Uncle Bob Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still..." She glanced around again. "I still remember what it was like to have you - to have you fuck my ass. That was wild. Do you think - do you think Luis, or Stacey, would mind if we, like... did it again?"

I smiled back at her. "We'll see, baby. We'll see."

We saw.

Within a couple months of moving in, the usual crowd gathered at my place most weekends; Stacey, Hannah, Amy-Beth, Martin, Luis and me. We'd all become friendly and relaxed around each other. Martin was doing an IT course, so he liked to hang out with Luis and me when he could so he could run some ideas past us and gain a few insights. And, obviously, he liked to hang out with Hannah for recreational purposes - many of them horizontal.

Despite the presence of Luis and Martin, Stacey, Hannah and, to a lesser extent Amy-Beth, increasingly seemed to feel that, as they were in my home and we'd 'so fucked', as Stacey would say, clothing was optional. I knew Martin had already seen all three girls naked - and fucked them all - before, at the KOK orgy, so he seemed only slightly surprised when the girls started wandering around partly or completely naked, but Luis had had a more sheltered life so far and was clearly uncomfortable at first.

One weekend, a few weeks after our little community had formed, Luis and I had been working on a quite-tedious phase of the testing. Martin had gone to the college library to work with a fellow student on an assignment, and we'd heard the girls come in from a trip to the mall. I'd called to Stacey to put some coffee on. However, a few minutes later, Stacey, Hannah and Amy-Beth appeared at our office door, naked and smiling.

Stacey said "Hey guys, do you like our new jewelry?" All three girls were wearing nipple chains. Amy-Beth's ran between her pierced nipples, but I looked at Stacey and Hannah with a mixture of prurient interest and alarm.

"Stacey, Hannah - please tell me you haven't had your nipples pierced."

"No, silly." Stacey pointed to the cross-shaped metal bars that adorned each of her pink, perky nipples. "These are, like, clamps. Amy-Beth wanted the chain for her piercings, and me and Hannah saw these and we thought they'd be so cool. Do you like them? When I put them on, they make me feel super-horny. I think they look hot."

She thrust her tiny breasts in my direction. Hannah did the same, though hers were far from tiny. I looked from naked girl to naked girl - naked, that is, except for the new ironmongery they were flaunting in my direction - and thought 'if they make Stacey horny, it's hardly surprising that they're doing the same for me.'

"So, like, Amy-Beth suggested that we all go and play with these and eat pussy for a while, so we're going to our room. If you guys would like to join in, that'd be cool. I'm sure we could use some cock. We're all kinda juiced-up at the moment." She smiled her cute little 'butter wouldn't melt' smile at me and the three girls ran giggling toward the bedroom I shared with Stacey.

I looked at Luis. His eyes were huge, having taken in the naked loveliness of three cute teen babes. I gave him a questioning look. He nodded. And a few minutes later, he and I were also both naked, as the super-king-sized bed that Stacey and I occupied proved big enough to accommodate three teen girls and two horny, older men.

What I think surprised Luis most was that, once he'd taken his clothes off, it was Stacey who took hold of his dick and started sucking it.

"Bob. I - I mean..." He looked down as Stacey worked his cock into her throat. "She's - she's your - your fiancée..."

"Sure. And Amy-Beth's your girlfriend," I said as I kissed the goth girl and started fingering her already-wet pussy. (All the while, Hannah was sucking my cock, so I was pretty happy). "But we like to share in this house. Just let whatever happens, happen."

What happened was that Luis got his first lesson in anal sex from my sweet little fiancée, while I reacquainted Amy-Beth with the sensation of a cock in her ass that she'd requested, as she and Hannah ate out each other's pussies. My tattooed ass-fuck-buddy squealed and moaned as I plunged, repeatedly, joyously and deeply into her ultra-tight anal cavity and my sweet, brown regular fuck-buddy ate out her pussy. Hannah was clearly having fun too, as Amy-Beth seemed to know how to eat pussy pretty well.

Stacey and I had agreed that, after we'd got engaged, her ass would finally be open to other guys, as long as she had my prior approval. I'd agreed to Luis, but declared Martin off-limits. "Baby, I think it'd hurt, and I don't want you getting a prolapse."

So having received prior authorization from me, I could hear Stacey goading Luis. "Yay, fuck my ass. Stick you cock right in. Oh fuck, that's so good. Get your finger on my clit. Oh YES!" And unsurprisingly, Luis lost control pretty soon. I could sense Stacey's disappointment.

"Oh shit! Fuck, I'm so close..." she whined.

"Luis, buddy, pull out and eat Stacey's pussy. And Stacey, give Luis a few minutes, then start a hand-job. He's gonna be hard again soon and he can fuck your ass a second time."

"Uncle Bob, you need to focus on my ass. Let Stacey sort out her own ass-fuck," Amy-Beth said with some feeling. I pulled right back and shoved in hard.

"Shiiiiiit!" Amy-Beth protested. Sure, I'd been a little brutal, but when I did it again a few times, Amy-Beth was whimpering in a good way. And then she was squealing and thrashing around as the combined efforts of sweet Hannah and naughty Uncle Bob tipped her over.

The pulsing in a girl's ass as she comes is, as I've said many times, one of the most erotic sensations known to man when it grips and releases an over-sensitized cock. I gritted my teeth, because I knew what was going to happen next. Hannah slid out from under her tattooed friend and demanded "my turn!"

I removed the obligatory plug from between my long-term fuck-buddy's coffee-colored cheeks, re-lubed and inserted my cock in the vacant hole. Hannah dropped her face to the mattress and moaned loudly as I achieved full depth. And then Stacey appeared next to us, and said "c'mon, Luis, fill my ass again, and this time make me come!" Luis clearly felt obliged to comply, and moments later, my co-worker and I were side-by-side, ass-fucking my fiancée and her sweet brown friend, while Amy-Beth slid under Stacey and started some serious pussy-munching. I heard Luis cry out, and I thought "oh, no! He's come too soon. Stacey won't like that." But he hadn't; it was just because his girlfriend had contrived to lick his balls as his cock was going in and out of Stacey's ass. I saw Stacey's head go down and start some pussy munching on Amy-Beth's sweet slit. And then there was a lot of moaning and thrashing. I could feel Hannah coming in my favorite way - the pulsing in her tight brown hole told me all I needed to know. Time for me to let go and waste my seed inside her oh-so-inviting rectum.

I love ass-fucking girls - and mature women. You've probably already figured that out. But for me, Hannah is still one of the hottest women to sodomize. Not only is she tight and has the peachiest ass, but she's so responsive. I was her first, and she loves it when I fuck her ass and seems to prefer that to having me fuck her pussy. Though now, since she's experienced Martin's much-larger organ in the 'natural' hole, I can understand why she might prefer to offer her ass to me.

Then I heard Stacey's pre-orgasmic moans. I've learned to recognize these from frequent practice, and I was delighted that Luis, helped by Amy-Beth, had achieved the required result. Then Luis, subjected for the second time to the delightful cock-milking that a girl like Stacey provides in her succulent little asshole, moaned a second time and gave Stacey a second dose of cock milk. When Amy-Beth gave one of her little shrieks, I realized that Stacey, not wanting anyone to be left out, had eaten Goth pussy to a successful conclusion. So, it seemed, a splendid time was had by all.

That evening, just as we were finishing a light meal that Stacey and I had prepared, Martin returned. He looked a little downcast.

"I've been working on this assignment all day, but it's still not right," he said, a little dejectedly. "I've been trying to identify how to use polymorphism in a phone app and I really don't think I've understood it correctly."

"Hey, Martin, chill for a while. Get yourself a beer from the fridge and show Luis and me the assignment. We'll look it over and give you some guidance."

"Oh, guys, thank you. That would be so cool."

Hannah leaned over to where Stacey and Amy-Beth were sitting, and whispered something to them. They suddenly burst out in giggles. Hannah turned to me and said "while you and Luis are doing all this nerdy stuff, can we take Martin to my room and fuck his brains out? He looks like he needs it."

I remembered the time I'd first met Hannah, at the airport as she left for Europe with Stacey; shy, a little nervous, unaware of her own beauty. And Hannah, still hesitant but, tutored by my slut-princess, giving up her peachy ass to me in New York. And of a sweet, brown girl, shyly singing songs about lonely, plain girls as if that described her. And the same young, radiant beauty, eyes shining as the crowd at Rocky's went wild for her singing.

And earlier that same day, that same brown girl had begged me to fuck her ass, and now wanted to give her boyfriend a restorative gift of her pussy - and probably Stacey's and Amy-Beth's as well. Yes, that little girl had come a long way, and she'd made the most of every step in that journey and deserved the happy waypoint she'd now reached, on her route to being the star she would undoubtedly become.

I turned to Luis. "Hey, man, do you think you can stand any more ass tonight?"

"Fuck, no, man! God, your fiancée has drained my balls completely. I have nothing left!"

"Me too," I replied. "OK girls, give Martin the R-and-R he deserves while we look over his assignment."

Martin seemed to have no say in the matter. As Luis and I went through Martin's document, and made a few corrections and suggestions, we could hear noises coming from the bedroom that implied a significant amount of orgasmic and pre-orgasmic action. At one point, I heard Amy-Beth squeal "Oh fuck, you're so big!" Stacey's own orgasmic screams could be heard through the heavy wooden door. Hannah's more subdued but no-less-melodious moans were also in evidence, as were Martin's own baritone groans.

Finally, Stacey and Hannah emerged, eyes shining, with huge smiles, naked and with various fluids on their skin.

"That was amazing, Uncle Bob," Hannah enthused. "I think Martin's come at least twice. We've left him fucking Amy-Beth for the second time. She's such a greedy girl. Our pussies can't take any more. Can we get a drink and a shower now?"

I went off to make a couple of Mojitos while my favorite two cuties washed each other in the large bathroom of the room I shared with Stacey. Luis looked a little conflicted; Amy-Beth was his girlfriend, but here he was, allowing another boy to fuck her while he was basically providing free tuition to the same guy. But then the bedroom door opened and a naked tattooed girl rushed out, hugged and kissed her boyfriend and said "thank you so much for letting me do that. Can I, like, give you a blowjob? Like, right now?"

Luis grinned at me and allowed his Goth girlfriend to lead him into their room. I should've felt jealous, with all the sexual activity going on around me, but I felt I'd done pretty well, all things considered. Over the months that I'd known the three cuties who were living in what I now considered to be 'my' house, I'd fucked all three of them in every available orifice, and enjoyed a number of threesomes. The time I'd spent in New York with Stacey and a shy-but-willing Hannah still felt like one of the most thrilling periods of my life, and as that afternoon's little anal adventure had shown, it was still all on offer.

After Martin had showered and gotten himself another well-earned beer, Luis and I went over his assignment with him, and explained a few points about the object-oriented approach to IT design that were hard to understand and needed a little reinforcement. Then I mixed a large jug of Margaritas for everyone, poured a couple for Stacey and me, and took my fiancée to bed. We made love, slowly, affectionately and ultimately orgasmically. She sucked my cock in the way that only she could, the way that had blown my unprepared mind just a year earlier; straight down the throat, with a lot of noise and some ball-licking that almost got me giving her a protein supper. I stopped her in time, and tongue-lashed her pussy and tight little un-plugged asshole until she squealed and wriggled and almost, almost came. And then I held her, face-down on the bed, pulled her sweet pony-tail hair and invaded her lovely, wet fuck-hole - the 'regular' one this time - while teasing her clit until she squealed and screamed and wriggled and shook. And then it was my turn to moan and wriggle and squirm around as I completed an act that, a few decades earlier, would probably have made me a father.

I adore it when my princess snuggles in close after sex, her head on my shoulder, her arm across my body, her skinny body with its insanely silky skin pressed up close to me.

"Uncle Bob, I don't see how I could ever be happier than this. I love my studies, I have my very best friends around me, we're having the hottest time every day - and, most of all, I have you." She turned her head and gave me a lovely, affectionate kiss. "And soon, we're going to get married. But promise me that it won't change anything. We can still do all these amazing, dirty, slutty, totally hot things that, like, we've always done."

"Well, strictly speaking, baby, we haven't always done these things. It's been less than a year since you first got a hold of my dick. But yes, sweetie, I don't think either of us wants to change what we have here. I can tell you love exploring your sexuality, and fuck - I love having access to three very willing girls. It's a little like being a golf pro; I have my very own nine-hole course."

Stacey looked up at me and rolled her eyes. "Gross," she muttered. "But, like, when we get married, the pastor says things like 'forsaking all others', which I guess means monogamy. We so love each other to the stars and back, but we'd still like to fuck other people, right?"

"Sure, baby. I mean, we got to where we are today through doing just that; though you were the one who made me do it."

She looked at me again. "And you were so like 'oh no, Stacey, I don't want to fuck Barbie, or Mom, or Hannah or Amy-Beth or Chelsea. And, like, especially not up the ass'."

"Well, you've kinda got me there, baby. Guilty as charged. I confess that I'm an enthusiastic fucker."

"You are too. And you're so Captain Assfuck."

"I guess I've been called worse, though I can't remember when. And what about you, Princess Three Holes?"

"Hah! Well, if I'm a princess, then maybe you're Prince Assfuck, of - of Sodomia!" She giggled in her endearing manner. I tickled her. We writhed around, laughing and kissing.

And then we fucked again. 'Oh my God,' I thought afterwards, 'I'm truly living the dream.'

*****

At Christmas, Stacey, Hannah and I flew back to Florida. We dropped Hannah at her parents' house, and Stacey and I revisited my place, which had remained unoccupied for several months. Together we identified the remaining stuff we needed to ship to California, which we now thought of as our home, stuff that had to go into storage, and stuff that should stay as we prepared the place to be rented out.

We spent Christmas Day at Dolores' house, with her and Josh. And it seemed that Brad and Chelsea were also invited. It was pleasant and, given that I had 'so fucked' all three women present, it was surprisingly non-sexual. Josh, it seemed, was taking a year out from college, and Dolores had funded him to set up his own business, teaching windsurfing and sailing, and leading kayaking trips on the Intracoastal. He seemed a nice guy. Maybe he was mellowing. Or maybe I was mellowing to him, now that there was no risk of him taking my slut-angel away from me.

And while Stacey and I had been in California, it seems that a lot of things had developed for Chelsea. Not only was she now living with Brad - in every sense of the word - but she and Dolores were clearly friends.

"Yes, Dolores did a great job, getting me a generous divorce settlement from Michael," she said with a broad (and very sexy) smile.

"Honey, I enjoyed every minute of it," Dolores replied with a conspiratorial grin. "Watching that asshole squirm as I laid out what could happen to him if he didn't play ball was one of the high points of my career. I know he's your brother, Bob..."

"...and, as you know, I wish he wasn't," I replied.

"...but honestly! He's such a fucking narcissist. Oh, sorry, sweetie!" Dolores said, looking at Stacey.

Stacey burst out laughing. "What are you apologizing for, Mom? For calling Dad an asshole and a narcissist, or for using totally fucking obscene fucking language in front of an impressionable young woman?"

"Who are you calling an impressionable young woman?" Chelsea replied, and all three ladies - if you could call them that - laughed together.

For a moment, I reflected that it was interesting how things had reversed. Maybe six months earlier, I'd been terrified that Michael might discover that I'd been fucking my niece, orally, vaginally and anally, and that I might end up in the slammer as a result. Now it seemed that he'd been threatened with the slammer for anally raping his wife, which is why he'd agreed on a generous divorce settlement. That seemed both ironic and just to me.

"Bob, I really don't know how to thank you enough," Brad said, almost conspiratorially, as we loaded the dishwasher after the meal and gave the girls some time to chill.

"For what?" I replied.

"For - for Chelsea," he replied, turning his head in her direction. She caught his gaze, smiled and winked back at him.

"Shit, man, that wasn't me. That was just - just good luck. You were in the right place at the right time. I hope it works out for both of you."

"Well, it's been three months and, like - WOW!" He grinned like an idiot. "She is so far out of my league, but she told me last week that she loves me. I can't believe everything that's happened to me. And honestly, Bob, if it hadn't been for you and the way you came to her rescue, I'd never have had the opportunity to - to, like, meet the woman of my dreams. She is awesome!"

"Hey, Brad, have you been taking, like, elocution lessons from Stacey? You, like, so totally sound like her." We both chuckled.

*****

Later, back at my place, Stacey said "Uncle Bob, I like, need to give you your Christmas present."

"What do you mean, baby? You gave me the Apple Watch just this morning."

"Oh, I have a better present for you, upstairs. Go fix us a couple of glasses of Champagne and bring them up to the bedroom in maybe five minutes."

I entered the bedroom with a glass in each hand, but almost dropped them when I saw what awaited me. Stacey was kneeling on the floor. The tiny skirt showed clearly that her sweet, neat little pussy was completely naked, and already glistening with moisture. She had on cute little white socks and strappy shoes. The see-through shirt was definitely not standard school uniform, and neither were the nipple clamps that could clearly be seen through it. A cute little tie dangled between her perfectly-exquisite breasts. She'd tied her hair in bunches, put on a hairband with sweet animal ears and applied a lot of slutty, bright red lipstick. And she'd somehow managed to cuff her hands behind her. As I entered the room, she grinned up at me, then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Oh fucking un-fucking-believable fuck!