Unbound and Snowbound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Mouth woke up from a nice dream. A tall handsome stranger with a big beard was feeding her candy, grapes, strawberries, and more candy, one by one. Between each bite he would kiss her lips, hug her gently, and say, "Your Master Daddy loves you." She noticed a happy moist stickiness between her legs as she awoke. She couldn't see the face of the man in her dream, but it must be the one sitting in the chair above her. He must be her new Daddy! He would take care of her! Ass liked her and took care of her a little, but it didn't matter much since Ass was just another slave. Her new Daddy was a Master! She had to make him love her!

She missed her real Mom and Dad. The nice man in the chair had the same nose and ears as her Dad, probably. He had big muscles and he was so strong! She knew he could protect her. She hugged the man's ankle for comfort. She was so afraid. She had to get him to love her and take care of her. She got started. "You're so good to me Master. You're so strong! Would you like another blowjob Master?"

He patted her on the head, like she was a puppy; "Not now little one." Mouth was disappointed, but she would keep trying.

-

I had finished my last radio call of the day, so it was time to use the main communication method in the village of Frozenwolf, the 'Nan system'. I prepared myself, knowing it would be painful and irritating.

I told the girls, "Stay here, don't go anywhere. I'll be back soon."

I got a chorus, almost in harmony; "Yes Master." They all smiled at me happily.

I put on my jacket and walked across the road to one of the three other businesses in town, Nan's Salon. Nan did haircuts, fingernails, massages. She also sold all kinds of things for women, dresses, makeup, bras.

She made a bad choice of location. There were only 40 or so adult women in town, and none of them were very well off. My grocery store did ok, everybody had to eat, but I think most people in the tundra and mountains of northern Alaska can probably survive without lipstick. The gossip in town was she got her main source of income giving massages to men, with a 'happy ending' for an extra charge. I don't know, and I don't gossip. It's not like I'd put up with her long enough for a 'massage', and the state troopers 300 miles away weren't going to care enough to do anything about it.

Nan was annoyingly cheerful, as usual. She raised her arms and held her hands up high as I came in, like she was celebrating finally getting a customer. "Hi Gary! How can I make your day more wonderful?" She was the only resident of Frozenwolf that called me by my real name 'Gary'. Everybody else called me 'Gator'. 'Gary' annoyed me a little less, but Nan still got on my nerves.

Her nasal, squeaky voice was like a seed stuck between my teeth. Think Fran Dresher, but higher pitch.

"Hey Nan, did you hear my radio call a little while ago?"

"No, the radio died again. I couldn't get it working, too many buttons. What's going on?" I flipped the power switch and it turned on. "You got it working! Thank you!" She has a nice ass, but such an idiot.

"I'm closing the grocery store today and tomorrow. Friday will be the last day of the season for groceries, six to noon. Can you tell people? Six to noon Friday is the last day for groceries until spring." Nan loved to gossip and gab, so I knew the news would spread quickly.

"Sure! It looks like you could really use a haircut, or a coloring maybe? You're starting to get some gray over here." She leaned toward me to touch the hair on the far side of my head. I got a good look down her blouse. Not bad, if only she just had some brains.

"I don't want a haircut, but I know some girls who need clothes. Can I bring them over here in a little while?"

"Sure! I could use the business and I love meeting people! That would be great!" She bounced up and down like a cheerleader. Her bubbly bubblehead personality bubbled over.

"I'll bring them over soon. Billy says family services is full. I helped the girls out of some trouble, and I'll be taking care of them over the winter."

-

I went back to my store and discovered a puddle on the floor next to one of the girls. The room smelled like pee. "You pissed on the floor! The bathroom is right there! Why?"

The girl who pissed herself cried and said, "Master, your slave Butt is so sorry. You told your slaves to stay here, Master."

"I told you before, I'm not your Master, I don't want any slaves. You were in a crash and I helped you a little, that's all."

All four of them looked very worried and started to cry. Pussy said, "A slave with no Master is nothing! With no Master to keep and punish her, the slave will fade away and die! Please, please be our Master! We'll do all we can to obey and be good slaves!"

I had a few unwholesome thoughts and made a quick decision. "Ok, ok, I'll be your Master. If any other people are around, call me Gary."

"Thank you Master! Yes Master! Would you like another blowjob Master?"

"Not now. The mop is in the corner, clean up your piss. If anybody else needs to use the bathroom, do it now."

The smallest one, 'Mouth' walked into the bathroom holding hands with 'Pussy', another of the girls. She took off her bikini bottoms and spread her legs over the toilet. She started taking a shit standing up, with the door open! I could see the long brown chain of turds squeeze out of her asshole and drop into the toilet, splashing dirty water all over! The other girl wiped her ass, then licked it!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

"Master, we're following the slave bathroom rules. Slaves are not allowed to close the bathroom door or touch the toilet seat. They must use the toilet in pairs, so one can wipe the other and taste to be sure the area is clean."

"This is an order from your Master. If you need to pee or poop, SIT ON THE DAMN SEAT! No more licking each other's butts! That's just disgusting!"

They looked at each other and squirmed a little, like changing the rules was causing them pain. "Yes, Master!"

"Butt, mop the bathroom floor. Right now you're all ugly, dirty, and stinky. You'll get your hair and your nails done at the place across the road. I'll give you some new clothes. You'll each get a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of perfume, get different kinds. We'll come back here and get toothbrushes, food, soap, and any other things you need. At my house tonight, you'll take baths. Understand?"

Another chorus of, "Yes Master!"

"If the lady there asks you a question, you answer her politely. Don't say anything about being a slave. Tell her I'm your friend Gary. You can stay at my house over the winter, if you want."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master! Thank you!"

I gave each of the girls a sweatshirt and a pair of mittens. They would get pants across the street. Since Nan had about everything women might want, and Jones' sold clothes for kids, I only stocked a few sizes of jeans and overalls for men and clothes anybody could use.

"It's a little chilly outside, but you'll only be out there for a minute. Let's go." I admired their asses as we walked across the dirt road and went into the salon.

-

"Nan, these ladies all need a lot of clothes, three outfits each." Dave's hardware store was the only place in town that sold boots, but he wasn't open on Wednesdays. I thought he was an okay guy, but because of some kind of legal trouble a long time ago he couldn't own or sell guns. Last year I got a license and started supplying the dozen or so firearms a year the village needed.

The fourth and final business in town was "Jones' ", a tiny department store that sold children's clothing, baby items like diapers and bottles, books and home-schooling materials, and home supplies like pots and pans and blankets.

I told Nan, "Once they have clothes, they need their nails and hair done. If you have shoes, they all need a pair of those too."

"Great! That's awesome Gary! Please come over here girls! You're gonna be so pretty!"

"Do you think they'll be done in two hours?"

Nan thought a moment, then a few more moments. Eventually she came up with, "Yes! For sure! Probably! You're gonna like them so much! They'll be so pretty! Especially this one, she's gonna be really cute!" She played with Mouth's hair a moment.

"I have a few things to do at the store, I'll be back in two hours." I drove my truck around to the stockroom door. I loaded up food, toilet paper, soap, everything I thought we might need for a few weeks. I added a bunch of condoms, just in case the girls tried to actually rape me instead of the blowjob muggings I got earlier. Blankets, pillows, sheets. I only had two beds at my house, but I would figure something out. Better to overstock than run out of something. You never knew when the first snow would hit here. Some years we went from sunny and fifty degrees one day, to 30 below and waist-deep snow 48 hours later. (Solid American degrees, not the frilly froggy Celsius ones the Canucks use.) Most years, the first snowstorm lasted at least 7 days.

Once the snow stopped and visibility was ok I could take my snow cat back to town if I really needed, but it was much slower and used a lot more fuel than the truck. It would be better to prepare and just stay put. Most families around here had either dog sleds or snow machines. I had the snow cat because I could haul up to two tons of cargo with it, or seven passengers, or a medic and two patients. It had a top speed of twelve miles an hour, but in winter it could go places even a bulldozer couldn't. If somebody desperately needed something during the winter, I could go to Coldsaw for it and get back in about a day and a half, or take an injured or ill patient to the clinic there in about 12 hours.

Loading the truck and getting ready for shutdown took me a little over 3 hours. I went back to the salon. When I walked in there was loud music blasting, "... TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, SO SEXY IT HURTS!"

I turned it down from 'PAINFUL', to 'Overwhelming', then to only 'loud'. I asked Nan, "How much longer?"

"Maybe half an hour."

Two of the girls were done. The third had her hair washed and in curlers, and Nan was finishing her nails. All of them had new jeans and high heels on. "Girls, get some sneakers. High heels on snow or ice is a bad idea."

Nan realized, "Oh! That's why I barely sell any! I'll throw in the high heels free. Thanks for the business advice! You're so smart!"

I sighed and cracked my knuckles. A small part of me imagined slapping her, to power her brain on like I had powered up the radio earlier. I thought, "Compared to her, the shoes are smart."

It had been three and a half hours so far, so much for taking two! I impatiently waited and looked around the salon. I saw some dresses and lingerie I thought would look nice on my girls. I told them to add two dresses and two lingerie outfits each.

Nan finished Mouth last. Mouth got a bottle of shampoo, but Nan only had three kinds of perfume. Mouth looked very worried and searched around hoping to find another perfume. She gave up, sat on the floor, then started to cry. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! There are only three kinds of perfume Gary! I'm sorry!" Such a tiny thing, to be that upset.

"It's ok, that's fine. Get this one."

Nan rang up the total, nearly nine hundred bucks! "Oh, I almost forgot. The girls told me how you saved them from that horrible man! Half off for heroes!"

Nobody had ever called me a hero before. I didn't feel like one. I gave the girls a ride to town and some food. I'd do the same for a stray dog. I wouldn't let the dog suck me off though. I smiled involuntarily.

Nan was Nan, "See, he likes being a hero!" She really had no idea. At least she's harmless.

I paid and the girls picked up their bags of new items.

As we left, Nan batted her eyelashes and said, "I give special hero massages too, when you're not busy with these four!"

If I apparently had four girlfriends, why did she think I would need a 'massage'?

-

Back at my store I told the girls, "We may be stuck at my house a long time, with no way to get more supplies. If you see anything you need, put it in a cart. If you see something you like but don't need, get that too. And get some of your favorite foods."

First off, Mouth blushed and put 3 big jars of petroleum jelly in her cart. Pussy blushed even more and got the last two bottles of lube. The girls really were sex maniacs!

They all got tampons or pads, toothbrushes and toothpaste, hairbrushes, and a few food items. Most of their carts were only a quarter full.

"Girls, as your Master, I order you, get more food that you like to eat. If you like wine or beer, get some wine or beer too."

"But Master, slaves are only allowed to eat candy, drink, or smoke as a special reward for doing something good!"

"We may not be able to come back here for a long time, so get things you want as rewards and I'll decide if I give them to you."

Ass got five bottles of wine and 3 packs of cigarettes. Butt got two cases of beer and 2 packs of cigarettes. Mouth piled in nearly her own weight in candy and cereal. There must have been 50 pounds of sugar in her cart! Pussy loaded up her cart with 6 cartons of cigarettes, and some candy. I had a naughty thought. I kind of like to see girls smoke, seeing their mouth sucking kind of reminds me of getting a blowjob. Mostly I wanted to see how little Mouth would react. I thought it would be pretty funny, so I threw one pack each of the 6 kinds of cigarettes I carried into Mouth's cart too. She nervously looked in her cart with disgust. I was surprised when she didn't complain. I also tossed in a pack of lighters. Pussy had some room left, so I put 12 bottles of wine coolers in her cart.

"There are a few things under the counter. Take some of those if you want too." I stocked a small selection of vibrators and dildos, and kept them out of sight for the adults who might want them. The girls grabbed most of the sex toys. "Help me finish loading up the truck, then let's go home."

-

Pussy got a dreamy, far-away look in her eyes; "Home? We have a home!"

Our new Master Gary is really nice! He didn't make us fuck anybody so far! He didn't hit us, and he hardly even yelled at us!

I hope our new home is nice. Maybe the cages there will be bigger? Or maybe he'll even let us have blankets in our cages at night, so we won't get so cold! I hope! I hope he won't wash us outside in the winter, like Master Angelo. I hope he keeps letting us eat good food! The stuff we had today was so great! He even had us shop and get stuff we like! Maybe we won't have to eat moldy bread or dog food anymore! That's wishing for a lot, but maybe? If only I could be so lucky!!

My butt finally healed up from that guy with the huge dick two weeks ago. Our new Master is regular size. That's great! I hate bleeding from my ass, hurting whenever I walk or sit. I'm glad I got some lube. It makes anal hurt less. I hope he doesn't make us fuck so many men. Four or five a day is ok, but those times Master Angelo made me screw over twenty in a day! My vagina and my butt got so sore!

But at home, slaves go naked most of the time, and Master Gary got us a lot of clothes. He probably wants us out of the house fucking a lot of guys to make him money. Oh well, you can't have everything. Maybe our new Master will even hit us less! But it never goes like that, I'm dreaming. Everybody likes to hit me. At least this one only seems to want to punish us if we do something wrong, not just because he thinks it's fun.

And he let us get cigarettes for rewards! I hope he lets us smoke more! Having at least one every day would be so much better! Getting two or three a week, I got to where I was almost over the withdrawal, then I had a cig and the cravings got so bad again! At least one a day, I hope. Maybe he won't give us many, but if he does, I'm glad I got a lot from the store.

I'm so happy we have a new Master, and a home!

-

12