Uncle Gets Nasty with Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uncawilly
Uncawilly
29 Followers

Once again, my imagination ran away with me. I could see Hannah with her head down and her ass in the air. My cock buried deep inside her anus. Behind me, Jack's cock buried in mine. He would fuck me as I fucked her.

I lifted my mouth off Jack's cock and said, "Will you fuck me?"

Jack grinned.

"What's that?" he asks.

"Will you fuck me?"

Jack said, "You want me to fuck you? That right?"

I nodded.

"You gotta beg for it," he said. "Be a good little cock whore and tell me what you want."

"Please," I said without hesitation.

"Please what, Uncle Frank?" he said, clearly enjoying himself.

"Please ..." The words caught in my throat. It was one thing to let my nephew fuck me. It was another to debase myself and beg him to do it.

Still, there was no denying I wanted it. Not just because I might get to fuck Hannah's ass, but because, well, I liked it. No, that's not exactly true. I loved it. I wanted to feel Jack's cock as is slid back and forth in my ass. I wanted him to fill me up. I wanted him to fill my anus with his hot cum. And yes, god help me, to treat me like a cock whore.

"Please," I said. "Please, please, please fuck me. Fuck my ass. Make me your bitch."

The leering grin on his lips told me he knew he had me, and would have me anytime he crooked his finger. I would jack him off, let him fuck my mouth, and drink his cum. I would rim his asshole with my tongue. I would let him fuck my ass. He could use any part of my body he chose.

I rolled away and onto my back. I lifted my legs into the air.

"Grab your ass cheeks and spread 'em," Jack said. "I want to see that pretty pink pussy hole."

I did as asked. Hannah dove for Jack's bobbing penis and sucked it. He used her mouth as a vagina as I lay there, holding my ass apart, waiting for my nephew's cock and jism.

Once Hannah had lubricated him, Jack knelt between my legs. He took his cock in his hand and stroked it across my asshole, then nudged it against my balls. He grabbed my cock and brought it to his. He rubbed the heads together and smiled at me. I felt my orgasm build and my cock exploded, spurting spunk across his prick and arm and my belly.

Hannah scrambled over, scooping my cum up with her fingers and feeding it to me. I swallowed hungrily.

With a chuckle, Jack returned his cock head to my anus and shoved it forward. There was no tenderness about it. He was an animal in heat and he forcefully took me. I moaned as Hannah fed me more of my spunk.

"God, I need to cum," she said, and just as the night before, straddled my face.

I'm not sure how I saw her, but just before Hannah lowered her snatch onto my face, I saw Julia, my wife. She was standing in the doorway, watching. Her dressed was bunched up around her waist and her right hand danced in her panties. She was fingering herself, masturbating as she watched me get fucked by both my nephew and his girlfriend.

Something frittered across my brain. I should stop this. I should be embarrassed. But I didn't and I wasn't. I was loving Jack's cock up my ass. I was loving tonguing Hannah's cunt. I was loving it all and if Julia didn't like it, too bad.

From what I saw, however, it appeared she was loving it. My prudish, church-going wife who only liked to fuck in the missionary position, was panting and feverishly working her clit. Julia started breathing hard as her orgasm built. Jack glanced over his shoulder and saw her.

"Aunt Julia," he said. "Just don't stand there fucking yourself. Get out of those clothes and get over here."

Julia hesitated a moment, but soon there was a rustle of clothes and another weight on the bed. I couldn't see because of Hannah's cunt filling my mouth and obstructing my view, but I assumed Julia had joined the party.

Though slightly pudgy, Julia is a pretty woman, with short dark hair shot with gray, wide hips and a plump ass. Her most distinctive feature is her tits. They're round and soft and have huge nipples.

"I've wanted to suck on these tits for a long time now, Aunt Julia," Jack said. Julia moaned and I knew Jack was suckling her.

"Oh, I want to do that," Hannah panted. "They're ... they're so much bigger than mine."

"Yours are still beautiful, babe," Jack said. "Hey, Aunt Julia, you like seeing me fuck your husband? You must be because you're obviously turned on."

"God yes," Julia said. "Fuck him. Fuck him good. Ungh."

"Know what your wife is doing, Uncle Frank? She's watching my cock go back and forth in your ass and she's fucking herself with her fingers. Geez, she's hot. I love her cunt. Nice and bushy. And she's so turned on I can smell her."

Under my breath I muttered, "Fuck me. Harder. Shove your cock up my asshole and cum in my asshole."

Julia heard me and said, "Yes, Jack. Do it harder. The little cock whore wants you up his ass. The little bitch wants it bad. Give it to him. I can see your balls, Jack. They're so big and full. God, they're beautiful. Drain them in his ass."

Julia grunted again. "Oh my fucking god, I'm going to cum. Cum all over my hand. Cum while you're fucking my husband. Ooooohhhhh!"

Her orgasm drove Jack over the top and he unloaded his warm spunk in my ass. Just as he did, Hanna came on my mouth.

Jack pulled out of me and Hannah moved off my face. I lay there, exhausted but sexually satisfied.

"Watch this," Hannah said, coating her fingers with the cum leaking from my ass and feeding them into my mouth. Greedily, I sucked, and Julia fingered herself to another orgasm.

I lay back, exhausted. My eyes were closed and I basked in the afterglow of being fucked by my nephew when I again felt the bed move. I looked over to see my wife locked in a sixty-nine with Hannah. Julia was licking the younger woman's snatch as though she had done it all her life. Jack watched, masturbating his still hard prick. God, the kid was insatiable.

Julia and Hannah went after it, Hannah on top, Julia on the bottom. After a few minutes, Jack growled, "Turn her over," and the women switched positions. Now Julia was on the top and I knew instinctively that Jack was going to fuck her. Which hole was the only question. He moved behind Julia and slid his cock into her slick cunt. Julia umphed at the intrusion, but kept on licking. I could see Hannah's tongue dancing over Julia's clit and lapping the underside of Jack's cock. By the look on his face, he was enjoying the double stimulation.

But by now I knew my nephew and I knew Julia was about to get an ass reaming.

"Uncle Frank," he said, "spread her ass cheeks for me."

I obeyed and pulled Julia's ass open. As I did, I felt Jack's more of warm cum leak from my own ass and slide down my thighs.

"Get her ready for me," he commanded.

I'd never rimmed my wife's ass, and vice versa. But then, I'd never sucked cock, eaten cum, had my ass fucked like a little bitch. So, I lowered my face into my wife's ass and fucked her puckered hole with my tongue. The way she bucked on Hannah's face told me she liked it.

When she was wet enough, I pulled back. Jack removed his cock from Julia's vagina and placed it at her asshole. I couldn't help myself and moved closer so I could tongue them both. Jack smiled.

"Put it in her," he said.

I took his warm, hard cock in my hand, stroked it for a few seconds, and placed the head at her anus entrance. I rubbed it back and forth until Jack nodded. He pushed forward and in one quick thrust took my wife's ass virginity. Julia and I had certainly never had anal sex and she'd been a virgin when we first met. So this was a first for her. But, like cunnilingus, she took to it like a fish to water. What started as whimpers of pleasure soon turned into grunts of desire and she moaned into Hannah's muff with each of Jack's thrusts. I was jealous. I wanted that cock in me. I guessed that from now on my wife and I would compete for Jack's cock and balls. For now, though, she had them. Every time he buried his cock in her, his heavy sac would slap her cunt. The stimulation of Hannah's tongue and Jack's cock was too much for Julia and she came in a rush, squirting fluids into Hannah's hungry mouth. I saw Jack's ass tense and I knew he was close. He dug his fingers into Julia's ass cheeks and came with a roar. Hannah wasn't far behind, her cunt jerking on Julia's mouth with her own release.

"Oh my god that was incredible," Julia said as she rolled off Hannah. "I never knew. Oh geez, you can fuck my ass anytime, Jack. Any fucking time you want, anywhere you want. I felt so incredible full, and sexy."

"You're both my bitches now," Jack said, wiping sweat from his brow.

Hannah purred to Julia, "What about pussy licking? You willing to do that anytime, too?"

Julia kissed Hannah, her tongue invading the girl's mouth.

"With you, young lady, absofuckinglutely. Your cunt tasted so ... I can't describe it, but I want more. More of everything. More ass fucking. More cunt licking." She gave me a quick glance. "More cock sucking and cum eating."

What had happened to my proper my wife? Like me, she'd become a whore just like that. She was using words that hadn't passed her lips in, well, ever.

By this time, I my cock was once again erect. I looked at Hannah and said, "You promised."

She smiled leaped onto her hands and knees and stuck her ass in the air. I leaned in to lick her, but Jack pulled me away.

"You do it Aunt Julia," he said.

Julia gave me a look and I wondered if she would do it. Would she actually stick her tongue in another woman's ass? She'd just stuck her tongue in another woman's cunt for the first time but this was something else.

She shrugged and said, "In for a dime ..." and moved her face to Hannah's ass. She licked from clit to asshole and after a few passes, finally dug her tongue deep into the girl's asshole. She wormed it around like it was a drill, causing Hannah to shudder with delight.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and roughly pushed Julia away. There was no preamble to my assault. I just shoved my erection up Hannah's ass as hard as I could and started fucking. I worried briefly if I might be hurting her, but, as she'd told me, Jack had fucked her ass lots of times. She was used to it.

I was lost in a world of lust when I heard a moan from beside me. Julia was on her knees and Jack was fucking her cunt, while she worked her fingers over her clit.

It wasn't long before I felt a boiling in my nutsack and I spilled my sperm in Hannah's ass. Soon as I finished, I pulled out and immediately began to slurp up my own jizz. Fuck I loved the taste of cum. Seeing this, Julia came hard on her fingers and Jack followed by dumping his seed in my wife's womb.

"Too bad I'm too old to have kids anymore," Julia told Jack. "I'd love to have your baby. Damn, I love your cock in my cunt."

"I love it in my ass," I said.

We all fell back on the bed, Julia and Hannah in the middle, Jack and I on either side.

"Well," I said. "This changes everything." I took Julia's hand in mine. "Jack says my ass is his anytime he wants it. He says he's going to fuck it at Thanksgiving at my sister's house."

"That would be fun to watch," she said.

"Yours, too," said Jack to my wife. "I'm gonna do both your asses."

"So what you're saying," said Julia, "is that we're really going to have something to be thankful for. Wonder if we can get your sister to play with us."

"I thought the same thing," Jack and I said almost simultaneously.

We all chuckled and after a while, we drifted off into sleep, content, happy, and changed forever.

Uncawilly
Uncawilly
29 Followers
12