Unbroken Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Baby," Luis called, yawning. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah," Aidan moved up and saw his sleepy husband's eyes. "You seem sleepy. I think you should go back to sleep."

"Yeah," Luis smiled, trying to concentrate on Aidan. But he was really sleepy and he had no idea why. "I don't know why I feel sleepy."

"Maybe it's because you have woken up at 6." Aidan chuckled. "You should go back to sleep."

"What about..."

"Don't worry about me." Aidan chuckled. "I will be right here."

"Thanks." Luis leaned forward and gave Aidan a quick kiss. He laid his head and he was fast asleep once again, snoring softly. Aidan stayed up, staring at his sleeping husband. He was really handsome and his snores were beautiful. Aidan was finding everything about that guy really beautiful.

***

When Luis woke up hours later, Aidan was not with him on the bed. He quickly got up, looking all around to see if Aidan was in the room.

"Aidan!" He called softly. "Where are you baby?"

But Aidan was not in the room with him. He quickly went to get dressed in his room. When he came back, he was just dressed in a dark blue skinny pant, a red shirt and green sandals. He quickly rushed to the door and almost bumped into Aidan when he opened it.

"Baby..." Luis was really happy. He looked down and saw that Aidan had a tray with him and food was covered on it.

"You are awake?" Aidan smiled, leaning up to kiss Luis on the lips. It was short and amazing. "Come and have your breakfast. I made it for you."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I couldn't..." Aidan chuckled, making his way to the bed. He carefully pressed the tray on the bed and sat on it while waiting for Luis. In no time, Luis came and sat with him. "I couldn't bear to wake you up. You seemed really...cute."

"Really?" Luis beamed. "Well, I think making breakfast with you would have been really wonderful. And I missed it because I was sleeping."

"There are many mornings to come." Aidan said, uncovering the food.

"Yeah," Luis babbled. "But in those mornings I will be the one to make that food."

"I can't wait." Aidan smiled. "Hurry up and eat. Hanna will be coming to pick me up. She said we have to leave early so that we can do a lot of shopping before the day ends."

"Hanna and her shopping," Luis laughed. "But..." He got closer to Aidan and wrapped his arm around him. "...I am going to miss you a lot today." Luis said in a sweet way.

"Come with us then," Aidan said softly, staring at Luis in a beautiful way. "We can really use your help...I could use your help and..."

"I can't..." Luis sighed, feeling really bad. "...I have to go with father for a cabinet meeting at our hotel in town. But...I am sure you won't miss me."

"I will miss you," Aidan breathed.

"Trust me, you won't." He laughed. "You'll be busy with the clothes."

Aidan smiled and then he started feeding his husband the breakfast. It was really romantic and the way he was being fed was lovely. He most especially loved the way Luis commented on his cooking. He just wanted more and more and more. Things were really turning out.

Then after feeding him for a few minutes, the crazy guy just grabbed him and kissed him, sucking on both his lips. It was really amazing and Aidan could taste the food in Luis' mouth. It was absolutely amazing and the way their bodies felt as they rubbed against each other was the most enjoyable feeling. They didn't want to pull away from each other.

As they kissed with no intention of letting go, a knock was heard on the door. They immediately broke the kiss and smiled brightly, staring into each other's eyes. Another knock was heard but Luis called the person to come inside.

The door opened and a happy Hanna came rushing in with her bag, all dressed up. She was putting on a beautiful green dress which reached her knees. She had her hair folded and then tied back. Her makeup was at its maximum and she was really glowing. But she had no tiara on her head.

"Are you ready to go shopping?" She asked excitedly, making her way to the happy couple on the bed.

"Yes!" Aidan cackled, getting up from the bed. "I just needed to give him his breakfast."

"Oh, he's fine," She gestured, giving a teasing chuckle when Luis actually frowned. She went and sat on the bed, closer to her brother and wrapped her hand around him. Then she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and got up.

"Take good care of my baby." Luis pointed out, staring at his Aidan. "And I want you..."

"Oh, don't worry," She raised her hand. "I will make him look dashingly beautiful. I will make sure that he looks lovely."

"Thank you so much." Luis actually thanked his sister. "This is really great help."

"It's nothing." Hanna beamed, holding Aidan's hand. "He is now like a young brother to me. I will take good care of him for you, okay?"

"Thank you." He said once again, getting up from the bed. He gave his sister a quick hug and kiss, loving the giggles that she was giving him.

Pulling away from the hug, Luis moved to Aidan and faced. He took a really deep breath and right in front of Hanna French kissed him till they came gasping for air. Seeing the couple, Hanna moved further and gave them privacy. She was smiling brightly, looking at the two kissing men.

"I love you." Luis said softly, licking his own lips. "And I will miss you."

"I love you too." Aidan chirped, slightly closing his eyes. "I will see you later okay? Have a good meeting with father."

"You too."

They kissed one final time before Aidan left with Hanna. It was really a happy moment for Aidan. He never wanted to leave Luis alone. He just wanted to be with him and do everything with him. He just needed him by his side and kissing him. But in that situation, he was really helpless and he had to leave him for a while. One thing he was praying for was to come back early so that he could be with him. Phew!

"You really do love him." Hanna asked. They were in the elevator, going down while a slow soothing music played, making Aidan to be lost in deep thought. When he heard Hanna's voice he gasped and looked at her.

"What?"

"You sure love him a lot." She chuckled. "I can see it in your eyes when you two are together. I can even tell that you are thinking about him right now."

"Oh, Hanna," Aidan gripped her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much for everything and for being my friend. You actually contributed to this change in him. I really, really appreciate it a lot. You don't actually know how I am feeling right."

"You are welcome." Hanna patted on his back. "But I never did anything to him." She broke the hug and just held his hands, slowly rubbing on them. "It is your love that did this. I have never seen my brother like this before. It is almost like a miracle happened to him. What did you do to him?" She laughed. "I can see love in his eyes for the first time."

"I don't know," Aidan gave a gloomy sigh, giving tiny giggles. "I still can't believe he is the same Luis I met for the first time. He is really romantic and...I just can't understand him."

Hanna chuckled and moved her hand upwards to Aidan's cheeks. She gave it a tight squeeze. "That's called love. He's probably experiencing it for the first time. Now I know that love can change people a lot. My brother is the proof of that." She beamed. "And you are the cause of that."

"Oh, Hanna..." Aidan didn't really have any words. It was like he had a huge lump on his throat. He was just too excited. He couldn't wait to come back home to Luis. He couldn't wait to sleep in those wonderful arms when the night comes.

The two went all the way down to the living room giggling in their tiny voices. It was really clear that they were both happy. Aidan was the happiest because he had gotten his Luis and had found a great friend Hanna. It was really beautiful.

Reaching the living room, they said goodbye to everyone and were on their way to begin their wonderful day. The rest of the way they just talked, getting to know each other better and chuckling. On several occasions, they talked about Luis and Hanna's boyfriend. God! It was a really wonderful day for Aidan and he wouldn't have loved to spend it with anyone.

After an hour and half of driving, they finally arrived to their destination. It was a really beautiful tall building. It had many floors where there were designer's shops, jewel shops, makeup shops and even other shops were cosmetics were found.

As soon as they arrived, the people in the shop they first went took Hanna's bag showed her so much respect, bowing their heads and giving her praises. But Hanna was being really nice to them, thanks to Aidan. Actually the people didn't seem to bother with Aidan since they kinda didn't know he was married to the prince. He loved it like that. But he also found out that the king owned that entire building including everything in it. He was really surprised.

"Are you ready to change your look and blow Luis' mind away?" Hanna asked, folding her arms on her chest. She had a beautiful smile on her face.

"Yes!" Aidan smiled, looking all around the first shop they went. "I am definitely ready."

Hanna smiled and then took him. Their shopping had just begun.

***

Luis was seated on the couch chatting with his father, his mother and his grandmother. He was wearing a black suit trouser after removing the jacket when he reached home a few minutes ago. He had a deep green shirt inside which was tucked in. He was wearing pretty brown shoes which made him look sexy with the kind of outfit that he had worn. He had put on a big golden crown for the meeting but now he had removed it.

The day had gone perfectly well for Luis. It had even gone better than he had hoped for. The cabinet members including the prime minister were happy he had gotten married even though it was in strange circumstances. They had even congratulated him for finding himself a partner. They seemed to take his being gay very well.

Even though the topic about an heir had been brought up, everything had gone absolutely fine. His father had taken over and explained to them about the priest's words.

"The son of princess Hanna can take over the throne since Luis won't be able to have any."

Of course, the cabinet members had taken it well and they had even toasted to him for his new found happiness and marriage. They had even teased him about it. Actually he had a good time with them even though most of the time he had missed Aidan so much. Fuck! One time he had even thought he was gonna go crazy missing him. But he passed through the day without any problems.

The cabinet members had seemed eager to meet Aidan and Luis had told them about the party which will be held in less than two weeks. They had been happy and they had congratulated him as well even though they couldn't stop teasing him. His reign was gonna be the only one which was gonna have a gay king and partner. His reign was gonna be different and even though he was not gonna have a son to succeed him, he was gonna be more than happy to see his sister's son, his nephew take over from him. All he wanted was Aidan.

The meeting had taken longer than expected but now he was back, seated in the living room and chatting with his family. He was just too excited but now he was missing his Aidan. He just wanted him by his side, holding him and kissing him. Luis has even missed kissing Aidan. His lips were even twitching in need of those dangerously hot lips.

Luis chatted with his family after what felt like hours. He was still chatting when he heard Hanna's voice coming into the living room. He quickly moved his eyes to the door and saw her coming inside, talking to some maids. Luis saw that the maids were carrying about 7 huge bags, indicating that princess Hanna had once again done it.

"Take these bags into the crown prince's room." She instructed, gesturing with her hands. "Put them into that room and then leave them there. Tomorrow make sure that those clothes are carefully hanged in that room okay?"

"Yes, your highness," They bowed and then left.

Hanna moved her eyes to the front and then a bright smile appeared on her beautiful face, warming everyone's hearts. But Luis saw something that got him worried. He looked around, trying to see Aidan but he couldn't see him. He could only see Hanna and she was coming in looking beautiful as usual in her wonderful high heels.

"Good evening!"

"Good evening!" They all answered, grinning at the beautiful princess.

"Hey!" Luis called, gesturing with his head. "Where is my husband?" He asked when Hanna looked his way. "Where did you leave Aidan?"

Hanna chuckled teasingly. "I thought he was already here. He left hours ago because he wanted to see you so bad."

"What?" Luis quickly rose from the couch. His voice filled the entire. "You mean you left Aidan to come alone here? Where is he? He hasn't come back here and..." He trailed off when he heard Hanna laughing, touching her chest. "What's so funny?"

"You." Hanna cleared her voice, nodding her head. "You sure have changed a lot. First you didn't seem to care and now...now you are going crazy. This is..."

"Where is Aidan?" Luis sneered, slowly moving towards Hanna. "I want you to..."

"Relax," Hanna raised her hands as if she was surrendering in a fight. "He is absolutely fine. I just wanted to make sure that you are here so that I can show him to you. He is with me but...you really are serious."

"Hanna, please," Luis just wanted to see Aidan.

"Fine!" Hanna folded her arms on her chest and wore the brightest smile ever. She then moved her head behind and cleared her throat. "Aidan!" She hollered, making sure that he heard her. "Please, come inside."

At Hanna's call, Luis moved his eyes from her to the door. Once his eyes reached the door, he saw Aidan coming inside, walking in slowly. Once those eyes caught a glimpse of Aidan, Luis' mouth gaped, giving a loud gasp...his eyes became wide that they almost popped out of his sockets...his whole body vibrated in pleasure sending waves of pleasure to the rest of his body...his entire brain froze. Everything disappeared and he could only see Aidan and himself.

Luis' eyes couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe he was seeing Aidan. He couldn't believe Aidan was looking that beautiful.

Aidan was wearing a really beautiful bright pink designer's shirt that was shining brightly as he came near. That shirt was tucked in a really beautiful shiny black designer's trouser that was fitted on Aidan's body like it was a part of him. He was putting on pretty white designer's shoes which just added to his elegancy. But that was not what caught Luis' eyes. What caught Luis' eyes were the face and the hair. Aidan's long hair was made into a braided ponytail which was looking so beautiful on him. That pony tail really made him different. His face...oh his face was absolutely beautiful. He had little makeup but his face was in full view. It was glowing really brightly, making Luis lose him.

Fuck! Just by seeing that body and those clothes fitted on Aidan's body like a second skin, Luis' body shuddered, vibrating in pure ecstatic pleasure as his eyes just widened than they had actually been. Seeing how beautiful and elegant his husband was looking, Luis started moving, taking small steps towards Aidan.

Luis' heart was racing beyond normal. His breaths were suddenly turned into pants, almost getting his whole breath out of him. His body shook in excitement as he stared at the wonderful boy who was near him. He was panting and he was moving closer. His eyes never blinked for once ever since he saw Aidan enter that door. His mouth was still gaping and his heart kept on racing and racing.

Each step he made took him closer to Aidan. He walked slowly till he reached Aidan and smelt the aroma that was coming from him. His scent was different, beautiful but absolutely different. He had a beautiful smile on his face that added to the beauty on his face. OMG Aidan looked like an angel that night and no one could deny that.

Reaching Aidan, Luis just stood, staring at him without blinking. He tried to open his mouth to speak but not a single word came out of his mouth. It was like his voice was gone. He couldn't hear it. The only thing he could hear was his own breaths.

Aidan on the other hand felt like life had returned to him after seeing that lovely husband of his. He smiled and just stared in his eyes, enjoying the expression of surprise and confusion on his face. He didn't know what to say to him at that time. He was feeling like his whole body was taken by a really powerful vibration that totally changed his whole being.

"How do..." He paused and breathed. "How do I look?"

Luis quite clearly heard Aidan's question. He wanted to answer. God knows he wanted to answer him but to his surprise he couldn't move his mouth. He was only speaking with his eyes, appreciating Aidan's beauty and telling him he was amazing.

"Luis!" Aidan called softly, gesturing him with his eyes but the guy wasn't even making any movements. He was just staring at him as if he had only seen him for the first. "Baby..."

Aidan brought his fingers forth and snapped them in front of the guys' face, bringing him back to reality. He gasped and then covered his mouth, breathing as if he had been deprived of air a few seconds ago. It was really to die for.

"Aidan!" Luis gasped, moving his eyes up and down Aidan's body. He was greatly dumbfounded. "Oh my gods...baby...you look..." He breathed. "You look absolutely amazing. You look really handsome, beautiful...oh god...I don't even know what to say." He tried to sound calm but his voice came out as harsh. "There is no word to describe the way you look right now."

Aidan blushed after hearing Luis' words. "Thank you so much." He dropped his eyes to the floor.

"Don't..." Luis quickly raised Aidan's face with his chin. "Don't hide that beautiful face away from me...ever. I wanna look into your eyes and just..." He got lost when he looked into Aidan's eyes. Those eyes had never looked greener than they did at that time. It was like he was wearing contacts but it was just his natural look. Oh my...Aidan was really handsome. The way Luis' heart pounded when he got lost in those eyes was out of this world. He was feeling something big moving in his heart. He wanted to kiss the boy so bad but he couldn't do it. Staring in his eyes was the best thing that he could do right then.

Aidan and Luis were so lost looking each other's eyes that they totally forgot that they were not alone. The other family still couldn't believe Aidan was looking that lovely. Had they seen him elsewhere, they'd have surely said he was a prince from another kingdom. OMG, he was looking absolutely amazing and they saw that Luis was caught.

"So..." Hanna chuckled, staring at her parents. "What do you think? Did I do a good job or what?"

The queen smiled brightly. "He is looking really amazing. I can already see that my son is losing himself already." She chuckled teasingly. "Just look at him. Who would have known that he hated that boy just a week ago? Who would have guessed that they just started falling for each other? It's really great. I have never seen a love which comes like that."

"Time is the remedy," The king smiled, not even moving his eyes from the scene before him. "That was what the priest told me. He knew they would eventually fall for each other. He knew that my son would instantly fall for Aidan. It is in their destiny to be together."

"This is really beautiful," Granny sighed. "Just look at the two of them. Aren't they the cutest couple?"

"They are." The queen said, suddenly walking closer to the two. "Aidan!" She called happily.

Hearing the queen's call, both Aidan and Luis snapped out of their thoughts, realizing that they weren't alone but with all the family members with them. They both stared at the queen and just smiled. But Luis couldn't tear his eyes away for long. They were back on staring at the boy.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers