Uncle Colin's Cock

Story Info
A blossoming summer tale.
4k words
3.96
25.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers

It was a beautiful day and here was I in my garden sucking on the wonderful cock of my retired neighbour. My hubby and kids were out for the day rambling in the country with the grandparents leaving me with the opportunity to potter around at home and please myself. I was loving every savoury moment of giving Bert's swollen tool my full attention. I loved cock sucking and was not ashamed to admit it.

My passion for cock began on a hot summer day very much like this one many years ago. I was a skinny nineteen year old girl student, unattractive to the boys and never asked to be taken out on a date. A dowdy plain-Jane bookworm who spent most of her free time cycling in the countryside enjoying nature and occasionally visiting Aunty Betty and Uncle Colin at their lovely cottage which was only a few miles from my college residency. This is where my lusty passion began.

Aunty Betty and Uncle Colin were not my real aunt and uncle, but rather, were very close friends of the family. I enjoyed visits to their home, they had such a colourful and serene garden where they would spend much of their time as would I when I visited. They always made time for me and appeared interested in my concerns, listening and helping with respect and care whenever they could and encouraging fun and a positive outlook. They were like parents away from home. Both were in their mid fifties, a few years older than my parents but they kept themselves fit and healthy enjoying the outdoor life. I loved them.

On this particular day I arrived mid morning having cycled over for a quick visit. Aunty Betty was sitting in the garden on a sun lounger and had her neighbour 'Milly' around visiting. Milly sat on a second lounger beside her with only a small drinks table between them. Both ladies looked wonderful in their large sun shade hats and summer outfits. Aunty wore a flower patterned bikini set which was very 1950's in style, with the big trunks holding her hips and belly tight and a ruffle bikini top covering her hefty boobs which was still cut low enough to reveal ample cleavage. Milly had a light cotton sundress on which didn't come down much lower than her rear, exposing her trim legs to the sun as she reclined lazily. The dress had a plunging V neck which exposed her tanned cleavage complimented with a decorative pearl necklace. By all appearances, she wasn't wearing a bra, as her large brown nipples were faintly visible through the thin cotton, it didn't phase her one bit. Both ladies were bare foot, their sandals lying beside the sun loungers. For two maturing woman they were very attractive indeed, sitting enjoying their Pimm's in the sunshine.

Looking at them, I figured that boys would select them for a date over skinny, nerdy, little me any old day.

Aunty Betty welcomed me into the garden and passed me a travel rug from beneath her garden chair. 'Spread that out on the lawn and come sit with us sweetie, it's such a lovely day' she said, following with a question '... and how is my favourite little teenie bopper?'

'Oh, alright' I replied.

'Not sounding alright to me.' She said gently, in her knowing little way 'you're sounding fed-up sweetheart'.

Milly sipped on her gin fruit cup refreshment adding 'I'll bet it's something to do with boys honey... is it?'

I blushed. Aunty automatically poured a Pimm's into a free glass on the table tray and placed it into my hand. 'Now tell us all about it'.

I sat myself down and we started conversing. It was such a beautiful day I didn't' want them to think me a total loser but their kind matronly ways soon had me in full flow revealing to them how boys didn't seem to pay any attention to me, nor seemed to be interested in taking me out for a date, whether it be to the movies, to dancing or for a nice meal. I explained to them that I felt unattractive and hadn't even been approached by the geeky boys from college. Even those in a drunken haze hadn't tried it on with me. I hadn't had a boyfriend since high school where even then it had been no more than curious kisses in the dark with some ugly boy.

Now that I was living away from home at the college halls, I just wanted a boyfriend for companionship and occasional passionate moments. I was sure I was missing out on something.

Aunty Betty and Milly listened intently, allowing me to talk and talk. They nodded, and smiled, and shook their heads reassuringly at the relevant moments.

Eventually Aunty Betty calmed my wittering and spoke.

'Jenny, Jenny, Jenny my sweet pea...' she said. '... you don't need to worry about a thing, you are a beautiful young woman. These young men can't see the beautiful butterfly for chasing silly insects'. Her voice immediately put me at ease and cheered me up. She had a wonderful way.

'Look at how slim you are, there is hardly an ounce of fat on your lovely young body... you are a super model in the making'.

Milly then added 'Trust me dear, many's an older gent would give his eye tooth for a little lady like you.'

'That's a given' said aunty. 'If it's passion you want, you could make a fortune selling it to older men. It's all they think about.' Milly and Aunty giggled and I came over flushed with mild embarrassment.

'But isn't that prostitution?' I asked naively.

'Yes sweetheart, and that's NOT what you want to be doing darling. You just need to learn how beautiful and desirable you are. We need to get you on a positive footing. Even if we are a couple of frumpy old housewives, I'm sure we can help you somehow.'

'You are not 'frumpy' old housewives' I insisted.

'Oh how cute my little sweetheart' Milly said.

'Well it's true. You both already have wonderful husbands and there's not a boy that I know that wouldn't rather date you lovely ladies than would have me.'

'You're so flattering for a sweet young thing Jenny my dear, but we really do need to get you sorted'. Milly replied.

Just then, I looked up and saw Uncle Colin at the far end of the garden as he appeared from his greenhouse and rinsed his hands with water from the garden hose. He waved and came over to join us.

'Ah, just who we need.' aunty said.

'What's all this then?' He asked after taking my hand and giving me a little welcoming kiss.

Aunty went on to re-tell much of what I had been talking of to Uncle Colin. He, like Aunty Betty and Milly had done, listened with mature patience.

I could smell the comforting aroma of gardening and fresh flowers emanating from him as he stood close to where I sat. He smiled down at me.

Aunty closed her little discussion with hubby by asking. 'So what we need from you Uncle Colin is telling our little sweetie if you were young, free and single, would you date her?'

I knew before he even spoke he would have said 'Yes' because they were all so nice to me. Uncle placed his hand on my head and said 'You are such a lovely young lady, if I were much younger I'd be chasing you around the town. If I wasn't married to Betty I'd be taking you out on dates every night'.

Milly and Betty smiled. It was then that aunty suggested 'there's an idea, why don't you let your uncle Colin take you out for some meals and maybe go to the picture shows or some of your favourite concerts or sporting events with him?'

'Thank you aunty, I said that would be nice, but what about you, if I were out with Uncle Colin?' All the while, Colin stood smiling and listening to our conversation without interjecting even with him being discussed and centre of the suggestion.

'Oh Jenny dear, are you worried I'd be missing out on all the fun?' Aunty replied, then Milly added '... and with Colin's excitement at dating such a wonderful young lady your aunty will have more fun when he returns home.' The ladies laughed and uncle Colin shook his head dismissively.

I could feel myself blushing again. Aunty Betty observing this, gently spoke. 'My dear you don't have to worry about being out with uncle Colin, I trust you and him entirely. You'd be doing me a favour keeping the old goat occupied.' Uncle Colin grumbled at the remark. 'Oh you be quiet' she shushed him. 'Do you worry that he'd be too old for you Jenny my dear?' She then asked. I shook my head quickly knowing I'd love to have the company and not wanting to lose the opportunity for any date.

'I'm sure your old uncle has a soft spot for you Jenny darling, and would love to be out with you, wouldn't you my dear.' She added, directing the last part of her comment toward Uncle Colin. He softly replied as he lightly stroked my face in the warm sun. 'Jenny's is so beautiful she would affect the soft spot in any man.'

I wasn't quite sure what he was meaning by this but I could feel little butterflies in my belly thinking it was so enchanting.

I'm sure Aunty Betty and Milly sensed my feelings and the mood of the moment. Perhaps it was the Pimm's or warm summer air, as just then Aunty Betty suddenly said something casually to Uncle Colin that took me by surprise and made my heart race. 'Why don't you take your cocky out and let Jenny see it darling?' then turning back toward me she smiled and said 'You would like that my dear, wouldn't you.' I nodded without thinking, possibly appearing a little too enthusiastic but also with a sense of bewilderment. It did seem a little strange that no one was acting in any way whatsoever that would have anyone believe it wasn't the norm for a wife to ask her husband to show his cock to another young lady.

Milly and Betty were delighting in the occasion and beaming at the suggestion whilst Uncle Colin simple looked down at me sitting squinting up at his presence then asked politely 'Do you want to see uncle Colin's cock darling?' referring to himself in the third person. I turned to the ladies confirming to myself that I wasn't the brunt of some silly joke. Milly ushered me on with a wave of her wrist 'Go on Jenny dear, tell him to get that cock out' she oozed, forming little expectant kissing forms with her mouth.

My heart was beating faster than ever and I could hear every beat pound in my ears. 'Er... if it's OK with aunty... well, I...' I was lost for words, stammering and stuttering as I tried to think of what to say all the while knowing inside I was longing to see uncle's cock.

'It's OK sweetie, you can have a little look' Uncle Colin said in a gentle tone. His fingers went to the zip in his slacks and he slowly opened his fly. Carefully feeding his fingers into the opening he fished around in his underpants freeing his appendage. He revealed a soft, thick, dark, cock as he removed his hand and let it hang free from his ballop. I drew a sharp breath at this exposure, the flutterings continuing in my tummy. I had never had the opportunity to see a cock so closely and in such bright light before. The small hose looked wonderful.

Milly purred as she sipped on her drink 'Nice' she whispered. 'Isn't it just Millicent?' aunty added.

I was transfixed as it hung in the sunshine. My mouth felt dry, I quickly took a mouthful of the drink that aunty had handed me. Uncle Colin placed his hands on his hips and casually scanned around the garden checking the horizon, his flower beds and the garden perimeter wall, then he looked down toward his cock and back at me.

Aunty spoke again. 'You're looking a little flushed Jenny darling... it's so warm today, you should open that little blouse of yours and let the sun and breeze get about your body. Nobody here would mind'.

Before she had completed the sentence my hands were automatically undoing the buttons of my blouse. It all felt so warm and natural and the absolute thing to do, even though I had no bra underneath. I opened my top revealing my upper body to all. I wasn't sure whether it was the sudden cool air on my titties or the excitement of the moment that had my nipples protruding like a couple of used pink lipsticks.

Uncle Colin was looking directly at them when he said 'Oh Jenny, your pert young tits are such a joy to behold, blossoming like the flowers in the garden'. I was feeling pleased with the compliment, it sent little tingles to my flower. 'Thank you uncle.' I replied arching my back and proudly pushing them forward even though they were small compared to aunty's. I began to see Uncle Colin's cock twitch and slowly grow. 'Oh, look Betty' Milly prompted, placing her hand on Aunty Betty's arm nodding toward uncle Colin as she watched the cock swell.

'You see Jenny my dear, a beautiful nymph like you has all the power to en-trance and arouse any man. Your Uncle Colin is quite taken with you'. Aunty purred.

Without prompt, I instinctively reached out with my free hand and touched the cock, tracing along the little pulsing nobbles with my index finger. It was warm and growing. Uncle Colin carefully adjusted his fly and eased two large ball sacks into view. They hung beneath the stiffening rod like two hairy kiwi fruits, the ensemble protruding from a nest of dark fuzzy hair. I was drinking in every detail. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and squeezed feeling the spongy protrusion and thrilling at it's hardening. Uncle Colin was nodding his head in encouragement.

Both Aunty Betty and Milly sat smiling on their recliners. As I glanced toward them I noticed that Milly had parted her legs slightly and her fingers were lightly playing up and down the crotch of her white panties, tracing the line of her lady lips.

The summer day was becoming HOT in more ways than one. Aunty Betty followed my glance to Milly's finger play 'Oh Milly you saucy mare...' she squeaked '... I think I'll have to join you.' She placed her drinks glass on the garden table, spreading her legs, she placed them over the side of the chair and pulled the gusset of her bikini trunks aside. A mat of thick black hair, pierced by a wet pink slit and parted petals was invitingly revealed. Holding the gusset aside she clasped her mound and slowly started slipping her middle finger in and out of the wet opening with a little pumping motion. Milly immediately joined the action, sliding her white panty gusset aside and delicately commencing with her own fingering.

I propped up onto my knees and undone my shorts, clasping the waste band and my knicker elastic I slowly slid both down around my thighs exposing my pussy fuzz. I had an overwhelming desire to join in the spirit of the party. Now kneeling, my face was closer to the lovely cock, I could smell uncle's man musk and see little globules of juice seep from the eye of his knob. Keen to touch the cock again, I raised my fingers and smeared the love juice around the smooth peach and along the shaft causing it to glint in the sun.

Wrapping my fist around uncle's cocky I began slowly wanking on it. Having had little experience I was surprised at how easily and naturally I started pleasuring him and myself with this activity. I watched his wrinkly foreskin draw back and forth over the lubricated head, it was frothing up in my hand. I moved the hard pole from side to side inspecting his shaft closely as it pulsed. I looked to the ladies for approval as I moved my mouth closer to the now raging dicky. They were nodding and appeared to be trembling from the enjoyment of their hand activities. Everyone was smiling.

'Can I suck it aunty?' I asked 'Of course you can dear' she replied, as her finger squelched in and out of her love pot. 'Milly and I would love for you to suck on it, go ahead and enjoy yourself sweetie.' Milly, laying beside her started moaning and closing her eyes, blinking and reopening them with a glazed stare continually repeating the process. She was lost in herself, her legs tightened and she appeared to be spasming. Suddenly she blurted out some naughty words, turning the air blue 'Fuck! Fuck!... Oh, fuck!' She grunted, bitting her lip and gargling with little thrusts of her body as she did so. I knew that she was cuming having played with myself many times fantasising about boys never expecting to experience a moment like this. I myself, was ever so excited.

Turning back to the cock - I stuck out my tongue and licked the glistening bulb, tonguing the seeping eye and lapping around the groove in the foreskin, my taste buds danced with the salty taste. I opened my mouth wide and enveloped his plum with my lips as if it were a giant lollipop. Uncle Colin groaned and started to slowly rock his hips, gently pistoning his erection in and out of my willing orfice. I nibbled up and down the shaft as he went, sometimes squeezing the cock tightly with my hand and taking extra strong sucks.

I could hear Aunty Betty's finger wildly slap in and out of her hole. Uncle Colin turned to her and looking lovingly at his gorgeous, curvy wife quietly grunted 'Go Betty baby, you look so lovely my darling.' I began pulling on his cock in time to Aunty's strokes. I could feel his body jerking harder as my knees started to tremble. Suddenly, bolt after bolt of electrifying orgasm shot through my body, I tensed, pulled back from the cock slightly then let myself relax with a sigh 'oooh, uncle I've cum'. He suddenly grasped his saliva soaked cocky, continuing to wank furiously then, grimacing, he turned his head skyward as string after string of white slimey spunk jetted from his knob and splashed onto my face and tits. It seemed endless, the spurts of creamy white goo coating my face kept coming. I smeared it over my face with my fingers, feeding some into my mouth with the desire to taste and drink uncle's man milk and show them how much I was loving it.

I heard Aunty Betty squeal as she finally reached her climax. We were all watching her as she wriggled her bottom on the recliner cushion mouthing 'oh what a naughty wife I am, I'm a bad girl, I'm a bad girl, fuck me you dirty bastards!' Then she relaxed fanning her face with an open palm. 'Whooee!' She whispered, fixing her bikini and settling back into the chair.

Milly had already settled back into her chair as uncle Colin wiped his sticky cock with a clean handkerchief from his pocket. He handed it to me saying 'That was delightful my dear, you are such a precious young lady and the man who get's you will be such a lucky devil' he turned and with a wink simply said "I must get back to the greenhouse and finish up some work' then he ambled off back to the greenhouse.

The ladies were smiling and began talking about distant clouds approaching, almost as if nothing unusual had happened and certainly as if it were all the norm. I wiped the lovely sperm from my face and boobies and tidied myself, fastening my blouse and shorts.

No further mention of the sexy time was made that afternoon. For me, it was the only thought going through my mind for the remainder of the day. Asking myself whether I should feel guilty or upset about it or if I could face Aunty Betty and Uncle Colin again when I leave? My conclusion was that I loved it, I loved cuming at the simple act of sucking cock. I loved the hot participation from the ladies, it made for a wonderful day.

Before I left the garden later that evening after Milly had gone, Aunty Betty insisted I come around the following evening for a meal with her and Uncle Colin.

It was then I knew that, that day was just the beginning of my lusty adventures in pleasuring myself with cock.

Over the next few years of college I'd visit Aunty and Uncle regularly, going out on many of the promised dates with Uncle Colin. It was always when back in the cottage we had most fun. Aunty Betty would laze in her favourite armchair happily reading or watching television or knitting, Uncle Colin and I would cozy up on the sofa, and when the mood was right Aunty would suggest hubby get his cheeky cocky out and our fun would begin. She always let me do all the licking and sucking and making uncle cum, her pleasure arising from enjoyment of observing the spectacle.

Only on one occasion that I recollect did Aunty physically participate in the sexy action. It was my final year at college and on the day of Uncle Colin's Birthday. I was invited to stay over. Aunty had purchased two lovely transparent nighties, a baby pink for me and a naughty black for herself. I wore only the night dress with bare feet and legs, whilst aunty dressed in nylon stockings, black panties and a suspender set topped off with black high heels. We looked a beautiful pair almost like mother and daughter.

SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers
12