Uncle Mark Visits Bernadette Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmagawd, yes!" He paused. "I mean, not that I would know, you know? Why would I know, uh, how a cheap hooker sucks? I...I...it's what Howard told me!"

I chuckled. "Ha! Okay!" I said sarcastically. I grabbed Penny by her long, blonde hair and leaned down. "You swallow cock like a cheap fucking hooker, too, you fucking cunt," I growled.

"Mmmmmhmmmmggggffff! Mmmmmhmmmmggggffff!" Penny gagged. Penny's hand was quickly under her shorts rubbing her raised clit while my hand was down the back of her shorts running circles around her puckered rosebud.

It wasn't long before Bernadette had a thought to prove she could be a bigger slut than her sexual rival Penny. I know I can do something better than that tiny titted bitch can! Raj's penis left her lips with a "pop". Bernadette looked up at Raj's disappointed face from her knees. "Hey, Raj, how would you like to fuck my titties, huh? How would you like to fuck my big, fat titties?" she asked while she bounced them.

"Uh...uh...yeah, sure!" Bernadette leaned in and wrapped his dark member between her fleshy mounds. "Oh! Oh, wow! They're...they're so soft yet firm!" Raj announced to the room.

Bernadette giggled and began to bounce. The top of his pole poked out the top of her cleavage with each bounce, like a weasel popping out of his hole. Bernadette looked at Raj. "What did Howard tell you about fucking my tits, huh? What does he say?"

Initially, Raj was caught off guard by the question. "Oh! Well, uh, he, uh, he says he likes it, uh, very much."

Bernadette smiled back at him. "Really? That's what he says? Hmmmm, that's all he says? Tell me, Raj, what does he really say about fucking my tits?"

"He...he says he loves fucking your big, fat titties! He says he loves fucking them and then cumming all over them! He says you beg for it so you can lick it off!"

Bernadette giggled and nodded. "Mmmmmhmmmm, I sure do. I love the taste of a mans cum. I can't wait to taste your cum again, Raj," she cooed. "You're so much bigger than Howard. I can't do this with him." She tilted her head down and took his dark purple tip into her mouth each time it popped out of her cleavage.

"Oh! Oh gawd! That...that feels amazing!"

She looked up at Raj with a devilish grin. In her past experiences with bedding Raj and myself, she didn't want Howard's name mentioned. It made her feel guilty for brief moments. But this time was somehow different. She found herself getting turned on by Raj telling her what Howard was telling him. "What does he say about my blow jobs, Raj? What does he tell you about me sucking his cock?" she asked while she continued to bounce. She quickly took Raj back into her mouth each time her body lowered.

"He...he...ohmagawd! He, uh, he says you suck his dick like a pro. He says...oh god! He says you can, uh, can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I always thought he was full of shit! Now I believe him!"

She looked at him again and giggled. Her lips were curled into a wicked grin. "Does he tell you what he calls me when we're having sex? Huh? Did he tell you that, Raj?" He went back into her mouth.

"Oh god! Uh, yeah. He, uh, he said he calls you, um, his nasty little whore."

She looked into his contorted face. "Mmmmhmmm, that's right. Who's nasty little whore am I now?"

"Uh...uh...mine?"

She nodded. "Mmmmhmmm. He asks me to do all kinds of nasty things. Does he tell you that? Does he tell you the nasty things I do for him?"

"He...he...he tells me some stuff, yeah, sure. Ohmagawd, that feels so good!"

"Mmmmmm, you'll be surprised what I'll do for a big, thick cock," she purred.

Penny was steaming in more ways than one. Her cunt was throbbing. Her brain was racing. That big titted bitch, nasty little whore! She pulled her head out of my lap and stood up.

I looked into her face. "Who the fuck told you to stop sucking, bitch?!"

She peeled off her shorts and g-string. Her tan, lithe body stood there before me. She was a vision of sluttiness. Her eyes twinkled. "Oh, we're not done yet, you rat bastard." She climbed into my lap. "You'd better buckle up, buttercup. I want you to fuck me with big, thick cock of yours," she murmured lustily.

"Well then climb aboard the good time train, slut," I sneered.

She climbed onto the couch with her knees on either side of me. She placed her hands on the back of the old couch above my shoulders. Her face was inches away from mine, giving me a crooked grin and fuck-me eyes. I held my pole still while she hovered over it. She slowly lowered herself down. Her body shivered when her juicy lips touched my swollen tip. She bit her lip and pressed down. She paused. Then pressed again.

Suddenly, she was sitting in my lap.

"Holy crap on a cracker!" she barked loudly.

"Jesus Christ you're fucking tight!" I announced.

"That's because you're fucking huge! Fuck! Gah!" she gasped when I sucked a pointed nipple between my lips and nibbled.

She laid her forehead on my shoulder and began to slowly rise and fall in my lap. My hands were on her hips while my lips switched from one perky tit to the other.

The room was quickly filled with moans and cries. It smelled like sex. The two women wrapped their flesh around their respective poles and bounced like they were on trampolines.

Watching me plow Penny like a mule through a field was too much for Raj. He was the first to go. His face contorted. "Oh geez! Oh geez! I...I..." he groaned while sweat rolled down his face.

Bernadette wrapped her fleshy mounds around him harder and bounced even more aggressively. "You what, Raj? You what? Are you gonna cum all over my big, fat titties, huh? Say it. Tell me how you're gonna cover my tits with your cum," she cooed.

"Yes! Yes! I...I...I'm going to cum all over your sweet titties! Oh yes! They're going to be covered in my sweet love juice! Suck it, Howard!"

Love juices?! she thought. "Yeah, Raj, show me how a real man cums!"

Penny's muscles began to quiver around my large muscle that was buried inside her. "Fuck yeah, Raj! Give it to her! Cover that bitch in cum!"

Raj's body tensed. "Oh God! Oh God! Here it...here it...here it cummmmsssssaaaahhhhh!"

Bernadette watched Raj's face twist with a self-satisfied grin when a string of white shot out of Bernadette's massive cleavage and splashed across the bottom of her chin and across her throat.

"Oh, yeah, baby! That's it!" Bernadette shouted with glee. Another cord rose up and curled over the top of one breast. "Oooooo, yeah!" She looked down and watched several more thick spurts shoot up, covering the tops of her mounds in glossy white.

Raj jumped. "Oh gawd!" Bernadette had taken him into her mouth, sucking him hard and fast, to get every last drop from his vein. She finally lifted her head and released him with a pop. Raj fell back into the chair. "Oh gawd...ohmagawd," he panted.

Bernadette raised a coated breast up and ran her tongue across the top of it. She gulped and hummed, "Mmmmmm, good job, Raj." She smiled and scooped another glob off with her tongue.

Watching Raj coat Bernadette's globes, that she was totally jealous of, was enough for Penny. Her lower muscles clenched around mine. Her face buried into my shoulder while she twerked furiously in my lap.

"Oh fuck! Oh motherfuck! You...you...oh fuck! You...fat...cocked...bastard! Oh fuck me!"

"Ha! You're tight little slut cunt's gonna cum, isn't it? Show me what a slutty cunt does when it cums! C'mon, you fuckin' slut, cum for me! Put on a show!"

Her body jerked. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Gonna cum! You're gonna make my slutty little cunt cum! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh ggggaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Her body spasmed around my pole while a herd of thunder and lightning tore through her tight body. I threw my hips into her, tossing her into the air like a ragdoll, allowing her to ride my mast like a fireman slides down his pole. Bernadette fingered her pounding slit and molested her sticky tits while Raj stroked himself, both enjoying the show Penny was putting on.

Penny's body finally fell against mine. Then she felt my stir inside her. She raised and looked at me in disbelief. "Holy crap on a cracker! You didn't cum?!" I gave her a wicked look and shook my head. "Oh shit! Well, that's a first!"

"After that orgasm, you owe me," I said. I grabbed her hips and started to push her off me.

"Owe you? What...what the hell does that mean?!" She didn't fight me and lifted herself out of my lap until she was standing in front of me wearing nothing but a quizzical, concerned look on her face.

I smiled and grabbed her hips while Raj and Bernadette looked on, anxious to see what was coming next. "Here, turn around," I said as I twisted her body.

"Turn arou...oh! Wait! What...what...what the...no way!"

I chuckled. "Oh yeah, way! Now, c'mere, back up." I grabbed her hips and pulled her back. Her mouth said one thing. Her body said another. She parted her legs and backed up over mine. I grabbed her hips and began to pull her down.

"You're gonna split me wide open with that fucking thing!" Penny protested.

I felt a wicked grin cross my face. "I'm gonna fuckin' ruin this tight little ass. And you're gonna fuckin' love it! Now, c'mere," I hissed.

She didn't have to go far before her quivering bunghole was touching my thick tool. Her ass was slick with her juices, as was my prod. She gripped my throbbing shaft and held it steady. Her puckered rosebud began to open. The head began to slide in. Penny gasped. I watched a chill run up her spine. She bit her lip. The swollen tip slipped past her nervous sphincter. I thrusted my hips.

Her head snapped back. "OH fuck! Mother fuck!" she cried out. We both settled on the couch.

"He's huge, isn't he?" Bernadette squeaked with a smile while Raj's cum dripped off her gumdrop nipples.

"Jesus Christ! I think I feel him in my throat!" Penny exclaimed while she sat in my lap, trying to get used to the feeling of my log shoved up her ass.

"Oh, ya big baby. He fucks my ass all the time!" Bernadette said, beaming at Penny.

Penny glared at Bernadette. "You're such a fucking slut!"

Bernadette smiled inside. I've finally out slutted the slut! she thought to herself while Raj sat behind her, unconsciously, slowly stroking himself.

I grabbed Penny's hips tight and lifted. "Jesus Christ you're tight! It's like your ass is sucking me in! I think you need to take in the ass more often!"

She turned and looked at me over her shoulder. "I take it in the ass plenty, mister! But, damn! You're fucking huge!"

She yelped when I threw my hips in the air. "C'mon, let's go, slut. Let's see what you can do."

Penny placed her feet flat on the ground and slowly began to raise and lower herself while I had my hands firmly on her hips. It wasn't long before she had her hands on my knees, gradually picking up steam.

"Ohmagawd," she moaned. "You feel so fucking good! Ohmagawwwwd!"

"You like a big, fat cock up your ass, huh? Tell me how much you love it, slut!"

"Ohmagawd! I love a big, fat cock fucking my ass! Oh hell yeah!"

I motioned to Bernadette. "Bernadette, c'mere for a second."

Bernadette was mesmerized by the sight of my pole gliding in and out of her friend and sexual arch rival's ass. Penny was lost in a world of cock worship and had forgotten where she was. My words startled both women.

"Huh? Why?" Bernadette asked.

I grinned back at her. "So Penny can lick that cum off your tits."

Both women said in unison, "Do what?!"

I motioned to Bernadette again while Penny continued to land in my lap. "C'mon, let Penny lick those fuckers clean. C'mon, Penny, you want to lick that cum off her tits, don't you, slut?"

Penny had been with women before. And she had always been envious of Bernadette's knockers. She nodded her head and smiled. Her eyes sparkled. "Mmmmmhmmmm."

"Umm, well, yeah, sure, okay," Bernadette murmured hesitantly as she took her place in front of Penny's bouncing body. She had never experienced a woman's touch before. Before she knew it, Penny roughly gripped her globes and had a cum coated nipple sucked into her mouth. "OH!" Bernadette gasped. She was pleasantly surprised at how another woman's soft hands and lips felt on her body.

Penny was surprised at how firm Bernadette's breasts were. She had expected mounds that size would be saggy and soft when freed from their restraints. But Bernadette's were as firm and perky as her own smaller tits. Now she was really jealous. She sucked and licked Raj's salty spunk from her friend's pink nipples and milky white skin.

Bernadette's eyes suddenly flew open. Her eyebrows lifted into her hairline. She rose onto the balls of her feet. "Oh sweet baby Jesus! Holy shit!" she squealed when Penny stabbed her soaked slit with two fingers. Penny gave a muffled giggle. Between blowing and tit fucking Raj, having him blow his load on her, watching Penny impale herself on my sword, and now Penny lapping at her flesh, she had worked herself into a frenzy. While unexpected, the sudden insertion kicked her into another gear. "Ohmagawd, that feels so good!" she squealed.

Knowing exactly what a woman wants, Penny worked her magic fingers on Bernadette's swollen lips and vibrating button. In her already excited state, it didn't take long for Bernadette to reach liftoff.

Bernadette's legs began to tremble. "Oh mother Mary! Oh dear Lord! That...that...that feels so good!" she moaned. Penny pressed on Bernadette's enraged kernel. She lifted onto the balls of her feet. She pulled Penny's face into her bosom. "Ohmagawd! That's it! Right there! Oh God! Oh God! Oh gaaaaaaaa!"

Penny felt Bernadette's muscles contract around her inserted fingers. That and the feeling of Raj's cum transferring onto her face from Bernadette's bouncing mounds brought a smile to her face.

Just as Bernadette's cursing began to quiet, the room filled with a flash. Our heads turned in the direction it came from, only to see Raj looking at his phone, grinning and nodding his head.

"Oh ya! That's my new screensavah!"

Bernadette's chin dropped while Penny went back to lapping at her breasts. "Raj! Did...did...did you just take a picture of us, you know..."

Raj nodded. "Oh ya! You should see the look on your face! That's gre-e-e-at!"

Before Bernadette had a chance to fully wrap her head around the fact that Raj now had a photo of her in the throes of ecstasy, I interrupted. I nodded at Raj's fresh hard on. "Hey Raj, why don't you bring that bone over here. Bernadette's got a hole that needs some attention," I said with a wink and a smile.

Bernadette was having trouble focusing with Penny's hand still pummeling her slit and the tongue lashing she was giving her. "Wait...what?" Bernadette asked.

Raj was already behind her and pulling her hips back. Her rosebud shivered when the tip of his rod touched it. The chill ran all the way up her spine.

Raj looked at me. "Oooo ya, this hole definitely needs some attention."

Bernadette looked at me. She was biting her lip. I smiled at her. "C'mon, Bernadette, you love a good, hard cock shoved up your ass."

"Yeah, I know, but...OH HOLY FATHER! Fuck!" Before she could finish her thought, Raj was balls deep in her ass. "Jesus Christ! You're gonna split me in two with that huge cock of yours!"

"Mmmmm, Bernadette! Your ass is so tight! It's squeezing my cock so hard! You're such a little white veshya!"

Raj and I began to pound our respective holes. The girls bounced back and forth, up and down. Suddenly, without warning, Penny had her hand behind Bernadette's head and pulled her forward. The feeling of Penny's lips against her own felt oddly sensual. The taste of Raj's cum was still on Penny's lips, although it seemed to have a different taste. Without a second thought, Bernadette was returning Penny's kisses with her own. I molested Penny's firm tits while Raj gripped Bernadette's ample hips.

This went on for what seemed like hours but was actually only a few minutes. I could see Raj's face beginning to contort. My thighs were on fire. The girls felt the throbbing in their stretched asses.

I grabbed Penny by the hips and lifted. "C'mon! Get up! Get up!"

Penny spun her head around. "Wait...huh?!" Raj and Bernadette looked at me like I'd lost my mind.

"C'mon! Let's go! Get on your knees! Get on your fucking knees! You, too, Bernadette! C'mon, let's go!"

My aggressive tone caught the room by surprise. Bernadette and Penny quickly dropped to their knees side by side, waiting for my next command.

I sneered at Raj. "It's time to give these cunts a shower!"

A broad smile crossed Raj's face. "Ooooo ya! Good idea!"

I looked down at Penny. "C'mon, hold 'em up! Hold those fuckin' cum catchers up!"

Penny cupped her breasts and looked up at me with twinkling eyes and a wicked smile. "Ooooo yeah, baby! Give it to me! I wanna see you cum! Come on, baby, do it!"

I stood over her and stroked my man muscle hard and fast. "Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Hold 'em up! Here it comes!" My body shivered. My head flew back. "Gggaaaaahhhhh!"

A thick, white rope crashed into her sternum and spread across Penny's chest. "Oooo yeah, baby, give it to me!" she exclaimed.

A second and third wave gushed out and splashed her fabulous perky tits. I grabbed the top of her head and pulled her into me. Her mouth opened wide and my throbbing tool dove into her throat. She sucked and swallowed as hard as she could, draining my vein.

Bernadette followed suit. She cupped her massive mounds and smiled up at Raj. "Come on, Raj, let's see what you've got. Give it to me, big boy!" she squealed.

Raj looked down at her with darkened eyes. "Oooo ya! I'm gonna give it to you! I'm gonna give it to you good!"

Quite unexpectedly, he grabbed the top of Bernadette's blonde head. He held it steady and moved in close until the swollen tip of he caramel colored tool was touching her forehead, stroking it like a man possessed.

"Oh ya! Oh ya! Cumming! Cumming! Cummminggggaaaaa!"

Having just shot a load not 20 minutes ago, he hadn't refueled. A spurt of milky white popped out onto Bernadette's forehead. Three more spurts of spunk oozed out. It began to run down the bridge of her nose and across her eyebrows. He finally slid it down until it pressed against her lips. She opened wide and hungrily took him in.

After the girls had sucked us dry, we withdrew and stepped back to survey the damage. Penny's tan upper torso glistened with a thin white coating. It slid off her erect nipples and fell onto her thighs. A pool began to form on the creaky old floor. Bernadette swiped her fingers across her eyes, wiping the goop away and sucking her fingers dry. They were beautiful.

Bernadette and Penny looked at each other with crooked smiles when Raj and I high fived each other. Bernadette was the first to rise off her knees.

"I need a shower," she squeaked as she turned to walk up the stairs.

I looked at Raj with a crooked grin. "Send me a copy of that picture."

"Ooo! Yeah, yeah, sure!" he nodded.

Penny raised her hand while still on her knees. "Oh! Me, too!"

The words stopped Bernadette in her tracks half way up the stairs. "Oh, what the hell. Send me a copy, too." She paused, then shot daggers at Raj. "But you'd better not ever show Howard! Or, I swear to God, you'll never get another blowjob from me ever again! Got it, bub!"

The thought of never having Bernadette smoke his pole again put the fear of God into Raj. "Yeah yeah! Got it! I swear! Cross my heart and hope to die!"

Penny climbed off her knees. She swiped a finger across her chest and stuck it between her sexy red lips. She gave me a wicked grin and said, "You made a helluva mess." She turned for the stairs. "Hang on, Bernadette! I'll join you in that shower!"