Uncle Jason Lives with Us Pt. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
8.9k words
37.5k
35
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,778 Followers

Uncle Jason Lives with Us, Part II

GINA

I awoke from a very restful sleep last night. I rolled over and saw that John wasn't in bed any longer. I wonder where he is. Off pouting somewhere I suppose.

Today is the day when all my planning pays off. Jason moves in with us! After John's emotional outburst last night I recognized how important it is to make certain everything goes well. He is at a very sensitive point and I don't want to do anything to bollix my plans so I have to be careful. I wish John could see how important this was to me. Given time I am sure he will be able to identify that nothing will change between us.

In fact I am confident that our marriage and relationship will be much stronger once he can see the benefits of me spending some time with Jason. I think he will observe soon enough that Jason can be a big help to him around the house too.

Oh my god, the thought of my two men working together on our home is making me wet! Get a grip Gina, there will be time for that tonight. Me in Jason's bed, with his huge dick filling every inch of me, I can't wait. Shake it off girl; there is work to be done. I shuddered as my thoughts gave me a small orgasm. Life is going to be so good. I know John doesn't see it now, but his life will be better too.

Oh my goodness, look at the time! I better get moving, there's so much to do before Jason gets her at noon.

JOHN

I still can't believe this is happening. Big dick Jason will be here in a few minutes. Gina has been running around like a madwoman. She has the girls all dressed up as if they were going to a birthday party. She even made me put on slacks. Who the hell wears slacks on a Saturday morning?

I'm sitting in my chair just staring at the front door waiting for the inevitable. Part of me wants to just run out the door straight to my attorney's office and file for divorce and say the hell with it, but I know I can't do that. Another part of me wants to go get my gun and just shoot him in the head as soon as he arrives, but I can't do that either. I honestly don't know how I will react when he gets here.

GINA

Jason just sent me a text. He should be here in about 15 minutes. Lunch is ready to be served and the girls are very excited to meet their 'uncle' from back east. John is sitting in the family room pouting. He is pretending to read a magazine, but he hasn't turned a page in 10 minutes. Jesus, he could still screw this up for me. If he messes this up, I will never forgive him. The girls I chatted with online told me that by now John would be very compliant, but he is not. Of course those bitches didn't foresee John recording my initial conversation with him either. Damn, that is a complication!

"John honey, Jason is on his way, he should be here in about 15 minutes. Please behave yourself. You don't want to do anything embarrassing in front of the girls." I pleaded with him. He tossed his magazine onto the coffee table angrily and looked up at me with venom in his eyes.

"I will play my role Gina. Just make sure Mr. Big Dick does the same!"

Please stop calling him that, "His name is Jason. You might let your childish nickname for him slip in front of our daughters. How would that go over?"

"Yeah, we couldn't have them finding out what a whore their mother is now could we?"

"John!"

"I'm sorry. I told you I will play my role, but I am on the very edge here. If he does one little fucking thing, your game will be over, so you better have prepped the asshole VERY well!"

"Jason is a nice young man. He will be very respectful I assure you."

As I walked away from John I said a silent prayer. Please God, don't let Jason do anything stupid."

JOHN

Just as I was about to explode with the absurdity of my situation, June, Sabrina, and Mary came bounding into the family room all screaming at once. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Uncle Jason is here! He just parked outside. Aren't you excited? Come on Daddy, let's go meet him. Their excitement reminded me of why I was still here. They were all grabbing parts of my body and pulling me up from his chair and towards the front door.

Gina was already standing in the open doorway giving a little wave to Jason coming up the front walk as the children dragged me in that direction. I noticed that she was dressed nicely, but modestly like an aunt should be.

I was in a daze and lost in thought. I just knew I couldn't disappoint my girls. I had to hold it together somehow. I had a sudden thought, an impulse really. As I reached the door with my munchkin escorts, I freed my left arm from Mary's grasp and draped it around Gina's shoulder. She quickly glanced at me with a smile on her face from the familiarity of it, and then looked back to Jason coming up the walk.

Well shit!, I thought to myself. Me kicking his ass is out of the question. If I want to commit suicide all I need to do is try to take him on. He looked to be about 6'4'' and around 210 pounds of 19 year old sinewy muscle. With his blond wavy hair and blue eyes he looked like he stepped out of a GQ ad. Shit, shit, shit! I never looked that good on my best day. Note to self, get to a gym and a gun store. Suddenly I was jolted out of my thoughts by Gina's voice.

"Jason I would like to introduce you to my husband John. John, this is my nephew Jason." Gina's voice sounded tentative at best and she was staring at John with pleading eyes.

"It's nice to meet you sir," Jason stated confidently and looked directly into my eyes.

Involuntarily, I extended my hand in greeting, "good to meet you too."

Jason flinched and looked toward Gina unsure how to respond for a split second, but then recovered quickly and gave me a firm but non confrontational handshake.

A nonplussed Gina then proceeded to introduce their daughters to Jason one by one. All three girls extended their hands as their dad had done.

Damn it, why did I do that I chastised myself.

As Gina herded everyone toward the kitchen table for lunch she squeezed my hand and whispered "thank you" in my ear. I didn't respond, but became aware that Gina and I were holding hands as our group traipsed to the table. Gina made a point of insuring that I sat in my usual spot but then seated herself between Jason and I. I understood her actions were deliberate and as a result of her preparations for this exact moment. Throughout the meal Gina frequently touched my shoulder or held my hand when appropriate. While this all appeared innocuous to the casual observer, it was an orchestrated effort to demonstrate to both Jason and I to whom she belonged. She continued to try to engage me in the conversation but soon gave up. I was not comfortable at all and I could tell she was beginning to worry.

It was really a blessing that the girls pretty much monopolized the lunch conversation. They constantly peppered Jason with questions about his life. I wasn't paying attention. I barely touched my food, just pushed it around the plate and my stomach was starting to react like it had last Friday night when all the madness began.

Trying to make it look casual, I stood up and excused myself, announcing to the

table that I needed to go finish the yard work. Jason quickly offered to assist me, but I declined his offer.

"No, B..I mean Jason, I'm sure all the ladies want to help you get organized and settled in. I will handle it, but thanks for the offer." I thought I almost sounded sincere when I spoke and quickly walked out the back door.

Once outside the fresh air helped me to breathe better and had a calming effect on my rebellious stomach. I quickly absorbed myself in my yard work. I always found working in my yard had a calming effect on me and this time was no different. It wasn't until I was almost finished that I became aware that I still was wearing loafers, slacks, and a nice knit collared shirt to do yard work in. "Real smooth John," I grumbled out loud. Then I had a quick thought. Maybe I could just spend the next several years doing yard work and living in the tool shed? Probably not.

A few minutes later Gina came up to me with a glass of iced tea. I really did appreciate the tea and thanked her for it, as I was getting dehydrated from the hard work in the sun.

"Thank you for behaving yourself. I know this isn't easy for you. We have Jason settled and pretty well moved into his room. The girls seem to really like him..."

"He damn well better behave himself around them. I swear to you Gina I will kill him, and you too, if that piece of shit so much as says or does anything inappropriate to my girls."

"I resent that. Of course he won't, he's a good young man..."

"Yeah, a good young man who fucks other men's wives!"

"Look at me John; I love OUR daughters as much as you and I won't let anything remotely inappropriate happen. Jason would never do anything to our girls."

"Gina, if you loved my... our girls as much as I do, we wouldn't be in this position!" I quickly spat out. "Now excuse me and let me finish up out here."

"You can't spend the night out here. It's almost dinner time."

I quickly looked at my watch and was surprised that it was almost 6:00. I'd been doing yard work for almost 5 hours. One good thing anyway, the yard never looked better.

"Gina I can't do this, please undo this somehow. I won't be able to hold it together, I'm begging you again."

Gina put both arms around me and hugged me close, and said as gently as she could into my ear, "Yes, you can. I will help you if you let me. I love you more right now than I ever have. It will be all right." She turned to walk away, then stopped and turned back in my direction. "You need to get the barbeque going for the burgers honey. We will eat on the patio tonight. It's a lovely evening and you have done such a wonderful job on the yard. I think you have ruined a nice pair of shoes and slacks though." She laughed mischievously as she pranced away swinging her hips in an exaggerated manner.

I was right; she was turning into a Stepford wife.

Dinner did go ok; the girls hadn't slowed down their questioning of Jason one bit. I was paying more attention now to what was being discussed. Either Jason was really from the Carolinas or Gina had done a very thorough job of prepping him. He seemed to answer all the questions thrown at him with grace and ease.

After dinner was cleared the kids dragged Jason off into the house to show him something and I grabbed another beer from the cooler. I stretched myself out on one of the lounge chairs and gave a soft sigh of relief that I had gotten through another meal, two down and if my plan works only about 2,200 to go. If it doesn't work, that's about, well best not to think about that.

With a long neck beer in hand Gina plopped herself down on my lap and kissed me hard on the lips before I knew what was happening. She took a long pull of the pilsner.

"I knew you could do this. I promise you this will be ok if you just go with the flow here."

"Gina, are you going to his room tonight?"

"Yes John I am."

My stomach tightened up immediately into a knot, before I could say anything though we both heard the screen door squeak open and slam shut. As we looked towards the sound we saw Jason approaching in a tentative manner.

"Ah excuse me, sorry to interrupt but the girls say they need you for something Gina." He pointed toward the house with his thumb.

She jumped up and headed toward the house. As she passed by him she patted Jason lightly on the shoulder and said in a voice loud enough for John to hear. "Thank you honey, maybe you two can stay out here and talk for a bit and I'll be right back."

Jason stood stock still about six feet away not moving until he heard the noisy screen door squeaking as it closed again.

"Ah sir, I am not sure what to say."

"My name is John not sir, and no, I don't imagine you do know what to say. What can you say to the husband of the woman you're fucking?" Jason immediately saw the very hard look I was giving him and backed away a few more steps.

"Don't run off young man, we definitely need to talk!" I got up right in Jason's face. Well, not right in it. At 5'10" I had to look up to meet Jason's eyes. I could tell that Jason was worried though.

Jason stuttered as he spoke, "Um, G..G..Gina told me you would be ok with this, that you two have an agreement."

"Would you be ok with someone else fucking your wife Mr. Big Dick?" A look of horror crossed Jason's face and he turned to walk away. "Wait Jason, I'm sorry I promised Gina I wouldn't call you that. Don't go." I remembered just in time what was at stake. "Look come sit and we'll talk civilly like adults, I promise."

Jason carefully approached and sat himself slowly on the chaise. He never took his eyes off of me. It was like he was afraid I had a weapon and was going to attack him at any moment. I probably couldn't hurt the SOB even if I had a gun anyway.

I gave a deep sigh after Jason arranged his large frame on the lounger. "Jason, you are right Gina and I have an agreement, but honestly did you really think I would be ok with this whole charade? Those are my daughters in there! I jabbed my finger angrily towards the girls' bedroom. "My daughters, do you understand that? I want an answer from you," I was speaking more calmly now.

"Yes sir I understand they are your daughters and I will treat them with respect. As if they are truly my nieces. And no, I guess I wouldn't expect you to be happy with this arrangement. Maybe I should just go and tell Gina this isn't going to work."

For a split second I was ecstatic, but fortunately I remembered what was at risk and the plan. "Look, I am hanging by a thread here. I am giving you my real feelings on the matter, but I can't mess up our arrangement anymore than you can. I am afraid we are stuck with each other.

"Put yourself in my place for a minute. I've been informed that later tonight with me in our bedroom and my daughters down the hall in theirs, my wife of 18 years is going to go to your room to fuck you because I can no longer satisfy her. Does that sound like something I should be happy about?" Jason looked down at his feet and shook his head no. "And our arrangement is, that if I don't 'cooperate'," I spoke the word as I made air quotes with my fingers, "she will divorce me and try to take my daughters away from me."

Jason looked on in horror as my eyes started to moisten. "So this is the deal, you are stuck here just like me and you will be here for a long time!" I was stabbing angrily at Jason's chest with my right index finger, nearly touching him several times. "You are just going to have to put up with me blowing up occasionally at you. That's the price you're going to have to pay for fucking her, you prick!"

Jason started to get up, "Sit down! We aren't nearly done yet. I promise to try and be as polite as possible, but cut me some slack here."

Again the irritating noise of the screen door movement. Somebody needs to fix that damn thing. Gina came practically running out to them.

"What's going on guys?" Her eyes were dancing back and forth between them and she was shifting her weight back and forth nervously.

"Nothing dear, Jason and I are just getting acquainted a little. I was telling him his responsibilities. You know now that he is living here he will have to pitch in to earn his keep. That sort of thing, isn't that right Jason?"

"Y..Y.. yes that is right, just getting acquainted. I think I am going to go to my room now. Is it all right if I say good night to your daughters John?"

"Yes, tell them I will be in, in a little while to say goodnight too." I sounded trapped, weak, and defeated, and it pissed me off.

"Honey I was watching from the kitchen window. You appeared to be yelling quite a bit at Jason..."

"I admit, I did vent a little, ok maybe a lot. But I did have a very frank conversation with your 'boy toy' about how I expect him to conduct himself. And, I told him my true feelings about this fucked up situation."

"Really John, your language."

"Tough shit!" I squawked at her. "Like I told Mr. Big Dick, you are just going to have to put up with me blowing off steam now and then because this situation sucks. I will remember our agreement, but make sure you do too! When Mary hits 18, you walk away."

"Yes I will remember, now let's go to our bedroom. It's getting late and it's a bit chilly now."

With all the sarcasm I could muster, "Getting anxious to fuck Mr. Big Dick?"

"John please, that kind of talk isn't helping. For the 100th time his name is Jason."

"Well dear wife, I am actually getting better at remembering that, but to say I am a little pissed off right now is an understatement of huge proportion!"

Gina sighed and said, "I tell you what John, if you will make love with me tonight, I won't go to his room. I will stay with you. I know you don't believe me, but I do enjoy having sex with you. I love you with all my heart. It's not that you can't satisfy me, you just can't do it often enough."

"No, you're just going to have to go to him. I am no where near ready to resume having sex with you. I might not ever be ready."

"Ok, but you will be the only one not having sex. And so help me if you even think about going outside our marriage for relief I will divorce you in a heart beat!"

Her attitude was so unbelievably narcissistic I had no response. I just stormed off to our bedroom. Despite my anger I did remember to stop to say goodnight to my girls. They were still extremely excited about Jason living in the house; all I could do was make appreciative sounds concurring with them. I started to break down and had to leave their room. As I turned off the overhead light, I said under my breath, "I sure hope you appreciate what I am doing for you. I hope it is the right thing."

"What did you say Dad?" called out Sabrina.

"I said good night and I love you." My tears were coming freely now as I closed their door and walked to my bedroom.

GINA

I had finished my shower and was combing out my hair contemplating what was about to occur. Part of me was terribly excited and part of me was frightened about John's reaction, but I have never been so aroused. The heightened sexual emotion I was feeling were just as my girl friends had said they would be. There wasn't a drug on the planet that could match the high I was feeling. I was going to take my young lover down the hall from my husband with his full knowledge. God what a high!

When I was ready I glanced over to John who was reading a book in bed as was his usual practice.

"John, I meant what I said; I will stay here with you if you will make love to me." I paused expectantly. He just ignored me.

"The girls are asleep so I will be going now, John." Still getting nothing from him, I turned quietly and left our bedroom. I closed the door gently behind me and headed to Jason's room.

JOHN

Surprisingly I actually fell asleep rather easily. Of course I took two sleeping pills to back up all the alcohol I consumed during and after dinner, so it wasn't actually much of a shock. When I awoke in the morning Gina was wrapped around me just as she always was. I actually felt sick to my stomach because I could smell that she hadn't showered since being with Big Dick Jason. I pulled myself away from my slut of a wife and hurried to the bathroom. I didn't actually vomit, but it was a close call. I cleaned myself up, splashed some cold water on my face, and put on bathrobe. I started downstairs to start the coffee as was my normal routine. Gina still hadn't stirred.

Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,778 Followers