Uncle Caught by Niece and Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every fiber of my being was screaming 'NO' - but my cock was hard as steel and pulsing at the thought.

My stretched-out asshole twitched as Jerry applied more lube.

"Oh, come on, Uncle Don, if you didn't want a cock in your ass, why did we find you trussed up in lingerie, a fucking machine raping your ass, and videos extolling your love of cock, playing on the TV. It's obvious you want a big hard cock to pound that little fuck hole of yours."

When Audrey first saw me like this, she was disgusted. Now she was taunting me as her boyfriend prepared to fuck my ass.

"I won't let Jerry fuck my ass - his cock is way too big - so he's gonna fuck your ass instead. Everyone gets what they want." She beamed.

I tried to hang my head in shame and look away from her, but I couldn't. I shuddered and moaned around the gag in my mouth. Jerry had scored a direct hit on my prostrate while lubing my man cunt. Audrey smiled knowingly and patted the side of my face.

"That's it, Uncle Don. Now you're getting in the spirit of things. Just relax and let Jerry take care of you." She laughed and stood up.

This isn't what I had in mind when I got up this morning - but it looked like my fantasy of being locked in bondage and fucked like a sissy was about to come true. The part of my mind that harbored my homophobia had me pulling at my bonds, trying to break free. My mind screamed - Don't let him fuck you. While another part of my mind screamed - Fuck yeah! You're finally getting a real cock.

Audrey kicked off her shoes and slid her jeans down her legs, followed by her very damp blue panties. She turned towards the TV and kicked out of her jeans and panties. I couldn't help myself - I tilted my head back and looked up. Her fingers reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart. One, then two fingers dipped into her pussy and started thrusting. Her knees turned inward slightly, and she furiously frigged her cunt while watching the TV.

"I gotta admit, Uncle Don. This shit you're watching is hot." She rasped.

Jerry spoke up from behind me. "So, my little cum slut. I'm assuming you're a virgin - or you'd be out getting fucked by someone instead of going to these lengths to get your kicks. Please nod if I'm right."

Fuck that. I'm not about to acknowledge the guy getting ready to rape me.

"You really should answer me. If you don't, I might decide you're a pro and can take a real anal pounding. And trust me, sissy. I'm packing a rather impressive package. Audrey won't let me fuck her ass because she's afraid I'll hurt her."

My eyes shot open, and I immediately nodded so Jerry would know I was a virgin.

"Much better. Okay, so I'll go slow and use lots of lube, but you seem pretty loose already. Hell, I've already got three fingers in you, and you haven't so much as squirmed in protest. Oh, now it's four fingers. Fuck, I bet I could get my fist in there. Hey Aud, do you want to watch me fist your sissy uncle?"

I shook my head violently - I didn't want to be fisted.

"Oh, never mind. Sissy doesn't want to be fisted." He chuckled. "Hey babe, come watch me feed Mr. Happy into the sissy's pussy."

Audrey pulled her fingers from her pussy and walked out of my view. I turned to the cam feed and watched Audrey lick her fingers clean. Then stared in shock at the scene behind me. Jerry had his cock in his hands and was stroking and lubing it. Massive barely began to describe it. It wasn't the longest dick I'd ever seen, but it was definitely the thickest. It looked like he was stroking a soup can.

Terrified of Jerry's gigantic cock, I began to struggle again. Audrey stepped up on the coffee table and sat on my back. Her sopping pussy was warm and wet on my bare skin. She rubbed back and forth a few times, then settled.

"That okay, Uncle Don? Can you breathe with me on your back?" She asked and turned to watch my head.

Her pussy felt amazing on my back. I shuddered involuntarily at the contact and pleasure of having such a delectable young pussy touching my body. I nodded that I could breathe.

"Okay, good. Now try to relax. Jerry's cock is fucking huge. But if you can take four of his fingers, you should be able to take it. It might hurt a bit, but... well, this is gonna happen, so... I don't know what else to say, except you really need to relax."

Jerry spoke up. "You think he might have poppers? I'm not saying he's some druggie, but, you know, if he's into this, he might have some."

"What are poppers?"

"Really? You've never heard of poppers, babe?" Jerry seemed surprised, and frankly, so was I.

"No. Why, what are poppers?"

"Gay guys use them. It's also called 'Rush' sometimes. Apparently, it makes them horny but also relaxed. Supposedly it makes anal sex easier."

"Oh, yeah, I've heard of Rush. Uncle Don - do you have any Poppers?"

I nodded yes. Maybe I could get Audrey to remove the damn gag and talk my way out of this.

"He nodded yes. You go check his ensuite and bathrooms. They're probably in the medicine cabinet or a drawer. I'm gonna sit here and watch some more of his videos. I'm really starting to get off on these things. Some of these chicks with dicks are fucking gorgeous - I'd drop my panties for them in a heartbeat."

I watched Jerry rocket out of the room in the cam feed and felt Audrey spin on my back and face the TV. I watched as she peeled off her top and tossed it on the sofa, then started playing with her perky little nipples.

The video on the TV was now a strap-on compilation music video, the soundtrack being 'Closer to the Edge' by Thirty Seconds to Mars.

"Wow, good tunes, Uncle Don." She started rocking on my back in time to the music and singing along.

"You know... I can't keep calling you Uncle Don. Just seems too formal, and well... we're definitely beyond formal now, aren't we? So I think I'll call you Dawn. But spelled as a girl would spell it. Or maybe Sissy. But no more uncle. Okay?"

She ran her fingernails along my back as she finished, and I arched into them and nodded my agreement.

"Fuck me! This video is awesome. I've seen strap-on videos before, but it was always just lesbians going at it. I've never seen women using them on men before. Maybe I should spend more time looking into kinky shit."

She was now rubbing her pussy and riding my back, grinding her pussy lips along the ridges of my spine. The video ended with a long list of credits.

"Fuck! Where's the remote? I wanna watch that again."

I waved my right hand in the direction of the remote. Audrey picked it up and examined the buttons. She hit the 'prev track' button, and the video started over.

"Fuck yeah!"

Jerry came back into the room, "Found them. Medicine cabinet."

"Gimme your cock!" Audrey barked.

I watched the cam feed as Jerry presented his cock to Audrey; it was still hanging out of his pants but was nearly flaccid. I watched in awe as this small girl opened her mouth like an anaconda and took about three inches of that monster into her mouth. Granted, Jerry's cock was soft now, but shit, it was still massively fat.

She bobbed and gobbled it and ground her pussy into my spine. Using one hand to play with Jerry's balls and the other to rub her clit. His dick started to get hard, and Audrey began to struggle.

"Woah, teeth babe." And Jerry pulled free.

"Damn it! I want a cock to suck! Why's your dick gotta be so fucking big." She pouted. "Okay, fuck it! Let's get that monster up Dawn's sissy ass. That should be hot to watch."

"Here," Jerry handed her the popper bottle. "Take the top off and stick it under his nose. Hold one nostril closed while he inhales, then do the other side. I don't know how powerful that shit is or how much he takes. Work with him and figure it out. I'll finger his ass while you do it and see if he feels looser."

Audrey leaned forward and laid on my back, her blazing hot, rock-hard nipples pressing into the skin between my shoulder blades. It felt amazing. She held the open bottle under my left nostril.

"Inhale, Dawn."

I'd seen the size of Jerry's cock - I wasted no time and took a big, long hit and held it.

"And the other side." Audrey chimed.

I repeated the inhale on the other nostril. My head expanded like a balloon, and my stress evaporated. Audrey and Jerry were here playing with me. Jerry was about to make my fantasy come true and fuck my sissy cunt. Audrey was naked and lying on my back, lightly kissing my neck. Jerry's fingers were buried deep in my ass, stretching me to glorious new limits. Yeah, things were good.

"Need any more before Jerry rapes your ass, Sissy?"

I thought about it for a second and nodded yes. Audrey repeated the process, and I took two more big hits. My head was swimming. Fucking awesome. My cock swelled, and I felt Jerry insert his thumb into my cunt. Woah, that was new - his fingers and thumb expanded like an anal dilator - working my sphincter.

My head pulled back and rolled around as I moaned in ecstasy around the gag.

"Fuck babe, I've nearly got my fist in him. I'm gonna put my cock in while he's all loosened up. Wanna watch?"

"Of course." Audrey sat up and spun on my back, her pussy never losing contact with my skin.

I felt the head of Jerry's cock press up against my stretched-out pussy. He pushed. Slowly, steadily. My sphincter parted and allowed his head to begin penetrating. Fuck! I'd had some big stuff in my ass before, but this felt really wild. It was massive but also pliable and really, really warm.

He pulled back and started again. Repeating the process again and again. Each time managing to get his head a little deeper into my sphincter. Audrey had her fingers in my ass crack, trying to stretch my hole wider.

"Fuck, he's getting tighter again. Give him a couple more hits of the poppers, Aud."

Audrey spun around and laid on my back again, presenting the bottle to my nose. Three hits to each nostril. I was completely fucked up and nearly begging to be fucked. I tried twerking my ass at Jerry, but between the straps holding me down and Audrey laying on my back, I didn't move much, but I think Jerry got the idea.

"Okay, babe. I think he's ready. Let's fuck this slut."

Audrey spun back again and pried my cheeks apart. Jerry pressed his cock head against my stretched-out hole, and one of them spit on my ass multiple times. I felt the spit run down and pool around the top of Jerry's cock. This time he held it in place and bucked forward over and over. Each forward thrust nudged his head into my cunt a little more.

I screamed into the gag. "Harder! Harder! Harder!" hoping he'd understand I needed him to ram it home.

"I think he wants you to slam it in, babe. Push hard and pop his fucking cherry!" Audrey, bless her heart, understood.

Jerry gave a mighty thrust, and the head popped in. He stopped and held it there.

I screamed into the gag. Fuck, it burned and stung. It didn't really hurt - it was like someone had hit me with a cane - a spike of pain - followed by a burning sensation.

I shuddered under Audrey and moaned blissfully into the gag. Once the burn subsided, I yelled into my gag.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Jerry understood my cry and started to slide that fat fucking monster into my bowels.

I shuddered. I vibrated. I mewled and moaned and nearly lost my fucking mind as Jerry sank that massive meat stick into me.

"Fuck, that's so fucking cool." Audrey gushed. "We should be filming this."

"He's already filming it, babe. Didn't you notice the camera feeds on the laptop?"

"What?"

"Yeah, he had two cameras pointed at his ass. I had to move one of them, but the other is right there."

Jerry's cock bottomed out, and he held it there and ground in a circle for a minute.

"Fucking hell! He took the whole thing." Audrey was clearly impressed. "Where's the camera you moved? I'm gonna get some closeups when you start thrusting."

"It's behind me on the floor. It appears to be wifi and battery powered - it doesn't have any wires."

Audrey popped off my back, and I felt lube running down my crack - Jerry was apparently adding more lube before pulling back out.

I watched the cam feed, and Audrey was now holding the camera directly above my crack and Jerry's cock. But it was too close, and the image was out of focus.

I grunted and torqued my head towards the laptop, hoping they'd get the idea.

Jerry was a pretty quick study, "I think he's trying to tell us something, Aud. Maybe the camera's not working or isn't in focus. Maybe check the laptop."

I nodded vigorously. Way to go, dude.

Audrey padded over to the laptop and pointed the camera at the floor. She moved it down until it started to go fuzzy, then pulled back. Repeating the process several times, working out the focal distance. Satisfied, she moved back behind me.

"Is it clear now, Dawn?"

I nodded.

"Awesome. Okay, babe, start sliding that monster out of her cunt, and I'll film it, but go slow - I want a real show."

Jerry started pulling back out, slowly, inch by agonizing inch. My sphincter skin pulled along his shaft like a foreskin.

"Fuck, look at his ass stretching and clinging to your cock. It's like he has pussy lips. That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. Pull it all the way out! I want to see if he gapes."

"Nah, if I pull out now, we might not get it back in. But later, when the bitch is loosened up, we'll go for the gape, K?"

"Sure, that works. So get to it, rail the sissy cunt, babe. Fuck the shit out of her!" Audrey was really getting into referring to me as a girl.

Jerry had pulled out until just the head was in, and now he changed direction and slowly started pushing his magnificent cock back into my ass. Slowly, steadily, each bump and vein rubbed across my overloaded nerve endings. I didn't know if he was a master at this, but he was doing exactly what I needed. His movements allowed me to bask in the glory of his cock. I would gladly bow down and worship this monster.

"Fuck, babe, you were right. He really loves this." Audrey exclaimed

Audrey was still holding the camera over my ass, giving me an incredible view of Jerry's cock attempting to split my boi-pussy open.

"Shit, he's so fucking tight. It feels awesome. Are you sure you don't wanna try this sometime? I'd rather fuck your ass, you know that, right?"

"Nice try Romeo. Not fucking happening. I don't want my asshole torn up and leaking shit." Audrey chastised.

I saw Jerry shrug in the cam feed. Nice try, indeed. I would have laughed if I wasn't so consumed with fucking pleasure.

Jerry started to pick up the pace, slowly but surely, building up speed. Adding more lube as he went. Audrey continued to film while I moaned and mewled into the gag. Great gobs of drool ran around it and pooled on the towel below my chin. My brain was on fire from the action, and I would have loved another hit or two from the poppers bottle to amp it up even more.

I must have lost focus for a time, Audrey's legs were in front of me, and the sound of the video had disappeared.

Audrey squatted in front of me, knees spread wide, her dripping pussy splayed open before my face, it was a glorious sight, and I stared lustfully.

Her finger came under my chin and lifted my face slowly toward hers. I took in her amazing twenty-year-old body in all its glory as my view panned up her body, my eyes finally focusing on hers.

"Enjoying the view, Sissy?"

I nodded enthusiastically and moaned as Jerry spanked my ass. "Stop staring at my girlfriend's pussy you perv."

I tried to smile, but that's tough to do with a gag in your mouth. But I think Audrey noticed as she smiled back at me.

"If I remove the gag, do you promise to behave and not freak out? If you start yelling or demanding we stop, the gag goes right back in, understand?"

I nodded again. Fuck, yes, Audrey's gonna take out the gag.

She reached behind my head, undid the gag straps, and worked it out of my mouth. Once out, she dropped it on the towel.

"Thank you, Mistress. May I have more poppers?"

"Mistress? Oh fuck, I like that. Hear that, Jerry? I'm Mistress Audrey. You better not fuck with me now!" And she laughed.

She brought the popper bottle to my nose, and I inhaled deeply. Three deep long draws for each nostril - holding it for about ten seconds. Woah, maybe too much - the room was almost spinning, and my eyes lost focus momentarily. I shook my head, trying to clear it.

Audrey's pussy came back into view, and I smiled. Jerry's reaming of my ass seemed less intense but oh so fucking pleasurable. But I needed him to pick up the pace. I needed him to really start pounding me.

"Please, sir, fuck me harder. Rape my sissy cunt. Pound that big fucking meat stick into my pussy until I scream. Make me your bitch. I'm your cum addicted little fuck slut. Breed me. Rape me. Use me. Beat my ass. Fill me with your man batter, then make me lick your cock clean when you're done. Please, Daddy, fuck me."

"Oh, you lecherous little cunt. How fucking delightful. Daddy is it. So you really do want to be a girl. Well, you heard her, Jerry. Rape her cunt. Beat her ass red while you fuck her. Start long dicking her and pick up the pace lover boy. And start degrading her while you're at it."

"Come on, Aud, I don't like dirty talk, you know that. It just seems so fake to me." Jerry whined.

"God! Why are you so confident in everything else but such a whining pussy when it comes to dirty talk." Audrey blew out an exasperated breath.

Jerry didn't respond, but he did start fucking me faster and started to slap my ass. Nice hard slaps. Sometimes with his whole palm, causing a delicious sting. Other times with just the heel of his palm, resulting in a solid meat tenderizing thump to my glute muscles.

He put one foot up on the table, causing his dick to change angles, and it really started rubbing my prostrate. His hands were planted on my hip bones, and he ramped up the speed. I began to yip each time he thrust forward and punished my prostrate. Short, high-pitched, girlie, inarticulate cries of pleasure.

"Oh, ah, unh, eh, aw...." Over and over.

"You love this, don't you, sissy? You love Jerry's big meat missile raping your sissy cunt. I bet you wish I had a big cock to fuck your pretty mouth, too, don't you? Wouldn't that be great? A cock in each hole. Spit-roasted like the sissy cum slut you are. Pounded till you blow your load all over the floor. Maybe I should put an ad up on Tinder, no wait, Grindr. Sissy cum slut in need of big cocks. No cock is too big. No holes barred. Guaranteed to clean your cock and swallow."

"Oh, god, yes! That sounds incredible! Could that really work, Mistress? If it makes you happy, I'd love to service cocks for you."

I was lost in a popper and cock-lust haze. I'd agree to anything. No thought of possible repercussions. If she could get me more cocks, I'd suck and fuck them all.

I pulled my eyes from her pussy and looked up into her eyes. She stared at me.

"You really would do it, wouldn't you?"

"For you, Mistress, anything. Anything!" I raved. "I..." my train of thought shattered, "Oh god, yes! Just like that! Fuck me harder, Daddy!"

Jerry had changed up his rhythm again and was pulling out slowly and then ramming his cock back in like a battering ram. My eyes dropped back to Audrey's cunt. Her fingers were covered in juice, exploring her folds and dipping in and out of her hole. She used them to gather some juice, and my eyes followed her hand up to her mouth. Our eyes locked as she sucked her fingers and moaned around them.

Jerry changed it up again. Now pistoning in and out like a jackhammer. As fast as any of my fucking machines, but with more force. The strokes were shorter now but deep in my bowels. His fingers dug into my hips and pulled me back with each thrust, slamming his hips into my ass.