Uncensored Family Photos

Story Info
His dads old photos include his wife.
3.1k words
4.11
37.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You never know what you may find in the old family photos.

My dad recently passed away. My wife, Annie and I drove to the funeral. As the oldest, I am the executor. My younger sister is Bonnie. There were just us two children. Bonnie's husband is Jeff. She has five kids and we have two. We all stayed a few days to make sure Mom was going be okay financially and such.

Bonnie and I got together to go over some things with arrangements for Mom. I wanted to make sure my sister knew everything that was going on from my responsibilities.

When I finished explaining things to her, she said, "Mom asked me to go through Dad's old photos and delete some stuff that she didn't want you or the grandkids to see."

I nodded and she continued. "It took a bit of searching to find his passwords for his hidden files."

"What did you find?"

She paused a minute. "There were some really nasty photos of Mom and such."

"Nudies?"

"Yes, there were." She explained. "Dad had taken photos of Mom at nude beaches, posing in the woods, in the bedroom, by the pool and at viewpoints. She was naked in most of them. There are 'explicit' pictures of her private parts. Some are close-ups. Mom was quite a looker when she was young, before we ruined her figure."

I said. "I know. She looked like a swimsuit model before she had us babies."

Bonnie continued. "There is a lot of gross stuff in there. Seeing your parents having sex is not something you like to think about. There are pictures of Mom giving Dad oral sex."

"Wow. I don't want to see those."

"I deleted them, but there were also photos of Mom doing it with other men."

I asked, "What do you mean 'doing it'?"

"Giving head and also screwing. There are some with Uncle Ed."

"Really?"

She went on, "Yes. There are some of her screwing other guys and doing three-ways with Dad and some other guys. There is one group of her giving head to some black dude."

I was stunned. This is something you never think about.

There was more she said. "There are some of Dad and Aunt Elsie. He's doing some nasty things to her, anal and such. I couldn't look at them. I deleted everything except for a few of Mom in her bikini and a couple of nudes of her with no sex or anything. She was really beautiful when she was young. Do you want to see them?"

I said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

Then Bonnie said, "But there are more." She handed me a thumb drive. "I made a copy for you. They're of your wife."

"Huh?" I was stunned.

"She's naked and doing stuff." She didn't elaborate.

We looked at each other for a few moments. I couldn't grasp the idea of our parents having wild sex, but it's probably something a lot of people do.

I asked Bonnie, "It's weird to think of Mom and Dad doing things, but most people have nude photos of the wife."

She asked, "Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you have nude photos of your wife; any of you guys having sex?" she asked.

I wasn't sure how open to be with my sister, but decided to tell her. "Yea, I have some of Annie naked on the beach and such."

"Any of her having sex with you?"

"Yes?" Then I asked her, "What about you? Does Jeff have any dirty photos of you?"

She giggled and said, "Well, yes."

"I'd like to see them."

"Not on your life."

"How nasty are they? Having sex, giving head?"

She nodded.

"With other people?"

She hesitated, but nodded again. Wow, my brother-in-law has photos of my sister having sex with other people.

It was only fair for her to ask me the same question. "What about you guys?"

I was embarrassed, but nodded and said. "The same."

"You have photos of Annie screwing other men?"

I nodded. "It was a long time ago, Annie with some friends and me with some of their wives."

I proposed, "Want to trade photos?"

She said, "What? You want nude photos of me, your sister?"

"Sure, if you are having sex with someone. That would change my image of you as an up-tight, prim and proper lady."

"If you only knew." She said.

We concluded with her laughing and saying, "After you look at these photos of Annie, let me know if you still want to trade pics."

"Did you make a copy?"

She said, "I made a copy for Jeff before I deleted them from Dad's files."

So, whatever the photos showed of my wife, my sister and brother-in-law had copies. I was interested in seeing what they had. I presumed they were bikini shots and the usual photos at family events and such.

She finished by saying, "Jeff thinks Annie is hot. He'll drool over photos of her and his prick will get hard. I'll benefit when he fucks me with it."

The idea of my brother-in-law having the hots for my wife was another unfamiliar concept.

Later that evening in our motel room, I put the thumb drive in my laptop and told my wife, "Bonnie went through Dad's photo files. She deleted those of he and Mom having sex. There are some of you. Want to watch them with me?"

Annie hesitated and said, "Honey, I'm not sure it would be good to look at those. Just delete them, please."

Now, I was really interested. "Bonnie and Jeff have a copy, so I ought to look at them to see if they have any risqué pics of you."

She said. "They are more than risqué. I have to tell you something."

"What do you need to tell me?"

"You remember when you were in the Navy and at sea for nine months? I did some things I shouldn't have done."

I remembered. I had suspected that she was having an affair. I was fooling around myself, fucking other women in Japan and the Philippines while deployed with the ship. Our marriage almost didn't survive. We had worked through some things and came back together.

I started to look at the photos. Dad had arranged them in a slide show titled "Annie". I started going one by one.

The first photo was of Annie in the back yard next to the pool at my parents' house. The date on the picture corresponded to the time of my sea tour. My folks had a pool in the back yard and a privacy fence. I know my mom and sister sometimes sunbathed topless, maybe even naked. The first photo was of Annie sunbathing in her two-piece blue and white swimsuit. There were a few more of her in her very small suit, but that was nothing unusual. Annie had often been scantily clad in a small bikini and Mom and Dad often saw her that way.

The next slide was of Annie laying on a lounge chair, topless. It had been taken through the kitchen window, probably without her knowledge. Shame on Dad for taking such a stealthy photo.

The next one was on Annie in the kitchen wearing a beach robe. Then there was one of her without the robe, wearing just the black and white bikini. It showed quite a bit of her heavy breasts and her nipples were protruding.

Then, she had dropped the strap on her suit off her shoulder, followed by another with the strap lower, showing a little of the pink areola on her left breast. She was posing for her father-in-law. I looked at the photo for a moment, not quite believing what I was seeing.

The next one, also in the kitchen was of my wife topless. She had removed her top and was posing half-naked for my father. Her firm belly was above the very small suit bottom she was wearing. She was beautiful. Wow! What was next, I wondered.

She said, "He talked me into that. Your dad could be so sweet and convincing, like it was no big deal. He said the photos would be just for you. I've never seen all these until now."

The scene moved outside to the pool. There were a few of Annie in the pool, topless. Then my dad had stood on the diving board to get some of Annie swimming underwater. They were very good, very artsy and sexy photos of her swimming in a frog-like pose underwater with her bare back and the small black and white suit over her butt. Very nice, I thought.

The next one was of Annie in the same position underwater, but she was naked. The swimsuit bottom had been replaced by her naked ass.

Annie said, "That was my idea."

I went to the next photo. There were a few of Annie climbing out of the pool on the pool ladder. She was naked and with one leg up on the highest step while the other was straightened below. There was a nice view of her pussy in two of the photos. I could see her wet bush and her pussy lips spread open a little. Her breasts were covered with droplets of water. I was amazed and looked at my wife, who just shrugged.

I went on through a series of photos of my naked wife around the pool, on the diving board, standing in the water with her breasts above the surface and her pussy visible through the water. Annie's pussy was quite bushy back then. She shaves it now, but back then it was my favorite feature on her body. I was always turned-on whenever I saw her dark brown bush. There were some of her swimming naked, showing her bare back and her shapely ass. They were amazingly sexy. I looked at Annie, wondering what was next.

She mumbled, "Keep going."

The next photos were of her on the lounge chair in various poses lying on her stomach and then on her back. In the last few, she had her legs spread a little to show her pussy. The last ones in this set were of my wife sitting on the chair with her legs spread apart, showing her cunt. There was a close-up that showed everything she had, her little clit, her spread labia and her love-hole. I was amazed.

Then it got more explicit. She had a little vibrator and was holding it on her clit and other parts of her cunt.

"That was your dad's idea. He got some of your mother's toys. I was in the mood to show off, so I gave him a show."

The photos continued with Annie putting her feet on the chair, spreading her legs like a butterfly, placing the vibrator at various spots on her crotch, including at her asshole.

Then, she had switched to a large, penis shaped black vibrator. It looked very realistic. She started by holding it near her face and putting the tip in her mouth. She placed it on her breasts and then by her pussy. I watched a series of photos of my wife playing with the fake black cock. She inserted it in her cunt and had it all the way inside her while she was lewdly spread apart for Dad's camera. Wholly shit. I didn't have anything like this in my photos of Annie.

She was silent, but noticed that I had a hard-on. Annie freed my dick from the shorts I was wearing and rubbed her hand over it. She said, "Someone seems to like these photos." She was right, I was greatly aroused by photos of my naked wife, taken years before when she was younger and her body was firmer and sexier.

Then the photos shifted to Annie on her knees, face down on the lounge chair with her ass lifted and her legs spread. Her cunt and her little asshole were fully visible. There were very explicit close-ups of my wife's anatomy, worthy of a porno movie.

She said, "I picked that pose and waggled my ass to invite your daddy."

"Invite him to what?"

"I invited him to fuck me. I was so horny from posing like that and I hadn't been laid in months. I just wanted it. A girl has her needs."

"With my dad?"

"Wasn't it better to fuck your daddy than some stranger? He was family."

I had never thought of it that way.

The next photo was of my dad's dick touching my wife's cunt. There were a few more, progressing to where he put his dick inside her. There was one of his making the first penetration. His brown dick contrasted with the deep pink flesh of her cunt. Then, he must've taken some remote shots to show full-body photos of him behind my wife, fucking her. I was stunned. I should've been upset, but my dick was hard and my wife was rubbing it. She stopped every minute or so to keep me from coming.

Then there was a series of photos of my wife's puckered little asshole. The first was of just her nether hole, then there was one of Dad's dick, right beside Annie's little hole. In the next one, the tip of his dick has pushed just into her asshole. Then his cock was in an inch; then it was halfway in her ass, spreading her open. Half of his dick was visible between his pubic hair and her asshole.

The final shots were of his prick fully inserted in her rectum. His pubic hair pressed against the delicate white skin of her spread ass-cheeks. It was really quite a photo. My dad's dick was shoved all the way into my wife's ass. I had only done that a couple of times myself. The final two photos showed Annie's empty, distended asshole with a glob of white semen dripping out of her. I sat for a moment reflecting on watching photos of my wife getting ass-fucked. The photo of her just-fucked, gaping asshole has lodged itself in my mind.

Annie went down and took my dick in her mouth, I exploded. Sending a big stream of cum into her throat. She sucked on my cock and swallowed my entire load.

She licked my prick and said, "I was a bad girl. Will you forgive me?"

How could I refuse. I loved her and we had both forgiven each other's indiscretions from years ago. She could get me to agree to or forgive anything when she sucked my cock.

She continued while licking my prick clean. "I wanted to tell you, but when you came home from sea-duty, you were so stressed. You were angry all the time from the stress and trying to find a new job. I didn't want to do anything to upset you. I didn't say anything, waiting for the right moment, but then after time passed, I just let it go. There was no point in telling you. You knew I had fucked other men, so there was no point in adding to the situation. I'm sorry."

I was stunned by all this. There were a few more photos.

The first were of my wife Annie posing nude again. Then there was one of her and Mom topless. I was grossed out, but had to admit that Mom had a nice pair of tits. The next one was of my wife and my sister Bonnie, both topless by the pool. Seeing my sister half-naked, wearing just a tiny bikini bottom aroused my cock again. My head was swimming from all that I was seeing.

Then there was another surprise. A photo of Bonnie's husband Jeff fucking my wife doggy-style in their living room. I don't know if Bonnie had gotten that far in looking at the photos, but I thought she was probably in for a surprise when she and Jeff looked at their copy of this slide-show. The last photo of that set showed Jeff's wet, shiny dick after he had come inside my dear wife.

The final photos were of Annie in bed, naked. Two of them were of her spread-open crotch with semen dripping out of her cunt.

"Your daddy fucked me a couple of times when I came to visit."

"How long was he doing that?" I asked.

"Your mom made him quit after a couple of times, but I let him fuck me a few years ago for his sixtieth birthday."

"What about Jeff?" I asked.

She was quiet for a bit and said, "Don't be mad, but we still do it every now and then."

"When was the last time?" was the obvious question.

"Two days ago, when you and Bonnie were with Mom at the lawyer's office."

I just looked at my wife. This was all new information. Without me even suspecting it, she was fucking my sister's husband and had been doing so for many years.

She added, "Jeff has photos and he's showed them to Bonnie so she knows."

Then she topped it by saying, "There are some of Bonnie and me too."

"Doing what?" I asked.

"What do you think. We are eating each other's cunts. I know that's bad, but it's not like it's with another man."

"Have the two of you done Jeff together?"

My dear wife quietly said, "Yes, a few days ago."

I just sat there.

My phone happened to buzz from a text. I looked to see that Bonnie had sent it.

Enclosed were three photos. I could tell they were recent. The first was of my wife naked with Jeff on top of her, fucking her in the missionary position but with her legs propped up by her side. The next was of my wife and sister in a sixty-nine position, eating each other. The third one was of Annie on her hands and knees with her face in Bonnie's cunt while Jeff was fucking her from behind.

I have a lot to think about. If I get pissed-off at my wife, I have to be pissed at my whole family. They've all fucked her. Annie and I have swapped with others and have had a semi-open marriage. We've fucked other people with the proviso that we tell each other and don't get involved in any long-term affairs unless its with another couple. Seeing her posing naked and then getting ass-fucked by my daddy was a complete surprise. Seeing her with Bonnie and Jeff was almost as surprising. Annie can be a real slut, but this was beyond my expectations.

My mind was thinking of sex and my final conclusion is that I would like to take some pics of Annie fucking my sister and her husband. Nasty as it sounds, I'd like to get a piece of my sister Bonnie too.

My final advice. If you have nude and sex photos and videos of your wife, figure out how to keep your kids from finding them.