Unbreakable

Story Info
Extreme story of one woman's need for rough sex.
2.8k words
4.49
15.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BID_erotica
BID_erotica
123 Followers

Rob leads me through the foyer of the hotel toward the elevators. The foyer is quiet, but it still feels like a sea of heads turn to stare at me. I am underdressed and indecently overexposed. My skirt barely covers my thick round ass with the bottom of my cheeks clearly visible. My stomach is uncovered and my large breasts are spilling out of my blouse. As we enter the elevator he lifts my skirt to give any lingering stares a final explicit view.

As we knock on the hotel room door I am still oblivious to what will be waiting on the other side for me. No idea how many people or their intentions. I just know that today will be the fulfilment of every sexual fantasy I have ever had. I look at Rob and quietly thank him for the last time. I will be forever grateful that he supports my need to be used as hard as I will be today, even if it is beyond his capacity to pleasure me in this way. He is not man enough to satisfy me, and I am eager to find out if the hotel room I am about to enter contains a man, or men, who can give me what I want or need.

A single man opens the door and as we enter, I am initially disappointed that he is alone. He sits on a small chair on the far side of the room and beckons me over. As I take the ten or so steps across the suite, he removes his already hard cock from his jeans and rubs some type of lube onto it. He instructs me to sit on his lap, facing Rob, which I do without hesitation. As I sit down, he slides my tiny knickers to one side and drives his thick greasy cock into my unprepared asshole. He groans with pleasure as I groan in pain. Rob looks away, choosing not to look directly at my pained face. Rob will never understand why I need to be used in this way but has learned to support me.

The stranger doesn't thrust in and out but remains deep in my colon and asks Rob, 'does it understand English' and Rob nods. Ignoring the previous response, he asks 'and does it have a name?'. I am not worth speaking to obviously. Rob replies 'Victoria, but it will answer just as well to cunt or whore'. Still balls deep in my asshole, he searches my handbag and removes my phone. He tosses it to Rob and tells him, 'you know better than that'. Rob apologizes before pocketing my only safety line.

The stranger stands slowly, shuffles me over to the desk, and bends me over. In this position he is able to reach another inch deeper into me, and I whisper my thanks. It feels good to have him explore deeper inside me, and I am glad Rob is able to watch and listen to my groans of growing pleasure. My unnamed sodomizer begins to rapidly pump away inside me before making 5 or 6 deep pounding thrusts. Each pump rocks me backward and forward. Without the desk to steady myself he would have knocked me off my feet. I beg him not to stop, but he immediately removes his cock and prevents either of us cumming. 'I mustn't get carried away' he seems to remind himself before putting his cock away and leading Rob to the door and they both leave. I am confused and frustrated. He had fucked my anus so briefly, but the brutality and dehumanization had been everything I had been craving. My heart was beating hard from the excitement and arousal, and my vagina, so far disregarded, was wet in anticipation. I could feel my clit throb.

As the stranger and Rob exited the bathroom door opens and you enter the room.

You are drinking from a beer bottle but start by handing me a bottle of vodka. I push it aside. I know what's about to happen and I want to be sober and coherent throughout. I don't want to numb any sensation. I want to feel and remember every thrill and delight regardless of the cruelty that you will need to inflict to give me the masochistic pleasure I desire. I have been begging for this experience for months and I plan to savor every delicious moment.

You start to talk, setting the scene for what is about to follow but I also wave away your explanation. I'm here because I want to be and because it thrills me. I don't care how you justify inflicting this abuse on me, whether I deserve it, want it, need it or have earned it. I just know I want it as much as you want to give it to me. The pain and suffering you are about to unleash upon my helpless body is between you and your conscience. And the pleasure it gives me is if for me to rationalize later. Men, alone or in gangs, and even the occasional woman, have been spitefully hate fucking me since my teens. I am no longer interested in their motivations but remain grateful for every moment of ecstasy they have given me.

You move over to the chair and flip it over so the legs are pointing upward at about a 45° angle. 'Fuck the chair legs' you order and without pause I stand over the lowest leg and squat down until the first leg enters my pussy. I slowly increase the speed and depth of my thrusts as you step behind me and insert the neck of your beer bottle in my ass. I am soon instructed to swap and sodomize myself with the chair leg as you bottle my cunny. I don't know if it is the physical act, or the feeling of submission, but you quickly recognize the growing arousal I am feeling and order me to disengage from the chair.

I can already tell you will degrade and debase me with creativity and I pray that you physical prowess matches your degenerate imagination.

You remove your bathrobe to reveal your already dauntingly large but limp cock and I smile. "You can't get that pathetic thing hard can you, faggot?'' and you immediately strike me with the back of your hand across my cheek, knocking me to the floor by the force. I see your cock twitching and smile again. "Is that how you get hard, fucker? Beating women?" I want you angry. I want your full retribution and scream, "you even hit like a queer, you piece of shit homo". You don't answer and instead strike me again across the other cheek and then punch me in the stomach. I would never tolerate a man laying hands on me in any other situation than this. But in this consensual environment, I feel a release that only subjugation and submission can give me.

As I try to stand up, coughing and choking I can see you jerking your cock to life and I experience a degree of excitement that I have never experienced.

You will tie me up and beat me down. Drag me around on my hands and knees and by my leash. Bitch slap my face, smack my titties and spank my ass. Pull my hair and spit in my eyes and into my mouth. Apply my makeup to me wildly, giving me thick red lips and dark black mascara eyes that will run down my face as I cry. Grab my tits and beat and spank them black and blue. Pinch my nipples until they are red and sore, fucking my tits all the while. You never stop telling me what a dirty worthless whore I am as you strangle, choke and smother me.

You jam fingers down my throat so I gag and heave. And when your hands are busy defiling me, I choke myself. You violate my cunt and asshole with as many fingers as you can, stretching my well used holes to their limits.

I am kneeling down when you release your foul yellow piss into my mouth. My pride ensures that not a single drop is to be spilt, and I swallow it all you tell me you want it back. Your cock is jammed deep into my poor throat and I begin to puke the urine all over myself, soaking my tits and body.

You beat my freshly shaved cunt with your hands and belt and shoes. My own shoes are hanging out of my ass, their heels buried deep inside me. I am unable to resist for long and cum loudly from the physical and mental stimulation

I never stop begging for the abuse and scream for you to make it harder and nastier. Every new defilement increases my pleasure and my appetite to experience more at your perverted hand.

My debasement will continue with a savage skull fucking with your thick hard cock plunging deep into my throat. Unable to breath as your balls slap my face I choke and begin to gag. Covered in my own spit, your cock will continue to plunge ever deeper into my tightly held head. I can't easily articulate the fulfilment and sense of achievement I feel knowing that you are using me without limit or concern for my pleasure or comfort.

But don't make the mistake of thinking I am a passive object during this total degradation. I am more than a willing partner, and every thrust you make into my mouth, asshole or cunt is met with an equally forceful response as I drive you deeper into my body and mind. I pull you hard and deep into me, I beg for more. I want all of you and I'm not too shy to let you know that.

For the briefest of moments, I sense your intensity drop and unleash a volley of insults in your direction, calling you a faggot and a pussy until your anger ensures that every thrust and slap delivers your full strength and venom.

You force me into ever more elaborate and degrading positions so that your dick is pushed deeper down my neck and so you can get more leverage to thrust harder and faster. Just when you think your cock can't reach any deeper I alter my position allowing you to slide further into my bottomless throat. Whatever your experience or knowledge, nobody will ever be able to abuse me harder than I can abuse myself. In this new position your prick is able to delve deeper as my tongue protrudes from my full mouth to explore your balls and scrotum.

My only respite from this blessed and divine torture will come when I am made to suck your balls or forced to lick your asshole. You rub your asshole up and down my face as I desperately try to push my tongue into your hole. You write whore and bitch across my face and body with my lipstick before continuing to face fuck me. The verbal abuse never stops, but the throat abuse ends when the destruction of my snatch and anus begins in earnest. No lube, no foreplay and no mercy. At various times I am hog-tied or controlled by a leash.

You brutally fuck me, barely differentiating between my holes and tear into my throat and asshole with the same overwhelming power you deliver to my greedy cunt. I still beg you to fuck me harder and workout your aggression and tension on my willing body.

Each hole is pounded and abused, constantly switching from anus to twat and then back to mouth. You never stop calling me a whore and a cunt and promising to pass the video you are taking to my parents and friends. This threat only serves to encourage me to fuck harder "if you are going to share with my loved ones we had better put on a good show" I explain. I fantasize that all the people dear to my heart are invited to a glamorous movie premiere with ball gowns and a red carpet. The movie is kept secret until it begins to roll and then nobody is allowed to leave until they have fully witnessed my full decent at your hands.

The whole time I am fighting back the tears, desperate not to show you my weakness. I love this abuse as much as you love to perpetrate it on me, but the truth is I need to be punished and this degradation is the only thing that makes me feel like a real woman.

My body shudders in pain and ecstasy every time you slam your thick, rigid dick deep into my colon. You repeatedly pull your engorged cock out of my gaping asshole and slam it back it to amplify the pain and intensify my overwhelming pleasure. My screams grow in intensity as I am overtaken by a rolling, never ending, orgasm until eventually I black out. I come round with you still ramming my asshole with your thick member and I collapse to the floor as you pull out.

I see in your eyes a certain admiration for my tolerances and recognition that this bitch can take a beating. I also sense your disbelief that this unassuming woman huddled and broken on the floor was as desperate to receive this treatment as you were to inflict it. I am no victim you now understand but actually an equal participant whose gratification and self-worth require this treatment.

You congratulate me on surviving one of the most brutal anal punishments you had ever inflicted, but I have no intention of being anything over than the most defiled object you have ever abused. I am not done with you yet, and demand you pound more orgasms into my now hyper-aroused body.

The throat fucking has been so brutal that I am unable to reply verbally, so with all my strength I raise myself onto all fours and reach back to spread my cheeks for you, presenting my sore mistreated asshole for your continued use. My naturally elastic anus is now loosened by use and gapes wide for you. You give the briefest of smiles and return to my destruction with added determination and venom. It is immediately clear from the first stroke that you have been holding back and the pounding I am about to receive will push me to my very limits. You stuff my panties into my mouth and I bury my face into the mattress to stifle my screams and lose myself in almost unbearable waves of climax.

Eventually my punishment is over and you shoot your huge load of hot cum onto my face, into my mouth and over my tits. With no need for direction I gather your delicious seed in mouth, including licking up the drops that missed me and landed on the floor. I gargle the spunk and blow bubbles. Not because you ask me to, but because I pride myself on my effort. I finish by swallowing every drop. I lie naked and broken on the floor, covered in a cocktail of our bodily fluids. Not satisfied with my debasement you pee on my face and body before pissing on my cunt and then into my mouth.

As you begin to step away from my broken body I summon up the last of my strength to lift my hips high above my body and send a torrent of my own urine high into the air and back down onto my own face and mouth. I take thirsty gulps. I will always be able to take more than you can inflict.

Laying in the puddle of piss, with my bruises darkening, tears running down my face but with the soreness of my abused holes relenting, I begin to recall each of the perverted acts performed upon me, and with you watching on, and maintaining eye contact, I masturbate to climax.

As I lay in my filth, barely able to summon the energy to move, I feel a pride in myself I have never felt before. However, my satisfaction is short lived as I hear a door open and the sound of a single person clapping. It's your wife. "Oh" she says giggling, "haven't you been naughty. "Still, better this worthless piece of shit whore than me." She leans down and spits in my face before using the tip of her shoe to spread my cunt open "Have you at least left enough for me to have some fun tomorrow". She bends down to whisper in my ear "I hope you enjoyed your warm-up.... Tomorrow will test you in an entirely different way".

The prospect of continuing this exploration of sadism and masochism tomorrow fills me with excitement and joy, but I can't imagine how it could possibly be more rewarding than today's adventure.

Looking toward you, she says, "If you have finished with her, let her sleep, she will need that energy tomorrow" before kicking my exposed crotch hard and leaving me in agony.

BID_erotica
BID_erotica
123 Followers