Uncle Marty Pt. 02

Story Info
I visit my brother's son place for round 2.
5.2k words
4.5
15.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spinoff of my Brotherly Love series where my brother's son discovers his uncle's special talents...Part 2

***

I never thought "tomorrow" would arrive, but it did, and I woke up with my small penis tenting my panties thinking about what I was going to do today. Rose was sound asleep next to me as I thought about what had transpired between my brother's son Junior and I, and what was going to happen today.

I was always impressed with the size of my brother's cock, which explains why I was addicted to it the first time I swallowed it and why he was the lucky recipient of so many blowjobs from me when we were growing up. I would have been happy to suck his dick the rest of my life but then his son Junior showed me a cock on a completely different level. Junior was hung like a horse and I got my first taste of it just 5 days ago and I was going to get another taste today! I had a pool of pre-cum forming on the end of my little penis just thinking about it.

Junior kept my sexual tension at a fever pitch all week long by sending me text messages reminding me what I had done and who I really was along with pictures of me sucking his cock and pictures of his cock at various stages of erection. I saved them all and used them as my jerkoff material all week long. As I lay next to my sleeping wife, I thought about what I was going to wear to Junior's place and how I was going to enjoy his massive slab of man meat. I would have much more time today to make love to that beautiful beast and that's exactly what I planned to do.

Rose started to wake so I rolled towards her and gave her a good morning kiss and asked her if she wanted me to fix her breakfast.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you honey, since you'll be working at Junior's today, I asked your brother Benny if he'd like to hang out for a while and maybe grab some lunch together. Besides, I haven't seen that beautiful cock of his in over 2 weeks so I'm grossly overdue," Rose said with a smile on her face.

I noticed that she was rubbing her pussy mound as she talked about the two of them together again and I couldn't blame her because my little penis could never satisfy her like his big cock does. Ever since she caught me dressed like a woman servicing his cock, she has claimed his cock as her own and uses it whenever she has the need. I occasionally get to fluff his cock before he fucks her, lick them clean after he's fucked her, and suck his dick when she's not around to do so herself. I can't complain because she's happy and I'm happy too. Little does she know that his son has a much better cock than he does. I planned to keep that my little secret!

Rose headed downstairs to make some coffee, so I took advantage of the empty bathroom and began preparing myself for today's activities. I shaved what little hair I had around my little penis and balls and between my butt crack. I also shaved the little bit of hair I had on my chest. When I was done, I dried off and pulled out my hidden stash of fem-wear items and chose a pair of light pink see-through string bikini panties that framed my little package nicely. I also grabbed the matching see-through bra but I decided to wait until I left the house to put it on. Rose knew of my sissy ways, but I didn't want her to know that it extended beyond what she witnessed with my brother.

I grabbed a bag from the closet and tossed the matching bra into it along with a realistic set of falsies and a blonde bob-cut wig I bought earlier in anticipation of my day with Junior. I had already tried them both on when Rose wasn't around, and I was shocked at how real the tits looked and how girly the wig made me look. Junior was definitely going to enjoy this! I tossed in my favorite shade of lipstick, a tube of mascara, slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed downstairs. Rose had the coffee ready and asked me what was in the bag as I reached from cup of joe.

"Oh, just some stuff I need for the wood working project I'll be helping Junior with today," I said.

"It's nice of you to help Junior out honey, I think he looks up to you," said Rose.

I giggled a little inside hearing those words because I was the one looking up to him while I was on my knees worshiping his man-cock! Just then, I got a text from Junior saying his wife Lynn was packing up to leave and should be gone in the next 30 minutes. I gave my wife a kiss and said I'd see her later tonight. I headed out and headed towards Junior's place with a quick stop in a local park where I pulled into an vacant part of the park so I could slip my bra and falsies on under my t-shirt, paint my eyelashes with mascara, and add a kiss of hot-pink lipstick to my lips. I looked and felt sexy and I was so proud of myself. I exited the park and smiled at a couple that passed me and did a double take. As I continued my journey to Junior's place, I wondered whether or not my brother was at my place boning my wife or getting his dick sucked by her. Visions of the two of them going at it, and visions of my brother's big cock sliding in and out of my wife, danced through my head. My panties tented a bit just thinking about it.

Fifteen minutes later I turned on to Junior's street and started to pull into his drive but quickly aborted my turn and drove past their place because his wife Lynn was walking to the car and hadn't left yet. Whew, close call, I thought. I gave her 5 minutes and then headed back slowly before pulling into their drive when I didn't see her car there. My heart was racing at the near catch. I checked my makeup, adjusted my boobs, and hopped out the car and headed directly to the front door. I expected the door to be unlocked but I'm guessing Lynn locked it by instinct. I rang the doorbell and stood on the porch waiting for Junior to answer it. I was worried that one of the neighbors would see me if he didn't come quickly. Fortunately for me, he did and I quickly entered before closing the door behind me.

"Girl, don't you look hot," exclaimed Junior looking me up and down and all around.

He stepped closer to me and rubbed my boobs with one hand while rubbing my pantied-ass with the other. I could feel the heat from his body. He rotated himself so he was standing behind me and moved his hand off my ass and onto my other boob. As he massaged my fake tits, he pressed him manhood between the crack of my ass, then slid his right hand off my boob and down to my crotch. His hand covered my little penis with ease, and he massaged it while massaging my boob and pressing his manhood into from behind.

"Are you ready for my cock baby." Junior asked bringing his face close to mine and breathing heavy on me.

I just pushed back on his cock and ground my ass into it, burying deeper between my panty-covered pillows and moan. I want him so bad and I want to please him so bad.

"Give it to me Junior, give me all you've got baby," I say in return.

"Settle down missy, or you'll cream your pretty panties," Junior chimed back. "Let's go downstairs where we have room to play and I can give you what you really want".

Junior led me to through the house and to the basement which was nicely finished with a bar, pool table, home movie theater, and a video game area. He led me to the far end of the basement where we reached a door. Before opening it, he reached into a box that was sitting on a shelf next to the door and pulled out two half-masks, one that was solid black and another that was pink with a rhinestone outline. He handed me the pink one and put the black one on himself saying that we never go into this room without a mask on and we never refer to one another by our real names. I was puzzled by his comments, but I put the pink mask on and then followed behind him as he opened the door and entered.

I was stunned by the contents of the room: a king-sized poster bed, studio lights, cameras on tripods, a big screen tv, a stereo sound system, and another man wearing a black mask. His presence shocked me and I was just about to ask who he was when Junior placed his finger over my mouth and reminded me of the rules he shared before entering the room.

"Your wife HAS to know about this. I thought you told me that she didn't put out," I said in confusion and disbelief.

"My wife might be conservative on the outside but she has a kinky streak that runs all the way to her core," replied Junior as he lit a joint and took a big puff before passing it to me.

I hadn't smoked pot in ages but my head was spinning so much from all of this, that I took the joint and inhaled, holding it until it's effects permeated my body and then passing it back to Junior who walked the joint over the man behind the camera.

"My wife knows everything about this place. In fact, she knows that you're here and she knows why you are here. She didn't go on a shopping spree, she's on her way over to your house to hang out with your wife. And the man behind the camera is her brother, I'll give you a proper introduction once we leave this room," Junior said smiling and walking the joint back to me.

Fuck me, I thought to myself, fuck me. Not only does my brother know about my sissy ways, my wife knows, my brother's son knows, his wife knows, and so does her brother! I just wanted to shrink and disappear but instead, I took a couple more hits from the joint and had to sit down on the edge of the bed before I fell over. I took one last hit and passed the roach back to Junior. I was higher than a kite and I was beginning to like it.

Junior stepped forward and asked me if I was ready to which I replied "I was born ready". He looked over at his brother-in-law and said "action" then turned his attention to me again.

"So, does your wife know that you're dressed like this sissy?" he asked.

"No, she doesn't and if she did, she wouldn't approve of it," I said in a soft voice.

"Take your shirt and pants off sissy, I want to see what you have under them," Junior demanded.

I stood up and took a moment to make sure I could stand on my feet, then I pulled my t-shirt over my head exposing my see-through pink bra and fake tits I was wearing. Junior smiled and reached over to squeeze them. I then slid my fingers inside my waistband and let them drop. I stepped out of my shorts and kicked them aside then looked at Junior as I stood there in my see-through panties and bra with m fake tits pointing at him. My little penis shrunk even smaller at my embarrassment of being dressed like this while being filmed by his brother-in-law. Junior asked me to spin around slowly so he could take it all in but I wasn't sure if it was for his benefit or the camera's. I did as he asked noticing that his brother-in-law was smiling as I turned passed him.

"Tell me what you came here for dressed like a girl sissylips," demanded Junior, "tell everyone why you are here".

"I want to suck your cock," I said quietly with my head looking down.

"I'm sorry, sissylips, I didn't hear you. Can you repeat yourself only louder this time?" asked Junior.

"I want to suck your dick," I responded loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Why would a grown-ass married man want to dress up like a girl and suck dick," Junior asked in return.

He was really making the most of this and while it certainly felt uncomfortable to me, it also was feeding the hidden submissive side of me. I wanted nothing more than to be dressed like a woman and being used to please a man.

"Because I'm a submissive sissy who's penis is nothing more than an oversize clitty, so the only thing I'm really good at is sucking cock and making my cunt available to real men like you. May I suck your cock now," I replied.

Junior responded by pushing my shoulders down until I had dropped to my knees and my face was directly opposite where I knew his massive manhood rested.

"Do what you do best sissylips. Show the world how you make love to your nephew's man-sized cock," said Junior.

I didn't waste any time gaining access to his manhood. I quickly pulled down his gym shorts and his flaccid cock in all it's glory hung down between his legs.

I reached up and wrapped my left hand around his cock and raised it towards my lips. I licked the end of his massive cock and licked up and down the shaft several times. I sucked one ball into my mouth and then the other, and the two together made my cheeks bulge out. I licked my way up his now hard cock and worked the bulbous head in and out of my mouth for a minute, making sure to rub my tongue under the head of his cock while I did. I pot that I had consumed was making this experience better than any cock sucking session I had ever had. I was putting on a show for Junior's brother-in-law, the camera he was running, and for especially for Junior. This was the second time I had sucked Junior's cock and I wasn't just sucking it, I was making love to it. My pink see-through panties were tenting too, which was another indicator of just how exciting this was for me.

"Look at this cocksucker go at it! She acts like she hasn't had cock for months when we both know she was sucking this exact dick less than a week ago. She's obviously a cock whore who needs to be fed cock more often and I'm going to make sure that she gets what she needs," said Junior while he pumped his manly cock through my hand and into my mouth.

"Even her panties are tenting with excitement. I've never seen a clitty grow big enough to tent a woman's panty until now," Junior said laughing a bit.

My little penis hadn't been this hard in decades and I wasn't using Viagra! I was hard because I was sucking dick and I couldn't be happier. I reached down to feel my tented panties and noticed that the see-through panel was wet with precum. Could I be any more of a cocksucking sissy? I think not.

I returned my free hand to Junior's massive balls which I massaged as I stroked his dick with my other hand and slurped and moaned while sucking his dick.

"You suck dick better than my wife," Junior proclaimed, "and if you keep this up, I'm going to reward you with a nice hot creamy load of sissy juice".

I moaned again at his approval and what I knew would be coming my way shortly. I slowed my pace down in order to avoid making Junior cum too quickly. It was MY turn to enjoy his dick and I was determined to stretch it out for as long as I could. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and licked it up and down while looking straight up at him. I slid one hand inside my panties and started to stroke my big clitty. I licked and licked his cock never losing eye contact with him and moaning while I did. I ran my tongue in the opening at the end of his cock, sucked his bulbous head in and pulled it back out making a loud popping sound in the process. I returned my lips to his balls and teabagged them.

"Mmmm, I can feel the cream churning in my balls sissylips. You ready to be rewarded for your efforts," asked Junior.

I returned my attention to his cock because I wasn't about to miss a single drop of cum. I worked his massive cock with mouth hands as it slid in and out of my mouth. Junior placed a hand on each side of my head and started to face fuck me. I nearly choked but I was determined to show him that I was woman enough to handle whatever he gave me.

. I kept my lips wrapped around his massive cock and let my tongue slide up and down it as he face-fucked me.

His cock started to swell, and I knew I needed to back my head towards the end of his cock so there was room for his cream to fly. I stroked his hard dick with both hands and sucked the head of his dick and looked up to see him tilting his head back and opening his mouth. His legs started to tremble, and his knees buckled as he unleashed a flood of cum down my throat while continuing to thrust in and out of my mouth. I swallowed repeatedly, making sure not to waste a single drop and when his cock stopped throbbing and spewing cum down my throat, I returned to sucking his dick to make sure no cum was left behind. I continued to suck even thought Junior's cock was starting to go limp. He finally reached down and pushed my head away with one hand while pulling his cock back with another.

"Damn, cocksucker, take it easy! You're going to suck my insides out!" complained Junior.

I smiled a little with pride knowing that I took everything Junior had to give me. I licked my lips and swallowed again as Junior pulled his pants up and tucked his big dick inside them. He looked over to his brother-in-law and asked him if he wanted some of this "cock whore" to which his brother-in-law quickly responded, "hell yeah". I guess I was going to get "seconds" tonight and I certainly wasn't going to complain.

Junior slipped behind the camera and his brother-in-law walked towards me. He had a noticeable bulge in his pants, no doubt from what he just witnessed between Junior and I. That actually gave me goosebumps because I knew that my actions was the reason he was already hard. He told me to sit on the edge of the bed which I did. In doing so, I noticed that Junior had taken the camera off the tripod and was moving about with it. I sat on the edge of the bed and Junior's brother-in-law came up to me, strip of his clothes, and stepped between my legs. His cock was standing straight out and was much smaller than Junior's and more like Junior's Dad. He reached down and pulled my panties off my legs and tossed them towards me causing them to land on my face. He then scooped up my legs and threw them over his shoulders.

"Are you ready to lose your cherry sissyfuck?" he asked.

I wasn't ready for this but then again, I was. I have been fucking myself with my wife's dildos when she was away and I dreamed of being fucked with a real cock. Now it was going to happen. Junior's brother-in-law spit on his hand and then rubbed it around his cock before pointing his dick at my opening and pushing his body forward. I knew I needed to relax and that's exactly what I did. I wanted to enjoy my first fuck and make it a memorable one. Junior had taken the camera off the tripod and was standing next to us filming both my facial expressions and his brother-in-law's cock entire my cunt. My mouth was open as the head of his cock pierced my opening. He pulled back a bit and then pushed forward some more and then repeated this several times until his cock was buried in my cunt.

"Damn, this bitch has one tight pussy. It's obvious that she's a virgin and I'm happy to be her first," said Junior's brother-in-law.

I couldn't believe I was finally being fucked like a real woman! It felt so good and I just wanted more. I started to pump myself up and down on the cock inside of me while Junior's brother-in-law pulled my hips back and thrust his cock balls-deep into me. My little penis and cum sack were bouncing around as he fucked me like he meant it. I could feel his dick against my prostate, and it was if he was hitting my g-spot. I started to leak cum out of my limp penis and then squirted cum uncontrollably.

"Looks like our little bitch is enjoying her fucking. Fuck her harder and let's see if you can make her cum again," chanted Junior.

Between the buzz from the pot and the pleasurable feelings I was getting from the cock that was pounding my cunt, I was about to pass out. The speed of the pounding increased, and I knew he wasn't going to last long. My eyes were rolling back in my head and I was moaning in ecstasy yelling "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me like the sissy cocksucking whore I am". That just caused him to fuck me harder and harder until his cock started to swell and I knew he was ready to explode. Just before he did, he pulled out and stroked his cock a couple of times before spraying his cum all over my cum sack and tiny penis.

"Motherfucker that was good," he said, "that is the best pussy I've had in a long time!"

He backed away by Junior kept filming, getting a close-up of my gaping and throbbing pussy opening and my cum-covered sissy parts. I reached down and combined our cum together and then took my cum-covered fingers and shoved them in my cunt. I continued fucking myself with my cum-covered fingers as I stroked my limp clitty. Junior kept filming as I stroked away. I could feel myself getting ready to cum so I squeezed my clitty to build back-pressure and then released it causing my cum to shoot all the way up to my face where my mouth was wide open and tongue sticking out to catch it. Junior filmed the entire scene and didn't stop until I stuck my cum-covered fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean like I was sucking a cock.

12