Uncle Hank

Story Info
At a BDSM sex party, Allie runs into her dad's friend.
4.3k words
4.68
13.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I have this friend, Mila, who lost her virginity on one of those sugar daddy deals. I was sure she was gonna end up murdered, but I was wrong. This 40 year old wealthy guy flew her over to the Caribbean and took her virginity at a five star hotel over a four day vacation.

Me? I lost my virginity to my college boyfriend, Doug, in the back of his car.

Doug was a jerk who ended up cheating on me.

So all in all, Mila had it better, you know?

That's why when she invited me over to some Sugar Party, I was a little "yeah, this is probably prostitution". But I was mostly "You know what? Fuck it."

A lot of great stuff happen in your life when you just say fuck it, right?

Oh, I'm sorry.

I didn't mean great.

I meant crazy.

Me? I'm a 23 year old daddy's girl. This means I have mommy issues, car issues, grade issues, men issues... but never daddy issues.

My father is a self made man, who raised me by himself after the divorce.

To say he treats me like a princess is an understatement.

This is gonna be important later.

So Mila texts me an address and a list, I swear, a fucking LIST of instructions.

I'll copy it for you:

1- Safeword to stop is RED. If you want anyone to stop touching you, say RED

2- Safeword to slow down is YELLOW. If you want anyone to slow down without stopping say YELLOW

3- We'll be wearing collars, which means we're like toys, ok? As long as we don't say RED the Daddies will do whatever they want to us

Ok, quick break cause after instruction 3 I was thinking Yo, Mila, WTF?

4- You'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement and an NDA at the door. Those are NO JOKES, Allie, sign them and respect them.

5- You get to pick if you want them to use condoms or not. If you do, they'll give you a RED collar, so Daddies know you are CONDOM ONLY. Daddies will have green or red bracelets themselves, but just pick a red collar and you'll be fine.

6- The rate for this party is 500 an hour. It's upscale, Alison, dress NICE. If Daddies like you, they will give you extra tips and gifts. You can take them.

7- HAVE FUN!

You think that's a lot for you to take in?

Imagine how I felt.

She said it was a party to meet sugar daddies and I am single so I thought why not.

But after those instructions, I think Mila might be pimping me out.

I mean... she did warn me there would be a lot of sex in these parties, but I didn't think it was this bad.

Well... I have this really cute Givenchy dress dad bought me last year and I didn't get a chance to use yet. It's all black and shiny, giving me a great sillouette. It's makes me look like a good girl with a little pepper sprinkled on top, you know?

Fancy elegant dress, but it's really fucking short and with a good looking cleavage.

I don't think dad noticed this when I asked him for it.

Mila says her Daddy is driving her there (her Sugar one, not her Real one) so I have to get there alone.

Nice and dandy. I can drive. I'm not worried about the roads, I'm worried about the hungry old men checking out my red collar so they can fuck me with a condom. But I am more curious than I am worried.

My grandma used to say this is a trait of the young: we always have more curiosity than self preservation. And no, I don't know why I'm thinking about my nan when I'm five minutes away from a sex party.

I lock my car. I find the back entry.

I find the Hostess. She introduces herself as Ariella and I'm really pretty fucking sure that's an alias.

"And you are?" she says.

"Alison Thorne" I say my full true name like a moron.

Ariella blinks at me like I'm the most idiotic idiot to ever idiot.

"Allie?" I try again and she nods. She writes down Allie at her notepad or something and confirms my rate.

500 dollars an hour is not... too... shabby.

I wonder if we could do this on the regular.

She wants my blood work just in case and checks to see if I'm clean.

The first part is fine, Mila warned me and I had the blood work done.

Second part is humiliating as fuck, but hey... 500 dollars an hour! Sniff me up, Ariella.

I'm trying not to make it on my own and not ask dad for money all the time, right? This will be good. I mean... if he knew I was basically whoring myself out for money, he might give me a brand new no limits credit card, but shhh. We don't think about that right now.

She gives me a red collar, and friend, let me tell you... the "red collar" Mila talked about is not a cute necklace. It's a fucking dog collar. It's made of silk and it looks expensive as fuck, but it's definitely something a trophy wife would put around Toto's neck.

So around my neck it goes.

Ariella gives me a trey with some champagne glasses and tell me to work the room.

I am so confused at this point.

I was told I came here to be fucked, but I guess this is an accurate description of the service industry, right? So maybe I'm just here to waitress?

This doubt doesn't last for long.

Oh, oh, oh! Before I get to this part, though! Let me tell you about the place.

Think expensive.

Luxury country home, lots of dim lit halls and gardens, tapestry, candles, comfortable couches and lounges all around. There is a piano melody coming from somewhere even though I don't see a piano. There's casual chatting all around and I don't think there are more than 30 guests around the place.

There are definitely more servants than there are guests.

At least 30 girls walking around in fancy dresses of their own.

I walk around offering champagne to men who range from 30 to 60 years of age.

Some of them look good.

Some of them look like a shower wouldn't hurt.

Then I see Mila across the room.

She is looking FINE. Like, damn, you know? I've known Mila for years, and I'm mostly straight, but she looks so good in that red dress I think I'd do her a little bit.

She shakes her head like she is advising me not to chit chat on the job.

Sure.

She is sitting on someone's lap. Her Daddy probably.

He looks to be really close to 50, but is one of the well kept ones. He caresses her thigh like she is a pet, while he talks to other four men around him.

Ignoring her.

She just sits there. Touching him lightly. Running sweet fingers through his hair while he squeezes her thighs however he pleases.

"Champagne, gentlemen?" I offer with a smile.

They all decline.

"I think I'm thirsty for something a little different." Mila's Daddy says.

"Anything I can help with?"

You see, I'm thinking maybe he'll like a Sprite.

But Mila widens her eyes like I just rubbed my ass on his face.

"I don't know." He says "Let's see."

Then...

This man, who I have never before seen or spoken to, slips his hand under my dress and grabs my pussy.

I jolt up so fucking fast I would have dropped all the champagne if Mila didn't catch me.

"You're wearing panties?" he chuckles making all the other men laugh "That won't last."

Ok.

He is still grabbing my pussy!

Fingers sliding over my slit, until I blush squeezing my legs.

"Take it off, sweetheart." He says.

"E-excuse me?"

Uh? No?

I'm not taking off my fucking panties.

I don't think Mila's Daddy cares, he is fingering me in such a way to try to hook my panties. Then he gets bored and just takes his other hand up my dress to fully remove my panties.

I will say this again:

This man. Who I have NEVER before seen or spoken to... with BOTH his hands up my dress, removing my panties and fingering my pussy.

I think there might be horror in my face right now because Mila whispers to me:

"You can say red."

Yeah, I remember that.

But...

What if I don't want to?

Besides, too late to go back: my panties are gone and he is flicking my clit.

"She is dry as a bone." He shakes his head, displeased, before letting me go "Guess I'm gonna be thirsty a while longer." He laughs, licking his finger.

I am frozen. Holding the trey and trying not to tremble.

"How does she smell?" one of his friends asks.

He looks mid-thirty and his clothes are already a little messy. Like I'm not the first woman he wanted to rough up this evening.

"I keep forgetting you have a thing for smells, Miles." They all tease him "Check her yourself."

"Come here, little flower." Miles invites me closer.

Little flower? Is that supposed to be me.

Mila pushes me with her shoulder whispering "Either say red or do it."

I nod and go to him.

"At least I'm not like Anton with his taste for latex." Miles jokes lifting my dress like I'm a doll.

I try to cover myself with my hands but Mila pinches me, reminding me of the rules.

Great.

Great rules.

I am naked from the waist down.

I waxed everything off for the first time this week and having no pubes make my skin extra touchy. Even the cold air is giving me chills. Or maybe I'm getting chills cause I have my shaved pussy out in a room full of strange men.

"Latex is more common than a fetish for smells, I'd say." One of them jokes.

I'm not sure what disturbs me more: the fact that so many man can see my naked body at once, or the fact that most of them seem not to care that I am naked at all.

They carry on talking like I'm not even there... let alone with my pussy out in the open.

"Who was that guy who used to come on fridays and had a thing for balloons?" Miles asks "Put your foot over here, little flower." He taps the arm of his chair.

Let's think about this.

He wants me to place my foot really high up. That will leave my pussy open and in an angle that...

"It was the guy who worked on the Rover Project." Someone else adds, then they start talking business while I raise my foot in a such a way that Miles can (I kid you not) sink his nose in my pussy and smell me.

An absolute stranger with his nose so close to my puss it's flicking my clit. He caresses my foot like it's his own cock he is rubbing. I try to close my legs, but he hold me in place while he answers something about the damn Rover Project.

"Stay right here." He casually tells me before returning to his conversation.

The position is awful, but I stay there as I was told.

Naked, open and vulnerable.

Some girls walks by us with a trey offering them cigars and I avoid eye contact. I'm also trying to pretend Mila is not there.

Miles rubs my clit and sniffs me every so often.

He is waiting for me to get wet.

He wants to smell me horny.

And I'd love to say it would never happen... I would love to be the kind of woman who would never get aroused by a humiliation this intense, but alas...

"She smells too nice." Miles taps my foot, finally releasing me "I like them saucy." He winks at me and even if I didn't just had his nose in my private parts, that last word alone would still be enough to make me want a shower.

"If she smells nice, then I'll have her." This 60 year old man decides, spitting the tip of his new cigar. "Come over here." He start unbuckling his belt. "Suck me until I'm hard and then ride me." He says like he is asking for another glass of champagne.

"That's a good idea. Mila." Her Daddy snaps his fingers and she gets his cock out to suck him.

Am I really gonna let this man fuck me in front of Mila?

Is Mila really giving this dude head in the middle of...

"Hey, don't make me wait." He snarks.

"S-sorry." I trip on my own feet, laying the trey on the table "It's my first time here"

"We don't care, little flower. Less talking, more sucking."

I don't want to give this stranger a blow job.

I'm gonna say red.

I'm gonna...

"Excuse me, do I know you?"

His voice is steady. Deep. Low. It makes me jump up, putting my dress back in place.

Fuck, I feel like a virgin.

"I'm sorry, Marcus." He says, slightly touching my shoulder "Were you using this one? I think I may know her from someplace. Do I mind if I take her instead?"

Marcus is the 60 year old. He shrugs like he doesn't care.

"It's fine, Hank. You can have her." He waves me away.

Hank raises his whisky glass in a thank you toast, and gestures in a direction, inviting me to walk ahead of him.

He is handsome. Mid forties, I'd say. Very well dressed. Naughty smile with cute dimples.

I wouldn't mind giving him head. That's if I'd know him for a couple of dates at least and he hadn't just seen my pussy alongside dozens of people.

"Thank you." I sigh.

"What for?" he is guiding us to a smaller room on the side with a pool table.

"For pretending to know me."

He side eyes me, reaching for the cue stick.

"I do know you... I just can't exactly place you." He leans against the pool table, getting his stick ready. "Do you play?"

"A little." I nod "My dad taught me. He is really good. He used to compete in amateur championsh..."

"Ahh!" the sudden clarity hits him so good he closes his eyes. "That's where I know you from. You're Jack Thorne's kid."

Oh fuck.

Fuck, fucking fuck, fuck, fuck.

"No, no, no. Don't worry!" he laughs at my clear despair "We all sign NDA's here. Your secret is safe."

"Oh." I gulp. "Yes. Thank you."

"Do you want to break?" he offers me a cue stick "I'll keep these gentleman away from you. Come here."

I take the stick with a quick smile.

500 an hour to play some pool is not a bad deal.

"You only have to survive for a couple of hours. They are closing early for a business dinner."

I nod and break.

"Come on, you can do better than that, Allie."

"You know my name."

"I do." He looks so posh, leaning against the wall now, holding the stick like a pro. "I've been doing business with your father for many years. You don't remember me?"

I really don't want to offend him but...

"No, I'm sorry."

"That's alright. I only went to his farm a couple of times. You called me..."

"Uncle Hank!" I suddenly remember.

"Yes." He smiles, showing off his dimples. "It was quite adorable"

I remember him now.

He went to the farm once when I was in my late teens but we never interacted... and then he visited again a few years ago... I was twenty then and he kept eyeing me like he wanted to do things to me. It felt a little weird, but he never crossed any lines and... he was kind of hot so I shrugged it off.

"I remember." I say and he seems pleased.

"Good. Now, I'm gonna give you a second chance to break, cause this was sad. Your dad would be disappointed."

"Many things happening tonight that would disappoint dad." I blurt our and he laughs.

"I suppose so. Why are you here? Can't imagine you need the money."

"Just curious. And I try not to rely on dad so much... so I do need the money."

"I see."

"What about you, uncle Hank?" Those two words were not said to be naughty but the way he smiles make me think that's how he heard them. "W-why are you here?"

"Tonight? To save you, apparently."

That makes me giggle.

We play pool and he is really respectful.

Honestly, I think he was more inappropriate that day at the farm than here in a sex party. He teaches me a few trick, explains to me how my dad plays so I can try to beat him, makes some witty jokes and is all around a wonderful company.

A proper gentleman.

Dad has a really good friend!

A little pervert maybe. But decent.

Whenever anyone approaches us, Hank just quietly gestures to let them know I'm taken and they immediately leave me alone. After a while I start to feel powerful. Untouchable.

When Ariella comes back to announce the dinner is in twenty minutes and the girls should soon return to the dressing chambers to get their things I have to admit I barely notice the time went by.

"This was fun." I say to him with a huge smile. He puts the sticks away and finishes his drink. "You should come by to visit us again sometime."

"Sound wonderful. Now, a quick tip: don't try to hold on to the table, your nails will just scratch it and there isn't really much you can hold on to."

What?

I chuckle a little cause he made no sense.

"What?"

"When you're bent over..." He explains "And I'm ramming my cock into your ass. You will feel like grabbing on to the table, but it will do you no good and it can harm the table, ok?"

I gulp feeling like every drop of my blood is dropping to my feet.

"I... I don't think I understand."

"You will." He sighs "Bend over, right here." He starts unbuckling his belt.

"Uncle Hank... I... I..."

He finds my shock amusing.

"Aw sweetie. You though I was wasting my hole night just to keep you safe?"

"You... you know me..."

"Yes. And you came here voluntarily. I took care of you. Now you take care of me. Bend over."

I don't move.

He looks different.

The sweet helpful gentleman disappeared before my eyes.

Now he just looks like a carnivore. A fucking hungry carnivore.

He push down his pants and takes out his cock and... oh my God: That's the largest piece of meat I have ever seen. His dick is all hard and pointy. The tip barely covered by a hood of skin. He pulls it out like a weapon and strokes it until I can see pre-cum leaking out.

"Either say red or give me pussy." He commands, coming closer.

I am hypnotised by the size of his cock. I kind of want to know what that feels like.

The damn thing is so thick it's stretching his skin to the point where I can see his veins pulsating.

I am all kinds of shocked.

I am all kinds of appalled.

I am all kinds of horny.

"No red?" He laughs. "Your daddy would be so fucking disgusted."

He grabs my elbow and turns me around to throw me at the pool table. He bends me over and lifts my dress up unceremoniously. He spanks my ass hard, just to try it and tickles my puss to check if I'm wet.

"Hey Hank." Someone calls him out. "Are you coming?"

He leans back, putting on a condom.

"In a minute." He nods to whoever. "Let me just fuck this one real quick." He spits on his fingers and spreads his saliva on my pussy.

"Please... Please, uncle Hank, I..."

"Did you say red?" He leans in, his ear really close to my lips. "No? Well then..." He aligns his cock with my pussy and pushes his whole fucking meat inside me.

I think I screamed but he moans so fucking good in my ear that I can only hear him.

"That's it." He moans to himself. "That's it, right there." He moves his hips fucking me, pinning me against the table.

He pushes my head down, messing my hair all over, keeping my face pressed on the table so hard I can't move.

And then he gives me dick.

Over.

And Over.

Harder.

And harder.

His mouth on my ear, licking and biting.

"You... you..." I'm choking with tears and pleasure "You're my dad's friend."

"His friend?" His laughter is wicked. "Who the fuck said that? Let me tell you something about your daddy" he fucks me even harder, so violently I'm being pushed over the table, my legs hurt where he hits them against the wood "He is a fucking cunt. We were supposed to be partners at a venture and he played me. He ran me out of business and now he just bought my company, making me work for him." He eats my entire ear, making me hear his moans like they are inside me, just as deep as his cock. "I was pissed as fuck about going to work on monday, having to stare that fucker in the eyes and call him boss. But now?" He laughs, licking his finger before shoving it in my ass. I scream like a bitch. "Now the second I look at him, I'm gonna remember how fucking good it felt to slam my cock into his precious little girl. Watching her scream with my finger in her ass."

"Please, don't fuck my ass." I beg "Please, you can have my pussy."

"I can have your pussy?" He makes fun of me. "Well, thank you for giving me permission. Didn't know I need it, since I'm already balls deep in you."

"Y-yes, yes, yes..." I was trying to agree, but now I think I'm moaning. God, he gives good dick. "Just not the ass. P-please"

"Why are you so worried?" He twirls his finger in there making me moan louder. "Are you a virgin in here, Allie? Oh, please, tell me you are."

12