessa and I started a video call, and she and Tanya got a second angle of my level best to wreck my amazing lover.

"Fuck, babe, you're so tight!" I moaned as Michi screamed incoherently. I glanced at the monitor to make sure her face was still off-camera; she wasn't quite ready for a starring role yet, but she really wanted to show off a bit. The webcam angle was perfect for capturing her tits wobbling back and forth as we fucked, and you caught glimpses of her long hair when she whipped her head back to look at the girls on my phone. I saw the chat blowing up, but I couldn't pay attention long enough to see what was happening.

"He's so big, girls," she moaned, "I didn't know how bad I needed this!"

"I still think you should have let him eat you more," Tanya said with a laugh.

Michi just shook her head. "No w-way, I wasn't w-waiting... fuck! Keep going, babe!"

"Unh," I grunted, slamming my hips against hers in a steady rhythm. She'd already climaxed once, when I'd bottomed out the first time, and based on the tension in her body, she was rapidly approaching a second. I was close myself, but I didn't think I'd get there in time to join her.

"FUCK!" Michi shouted as she came again, her dick spurting all over the bed as it bobbed with our motion. She dropped down onto her forearms and buried her face in her pillows, muffling her continued screaming through her orgasm. I sped up as much as I could to keep her climax going, and I thought she was going to start tearing her bedspread.

"How close are you?" Tessa asked over Michi's spasming.

"I'm doing fine, actually," I said as casually as I could, "pretty sure I can keep going for a bit yet." That got some kind of reaction from the chat, but I still couldn't follow it. In truth, I was feeling great, and I'd probably be ready in a bit.

"Oh, fuck you!" Michi said, raising her head up again and looking over her shoulder at me. "When did you turn into a fucking machine?!" The look she gave me was one of adoration rather than frustration, and I felt my balls start to seize up suddenly.

"J-just kidding...!" I gasped, driving deep into Michiko's ass as I unloaded. Her eyes went wide before she dove back into the pillows to muffle herself again. I counted on my voice leaving me as it usually did with a powerful release, and I was not disappointed. I could feel my issue filling her ass and try to force its way out around my dick, and the sensation of cumming so deep in Michiko drove me completely out of my mind.

We collapsed together and laid on the bed for a minute, recovering. Tessa and Tanya were cheering, and the constant pings from the chat indicated the stream's enjoyment as well. I was looking forward to the server upgrades that would let us open voice channels on such streams, I would have really enjoyed hearing the commentary.

When we could move, Michiko said good night to the stream and went to clean up, and I shut down, blowing a kiss to the camera before going offline. I laid back in the bed as most of my remaining strength left me, my phone a little ways from my head.

"How you doin', killer?" Tanya asked. Tessa giggled.

"FUCK," I said.

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

*****

Michiko's personal brand of snoring was adorable; a sort of shallow buzz punctuated by the occasional snort. She had dozed off as I read through the chatlog: we'd performed before a packed audience, with almost everyone we'd invited over the past week or so in attendance. There was some lamentation at the beginning that they'd missed our evening's previous activities, especially when Michiko described in complete detail how I'd eaten her out, but that changed immediately upon my tongue making contact with Michiko's butt. Lexi Foster sent me a picture of her sister Laurie going down on her with the stream in the background, Tessa and Tanya sent a pic of them squeezing their boobs together as they made out, and a lot of people confessed to jerking off or similar sexy activities while they watched us. I got really jazzed to see everyone enjoying themselves, that thrill of performing for my friends (and family) felt great.

About a third of the way into the stream, I saw [CSExcellica has logged on.] I was super conflicted about that: elated that Jenny Lynx checked in on the server, but mortified that she did so while I was railing Michiko for all to see. She stuck around through the entire stream, waiting to log off until just after I'd shut it down. I wasn't super sure how to read that.

I logged into my FriendFan account and browsed over to Jenny's VIP page. She had posted a video the day previous, an extended scene with Ursula Bing for $15 with some ridiculous sales numbers already. There was a poll asking what toys she should use in her next stream, some candid and completely SFW photos from a recent trip to an ice cream store, and a blog post talking about the week so far. I read that with interest, though it seemed to be a fairly "business as usual" sort of update. The latest update was from earlier in the day: Hey everyone! Sorry to do this on such short notice, but I can't make tonight's livestream. I'm feeling super wiped out, it's been a crazy few days, and I need some recharge time! Keep an eye on your in-boxes, I promise I'll make it up to you! -XOXO, Jenny

I wondered about that a little. I knew it would be INCREDIBLY egocentric of me to think that I was the sole cause, but I was also pretty sure my dropping a massive drama bomb on a very busy professional adult actress couldn't have helped any. I figured I should send some kind of apology, but I didn't want to contact her without her consent. That got me to notice a few new messages in my inbox, and I clicked over. There was an automated welcome message from FriendFan, the video of Jenny's Tuesday night stream, and the aforementioned apology for missing what would have been tonight's stream (some behind-the-scenes footage from the current season of Courageous Swordmaiden Excellica).

I put my phone down and snuggled in to Michiko. She looked so happy cuddled up to me, I had to wipe a tear from my eye as my emotions started rolling around in my head. I kissed her forehead gently before closing my eyes and falling asleep. In the waning moments before I dropped off, I decided I would reach out to Jenny if I didn't hear anything in a few more days. At the very least, I could apologize for going 2 fast 2 furious with my personal details and send best wishes for her continued success.

Yes, I did phrase it that way in my head, and yes, I was immediately disgusted with myself for doing so.

*****

I had received three messages by the time I got to school the next morning.. The first was from Dr. Schneider reminding me of my check-up that afternoon and that Dr. Morrison was very excited to see me. That made me smile, as I was also excited to see what changes my magic issue had wrought on my long-time physician. The second was from Melissa Bourne with some character questions for our game, and I remembered to pack my books so we could go over them at lunch. I was really getting excited for this game, and I was happy to see Melissa didn't seem overwhelmed by the complex system I'd picked for it.

The third came while I was driving to school, and I checked it once I got parked in the student lot. It was from Donna: Casey M. gave me a heads up, Rhonda's on the warpath and you're #1 on her hit list.

I thought that was pretty gutsy, actually. Rhonda Harding and Casey Martinez would be coming off their respective suspensions, and while I hoped to touch base with Casey, I certainly wasn't looking to do the same with Rhonda. If she was coming for me, she must have put all the blame on her punishment on me. I'd hoped to get a little further into the school year before needing my self-defense training, and I really only used it once, and against an unaware opponent besides. Rhonda, in addition to her prowess as a football player and everything else she had going for her, was the toughest student in the school. Like, a Yusuke Urameshi-level brawler, or at the very least Kuwabara-level. (Aside: YuYu Hakusho is awesome and well worth your time.) Even if I could somehow shoulder throw her into a bank of lockers like I did Stacy Keebler, I doubted it would affect Rhonda much.

I knew I should go to the principal's office and let her know. I'd likely be labeled a snitch and a coward, but at least it might ward Rhonda off with the threat of expulsion. I also thought about giving Rhonda a blast of the Voice to see if that might go some way to defusing her rage, but I couldn't draw on it reliably yet. I knew I couldn't just hang out with Tanya or Donna all day, that would be weird. Enjoyable, but weird.

In the end, I sent texts to the girls letting them know about Donna's text, then a message to the general channel on the server warning everyone that Rhonda might be looking for trouble and could anyone in Melissa Bourne's general vicinity keep an eye out. I considered texting Melissa directly, but given what Mrs. LeBeau had said about her previously, it might turn Melissa into a nervous wreck all day and end up doing more harm than good. BUT, it also felt a little presumptive to make that decision without at least conferring with her first and recognizing her agency in the matter. My server message got a reassuring number of replies, thankfully, so that was covered, at least. I took a moment to psyche myself up before heading in.

Rhonda was waiting for me by my locker. Well, I thought to myself, at least we're getting this out of the way up-front. I didn't normally see Rhonda all that much, so I wasn't sure if 50s greaser chic was her normal style, but I had to admit, she pulled it off. She'd gotten a haircut since last I saw her, and her now platinum blonde hair was up in a Marilyn Monroe bob. The only makeup she had on was bright red lipstick, and her outfit definitely showed off some bombshell-level curves. I was a little surprised I'd never noticed how physically attractive she was. Of course, she was a terrible human being and that tended to override any such attraction.