Uncharted Territory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then late one evening I was taking out the garbage and I heard a woman's voice in peril, or so I thought. I traced the sound and it was coming from the house next door, a very young couple. Their bedroom window was opened very slightly—it was in the spring when the temperature is perfect for allowing fresh air in. I approached stealthily, and to my surprise, the crying was actually the young couple embroiled in some very intense sex. I knew it was wrong to watch, but I couldn't tear my eyes away. It was beautiful—not only because it was incredible sex, but also because they were really making love and I could feel it, feel thelove.

"Well, to say I had an erection like none I had ever had was a gross misstatement. And as you might imagine, I used my hand and did something about itandhad one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I'd ever had."

He paused when Mike appeared to serve their meal, then resumed when the waiter was gone.

"My voyeurism went on for a few years until finally my wife caught me. No explanations were satisfactory so our marriage ended in divorce. It turned out not to be the disaster I feared it would. It freed me up to see women with whom I could actually have sex. Some were good, some not so much, but with all there was no emotion, so it was hard to get too close to any of them—until Brianna came along. With her, there was real love.

"We had a couple of good years until my medical issues kicked in. When I knew I would be little good to her sexually, I offered her a divorce—"

"But I absolutely refused," Brianna stated adamantly. "I love Bret very much and was not willing to end our marriage so easily."

"We were at a party," Bret resumed, "and a young man took an interest in Brianna without knowing she was married. I could see she was attracted to him. It was then that I confessed my enjoyment of voyeurism and told her that I would be willing to agree to her sleeping with him if they allowed me to watch."

"At first, I thought that was the most perverted thing I had ever heard," Brianna said, adding her account. "But as he told me more of the story of how it evolved, I could see that he probably wanted me to do it more than I did. So, I reluctantly agreed."

"The rest, as they say, is history." Bret studied Ron and Jenna for a reaction. Seeing none, he asked both, "So, what do you think about that?"

"You'll get no judgment from me," Ron said, honestly.

"Nor me," Jenna agreed. "With my past, I'm in no position to judge."

"One thing I've begun to learn about people and sex," Ron explained, "is that we all have our fetishes, and no one is in a position to criticize anyone else. We're all different, but most of society is not willing to recognize that this difference extends way beyond all the superficial things and well into deep personal beliefs. I say if it works for you and you're both comfortable with it and you're not hurting anyone else, go for it."

"I completely agree," Jenna said.

"Where have you two been all of our lives?" Bret said. "Not only do I like the way you think, but you have also introduced a new element of excitement into our marriage."

"This was a new experience for me also," Ron told them. "And it turned out much better than I could have ever imagined."

Each of the ladies hugged her man.

* * *

The discussion had taken them through the meal and two bottles of wine. No one was drunk, although the women may have been a bit tipsier than the men. They were all just feeling good and relaxed.

As they walked back to the yacht, Bret said, "Ron, unless you feel confident enough to sail us back to the marina at night, I recommend we stay put until morning."

"I concur."

The women turned to each other and smiled happily, having hoped for this outcome. They had plans for the remainder of the evening. Cagily, they suggested to the men that they move the yacht to the far end of the dock—to be out of the way, was their reason.

Bret saw right through them and laughed. "Ron," he whispered, "I hope you weren't planning on retiring early."

A while later, with the boat moved, the ladies and Ron settled in the cabin on the couch, and Bret, alone on the dinette, opened another bottle of wine.

Again, Ron took in the interior of the yacht, appreciating its well-thought-out, uncluttered layout. "I love this boat," he couldn't help but mentioning. "How long have you had her?"

"Just a couple of years," Bret informed him. "She's my third. One of the things I treated myself to after my divorce was a smaller 25 foot sailboat. It was well-used, had had several owners, was still sea-worthy, but needed work. That was my therapy. I worked on it on Saturdays, sailed it on Sundays. It took a couple of years to get it where I wanted it, and when I did, someone came along and offered me a handsome price for it. I couldn't turn it down, and the profit enabled me to move up to a 35-footer. Still used, but only one previous owner. That was what I owned when Brianna and I got together."

"I loved that boat," the Mrs. added.

"But, a couple more years later, the same person who bought my first boat eventually wanted to move up, knew how well I maintained my boat and made me an offer. Again, too good to refuse. And that enabled us to buy this baby new and bigger yet."

"And today, we found a new use for it," Brianna said with an impish grin.

"You've never invited anyone else aboard?" Jenna asked in amazement.

"No, we decided to keep it our private haven," Bret advised.

"Not even one of your male friends?" Jenna persisted.

"Nope," Brianna answered. "Particularly not them."

"Then, why us?"

"The time seemed right," Bret said. "You were always special to us, Jenna. Then running into you this afternoon . . . I couldn't help it."

"And when he told me," Brianna said, "I agreed it was time."

"I don't know what to say. I'm touched." Jenna truly was. "So today was also the first time you did anything with another man on board, plus let another woman in your activity."

Bret lifted his wine glass. "To a day of firsts. And may there be seconds, thirds and so on."

"Here, here," the others agreed in unison.

"So, I guess that also means that not only was it the first time you let in another woman, but also that you did anything sexual with a woman?" Jenna asked Brianna.

"Yes. But, truthfully, I really didn't think about what I was doing when I did it," Brianna admitted. "I was in such a state of ecstasy, I just went for it."

"Are you sorry?"

"Not at all. It was a new and very nice experience."

"How did you feel, Bret?" Jenna asked.

"I never came so hard."

They all laughed.

"You've done it before?" Brianna asked.

"Yes."

"A lot?"

Jenna shrugged. "Well, I haven't kept track, but a few."

"Does that make you bisexual?"

"I really don't like labels. I have no intention of giving up cock. If I get involved in a threesome or group situation—as you said—you do things in the heat of the moment. Do I like it? Yeah, with the right woman it can be really hot. Would I specifically have sex withjusta woman? I never have, nor do I have any plans to, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't happen."

"How do you feel about that, Ron?" Brianna asked.

"I stand by what I said at dinner."

"Does that mean you want to do it again, Brianna?" Jenna asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

Ron was sitting on the end of the sofa toward the bow, Jenna in the middle and Brianna on the stern end. Pulling her left leg up and folding it in toward her mid-section, which caused her skirt to rise all the way up, Jenna scooted toward Brianna, whose both feet were on the floor, and pulled her between her legs. Jenna's right hand went to Brianna's right leg and her other arm around Brianna's back. The older woman shuddered.

"You okay?" Jenna asked softly.

"Yeah," Brianna giggled.

With that, Jenna leaned in and kissed Brianna on the lips. The latter responded, albeit tentatively. "You sure?"

Brianna answered by pressing her lips back to Jenna's where they engaged in a real kiss. It wasn't overly passionate, but enough for the women to get comfortable with each other.

Jenna pulled away and said, "Want to undress me?"

With raised eyebrows, Brianna hesitantly said, "Okay." She turned around to face the other woman, and with slightly trembling hands, started unbuttoning her top, then removed it and the flimsy bra and slid down her skirt.

Now totally unclothed, Jenna looked into the aft cabin, then the forward one, and determining that the berth in the latter was larger, tugged Brianna with her in that direction. The men followed. Jenna climbed on the bed while Brianna walked to the side of it, where the former helped the latter undress. Jenna moved back, sitting with her legs crossed, pulled Brianna onto the bed, then dragged her closer, spreading her legs so their pussies were only a foot apart and hugged her. Jenna then leaned down and kissed each of Brianna's nipples, causing another shiver. Jenna's hands roamed all over Brianna's body while her tongue gave more attention to the hard buds on those big tits.

Out of the corner of her eye, Jenna could see the men standing there with huge bulges in their pants. "Looks like you two need to shed some clothes, also."

Bret gestured Ron to comply—he did—then on Jenna's further beckoning, took a seat at the head of the bed with his back against the wall. Bret held his position, preferring to massage his cock through his pants.

The ladies were kissing again, then Jenna pushed Brianna down on her back sideways across the bed, massaging her breasts, abdomen and thighs before spreading her legs and playing with her pussy. Before long, her tongue found it's way to that ever moistening snatch, where she licked and tongue-fucked her friend.

Ron couldn't help reaching out and fondling her milky breast. Jenna signaled him to switch positions, then it was him giving her some expert mouth action while Jenna licked and played with Brianna's tits.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Brianna cooed after a few minutes of it, amid squirming and moaning.

"You're enjoying it, aren't you?" Jenna whispered.

"Mmmhmmm."

That was all Jenna needed to hear to throw her right leg over the other woman's abdomen and inch her pussy closer to Brianna's mouth. Jenna reached out and turned Brianna's head. "Kiss it," she pleaded.

Brianna did so, and before long, her tongue found its way between Jenna's pussy lips.

With a whimper, Jenna pulled Brianna's head closer, Brianna's hand stroking Jenna's thigh.

"This is not a good position," Brianna said with a grimace. So Jenna turned around and straddled the other woman's head, planting her pussy squarely on Brianna's mouth. The older woman's tongue went to work tasting all of the delectable flavors of another woman's pussy. "This is much better," she managed to murmur while slurping, her hands holding on to Jenna's cheeks.

"Is it ever."

Meanwhile, Bret had his cock out, lightly stroking it to maintain his erection, but no where near ready to come.

At the other end, Ron was still lapping away at Brianna's succulent hole. Seeing how much he was enjoying himself and imagining how tasty it must be, Jenna bent down to enjoy a few licks herself. Hers and Ron's tongues danced together, as well as taking turns swiping Brianna's firm clit. They also enjoyed a few kisses with each other.

With Brianna's tongue still plastered to her pussy, excitement was building and Jenna needed more. She tugged on Ron, directing him to a kneeling position with his cock hovering over Brianna's pussy. Jenna swallowed it, then grabbed it at its base and sensually sucked it.

Hearing the slurping, Brianna sat up, her legs wrapped around the now-squatting Jenna and zoomed in for a bird's eye view of the delicious blow job. She reached around and played with Jenna's tits while watching. Jenna courteously shared, moving down to his balls while Brianna took over sucking. Ron braced himself with a hand on each woman's shoulder. It was a good thing that he was kneeling or his legs would have given out from the pleasure.

Not wanting him to enjoy himself too much and come prematurely, Jenna pushed Brianna onto her back again and dove into her muff, lapping up the sweetness dripping out. With her ass up in the air, Ron took aim on Jenna's velvety pussy and drove his cock home. Jenna also reached up and twisted Brianna's nipple to heighten the woman's senses.

Having had a head start, the women were completely aroused and came almost exactly at the same time, writhing and moaning. Jenna pulled off of Ron's cock and laid on top of Brianna, their lips meeting to top off the incredible orgasm they were sharing. Ron finger-fucked both women until he was certain they had both achieved maximum climaxes.

When they were completely finished, Jenna rolled off to Brianna's right side still embracing her. Ron remained squatting, pulling on his cock to prevent losing his hard on.

Seeing that he was still hard after her fog cleared, Brianna spread her legs, forcing Jenna to a kneeling position. The invitation was not lost on Ron and he guided his eager rod into her hot, wet pussy. Jenna leaned over and kissed Ron passionately while he pumped away, then went down and did the same with Jenna. She alternated doing this, being the catalyst to swap their saliva.

His knees tiring, Ron eased into a laying position on his right side without his dick ever leaving Brianna's well-lubricated hole. She draped a leg over his chest. Occasionally, Jenna would have him pull out so she could suck Brianna's juices off of his cock. She even moved her head in to lick Brianna's clit while he pummeled her, and placed her mouth in a way that he could graze her lips as his rod went in and out.

Minutes later, Ron turned Brianna onto her knees, taking her doggy style, but not before Jenna eased under her. They kissed while Ron fucked.

"God, you're wet," Ron commented. He couldn't take it any more and yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, don't pull out. Please cum in me," Brianna pleaded.

"Yes, come in her," Bret groaned, his hand flying over his cock.

"Yeah, baby, come in her," Jenna agreed.

That was all the encouragement Ron needed to spray Brianna's vagina with what felt like gallons of come. The force of it caused Brianna to explode also and she muffled her screams by keeping her lips pressed to Jenna's.

"Ahhh," Bret yelled as his semen flew into the air and landed all over the place.

Ron collapsed on the bed in the middle, Jenna crawled on one side of him and Brianna was stretched on the other side . . .

* * *

Whether it was the movement or the bright light from above, or some other unknown factor, Ron awoke with a start. A quick sweep of his eyes around told him he was still in the forward berth of Bret and Brianna's sailboat, still nude with his morning wood at full mast. Jenna, also without clothing, was sound asleep beside him. The motion and sound of the sea told him they were underway.

Rising, he quickly visited the head, then dressed and headed through the cabin to the steps—where he noticed a naked Brianna sprawled out and also in slumber on the rear berth—on up to the cockpit. Bret was alone at the helm.

"Good morning," the owner said cheerfully.

"And to you. Why didn't you wake me if you wanted to set sail?"

"Son, I might need your help to enjoy a little sexual satisfaction, but I can certainly handle a sailboat by myself."

He phrased it lightheartedly so Ron took it in kind. "Well, any way I can help."

"You did more than you know. I can't remember when my wife and I have enjoyed ourselves so much. I really mean that."

"Thanks. It was a very pleasant experience for me also."

"I hope the four of us can get together again."

"That would be something to look forward to."

"If you don't mind taking the helm, I've got to use the head. Sorry we don't have any coffee or breakfast, but we didn't plan on an overnight trip."

"I'm good."

"I'm also going to wake the ladies," Bret advised. "We're only about a half-hour away from the marina. I'd ask you to do it, but no telling what that would lead to and we don't have the time right now."

It made Ron laugh. "Understood."

Once alone with nothing but the sound of the wind, water and sails, as expected, Ron's mind started to replay and evaluate the events of this weekend. Fortunately—or not—before he could get too far, two ragged-looking, but still very beautiful women ascended from below, haphazardly adorned in yesterday's clothes. It was almost comical. Bret followed a minute later.

However, before any more than morning greetings and weather small talk could be discussed, the marina came into view on the horizon. Bret let the jib and mainsail out a bit to slow them down a little. A few minutes later when they encountered the first channel buoy, the yacht's master instructed his temporary first mate to lower sails. The engine was started and Bret expertly maneuvered his boat through the marina, and then backed her into her slip.

Once tied off, the men worked to properly set and cover the sails and make certain all ropes and lines were secure. Meanwhile, the ladies tidied up the cabin. When all were done and the hatch locked, they headed to the parking lot where they said their goodbyes.

The two men shook hands, but the women each hugged and kissed the other's man using a full body press so that all the right parts touched.

Looking into Ron's eyes almost lovingly, Brianna said, "You're the best, Ron, and I don't mean just sexually, but on that note, I can't remember when I've enjoyed sex so much."

Close enough to hear, Bret added, "Ditto."

"That's very nice of you both to say, but you have to remember that you had another woman involved for the first time. So, I can't take all the credit."

"Well, I had no intention of leaving her out," Brianna said, releasing Ron and embracing Jenna. "In fact, I think I really enjoyed my first time with a woman." She gave Jenna almost as passionate a kiss as she had given Ron. "I can't wait to try it again."

"We really would like to get together again—soon," Bret said. "I really mean it."

"So, would I," Jenna agreed. "Let's stay in touch."

After exchanging contact information, the two couples parted.

* * *

"So, what do you think?" Jenna asked during the drive back to her apartment. "Are you content with what happened or not?"

"It was definitely one hell of an experience."

"I just want you to know again that I had no idea they would be so open."

"Well," Ron said with a shrug, "no matter how well you think you know someone, you don't."

"So, what did you think of Bret and Brianna?"

"Brianna's almost as hot as you—"

"Good answer!"

"—and Bret is comical. He likes to use his age."

"Yes, he's always played the age card."

Back in Jenna's apartment, they took separate showers because they were actually somewhat worn out sexually. He took her to lunch at a nice restaurant where they used the time to discuss her project for the organization—since he was supposed to be on her committee. He was ready to head home when they returned, though she did her best to attempt to convince him to stay longer. But he had household chores to do and he was tired.

To her disappointment, they said goodbyes, which centered around some very enticing lip to lip action. If he hadn't been so fatigued, that might have induced him to hang around a while longer.

"Can we spend another weekend together?" Jenna asked hesitantly.

"I don't see why not."

"Soon?"

"Of course. I'll call you."

* * *

With each mile he drove, Ron's mind became a jumble of thoughts about the last week. And he began with Jenna, for it was safe to say that it all started with her.

Ron had always done and had always believed in doing things in moderation. But by that standard, nothing that had transpired in the past nine days could be considered "moderate" in any sense. He was not ashamed, nor did he regret anything he had done in that time. But was he moving too fast? Would all this extreme sexual activity burn him out before his mind could accept what was happening and allow him to really enjoy what he had been doing without having to psychoanalyze himself after each episode?