Uncle Bob Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So apologies for my little excursion into 3D mental sexual simulation, but I need to explain what we did to solve this puzzle. The first stage wasn't ideal. Craig motioned to me to sit on the edge of the bed. Despite having diverted my mental activity to consideration of the engineering puzzle, my dick was rock-hard at the prospect of drilling Barbie's ass again. Craig then half lifted, half steered Barbie to stand in front of me, facing away.

"Pull the plug out," he said quietly. "You don't need to be gentle with this slut."

While eating her out earlier, I'd played with the plug, tugging on it to excite that tight ring. I wasn't going to be as brutal as Craig had suggested, so I tugged on that fluffy tail and let the plug go in and out a couple of times before easing it out. I wanted her to feel excitement and anticipation, not a ring that was too sore to allow my cock in.

"Now get him wet, slut," Craig commanded.

"Yes, Sir," Barbie responded meekly, turning around, bending down and sliding my cock straight into her throat. Fuck! The prospect of ass-fucking this amazing woman had me fired up like crazy, and I was afraid this might be too much. But, being me, I still tolerated having her skull-fuck herself on my cock for maybe a minute. I mean, it was only polite.

"Hey, stop, Bar... er, Slut," I said when I thought I could stand it no longer. I gently lifted her head off my cock, and she looked up at me. Her eyes had watered, and there were mascara streaks down her cheeks. Her lipstick was smeared and there was throat-goo around her mouth. And she was still one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen, and just demanded to be fucked and teased until she'd received at least a dozen orgasms, or as many as a mortal man could give her.

"Where do you want the Gentleman's cock, slut?" Craig demanded, grabbing a handful of Barbie's hair and turning her face to look at him.

"Up -- up my ass, please Sir," Barbie pleaded.

'Yeah,' I thought, 'I guess she does.'

There was some lube by the bedside, so I grabbed the tube, slathered some on my dick and, when she'd obediently turned around, worked some extra up her ass with two fingers. Craig guided her back and pushed her down onto my dick. She'd spread her legs on either side of mine, and I held my dick upright to point it at the oh-so-small hole that was its target. As the pressure of her sphincter on my cock-head grew, and that tight ring of muscle slowly yielded to its invader, Barbie moaned and gasped, and Craig squatted down between her legs to take in the sight of his girlfriend being sodomized. I think both he and Barbie were excited by it, especially once my cock-head popped through and began to burrow inside.

She kept sliding down, moaning and gasping as I drilled farther into her rectum. Finally, with her peachy, bubble-butt ass cheeks on my thighs, Craig took hold of her ankles, lifted them high and spread them wide apart. He ran his tongue up her slit, making her howl with lust, then got to his feet, pushing her legs back, until his cock was pointing straight at her mouth.

"You know what to do, slut," he said, and she obediently bent forward and took a substantial amount of that big beast into her mouth. I could see Craig thrusting repeatedly into her mouth, making her let out little gagging noises, before pulling out, his dick now slick with saliva.

"What am I gonna do now, slut?"

"You're -- you're gonna stick that huge cock up my slutty little cunt, Sir."

"Is that what you want, slut?"

"Yes Sir. Please, Sir - do it! Fuck my cunt, Sir. Fuck it hard!"

Shit, if Craig wasn't getting turned on by Barbie's dirty talk, I certainly was.

So then Craig spread his legs wide so his cock was at the same level as Barbie's pussy, and literally shoved it in. Barbie kinda screamed, and to be fair, I was close to doing the same. Between the cunt and the ass, a girl has a pretty-thin membrane of skin. Shove something big -- or in Craig's case, huge -- into one hole and anything that's in the other one certainly feels it. Not quite as excruciating as I imagine shutting your dick in a car door would be, but somewhere close.

"Feel that, you little whore?" Craig growled.

"OH FUCK!" Barbie howled back. "Oh, Sir! I'm so full of fucking cock! I have a huge cock deep in my fucking cunt and another right up my fucking slutty ass, sir! Oh, Sir, I'm so fucked!"

Listening to Barbie talk like that might have been enough to get me to shoot my load if it didn't feel like my cock was in a vise.

"So you like cock up your ass, slut?" Craig seemed to be relishing his dominant role, handing out some seriously rough sex to the hottest babe I'd ever seen, let alone fucked.

And Barbie seemed very much into it. "Oh fuck, Sir, I'm loving it! I'm such a dirty whore, Sir! I love having a dick right up my slutty ass!"

If this was being done for real, I might have been feeling uncomfortable, but I realized it was part of a role-play that they were both clearly enjoying, The problem was, I was feeling physically uncomfortable, held down by the weight of two bodies and with my dick trapped inside an ultra-tight asshole, being partly crushed my another guy's monster cock.

"Hey Craig, it's kinda hard to move down here. If this slut really wants her ass reamed, I need to get some anal action going."

"Sure, man. How's this?"

Lifting Barbie from that position would've probably left me with a couple of prolapsed disks, but Craig just seemed to ease the lady up with minimal effort, maybe six inches, until I was nearly out of her ass, and I was suddenly able to start to thrust. Barbie's ass was never slack, but with Craig's monster dick in her pussy, she was super-tight. And while I was enjoying that aspect of her ass, she was kinda moaning and babbling like crazy.

As I pounded away, it was clear that Craig's movements were limited by his current position, and as strong as he was, holding Barbie up like that was gonna make his muscles ache. So I suggested an alternate position.

"Hey, Craig -- er, Sir. Can we try standing up?"

Now if I'd thought this through properly, I'd have realized it wasn't such a great idea. Craig is maybe eight inches taller than me, so when he straightened up with Barbie's legs wrapped around his hips, my dick slipped out of Barbie's ass. I'd have had to stand on a box, like some 1930s movie star having a clinch with a taller woman. I looked around for a solution.

On the bed, my slut-princess was watching the action carefully while carelessly stroking her pussy. I had an idea.

"Hey, princess! I need your help here. Grab the stool from over there and put it behind Craig, then give Barbie some help."

Stacey looked at me with a mixture of puzzlement and annoyance that I should have interrupted her jilling-off, but she dutifully got up, grabbed the make-up stool and slid it behind Craig's legs.

"Hey, er, Sir. Sit down and see if we can synchronize our fucking."

Craig lowered his muscular ass onto the small stool, and Barbie gave a little shriek as her bodyweight bore her firmly down onto Craig's long, thick cock, penetrating her to the max. She squealed again when I re-entered her from behind.

"You like that, right up your cunt, slut? And another big cock up your dirty ass?"

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh yes, Sir! Yes! Just like -- just like THAT! OH FUCK! So fucking BIG! Oh, shit, two cocks in me! Fuck, I'm such a dirty whore, Sir!"

Yeah, it seemed like Barbie was getting what she wanted. Time to manage the action.

"Let's both lift and lower her together. And Stacey, someone else's clit needs some attention."

Guys and girls have one erogenous zone in common; the brain, which is probably the biggest and most important. If that ain't stimulated, no-one's coming anywhere. After that, the guy primarily gets off from cock stroking -- ideally in one of three wet woman-holes. Sure, the balls and the asshole and sometimes the nipples like being played with, but 95% of the pleasure comes from that jut of sensitive flesh.

With the girl, there are many places you might need to please before she screams and wriggles. Some ladies love the feel of a really long cock hitting their uterus and sometimes the cervix. (Others hate this). Many enjoy the feel of a cock rubbing against their g-spot, especially with a big cock that stretches their cunt at the same time. Some, like Stacey, can get off from having that other tube stretched, and in particular feeling the pull of a cock on the inside of that sensitive, tight ring. Most women -- but by no means all -- enjoy having their nipples teased, or sucked, or pinched or even bitten.

But if you want to tick the most important box, then, after the brain, the most important place to stimulate a woman is the clitoris. In the position we'd adopted, the guys' hands were kinda occupied with lifting and lowering the lady so that both holes got filled simultaneously or alternately. (We tried both methods, and judging by the noises she was making, Barbie seemed equally delighted). Add to the mix Stacey, one hand slid between Craig and Barbie's bodies to stroke her clit, the other cupping a perfectly-formed breast, her mouth closing on Barbie's for a very hot kiss -- and it wasn't long before, with every button pressed, all of Barbie's dials hit overload. It took all three of us to prevent her from dragging us to the floor as she kicked and squealed and wriggled for an extended period. Meanwhile, I was trying not to get my cock ripped off, even as I was pumping even more jizz into Barbie the mega-babe, this time anally. And I was sure I could feel Craig's cock pulsing on the other side of that thin divide between ass and cunt as he did likewise in the other hole.

My cock started to soften, and soon slipped out, followed by a sticky dribble of cum. My back had begun to ache from the position I'd had to adopt, so I straightened up. Stacey had stood back and I took the opportunity to hug her. Then I noticed that Barbie and Craig were hugging and kissing in a way that showed that the previous aggression had been for their mutual benefit. You didn't need subtitles to tell you they were in love.

"You did great, baby," I said to Stacey, having kissed her and stroked her hair.

"Sure, but I haven't come again yet." She turned to look at Craig and Barbie, still locked in an embrace and kissing enthusiastically. "Hey guys, I'm a slut too, you know. I should so get the treatment too."

'Mercy!' I thought. I'd just unloaded for the third time, decorating all of Barbie's holes with my creamy seed. I wasn't sure I could even achieve wood again, let alone endure the snug embrace of Stacey's sweet ass. But my slut-princess wanted the big adventure, and I felt I shouldn't disappoint her.

Craig and Barbie both turned to Stacey and smiled. "So, you think you can take it, you little whore?" Craig said, returning to his earlier, semi-harsh tone.

"Yes, Sir. My slutty holes need filling. I'm such a slut, I just need to be fucked and fucked and fucked 'til I scream."

'Oh shit,' I thought. 'How are we gonna do this? I don't even have any Viagra.'

"OK little miss. If you think your slutty holes can take it, then they're gonna get it. But first, I need a shower. Hey Barbie, you dirty whore, get our teen-slut nice and wet. She's gonna get fucked so hard she's gonna need all the lube she can get."

So Craig and I had a short break while we both showered -- no, not together, but I couldn't help admire his physique in an entirely-non-gay way as he stepped out of the shower and I headed in. But first, as soon as we were both in the bathroom, Craig opened a drawer and handed me a beige-colored pill.

"I could see your expression out there. Yeah, I'm nearly fucked-out myself, so you may need this."

"You need Cialis? I'd have thought you could keep it up for hours."

He laughed. "Fuck, Bob. You've seen -- and felt -- what Barbie's like. She's gorgeous, hot as a volcano and often totally insatiable. When she's sexed-up, she may want to get fucked six or seven times in a night. Shit, man, no guy can keep that up. At first, I just let her get off on the Sybian, or I'd eat her out for maybe an hour. But she treats my cock like a drug, and she has to keep injecting. She says she can get off on having her clit sucked, but not as strongly as when I'm pounding her pussy, and she wants it all the time. It's good that fucking isn't yet an Olympic sport, cuz I couldn't perform to my best ability with Barbie if I didn't use performance-enhancing drugs. I took one before you arrived. You may need this now."

After the shower, and with the Cialis now circulating in my bloodstream, I felt I could manage just one more fuck before I finally collapsed. When we both emerged from the bathroom, Barbie had her head between Stacey's skinny, wide-spread thighs, and seemed to be working a vibrator up my slut-princess's ass. Craig marched across to the bed, grabbed Barbie by her short hair and pulled her off Stacey. I could see that Stacey's pussy was gleaming with moisture, and the vibrator was sticking out of her ass. There was a far-away look on her face.

Seemingly effortlessly, Craig lifted my little slut off the bed, and sat back on the make-up stool, holding Stacey in mid-air, one big, dark hand on either side of my cutie's pale chest. Knowing what was expected of her, Stacey spread her legs wide as Craig lowered her toward his long, thick, throbbing meat. Barbie slipped in behind, and held Craig's dick to attention, inserting it into the entrance of Stacey's pussy so that he could enter her in one long stroke. He wasn't anything like as brutal as he'd been with Barbie, who clearly got off on rough sex, but even the slow insertion of something that size into something that small was gonna get a reaction.

"OH FUUUUUUUCK!" Stacey squealed in a loud, high-pitched voice. "FUCK that's -- that's so fucking HUGE! OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

But even though he was relatively gentle with her, Craig was determined to fill Stacey up in one stroke, and he just let her body weight carry her down until she could go no farther. Stacey was gasping, almost hyperventilating, seemingly even more impressed by the size of Craig's cock than she had been in her last encounter. And for my slut-princess, the Slut Treatment had only just started.

"AAIIIIIII! Oh fucking FUCK!" she squealed as I lined up and slowly but insistently filled her ass. Stacey's ass has always been deliciously tight, despite my frequent use of that socket, but with her pussy full of Craig's massive organ, this was kinda like the camel going through the eye of a needle. It took me maybe a minute of constant pressure until my abs were up against Stacey's skinny ass cheeks, and she howled and swore the whole way.

You know my views on causing pain to women, but Stacey had quite literally asked for this. If she knew she'd be sore in the morning, or if her holes were being stretched to the point that she felt they would tear apart, I knew she'd still give me a mouthful of abuse if I'd stopped and pulled out. Ever since she'd begged me to take her virginity, all those sublime months ago, Stacey just seemed to crave new erotic experiences. If I'd abandoned her first proper DP, with two real cocks and no plastic involved, just because I felt I might be hurting her, she would most likely have banned me from her ass for weeks. She needed this, and we all knew it.

Even Barbie could sense Stacey's need, because she stepped in, just as my niece had done for her; only this time she was better prepared. A pair of nipple clamps, with a chain, soon decorated my slut-angels tiny tits, and a slim vibrator found its way onto her clit. Craig started lifting and lowering Stacey, apparently effortlessly, and I just had to hold still to provide the backdoor stimulation Stacey needed.

I guess that I felt the first throbs of Stacey's orgasm after a little over two minutes. But the three of us were merciless. Craig began bouncing her faster and more forcefully, thrusting most of his length and all of his girth into her tiny pussy. "Fuck, you're so tight, slut," he kept muttering. And she was -- especially her ass that was riding up and down, throbbing and rippling, on my over-used cock. I'd already come three times inside Barbie, so my sensitivity was dulled a little or I'd have been collapsed on the bed and there's be creamy liquid leaking from Stacey's ass a whole lot sooner.

But it wasn't just Craig and me unleashing a torrent of sensations on Stacey. Barbie was tugging on the chain between Stacey's tits, and pressing the vibrator onto my slut-angel's clit. And Stacey was thrashing about and screaming -- literally screaming. It was hard to hold on, and you don't want to drop a girl on the floor in the middle of a DP; it wouldn't be good for any of the participants. So while Craig and I took care of the pounding -- and the health and safety -- Barbie was providing the aural stimulation as well as the clit abuse.

"Like that, slut? Like two fucking big cocks up you cunt and your slutty ass? Like having your nipples squeezed like that? Like the vibrator on you dirty whore pussy?"

Stacey's reply was incoherent. She was gasping, whimpering, sobbing. Occasionally I'd hear a feeble "NO! Please! Please sir, please stop! Pleeeeeeeease..." as another wave of orgasm would sweep over her. Her whole body seemed to be shaking and twisting, arms and legs flailing as if trying, with complete futility, to escape the powerful and ongoing sensations flooding through her. She threw her head back --almost breaking my nose in the process -- and howled. And about then, Craig let out a low roar and I felt the pulse as he drove deep inside her and came. I lasted two more thrusts before I let go. But Stacey kept writhing and twitching for a good minute afterward until Barbie finally took mercy on her and pulled the vibrator away.

Craig and I gently unplugged, and he lifted a still-twitching Stacey gently onto the bed. Barbie and Craig lay down on either side of her, stroking her hair' holding her tenderly and gently kissing her until her eyes, which had been screwed shut, flickered open and she let out a huge sigh.

"Oh fuck that was totally awesome," she said softly. I couldn't help but laugh.

It was perhaps twenty minutes later before Stacey was able to get unsteadily to her feet, and Barbie led her to the bathroom. In my mind, I imagined Craig and me following them in there, slamming them both against the tiled walls and, for maybe another hour, swapping women and holes as we fucked them senseless. The thought even started to get me hard again. But I looked at Craig, and he looked at me, and we both laughed. The laughter went on for some time.

"Bob, this has been an amazing evening. Despite the Cialis, I don't think I could do anything more tonight. Stacey is incredible. Thank you so much for bringing her. And thank you for everything you've done for -- and to -- Barbie. I mean, when she sat back on your dick and spread her legs for me, and I was looking at this beautiful wet pussy and her tight ass full of your cock, with an expression on her face that told me just how much she was enjoying it, that was an amazingly horny sight. Maybe one day, if we practice and prepare, and if I'm really gentle, I could get to fuck Barbie up the ass as you did, but just watching how she took it from you, how much that excited her -- that was special. Thanks again, my friend." And he reached out so we could clasp hands.

It was kinda weird, being thanked by another guy for fucking his girlfriend up the ass. But hey, why not? I mean, I did it pretty well.

"Craig, I wasn't sure what Stacey would make of you before we met you, but I think you've given her an evening to remember too. You certainly have for me. And I think I can speak for Stacey when I say that we'd both like to do this again sometime."