Unblended Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ThinWhiteDuke: Hey Mickey! Of course, Honest Ace has an open ear for all his friends.

CapitanEsprit: You actually say that? I thought Amy was joking, I didn't know you were that big a dork.

ThinWhiteDuke: Har har. Honest Ace will overlook this insult to his generous nature.

CapitanEsprit: So

CapitanEsprit: How did you let the other Royals know you were being intimate with your mom?

ThinWhiteDuke: I asked them if letting her fuck my mouth still made me a motherfucker.

CapitanEsprit: LOL

CapitanEsprit: Seriously?

ThinWhiteDuke: Yep. Granted, we all got together and talked it out within fifteen minutes of me sending that message, but yeah.

CapitanEsprit: How did that go?

ThinWhiteDuke: Very well, actually! We always knew that we might be branching off to play the field a bit, as it were, but I don't think anyone was expecting "the field" to include immediate family members.

ThinWhiteDuke: My mom and I talked to them about how we felt and that we wanted to explore that new part of our relationship, and they we super excited for us.

CapitanEsprit: Wow, that's really cool.

ThinWhiteDuke: Our whole polycule setup was already complicated, so we needed to make sure we were communicating with each other constantly. That made it pretty easy to talk about when we needed to do so.

ThinWhiteDuke: Why do you ask, out of curiosity?

CapitanEsprit: That's what I'm psyching myself up to tell you.

ThinWhiteDuke: Ah. Take all the time you need, this is a safe and private space.

CapitanEsprit: Thanks, Ace, I really appreciate that.

...

CapitanEsprit: My parents and I had sex with my big sister and then each other over the summer, and I'm terrified of talking to Becky and the rest of the squad about it.

...

ThinWhiteDuke: Huh.

ThinWhiteDuke: Alright. That is completely understandable. I was definitely feeling the same way at lunch.

ThinWhiteDuke: Can I ask what happened, or do you want to get to the unsolicited advice portion of this conversation?

CapitanEsprit: So, Debra, my sister, has been going through a real nasty divorce, which sucks.

ThinWhiteDuke: Oh no! I'm sorry!

CapitanEsprit: It's okay, her spouse is a tremendous asshole.

CapitanEsprit: She needed to get out of their house for a while, so she came to stay with us for a few weeks. She was in really rough shape when she got here, but she was feeling better almost immediately.

CapitanEsprit: We hung out as a family, we went shopping, we went hiking in the White Mountains, it was terrific.

ThinWhiteDuke: Sounds like it was a great time.

CapitanEsprit: So, we were having family hot tub time, and we were real relaxed and just talking about anything, and eventually we started talking about Queen Bitch.

ThinWhiteDuke: That's the future ex?

CapitanEsprit: Right. Eventually, Debbie lets slip that she hasn't had sex since she blended like a year ago.

ThinWhiteDuke: Good heavens.

ThinWhiteDuke: Hold on, let me guess: Queen Bitch was getting laid on the regular?

CapitanEsprit: Got it in one. That and a whole other bunch of real manipulative shit, but Debbie got wise eventually and here we are.

CapitanEsprit: So Debbie says that, and my parents are all super sympathetic, Mom asks why she hasn't found someone to "take care of her", and Debbie says she's usually too tired to start dating again. Then she says she'd gotten used to "taking care of herself."

ThinWhiteDuke: Hmm.

CapitanEsprit: All of a sudden, I just say "I could take care of you." Kinda like you did in that video?

ThinWhiteDuke: Yeah, I can imagine.

CapitanEsprit: I don't know what happened. I just felt so bad for Debbie, and we'd been getting so close since she came to visit, I just... slid over and started kissing her.

CapitanEsprit: It took our breath away at first, it felt so good. She let me sit in her lap and we just started going at it.

CapitanEsprit: Before long, I'm grinding on her, we're both rock hard, and our parents are making out watching us.

CapitanEsprit: Things got crazy after that.

ThinWhiteDuke: I can imagine.

CapitanEsprit: It triggered something in all of us. We couldn't get enough of each other, and when our moms came over and started kissing us too, it all felt so amazing.

ThinWhiteDuke: So, just to be clear, your first experience with incest was a HOT TUB FOURSOME.

CapitanEsprit: Yeah! I know it sounds like it's out of really cheesy porn, but it was so amazing!

ThinWhiteDuke: What happened when Debbie had to go back?

CapitanEsprit: We were all sad to see her go, but she's planning on moving back in with us once the house is sold, so we're going to see her again very soon. Her job's a remote position, she can work anywhere with an internet connection.

CapitanEsprit: She was planning on doing that before we started having sex, I want to clarify.

ThinWhiteDuke: Oh, certainly, certainly.

ThinWhiteDuke: Have you done anything with your parents since?

CapitanEsprit: We haven't! I think we're waiting for Debbie to get back before we decide how we want to go forward.

ThinWhiteDuke: Has anyone mentioned it since?

CapitanEsprit: Oh yeah, we joke about it all the time, and I'm pretty sure my parents have been using it to spice up their private time.

CapitanEsprit: We probably should have a family meeting about it sooner rather than later, though.

ThinWhiteDuke: I agree.

ThinWhiteDuke: I also think you need to tell the team sooner rather than later. I'd start with Becky, I get the sense she'll not only understand, she'd be happy to help you talk to the others once she understands the situation.

CapitanEsprit: I know, I'm just worried she'll freak out about me cheating on everyone with my family.

ThinWhiteDuke: I don't think she will. You know her better than I do, and I know that she's more understanding than that.

CapitanEsprit:...yeah, she is.

CapitanEsprit: Hey, I need to go. Thank you for listening, Ace, you've helped me out a lot.

ThinWhiteDuke: No worries! I'm always here if you need to vent.

ThinWhiteDuke: I'm also here to jerk off if you want to tell me more stories about your hot family orgies.

CapitanEsprit: Oh, Ace, don't be ridiculous. I'd be happy to jerk you off while I tell you about swallowing my sister's cum. ;)

*****

[[Private Thread with DarkGoddess]]

DarkGoddess: hey ur moms a milf

ThinWhiteDuke: ಠ_ಠ

DarkGoddess: wow no chill

*****

[[Private Thread with BBQueen]]

BBQueen: Hey Ace!

ThinWhiteDuke: Hi, Jackie! Looks like you got the client set up okay.

BBQueen: Yeah, thanks for the help with that, my phone is a potato.

ThinWhiteDuke: No worries! That username is amazing, by the way.

BBQueen: Thank you! It works on so many levels.

BBQueen: You're coming over after work tonight, right?

ThinWhiteDuke: I am, Tanya said you've got something in mind for dinner?

BBQueen: Yep! Don't you worry, Mama's gonna take good care of her kids tonight. :p

ThinWhiteDuke: Can't wait!

BBQueen: So, that video.

ThinWhiteDuke: Yeah. Tessa didn't really warn me before she posted it.

BBQueen: I'm glad she did. Seeing you two being so intimate together is truly beautiful, and I'm so happy you're comfortable sharing that with others.

ThinWhiteDuke: Yeah. Obviously we can't broadcast it publicly, but the response from everyone that's seen it so far has been really positive.

ThinWhiteDuke: And not just because it's so hot.

BBQueen: You got that right! Damn, white boy, you got game!

ThinWhiteDuke: You would know.

BBQueen: I surely would.

BBQueen: On a slightly related note, would you mind if I picked your brain about some things tonight?

ThinWhiteDuke: Of course! I'm aquiver with anticipation!

BBQueen: You'll be quivering later, don't you worry about that either. ;P

*****

The second I set foot in the pizzeria, Julia Toretti grabbed me by the arm and guided me back to the office. Gina greeted me as I went by, and I could hear her laughing as Julia closed the office door.

"Ace," she said gravely, "I need you to be completely straight with me, okay? Don't bullshit me on this."

"Yeah, sure," I said, wondering what she was talking about.

"Did you actually fuck your mom?"

"Yes, that is my mom, and yes, we are starting a sexual relationship."

I found it hard to read Julia's reaction. She stared at me with dark brown eyes, like she was trying to see into my soul, and she was trembling a little.

"How long?" Her voice cracked a little as she asked, and her grip on my arm tightened a little.

"Just over two weeks, we're still figuring things out to some extent," I answered, reaching across my chest to put my free hand over hers. "Julie, what's going on?"

Julie let go of my arm and turned away from me, running her hand through her hair. "Ace... I'm goin' outta my mind." She turned back around and looked absolutely terrified. Without a second thought, I went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, I'm here." Julie promptly hugged me back and thrust her face into my shoulder, sobbing quietly. I held her tightly as she let her emotions play out. Slowly, the sobs died down, and she looked up at me with red, puffy eyes.

"I... can I talk to you about it?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"Of course!" I pulled a chair over, expecting that she'd grab her aunt's big office chair, but she opted to slide into my lap, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. Her body was very plush, and her boobs pressed into me as we got settled. "What's going on?"

"You know how Auntie Gina and I bust each other's balls about fuckin'? We keep sayin' we're gonna show each other what we're talkin' about, jokin' around like a couple a' wiseguys."

I nodded. "Not to mention that little prank you pulled on me Saturday."

Julie smiled. "Yeah. Is all a' that makin' you uncomfortable? Auntie ain't very good at checkin' about that kinda shit, we don't wanna freak you out."

I nodded. "It's totally okay. I am a horny teenager after all. If you cross a line, I'll let you know, don't worry." Julia nodded and took a second to blow her nose before I continued. "So, you've starting to have a problem with giving each other crap about your sexual prowess?"

Julia nodded. "I... I don't think I'm jokin' anymore."

I smiled as I understood the problem. "You have real feelings for Gina."

She rocked her head from side to side. "I mean, I love her, obviously, she took me in when I needed a place, but I do my part around our place, I work here for practically slave wages..."

"Really?" I asked, and she shook her head with a laugh.

"Nah, but it's fun to say. Like, she's amazin', and we'll always be in each other's corners, but... gawd, I want her to fuck me so bad."

"How long have you felt this way?" I was concerned this was a recent development, as in since I started working there, and that I might have more to do with this than I would like.

"Honestly? Since we blended, though at first it was kinda infrequent, like I'd catch myself thinkin' 'yeah, I wouldn't mind suckin' Auntie off' or 'Auntie's tits are lookin' wicked good today.' You know?"

"The same kind of stuff I'd think about my parents when I was super horny, sure."

"Yeah! But lately though, like, when classes started up in August, it's been gettin' a lot more intense. I wanna suck her off so bad, I wanna feel those giant jugs wrapped around my dick, I want her to plow me into the friggin' ground." She looked away from me. "When we were playin' that prank on you, all I could think about was how easy it'd be to slip it outta her pants and start suckin' for real. Gawd, I get so horny thinkin' about her sometimes, I can't think about anything else."

She shifted a little, and it wasn't difficult to see one of those times was right now. Luckily for my clarity of thought, her torso was pointed away from me so she wasn't hardening into me.

"So, I've been saying this a lot today," I said, trying to keep my own member from reacting to all of this, "but have you considered talking to her about it?"

"No way," she said with a dismissive scoff, "she'd throw me out on my ass so quick."

"Are you sure about that? How will you know if you never ask?" I gave her as comforting smile as I could. "Look, keeping these feelings bottled up is going to kill you before long. You need to talk to her before they eat you alive from the inside. Worst case scenario, you can stay with me while we figure out something more long term. My parents permitting, obviously."

Julie laughed and wiped her eyes. "Ugh, why is this shit so hard?"

"Emotions and relationships are both tricky things on occasion, as I've been finding out."

"Friggin' a," she said with a laugh. We stood up and Julie gave me another hug.

"So, how do you think I should do this?"

"If neither of you are too tired after you close up, do it tonight, otherwise save it for the morning. And text me if you need any help, I'll keep an eye on my phone as long as I can."

We exited the office to Gina's amused face. "What were you doin' in there, fuckin'?"

"Yeah, you wish, you friggin' perv," Julie quipped back, "I bet you'd give your right nut to watch me get a piece of this prime beefcake, huh! Maybe learn a few things about how to take a big load right down your throat."

"Hey, don't bring me into this," I said, raising my hands defensively.

"Oh, really," Gina said, "I bet you'd be creamin' your pants before you even got Ace's dick in your mouth, and then I'd have to show you what's what so he ain't left hangin' with a giant hard-on all night."

"I'm pretty sure this counts as sexual harassment," I said, rolling my eyes as I washed my hands. I tried to keep a straight face and failed miserably.

"I agree," Gina said, "you should file a grievance with HR right away."

"We have an HR department?"

"Sure do!" Gina laughed as she pointed to Julie.

"Hi, I'm Julie with HR, what's your friggin' problem?"

"...of course."

*****

[[Private Thread with CrimsonDemon]]

CrimsonDemon: Hey, if I wanted to seduce my sister, should I dress up for it?

CrimsonDemon: Like, do you think a cupless bra, garter belt, and stockings is too slutty, or just slutty enough?

CrimsonDemon: I don't know that I have the guts to just present myself completely naked, like you did to your mom.

ThinWhiteDuke:...are you seriously asking, or are you giving me shit because everyone seems super chill with incest at the moment?

CrimsonDemon: Oh, most certainly the latter.

ThinWhiteDuke: God damn it, Michi!

CrimsonDemon: LOOOOOOL

*****

[[Private Thread with GrellkaStormaxe]]

GrellkaStormaxe: My King.

ThinWhiteDuke: My Queen.

GrellkaStormaxe: I will never get tired of hearing that. *blushes*

ThinWhiteDuke: Good, I'll never get tired of making you blush.

GrellkaStormaxe: So, my parents want to know when they're going to meet my boyfriend.

GrellkaStormaxe: Specifically, Mitera wants to "see the man that seeks to steal Athena's own daughter from her divine bosom and determine his worthiness before the gods."

ThinWhiteDuke: Wow, she is all-in on the Olympian pantheon, huh.

GrellkaStormaxe: She is. I might have let it slip that you and your parents are close in a very special way, and that seems to have earned you some points.

ThinWhiteDuke: Seriously?

GrellkaStormaxe: Oh yeah, she thinks it's "very godly."

ThinWhiteDuke: Ah, that tracks.

GrellkaStormaxe: Mom also wants to meet you, but she's happy to just get to talk for a while and leave it at that. She has voiced no opinion on incest one way or the other.

ThinWhiteDuke: Want to get together for dinner this weekend sometime? The parents could meet at the same time.

GrellkaStormaxe: Sure! Sounds like fun!

ThinWhiteDuke: Okay, let me talk to my moms and see what their schedule is, I'll circle back with you.

GrellkaStormaxe: Okay! I'll talk to you later! *kisses you goodbye*

ThinWhiteDuke: Sure thing!

...

GrellkaStormaxe: *turns around and pulls you into a fierce embrace, her lips seeking yours hungrily*

ThinWhiteDuke: *returns the kiss ardently, his tongue lashing out to caress your lips before being drawn into your mouth*

GrellkaStormaxe: How much time do you have?

ThinWhiteDuke: I just started my break, actually.

GrellkaStormaxe: *growls as she drives her tongue into your mouth*

ThinWhiteDuke: *reaches down to release belts, buckles, and buttons, allowing you and he to slip out of pants easily*

ThinWhiteDuke: What do you wish of me, my Queen?

GrellkaStormaxe: I want to feel your seed slide down my throat as mine does in yours.

ThinWhiteDuke: Yummy. Take me, my Queen.

GrellkaStormaxe: *tears off your shirt before shredding her own and throwing you down on the bed*

GrellkaStormaxe: *kisses you again, rubbing her body against yours before reaching down to stroke your cock*

ThinWhiteDuke: *immediately returns the favor, wrapping his fingers around your hard orc cock and caressing it lovingly*

GrellkaStormaxe: *growls hungrily* Have I ruined you, slave? Do other human women pale compared to my greenskin shecock?

ThinWhiteDuke: Gods, yes, mistress, I can't get enough of your thick orc cock. It fills me so completely.

ThinWhiteDuke: *slides down to take your massive rod into his mouth, moaning wildly as he licks the head*

GrellkaStormaxe: *hisses in pleasure* What a good little human slut, so eager to please his mistress.

ThinWhiteDuke: *smiles and moans in response to your generous praise, eagerly sucking you deeply into his wet mouth*

GrellkaStormaxe: Gah! *thrusts into your mouth as her hips buck involuntarily at the exquisite feeling* Yes, my slave, suck me! Take it all!

ThinWhiteDuke: *keeps his gag reflex in check as he takes all fourteen inches of your iron shecock down his throat*

GrellkaStormaxe: *gasps as she releases a stream of hot precum down your gullet*

GrellkaStormaxe: Lay on top of me, slave, my mouth craves some human meat.

ThinWhiteDuke: *carefully spins around to straddle your head, not allowing your incredible rod to leave the warm confines of his throat*

GrellkaStormaxe: *wastes no time accepting your hard cock into her mouth, sloppily coating it with her saliva as her lips work you over*

ThinWhiteDuke: *moans loudly around you, sending vibrations into you as you begin pleasuring his hardness*

GrellkaStormaxe: *grabs your ass and pulls you down, feeling your head touch the back of her throat briefly before going further down*

ThinWhiteDuke: *pulls back to suck on your bulbous head, licking up the copious precum leaking from you*

GrellkaStormaxe: *follows your example, bobbing several times before sucking out a wave of your precum*

GrellkaStormaxe: Oh, you taste so good, slave. I know I promised you to the Matron for her use, but I think I'll keep you for myself.

ThinWhiteDuke: As you wish, my Queen. Please, let me pleasure you more, I need to feel your hot cum erupt into my mouth.

GrellkaStormaxe: I agree, my darling slave. Give me your cum so that I may give you mine in return!

ThinWhiteDuke: *returns your cock to his mouth, bobbing his head furiously as he reaches down to fondle your balls and stroke your engorged clit as you have taught him*

GrellkaStormaxe: *feels her eyes roll back as the intense pleasure of your attentions hits*

GrellkaStormaxe: *licks her lips before sucking you again, matching your pace as she reaches up to toy with your puckered star*

ThinWhiteDuke: *moans as he feels your probing fingers at his rear, grinding up against them as he continues his passionate blowjob*

GrellkaStormaxe: *brings a finger to her mouth, coating it with spit before returning it to your ass and gently inserting it, massaging you as it enters*

ThinWhiteDuke: Fuck, that feels so good.

GrellkaStormaxe: I'm so close, Ace, please, finish me off!