Unbroken Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"You are growing my baby." Aidan said as he rubbed on his belly while feeling joy in his heart. "You are bringing me so much happiness. I know that you will grow up to be brave and courageous like your daddy. You will bring me happiness.

I will give you all that you require. You may not get a chance to meet your father because..." He sniveled as he tried to forget about it. "...anyway, you will have a great father. Ethan will be your father. You will take my name and...I will always love you." Aidan felt tears of joy building in his eyes. He really wanted to cry. But he wasn't gonna do that because he was not weak. "I can't wait to see your growing in me. You are a part of me and I love you. I know the next few months will always be my happiest. Thank you for coming in my life."

***

Things were getting better for Aidan since that day. He had regular checkups to see if his baby was alright and not for once did he get disappointed. Everything was going normal for Aidan. His life was getting better and more interesting with each passing day. The pregnancy he was carrying made him forget about his worries and what he had been through. He was getting happier and happier with each passing day.

Granny, Ethan and Justin were of great help to him. They treated him like a king, feeding him and making sure that his life was going perfectly. All of them played important roles in his life and he even thanked them for their love and dedication.

Justin did a scan on him and he saw the developing embryo in him. It was really tiny but beautiful as well. The sounds of the heart slowly pounding brought tears to Aidan's eyes, making him cry hard. He actually couldn't hold it. He was really emotional. He was actually carrying his loving baby. Aidan stayed like that, just watching the embryo on the small screen. It was the most beautiful thing that he had ever seen in his life. He was the happiest person in the world.

Thing started getting tougher for Aidan as days went on. Even though he had everyone by his side, things were pretty tough for him. He was feeling nauseous all the time and he was throwing up on different occasions. He had mood swings, sweaty feet and his body was changing with each passing day.

Aidan's body developed unlike what he had expected. His breasts and nipples became a little big than he had expected. He developed a bubbly ass which shook when he was walking around. His body gained some weight but he could see through the mirror that he was sexier than he had ever been. He was looking more feminine than usual. He developed a big, bubbly ass than he had. Even he thought he saw his body get a bit fat and developed some sort of hips.

The he started complaining of his nipples hurting him but according to Doctor Myers, it was normal for a pregnant woman, in that case a man. He was recommended walks, massages and naps which were able to help him.

Justin started helping him with some exercises. They went for early morning walks on the beach and back. They even went for afternoon walks. He did some runs just to make exercising easier and he did a whole lot of exercises that really helped him out.

Aidan was usually tired and he used to nap more than usual. He was finding sleeping really wonderful and he got every chance to sleep. Things were pretty intense but it was all for his baby and he wouldn't have loved for anything more than that. It was just what he had to do. He was finding sour fruits really sweet and he usually had them by his side.

At three months, Aidan was able to do a lot of things on his own. He was able to work just as he used to and run as he used to. But Justin stopped him and told him that he had to be with his family. He was now staying at home without any unnecessary movements without anyone being with him.

Aidan was throwing up constantly now and his moods were getting out of control. He used to snap out of nowhere. He used to wake up with a really bad temper. Other days he was okay but other days even little things made him really mad. But his family was able to understand his behavior and his moods. They loved him a lot and took care of him.

At three months Aidan's baby was growing healthily and his stomach was growing too. It was now visible that he was pregnant and he only God would know how happy he was. Each time he used to run to the mirror and check his small baby bump. It was really small but it was lovely. He used to stand in front of a mirror, rubbing his belly and talking to his baby.

"You are going to be born into a wonderful world and a loving family. Your daddy will always love you and provide everything for you."

Aidan was really happy even though his mood was not always good at times. He was spending so much time with Justin. Justin was helping him with the examinations and explaining to him whatever he needed to know about his pregnancy. Their bond was getting stronger as doctor and patient. But it got even stronger as friends.

At three months, Ethan moved from his room and then moved to Aidan's room. He was taking care of him and at times he used to sleep in granny's room at her insistence. She used to take care of him, wiping his sweat at night and rubbing his back. She knew a lot about being pregnant so...she really helped him with advice and tips.

Things were beautiful and he loved how his family took care of him. Ethan was able to play the role of both a brother and a husband to him by taking care of him though his mood was getting out control. His brother understood him and took good care of him.

As time went on, Aidan's stomach was growing at a faster rate. Justin was now spending more time with him. He was helping with the exercises and tips on what food to eat. Aidan at times felt really tired and weak but it was all fine. He loved it as long as his baby was absolutely perfect. He just wanted things to go smoothly. The feeling of having a baby was just another one. It was even more wonderful than he had ever thought. It was pure pleasure on its own.

At four months, Aidan's pregnancy was able to show even through his clothes. His happiness increased and he smiled brightly. His hands never left his belly. Granny was really happy and she used to plant kisses on his belly and talking to the baby. He had never seen granny like that before. But it was wonderful to see her like that. He really loved it and couldn't have wished for anything more than that.

Aidan was really happy, he was. He had thought what he was experiencing was beautiful and he wouldn't experience anything more than that. But things just got worse than they had been before. As his pregnancy grew, everything got out of hand.

His body totally changed and he developed hips. His ass got even bigger than it had been before. His body changed into something sexier and more beautiful than before, granny's words and not his.

Aidan's cravings increased a whole lot. He was always craving for bitter things, lemons, raw mangoes, bitter oranges and other bitter things. At first he was craving them during day time but one time he suddenly woke up and then shook Ethan who was fast asleep by his side.

"Ethan..." He called softly.

As soon as he shook him, Ethan rose quickly and then stared at him. "Is there anything wrong?"

"I need raw mangoes." He said. "Please."

"Aidan, but..."

"I really need them right now. I don't think I will sleep if I don't taste any mango."

"But there are none in the house. I will go and get them for you in the garden tomorrow."

"I don't think I can wait that long." Aidan said impatiently. He was sweating and he felt as if he would go crazy if he wouldn't have any mango. "Please, go and get them right now in the garden."

"Okay." Ethan sighed as he grabbed his shirt from the table. He kissed Aidan and promised him that he would be back real soon. Then he started heading for the door. Aidan was really sorry for his brother, for waking him up in the middle of the night. He could have used his magic to bring some mangoes but he had promised granny he wouldn't use his magic during his pregnancy so he kept to that promise.

"I am sorry."

"It's okay."

Since that day, Ethan always made sure that he had sour fruits in the castle all the time. Aidan was glad he did because he didn't want to bother his brother anymore. He was glad his brother was around him all the time.

Aidan had thought his cravings were the worst things that could have happened to him but he was really wrong. He was dead wrong. The worst was his sexual appetite. It started really slowly and he had thought it was nothing and chose to ignore it. But his sexual appetite was getting out of control. He couldn't control it. It was just too much.

Aidan was always horny. He wanted to make love to him. One time it was really so much that he felt he would go insane. He felt like someone was piercing him with hot needles. It was really too much for him to handle. His hole was twitching terribly and his breathing rate got out of hand. He had tried to get rid of it and one time it worked. But one night it was just too much.

Aidan woke up in the night and he was sweating terribly. His breaths were getting out of control and he had no idea what to do. His cock was iron hard and it was pulsing. He tried to jerk off but it wasn't helping at all. He just needed cock and it was doing him badly. He had no idea what to do.

That night he thought about Luis for the first time since he got pregnant. He wished Luis was there for him. Luis was supposed to be taking care of him but that wasn't the case at all. He had abandoned him and left him with the worst sexual appetite ever. For the first time since he had left he wished Luis had been with him right there. He was supposed to be quenching his sexual appetite and making love to him. But that wasn't the curse.

The pain was too much and he actually cried. But what could he do? There was nothing he could do so he just had to accept it. There was no one to fulfill his sexual desires and he didn't even think he would sleep with anyone else. His heart wouldn't allow him.

"You'll survive this." Aidan whispered. He didn't want to wake his brother up. "You'll survive it. This is the pain that you have to pass through in order to achieve your goal. Just a few more months and you will be fine."

Aidan slept better that night but he talked to Justin about it. Even though he was a bit uncomfortable at first, talking to Justin about his sexual desires, Justin just laughed it out and explained some things to him.

"It is normal to experience such..." He gulped. "...sexual appetite during pregnancy. This would have been better if you had your husband with you but..."

"He's no here. Isn't there anything I can do to ease these..." He gestured, feeling a bit shy.

"Taking deep breaths, meditating, taking regular naps and drinking lots of water will help with this."

And here he had been, hiding it when the solution was just simple. Aidan followed Justin's advice and it really helped him a whole lot. It helped him more than he had expected. His sexual appetite reduced even though not completely. He used to be a little horny most of the times.

As the baby bump grew his clothes were getting smaller especially the shirts and t-shirts. Since he couldn't perform any magic to change his wardrobe because granny wouldn't allow him to, Aidan had to manage with the ones he had. Only big ones fit him but that meant not buttoning up. His baby bump was just exposed. But he didn't mind. But Ethan and Justin helped him with their shirts; the ones that they thought were a little big. It was of a great help. His clothes were getting smaller by the day but that was not the problem. The problem was the way he ate bitter fruits. He usually had them with him. He wouldn't dare imagine being around somewhere without his fruits. They were like his life force. He was glad his brother always them ready for him.

The family was all helping him out and it was beautiful. Granny knew a lot about pregnancies so she really helped out a lot by making him healthy foods and taking care of him and the baby.

As time went on, Aidan found out that there was more to being pregnant than he had known. At times he felt his waist hurting and he needed someone to massage him. Then sometimes his abdomen hurt a lot. The good thing was that Justin told him that his pregnancy was going better than most pregnancies he had dealt with, even from women. That was a big comment for him and he really appreciated him a lot.

At times, he felt a small pain in his abdomen but Justin told him that it was alright since he was male. He felt like the bump was getting heavy and had to hold his waist most of the time to walk properly. Granny took him to small walks outside and rubbed his feet. She was really helping him out a lot.

At the fifth to the six month of his pregnancy, Aidan decided to have a wonderful scan to check his baby's growth and health. As Justin did the scan, Ethan and granny came to check. Seeing the growing baby in him, Aidan couldn't hold his tears again. He cried and cried that granny had to console him. His baby was really big and it was in perfect shape. It was really health.

"Do you see that granny?" Aidan sobbed, letting the tears flow.

"Yes," Granny couldn't tear her eyes away. "It is really wonderful. I can't believe I am actually seeing this." That was the first scan granny appeared at. At others it was just him and Justin. So she was really happy.

"My baby is growing."

"Yeah, it is..." Justin smiled as he looked at the screen. "Your baby is really health and it is in perfect shape. In just three months...you will have a perfectly healthy baby. Are you ready for everything?"

Aidan stared at Justin and then at granny. Then he took a really deep sigh. "This is really scary I tell you. But I am really ready. I have all of you here and...I will be holding my baby in just a few months. I really can't wait."

"So would you like to know the sex of..."

"No!" Aidan's tears of joy came out. "I really want to be surprised. I just leave everything to the almighty."

"Okay."

As the bump increased, so did his cravings and sexual appetite. Justin's advice stopped working. He just wanted dick but he had nowhere to get it. He just couldn't go to Justin and beg him for sex or even his brother. For the first time, he disobeyed his granny and just sat down, concentrating on what he was feeling. He took a deep breath and removed the negative energy. When he opened his eyes, his sexual appetite was gone. He didn't even tell his granny. But things were getting pretty intense for him.

Aidan was in need of constant massages and back rubs. At times he was having difficulties in breathing and sometimes he felt some sharp pains. He was urinating regularly and slept a lot. His belly just became huge that he couldn't even go downstairs more often. He just stayed in his room with Justin monitoring him all the time.

One time he asked Justin an important question which scared him even more. He asked him if he was gonna perform the surgery all alone. But Justin told him not to worry about everything. He was happy to hear that. His condition was definitely getting out of control.

His clothes had become small. His breasts had enlarged...his ass was bigger and shaky...his body was changing. The pain at times became frequent and he needed massages to help him relax, most of the times he was just wearing a short and shirtless. By that time, Justin was always near him. He just stayed with him, massaging him and attending to his every need.

Ethan really helped with the massages and the back rubs. The bump was getting heavier and it was growing. He stopped bathing himself. He needed someone to help him out. His brother started helping him bath, dress him up and massage him.

The months were going and at times he felt breathless and sweaty. But things were going definitely beautiful.

One time a miracle happened in his life. He felt his baby kicking. God, that moment had been really wonderful for Aidan. He didn't even know what to do. He could feel it and he could see it. He was really happy that he rushed to granny and told her about everything that had happened. She was really happy and she hugged him tightly while rubbing his belly and feeling the baby kicking.

"This is one of my happiest moments granny." He sobbed. "I can't believe I can feel my baby kicking. This is really incredible. I really know now that my baby is happy."

That had been a happy day of his life. Since that day, Aidan felt his baby kicking many times. He really loved it a whole lot. He was constantly feeling out of breath...he felt pain at times...he slept a lot and he ate many bitter fruits and foods. With the months going by, Aidan knew the time was getting nearer, the time for his baby to come but he wasn't scared at all.

***

9 MONTHS LATER

Aidan was coming out of the kitchen, holding cut limes on a plate while enjoying one. He was walking really slowly, going to the living room where his family members were. He was feeling as if the bump was really driving him down but he was absolutely fine with everything.

He walked really slowly, enjoying his lime while smiling at the family members that were seated in the living room, enjoying their lives. They seemed really happy. Aidan had just gone to take some limes. He had wanted to do it even though Ethan had offered to do it for him.

"Huh!" He was really happy especially with his pregnancy being in the late stage. It wasn't gonna be long before he was gonna be holding his baby.

As he walked to the living room, almost nearing his family, Aidan felt a sharp pain in his abdomen which travelled all the way to his spine, making his body shudder in pain. It felt like an electric impulse but just too painful.

"Ouch!" Aidan winced softly, stopping in his tracks. He breathed in deeply and then felt the pain go away.

"What was that?" He said softly.

Aidan didn't really care about the pain. It was probably the same pain that he had been experiencing since his belly got bigger so he chose to ignore it and just smiled brightly, continuing with his lime. He started walking slowly, staring at the people in the living room. They seemed to have not noticed his pain and he was glad they didn't.

Aidan knew that Justin had told him to tell him that whatever he felt he should inform him. But that was nothing. He didn't need to alarm the good doctor. After all, he was having a good time with granny and Ethan. He had to let him.

Then again, he felt it but this time it was really sharp and made his whole body spasm. He felt like someone had just tried to cut him or something. It was sharp, continuous and really painful. Aidan had never felt anything like it before. It was nothing compared to all the pain that he had ever felt in his life. He had no idea what it was.

He dropped the plate, breaking it into many pieces. Then he quickly moved his hand to his waist and began rubbing it to make the pain go away but the abdominal pain was getting worse. He couldn't hide it anymore. He dropped the lime and felt giddy.

"Ouch!" He screamed, rubbing on his waist. "Ouch!"

Then he began breathing harshly as the pain just became something else.

"Granny..." He cried out in pain.

"Aidan..." Granny rose from the couch, rushing towards. She held him tighter, passing her arm around his waist. "It hurts..." He cried.

"The baby..." Justin gasped, rubbing on his waist. "I think it's the baby."

"But is he due yet?" Ethan asked, getting really worried. "I thought..."

"He is." Justin said, rubbing quickly on his waist. Just by looking at him, he knew the time had come. He knew very much about pregnancies and what usually happened. Aidan seemed to be in so much pain. "The baby is coming. He is in labor right now. I need to take him to the room as soon as possible."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
1...345678