Uncle Noah Takes Care of His Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean looked up at him biting her lip, "W-well yeah I know. I mean that's not why I-" She huffed and then whispered "You're married a-and you just cheated on your wife with me, you sister's daughter. I-I-I'm not just a slut, that's like harlot whore shit a-a-and I-" She looked at her uncle with desperation almost on the brink of tears. "I really- I really liked it." The words came out like a whine.

Uncle Noah nodded, grin still plastered to his face, "I'm glad Jeanie, because I don't think that should be a bad thing. I could even help you explore that 'harlot whore shit' if you want." The sound of a buzzing phone interrupted them and her uncle took his phone out of his pocket, he looked at the screen before typing something. "Stick your tongue out for me Jeanie." he flicked his gaze up from his phone at her before looking back down, "Just real quick sweetie."

With a sigh, Jean did as asked, and before she could understand why, her Uncle's phone clicked several times with the sound of picture taking and Jean pulled her tongue back in and clamped her mouth shut.

"If you do feel like exploring a little, My wife's gonna be out of town next weekend and it'll be just you and me if you want to come over." Uncle Noah smirked as he put his phone back in his pocket before turning to unlock the bathroom door. "We can have a movie marathon and sleepover like old times. I'm sure we'll have a better game to play this time." He turned then and left, closing the door behind him. Jean was left alone to clean up not only herself but the mess their debauchery had made.

12