Uncle Santa's Little Helpers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down, and I could see Michelle squirting her cum on Santa's cock. Michelle rolled onto the bed at Santa's Side. I rolled on top of Michelle into a sixty-nine position. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on her freshly, first fucked bald vagina! I buried my face in Michelle's bald vulva, marveling at the taste and texture of her slick lips and clitoris. I had much greater access to the cum fluids leaking out of her. I felt Santa's bulbous cock head at my own slick bald vagina. He was sliding across my lips, parting my lips with its tip holding it at the entrance of my love canal. I was so ready for Santa to penetrate me for the first time, just as he had Michelle a few minutes before. Then his cock was gone from my pussy! I looked down my body and saw Michelle had it in her mouth! Michelle pulled his cock out of her mouth and guided it back to my love tunnel. She slid it across my lips and back to my hole entrance. I felt her lips on my clit as Santa pushed the tip of his cock head in. I yelped with delight, the feeling was so new and wonderful, as he pushed his cock further in. I could feel the cockhead traversing down my canal. Michelle gasped, as I pulled her labia lips into my mouth, pulling and turning from side to side with my teeth. I froze as Santa slid his cock all the way in. I felt so full my own vaginal lips stretched, I could feel his cock head deep within me, his balls against the back of my vulva.

Michelle's lips were sucking my clit! Santa began a slow fucking rhythm as he squeezed and massaged my ass. I ground my hips in slow circles, I looked down between Michelle and my body, she had Santa's balls in her mouth as he was fucking me! He slapped my ass as he started pounding me at a fast tempo. My legs were quivering, I was flooding Michelle's face with my cum juices. Santa pulled out of me, Michelle grabbed his cock, catching his cum on her lips. She put his cock in her mouth, milking his balls with her fingers. I repositioned myself, my face next to hers. I kissed Nick's cum off her cheeks Michelle turned her head and deeply frenched kissed me, her tongue probing my mouth. I could taste my cum mixed with Nick's. I was in post-orgasmic bliss. My body tingled, I was content, I started to drift off to sleep, sandwiched between Nick and Michelle.

I awoke a few hours later, Michelle and I were cuddled on either side of Nick. I knew Mom and Dad would be home soon, and it wouldn't be a good scene if they found us in here with Uncle Nick. I Shook Michelle awake and led her back through the bathroom to my bedroom. We dressed just in time as we heard my parents arrive home. Mom and Dad greeted Michelle; they took her into a three-way hug. Telling Michelle how happy they were to have her as a Christmas guest. Nick emerged from his room and said he would get dinner as my parents went to their room to change.

At dinner, Michelle announced this was the best Christmas holiday that she ever had. "Jen is so much more than my sorority sister. I feel like you're all my family." We all joined hands, Me holding Uncle Nick's and Michelle's hand. Mom said she would be starting the Christmas dinner tomorrow. Uncle Nick said he would be heading out early to play Santa for the underprivileged children at the town community center.

After dinner, we all watched Christmas shows on the living room TV. After the third or fourth Christmas program, Michelle and I gave our good nights and went to my bedroom. We went to sleep almost immediately, still satisfied with the previous fun with Uncle Nick.

That morning Michelle and I awoke. We could hear Uncle Nick revving his great big red truck. We dashed to the door in our long sleeping tee shirts. His great big red truck like a giant red sleigh.

He looked back smiling at us, "Merry Christmas to all," he shouted as he drove away.