Unblended Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll say."

"By the time we graduated, though, I knew I needed my own space completely to myself. One of the reasons I took the position with IBM was the apartment that went with it, and I loved it. When we started the law firm here, those townhouses were just going up and I put a deposit down immediately. I love that place, and not because it's a nice building, but because it's mine. I can have people over, or not. I can relax and not deal with anything for a while. I can wear whatever clothes around the house that I want, or none at all."

"Clothes in private are overrated," I offered, and Denise nodded.

"I finally had my life all to myself, with the option of sharing it with others the way I wanted to, if I wanted to. And it's been that way for almost as long as you've been around."

Now I understood where she was coming from. "You think moving in with us means giving up that freedom."

"And it's killing me that it's such a sticking point! Betty and Ronnie are so wonderful, and being with them makes me feel so amazing. Not just the sex!" she hastened to add. "Going out and sharing experiences, being invited into that part of their lives has been a dream. It's as though a part of me was missing this entire time and I never knew."

I blinked away a tear, hoping she didn't notice. "Yeah, I know exactly what that's like."

"I just can't understand why I'm so scared to do this. I want to be with them full time..."

"You've just had 15 years of the life you've always wanted," I said. Deep down, I knew adults only pretended to have things together better than kids, so this wasn't that surprising. "Have you talked to them about this at all?"

"No," Denise said quietly. This called for an unorthodox approach.

"Alright. I'm not going to tell you that you need to talk to them about this, because I'm sure you know that as well as I do. But let me try this: Mom's told you about... us, right?"

Denise nodded.

"So, the first time we... played together, I got to see a side of her that I've never seen before. I mean, I've seen her content, irritated, concerned, stern, angry, sad, proud, disappointed, the whole gamut. But ultimately, she was always Mom."

Denise nodded again. "Well, yeah, your her little boy. That tends to color the interactions a bit."

"Denise, the first time I went down on her, it was as if I'd flipped a switch. She was playful, lustful, and most importantly, joyful. When she returned the favor, she never stopped smiling, even when she was saying the filthiest things to me. When we started playing with Mama, she was even more so. I thought I'd seen her happy before, but not like this. Honestly? I think she was finally able to share something with me that she'd been hiding for years, and it thrilled her. It's like my mom was introducing me to Veronica for the first time."

Denise had been nodding along the entire time, and she sniffed a little.

"Now, I don't know what's in the cards for you and my parents. Hell, I don't know that about me and my parents. But I know it's going to take time to figure things out, that everyone will make some mistakes here and there, but that we're all intelligent adults... well, most of us are intelligent adults. We can figure it out together."

Denise came over to give me a hug at that point, and we held each other for a brief moment. We both had to wipe our eyes afterwards, and I went to get my clubs where I'd dropped them.

"How did you get to be so mature all of a sudden?" Denise asked.

"I'm dating three girls seriously, there will probably be a fourth soon, and I'm in physical relationships with both of my parents and two of my doctors. And all of that developed within the last two weeks. If I don't want to fuck everything up, I cannot be a boy about these things."

Denise laughed hard at that. "That's a very reasonable stance. I don't know many eighteen-year-olds who would say the same if their lives turned into adult films, but I admire your resolve." I beamed at that. I liked the idea of being the mature teenager, even if I was nothing more than nearly unbridled lust just under the surface.

*****

After the ninth hole, Mama decided to change things up.

"Huh," she said, glancing at the scorecard, "we're pretty even. Well," she added, looking at me. I was several strokes behind, which was about par for me.

"Cut me some slack, I'm not as good as you all are."

"Uh oh," Mom said, "I know that tone of voice."

"What's up?" Denise asked.

"I'm just thinkin' we might want to make a friendly little wager for the back nine, is all," Mama said, handing me the score card. "Especially if Ace don't mind bein' the stakes."

"Uh, what?" I said in alarm. "Am I being volunteered for something again?"

"Maybe."

"What is it, Betty?" Mom asked sternly.

"Winner gets head from Ace in the showers," Mama said. Mom and Denise both gasped before looking at me.

"Oh, is that all?" I said nonchalantly. "I mean, I would have appreciated more of a warning, but yeah, I don't mind. If we can get away with it."

"Don't worry about that," Mama said reassuringly before turning to the others. "See? He's game. So?"

"Agreed," Mom said, I thought maybe a little too quickly. We were all standing pretty close to each other, though, so I (and my insidious pheromones) probably had something to do with it.

"I don't know," Denise said, "I'm not really into guys." She gave me a reassuring smile, and I returned it.

"Okay," I offered, "head in the shower and/or I pick up the tab at lunch. For the winner," I clarified, "I'm only part-time and I don't make that much." Honestly, I wasn't sure I could even cover that. Unlike the very reasonable fees to play there, the club's restaurant was very much a high-tax-bracket establishment.

"In that case, sure!" Denise readily agreed.

"Oooh, this is gonna be good!" Mama said, clearly relishing the added prize for winning.

"Just to be clear," I asked, "are we talking whomever wins the entire round, or just the back nine? I mean, if you wanted to keep things fair..."

"That's a good point, Betty," Mom said, "we should only count the back nine now that we've got something to play for."

"I don't know..." Mama drawled. She was ahead of Mom by two strokes and Denise by five, but she eventually relented. Since she was ahead at the half, she drew the honor and teed up at the tenth hole first.

One would think that the promise of a free meal at an outstanding restaurant, preceded by a hot session of oral sex from a willing and, if I may say so, very attractive young man, would sharpen them up and get them playing better. If anything, they got much, much worse. The heckling ramped up pretty considerably, and all three of them were putting shots everywhere along the course. On the twelfth fairway, Denise and I found ourselves separated from my parents again, and I looked on as she puzzled over her difficult lie in the rough.

"What do you think," she asked casually, "4-iron out onto the fairway?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, no advice from the help during competition."

She laughed as she stepped up to address her ball. "I suppose that's fair."

The antics continued as we played through the back half of the course, having a grand old time. On the fifteenth hole, Mama started bragging about how good her son's lips were going to feel around her later, and Mom and Denise shouted her down. It was hysterical, and I nearly muffed my own putt (for birdie!) from trying not to laugh. The other major highlight was on the seventeenth hole, a short par 3 to a green surrounded by water hazards: the ladies all played up onto the outer edge of the water, the safer approach requiring a chip onto the green. I had been playing really well and decided to try my luck by going for it, and I was a bit surprised with myself as I watched my ball land on the green and roll directly into the cup.

"IT'S IN THE HOLE!" Mama shouted, slapping me on the back.

"Nice shot!" Mom said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Just lucky, I guess," I said meekly. Denise gave me a very suspicious look as we walked over to the green.

"Uh, huh," she said, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Honest!" I protested.

Once we all holed out on the 18th, I tallied the scores. The results were unexpected, to say the least.

"So!" Mama said. "Who's the lucky lady today?"

"Sorry, Mom, you're five over." I gave her a sympathetic look, and she smiled.

"How did Miss Trevino here do?"

"Mama did better," I said, scanning the card, "she's one over for the back nine..."

"Hah!" Mama said triumphantly.

"...which is just shy of Denise's par."

Mama's face fell in an instant, while Denise smiled in surprise. "Really? That's amazing, I almost never do better than your mom!"

"You earned it, Dini!" Mom said, grabbing Denise from behind and planting kisses on her neck.

"Yeah, yeah," Mama said sullenly, "waste of a good blowjob, if you ask me."

"Hold on there," I interrupted, "we need to figure that out. I said Denise made par. I didn't say she won."

Mama looked at me in confusion, and I handed her the score card. Her eyes widened as she read the result, then looked back at me. "You're 3 under?!"

"WHAT!" Mom and Denise both shouted.

I stepped back and performed the Chi Chi Rodriguez fencing celebration with my putter, sliding it back into its "scabbard" before bowing with a similar flourish. "Hey, not my fault you three were focused on heckling each other. And none of you asked to check the scores at all."

"Huh!" Mama said, clearly impressed. So was I, actually, it had been the best nine holes of golf I'd probably played to that point.

"So, if you won," Denise said, "does that mean you're giving yourself a blowjob?"

"I'm not sure I'm that flexible," I said, though it was an interesting idea. "Don't worry, though, I've got something in mind."

*****

So it was that I received a double blowjob from my parents in the executive showers while Denise looked on and played with herself. The executive suite in the club was one of the few nods to how most of the uber-rich country clubs in the country did membership business, as that tier of membership charged tens of thousands in yearly dues along with initiation fees in the "house for a family of six" range. It was a fringe benefit of Harper, Price, and Wayne being the attorneys of record for the club, though Mom refused to accept it completely gratis. Those extravagant fees allowed the club to keep the basic and non-member fees so low and the course in prime condition, after all. Additionally, the executive suite was adults-only; I figured nobody paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for the privilege of swank meeting facilities, private locker room space, and luxurious shower facilities wanted to deal with screaming kids running around and making a mess.

As we made to enter the locker rooms, Mama warned me to not get excited or freak out before we went in, and to try not to stare. That caught me off-guard.

"I mean, I wasn't planning on gawking like a tourist, but come on, I'm 18. I've been around naked people."

"Not like this, you ain't."

Mama gestured me in, and I scoffed as I entered. About two seconds later, my jaw hit the floor: there were small groups of people in both the locker rooms and the showers in varying states of undress enjoying themselves and each other. I'd stepped into a casual orgy, it seemed, with participants of all (adult) ages. Things got more surreal still when Mom wandered over to people she knew and started making small talk as she disrobed, the folks she chatted with fucking and sucking as though it was the most natural thing in the world. I was at a complete loss, and eventually I cast my gaze upwards to the wall to not look at anything too closely.

"Has, uh, has it always been like this in here?" I asked, my voice squeaking a little.

"As long as we've been coming here," Denise said off to my right somewhere. "Probably since the fifties, I think, though this would have had more of a bathhouse feel to it back then."

I tried not to think about that too closely. I was trying not to think about anything too closely at the moment, the revelation that Boulder Ridge was host to a secret sex club for longer than my parents had been alive was a bit more than I was capable of handling. While I was distracted, Mama and Denise started taking my clothes off, and I didn't fight it as they ushered me into the showers. They got a few warm sprays going and started washing my body. The suds and warmth felt great against my skin, and I actually started to relax a little until I looked over to our right. A pair of women about 8 feet away gave us a friendly wave without stopping their languid coupling, and I returned it awkwardly. There must have been at least twenty years' difference in their ages, the older woman plunging her dick into the younger woman's pussy with leisurely strokes.

"Uh, are we going to be okay doing... uh, this?" I said, momentarily unable to avert my eyes from the attractive couple.

"It's a lot like Vegas in here," Mama said matter-of-factly, "you know, 'what happens here...'"

"Well, okay," I said, "but even so, I'm-" I cut myself off, shaking my head to clear the hormonal cobwebs starting to gather. I glanced at the other couple again, then I leaned in to whisper "I'm your son!"

Mom walked up as I said it and chuckled, helping Mama and Denise in rinsing me off. "I'm sure Mrs. Williamson and her niece won't say anything if we won't. Right, Renee?"

"Darn tootin'," the older woman responded. "Nice to finally meet you, Andy! Your mom's told us so much about you, I feel like we know you already."

"Charmed," I said. "This is fucking surreal." My parents lightly kissed my neck and caressed my dick to one of the most awkward boners I'd ever popped. Renee's niece laughed warmly.

"You'll get used to it," she said reassuringly.

My parents knelt down in front of me and began kissing my hardening cock. They gently pushed me against the wall, and Denise got shoulder-to-shoulder with me to watch the sexy scene unfold.

"Veronica told me about your relationship evolving," she said, her eyes glued to my mom's face as she devoured my cock, "but I wasn't expecting it to be this..." She started stroking herself, and I looked her over: her lean runner's body was toned and lithe, with small, perky breasts and a very feminine member, probably about six inches with a graceful arc to it. Our hips started moving on their own as my parents increased their intensity and Denise altered her strokes to match. As weird as all this felt, I couldn't deny that I was getting extremely turned on, and the entire situation was definintely hotter than I expected.

After a few minutes, Mom glanced up as Mama took her turn.

"Sure you don't want to give this a try?" she asked.

"Not today," Denise said, "though, now that we're here..." She reached over to cup my chin in her free hand and turn my head towards her, and we started kissing. Denise's lips were firm and warm, and our tongues soon met in a tentative bout of play. I was getting super close, but I still had the presence of mind to help Denise get there too. I slid my hand down behind Denise's butt, and I broke off our kiss to look at her questioningly. She realized what I was aiming for, paused to guide my fingers into her thoroughly soaked pussy, and moaned loudly as she returned her tongue to my mouth. That added stimulation was exactly what we both needed, and we thrust forward as our climaxes arrived together. My parents both moaned as we came, and I glanced down to see Mom take Denise in her mouth. Mama played with my balls gently as she sucked my issue from me, and I leaned into my kiss with Denise as we rocked through our orgasms.

We broke the kiss as our joint climax faded. Denise looked a little out-of-sorts, likely no different from me.

"That was nice," I said, and Denise nodded in agreement. She pulled my hand to her lips and licked my fingers clean of her juices.

"Don't get used to it, though," she warned me, releasing my hand. "I'm still a ladies' lady, you just happened to fill a need." She looked me over again with a smirk. "I definitely understand the appeal, though."

We both looked down to see my parents furiously making out and jerking each other. I looked back to Denise. "We should get dressed and put in for a table, they'll probably be a while yet."

"Ugh, tell me about it," she replied with a laugh.