Uncle's Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome. I'm sorry you deleted your Face Book page."

She shrugged. "There was no longer anything good about having it. It was just a place for Bastard Ben to post his bullshit."

Denny grinned. He was not particularly good-looking, she thought, at least not in the face. Not ugly, either; just plain. From the neck down, though, she knew he had Ben's buff look beat all to hell. He threw discus in high school, and still did in college.

"'Bastard Ben.' I like that. Maybe too kind, though."

"I admit I was a little surprised you stood up for me. I'm sure Ben didn't like it."

Denny's smile was replaced by a grim expression. "Ben knows better than to mess with me."

Jen grinned, showing appreciation for Denny's capabilities as well as his support. "If he doesn't he should."

There was silence between them for a moment. Denny broke it.

"Jen, I've wanted to date you since our junior year. But you chose Ben. I understood. He's a fun party guy, and all the girls think he's gorgeous. Too bad he's a shellfish asshole."

"Yes, it is. Denny, are you trying to ask me out?"

"Yes and no. I do want to take you out on a regular date—to a movie, and dinner, and all that traditional stuff. But, well...all that stuff Ben posted about you as a sex partner. I don't believe a word of it. I think it was all him."

He reached across the table, over the open book in front of her and took her fingers in his big powerful hand. "Jen, I'd like to treat you the way you deserve. I believe you, that you never had an orgasm with him. I really want to correct that situation for you. I've wanted to for years."

Jen had learned to be more assertive since her time with her aunt and uncle. She did not pull her hand away. She looked him directly in the eyes.

"Tell me what you want, Denny. Tell me exactly. Be explicit." She said that last word slowly, stroking it slowly with her tongue.

He blushed, but did not let that inhibit him.

"Jennifer, I want to give you orgasms. I want the chance to devote myself to hours of touching and kissing and caressing you to make you come and come and come. I want to hear you gasp and moan with pleasure. I want to get my face between your legs and treat your pussy as the tastiest treat on earth, because it just might be. I want your clit and my tongue and lips to be intimately familiar. And then, after you've come at least three times—four or five would be better—I want to make love to you with my cock. I want to put it between your beautiful soft pussy lips, slowly push it in, and then stroke it in and out slowly at first and then faster until you come again and tell me it's okay for me to fill you with my own love juice.

"And then when we're both happy and content and tired I want to cuddle you close while we sleep for a few hours and then wake up to an encore."

As he spoke, she returned the grip on his fingers with hers. She imagined what he was saying and felt herself become aroused. Her breathing became rapid and her cunt clenched with damp anticipation.

"That's what I want."

She did not appear convinced.

"And what if I wasn't satisfied? You promise a lot more than Ben ever delivered, and I believe you want what you say. But what if I wasn't being quite satisfied?"

"Tell me! Jen, what I want is to satisfy you. Whatever it takes. If I'm not doing something right, or not at all, that would make you come, just tell me. Give me directions. Harder, gentler, in, out, up, down, don't do that, do this, whatever I need to do. I would love that."

"Wow. Denny, by chance, do you know my Uncle Jim?"

"Huh? Who?"

"Never mind. Are you free right now?"

"Yep."

"Well, then let's go."

They stood up. Jen left the book on the table and walked around to stand close to her new suitor. She pulled his face down and kissed him on the lips, offering the tip of her tongue for his sampling. He returned the gesture.

"Let's go wherever it is we might do that. I can't wait."

Then she chuckled. "Den and Jen." She took his hand in hers and interlaced their fingers. "This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

END