Uncle Ben's Fur Salon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we have a room like this Lyle?"

"I have Gina working on a place for me like this right now. It won't be quite this nice or fancy but this room will get repeated for sure. I take it you don't mine being taken this way?"

Cyndy rolls over on top of Lyle and pulls furs around herself as she mounts his rigid cock and goes for a ride. "So long as you don't mind this." Lyle is moaning with joy. After an hour or so of screwing each others brains out they figure it's time to leave. They obviously intend on spending more than a few more hours together. They make their good bye and Cyndy thanks Gina for the use of her furs.

With Lyle and Cyndy's departure there was just "family" left and L wants everyone to stay the night or longer if they wish.

"I think we have two houses now and where one sleeps we all sleep?" L questions .. knowing the answer as they all grab her and fall into the Fur Pit and on L together. They fondle, suck, kiss and screw L throughout the evening. Each other as well.

The cabin is such a fine place to live that Ben offers to sell the house in town and make an addition to the cabin for more living space. Gina has already worked out some ideas so the addition will hardly be noticed from the outside so the intimacy is not lost. Something the original Architect didn't comprehend. L agreed and so the additional work began right away.

5

Gina and L continued on through college.

L focused on her singing to critical acclaim if not big sales. She made two popular movies before graduating and Gina designed a number of very nice, expensive and profitable homes and cabins even before graduation. She was able to get her license and eventually set up a small and successful practice of her own. Lyle continued to do her structural work and Cyndy amassed the fur closet she came to dream of. Many of Gina's clients wanted the kind of fur decor that was in the cabin so it added to Ben's business.

Ben's fur salon continued to be very successful as well with Gina, L and The Twins modeling for the on line sales. The cabin pictures expanded fur sales to household items rivaling the womens coat sales. Fur ski garb grew in popularity.

They all continued living and loving in furs together making leather pants and skirts from the hides of trespassing paparazzi missing in the wilds of Montana.

12