Uncle's Leg Bag

Story Info
Watersport fun with niece and uncle.
3.8k words
4.74
8.2k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

A story for lovers of peeing games.

It had been a couple of months since Emma had visited her Uncle Ray. A relative had informed her that Ray was having a couple of problems. Emma, had been told her uncle had fallen and broken his right wrist. She had always liked Ray, who had helped her out more than once, so she was happy for the opportunity to repay the favour.

When she rang the doorbell, it was a while before Ray answered the door, and when he did it was obvious he looked distressed, quite apart from the fact his right arm was in plaster up to his elbow.

'Oh, come in Emma, it's nice to see you,' the man said.

'So what the hell have you been up to, Uncle Ray?'

'Fell down some stone steps - greasy spill - never saw it and went flying! Lucky I didn't crack my skull.'

'Right, so going about your daily business is a bit awkward, to say the least.'

'Well, I'm finding ways to cope with most routine things, but it's not easy when you live on your own with no one to literally - lend a hand!' He chuckled at his own joke.

Emma made coffee, and then the couple sat and talked. Ray outlined some problems he was having with routine chores inspiring Emma to offer some help while she was there.

'That's partly why I've come - not just to see how you are but to offer some practical help. It must be hard work doing things we take for granted - like getting dressed and undressed.'

'I just about manage,' Ray told her. Then with a naughty glint in his eye added: 'Why were you going to offer to undress me and get me ready for bed?'

Emma, smiled, then with a cheeky look told him: 'I can do that no trouble if needed.'

There was a faint sexual ambiance in the air which they were both aware of, causing an embar-rassing silence. Uncle and niece had never before gone down the road of flirting or using sexual innuendo as a form of humour. The years had passed so quickly that Ray sometimes failed to realise that his niece was now in her mid twenties. Having lost his wife years ago he drifted along enjoying just the occasional date or brief relationship. Emma had grown up to be a good looking woman with a well shaped figure but of course Ray had never seen her in that way - until now.

Emma spent the next hour doing the awkward little jobs for Uncle Ray, including changing his bed sheets, putting the used ones in the washing machine. Ray did what he could then soon it was time for another coffee - they both plonked down. Emma became aware that her uncle's glance constantly travelled from her legs slowly up to her breasts then down again, almost as if he was subconsciously lusting over her. The girl, to her surprise, experienced a thrill. She found it quite exciting having her uncle, a man now in his early fifties admiring her in such a sexual way. Emma was no virgin; she'd had her share of sexual experience.

'You've been a great help, Emma, I can't thank you enough.'

'When I was upstairs changing the bed I noticed a box on the dressing table. Have you been ex-periencing problems with your bladder, Uncle Ray?'

'Well, I wasn't going to mention that - bit embarrassing. I haven't told any of the relatives. But now you've asked, the cat's out of the bag, so to speak. Yes, I've been having trouble with the old waterworks. I'm waiting to go to hospital to have a small operation that ought to put things back to normal. Meanwhile I'm using an external catheter and leg bag. I only really need to use it when I go out but the problem is now I've only got use of one hand I need to keep it on for much longer. I'm okay emptying the bag but when it needs changing I have to down to the Health Centre and let them do it. I can't wait to get the thing off for a while - it's like a condom with a spout... '

Emma interrupted him. 'Yes, I'm familiar with them actually from when I volunteered to help out at the old folk's home. Would you like me to take it off for you then you can have a decent shower.'

Ray looked nonplussed. 'I can't have you doing that, for goodness sake!'

'Why not? If you're uncomfortable I'll take it off for you.'

'But you're my niece! I can't have you undressing me and fiddling with my private parts!' Ray tried to make a light-hearted joke of it but was genuinely embarrassed.

'What's that got to with anything? If you haven't told the family about it then no one's going to know except you and me. Yours won't be the first penis I've seen, Uncle Ray.'

The man just went quiet, not knowing what to say.

Emma rose from her seat. 'Come on, we'll go up to the bathroom.'

Ray, reluctantly followed his niece up stairs, complaining and arguing against the idea, telling Emma he was going to feel devastatingly shamed, letting her do such a job.

As Ray began to struggle unfastening his trousers, Emma insisted on taking over. Pulling his trousers right down she got him to sit on the edge of the bath, then knelt down in front of him to pull them off his feet. She gazed at the bag strapped to his calf, almost full of yellow pee. Her eyes followed the thin plastic pipe that disappeared inside his tight underpants.

'Shall we empty the bag first, Ray? Probably a good idea to empty your bladder too.'

It must have been the very first time in her life that she had addressed him by his first name with-out using the prefix of Uncle. Here she was suggesting he had a piss in front of her.

When Ray stood to move to the toilet bowl Emma stayed kneeling and just shuffled around.

'We may as well take these off now,' she said, pulling down his underwear to reveal his flaccid penis encased in a silicon sheath that had a narrow spout to which the pipe from the bag was at-tached. Ray was very conscious of the situation. He was now naked from the waist down, except for the medical appliance, standing by the toilet - and kneeling before him, between his legs was his niece, a very attractive young woman. Blood began to fill the veins of his cock. Im-mediately panicking Ray apologised profusely for his growing appendage.

'God I'm sorry, I told you this was a bad idea!'

'It's a natural reaction Ray - beyond your control.' There was something arousing from hearing her call him Ray.

'It will grow more in a minute - because I'm going to have to touch it.'

Attempting to make light of the predicament Ray pointed out that if it grew it would make it impos-sible for him to empty his bladder.

I'm sure I know a way to overcome that problem too, Ray,' Emma said looking up at him with an unusual expression on her face.

Emma suggested he kick off his underpants altogether so he could lift his leg and rest his foot on the toilet seat. That meant the bag was now very close to Emma's face; and also that the cheeks of his backside had parted giving Emma a clear view of his anus. He could have sworn he heard his niece sigh. He was surprised when she put the flat of her hand on the bag and moved it gently around.

'If feels very warm,' she said, softly and seductively.

When she suddenly opened the drain valve the pungent yellow piss came out with force in a narrow stream, splashing into the bowl. Ray looked down with amazement watching the expression on the face of Emma, and how close her face was to the yellow piss, almost as if she was about to direct the shorter pipe that emptied the bag into her mouth. She unfastened the Velcro straps that fastened the bag to Ray's leg then with one hand on the draining valve and the other on Ray's penis she guided the stream making it splash not just in the bowl itself but also on the side of the bowl causing droplets to bounce back up, some hitting her face. Ray could not believe what she was doing. She seemed almost trance-like - aroused sexually.

'Empty your bladder for me now Ray!' She said in a strange erotic tone.

Ray was unable to; his growing erection prevented him from urinating.

'We'll have to sort this; it's going to cause problems.' The girl said.

Pulling and folding back the pipe she disconnected the bag from the silicon sheath. Now free his penis sprang up, fully erect. Untroubled Emma reached for the adhesive remover and sprayed the edge of the sheath while using her fingers to ease it down the length of his now hard cock; in effect she was essentially masturbating him. When the sheath peeled off, Emma put down the adhesive but carried on holding his foreskin, moving her hand up and down his shaft. Now she really was giving the man a wank - she definitely wasn't pretending to be doing anything else.

Ray was struck dumb by what his niece was doing but nevertheless was enjoying the sensation. A further shock was yet to come when Emma opened her mouth and leaned forward, taking his cock between her lips, still wanking him while sucking the bell-end, wet with urine. Her hand had crept behind and stroked over his arse cheeks to his anus, her finger pressing against his wrinkled hole, almost penetrating his orifice. Within a couple of minutes Ray reached a climax, unable to control the spurts of cum shooting into the mouth of his niece. Totally amazed he watched how Emma avoided spilling just one drop, swallowing the lot!

It took hardly a minute for Ray's penis to begin to lose its stiffness.

'You'll be able to piss now Uncle Ray!' Emma said, taking in a deep breath.

Ray, within just two minutes, felt desperate to empty his bladder, so relaxed and let the urine flow. To his surprise, Emma remained knelt by the toilet bowl, still gripping his cock as he pissed. Now it was time for the biggest shock of the evening. Holding her face close to the stream, Ray watched his niece pull out her tongue and push it into the flow, curling it up to let the yellow fluid run into her mouth. Ray could tell she frequently swallowed when her mouth filled, though spat some out too. Finally, when his bladder was empty she played with his testicles while licking and sucking the last drops of piss.

As though nothing unusual had happened, Emma stood, and draped Ray's cock over the washbasin, working up a soapy lather and washed then dried his privates. Emma helped him dress, looking like she might once again take his cock in her mouth as she knelt to pull up his underwear and trousers.

'I'm glad to have that thing off for a few hours,' Ray said, finding his voice and trying to restore normality. 'I really only need to wear one when I'm going out, but having use of only one hand I've had to leave it on.'

'If you're going out tomorrow I'll come round and put a new one on for you. I'll help you have a decent shower, too.'

Ray told Emma he'd take up her offer, already getting excited picturing what might happen. When Emma was ready to go she agreed with Ray to call at 11am.

'I'll help you shower and sort your bag out then I'll make some lunch before you have to go out,' she suggested. Ray was happy with that arrangement.

Not long after she'd left, Ray sat down, going over the events of the last hour or two. He found himself unzipping his trousers and taking out his stiffening cock. That was another job that he could manage with one hand. Closing his eyes and picturing Emma on her knees, he worked himself up to having a very pleasurable and powerful climax. How great it felt not to have his pe-nis connected by a plastic pipe to his leg-bag.

The morning after, Ray felt more than a little excitement, wondering how his niece intended to help him shower without getting wet herself - did she plan to wear a swimming costume - bikini maybe?

It wasn't long before he heard the door bell. They had a few minutes chatting before Emma took charge.

'I'll come upstairs with you and put your lower arm in a polythene bag to keep it dry... well, after I've helped you undress.'

Ray was able to manage most of the task of undressing himself but Emma insisted on assisting. When Ray stood in his underpants, noticing how Emma kept glancing at his crotch, he began to feel his cock stir.

'I'll leave you to make a start, Uncle. I'll be getting your bag and external catheter ready, and then I'll come and help you reach the awkward bits!' She laughed at her own comment.

After going about his more personal tasks, Ray eventually got in the shower, but having only the use of one hand, struggled with the shower gel. He tried to keep his mind from picturing Emma sponging him down but to no avail. He had an image of her dressed in a tiny bikini soaping his entire body - an image that wouldn't go away. Then suddenly the bathroom door opened.

'Ah, you've made a start,' Emma said as she entered, wearing a short robe.

To Ray's shocked but pleasant surprise, she pulled the sash apart and when the garment fell open he saw she was completely naked. Now his cock did stiffen, almost pointing at the ceiling.

Emma smiled wickedly. 'It's okay Ray,' she said quietly, 'that's only what we can expect to hap-pen.'

Divesting her of the flimsy robe she was wearing, she stepping into the shower facing him - with a large sponge and a container of shower gel. Ray knew he wasn't the most well-endowed of men, but he did wonder how his niece would be able to get near enough to soap and wash the front of his body, without rubbing her belly against his bell-end. Then he realised she'd be touch-ing and handling his penis anyway, so what the hell did it matter?

All the self-conscious nervousness he had been feeling suddenly melted away, leaving him only with an elated sense of sexual stimulation. Emma proceeded to soap his body, from his shoul-ders, working her way slowly down to his lower belly. She gently applied pressure when she wanted him to turn, washing his flanks, then raising each upper limb in turn to wash under his armpits, making their bodies almost touch, feeling his penis pressing into her. Moving round to his back, then down to his buttocks she parted his arse cheeks, not using the sponge but pressing her soapy hand into his anal crack, tickling and stimulating his hole. Ray let out a gasp when her finger, soapy enough to lubricate his hole, slipped inside his arsehole, moving like a pencil thin dildo. The hand holding the sponge rubbed and aroused his already rampant throbbing cock.

Kneeling down, Emma now soaped her uncle's legs and feet. He glanced down watching her, seeing how she lifted her head, her lips at the same level as the underside of his weapon. Ray's heart pounded against his chest as Emma's tongue popped out, and then she began to lick the length of his penis. She did this three times from base to tip then opened her mouth wide and took it between her lips. Her head, moved rhythmically back and forth, sucking his cock to the back of her throat.

Ray was unable to resist the overpowering urge to hold her head, gently enhancing the back and forth movement. The natural reaction and conclusion to this act came swiftly as the sexual joy created caused the man to spurt streams of thick jism into the mouth of his niece and hit the back of her throat. Emma, happily and without effort, swallowed the lot. Looking down, Ray saw large globules of white sticky sperm spill from her mouth as she began to speak.

'We needed to do that Ray - to make your cock relax - then it's easier to get your condom catheter on. You need to empty your bladder too, Ray.'

'I'll get out and use the toilet, then,' he said, feeling a little deflated that the sexual thrill had come to an end.

'No, I want you to do it here, Ray.' Emma's tone had taken on an odd ambience. 'Do it here - now - while I hold your cock! Do it on me!'

When tiny drops seeped out from the little piss- hole, Emma greedily licked them up.

'Let me have the full flow. No one's going to know - just us!'

A thin stream appeared until Ray got over the natural reluctance of pissing all over his niece - then he let go and the full powerful flow of pungent yellow urine splashed over the girl's body. Emma sighed and drew in deep breaths as she held the gushing cock, directing it over her tits, down between her legs, then back up to her face. She held the palm of her hand out and watched the yellow liquid seep between her fingers. Ray almost swore in disbelief when he saw Emma open her mouth before directing the stream of piss between her parted lips and letting it fill her mouth. Though she spit most of it out, Ray saw her throat muscles tighten, a sign she was swallowing copious amounts of the golden rain.

A further surprise for Ray happened when Emma dropped her spare hand between her legs and began to stimulate her clitoris. Although Ray had started off with a full bladder, the joy Emma felt seeing her uncle piss on her ended far too soon. Now she licked and sucked his cock in a manic manner.

Overtaken with sheer lust Emma rose to her feet and stepped back out of the flow of the shower, still playing with her clitoris.

'Please can we reverse rolls now, Uncle Ray?'

'First of all, tell me, have you always had this fetish for water sports?'

Emma was visibly getting worked up and excited.

'Don't ask me where it came from - but yes - it has always been in my head, though mostly I've only fantasised about it. But I admit I have been on my knees in front of men before - and let them piss over me. Not many, because it's not easy to find someone willing to indulge in the act.'

'What do you want me to do now?'

'I'd love it if you knelt down in front of me - and watch me piss - better still if you let me piss on you. I just felt I had to ask you, as we're both naked in the shower, what could be a better time. What an opportunity your injury provided. I just couldn't hold myself back when you told me about your bladder problem and explained about your leg bag. I had to take the risk - let you in on my dirty secret.'

'Okay, then. I'm willing to give it a try.'

Ray turned off the shower and moved closer to her. 'I'll turn it back on when we want to clean up.'

Lowering himself down between her legs, she spread her legs wide, grinning with excited anticipation. She used both hands to open her labia.

'I want you to let me do something to you before you piss over me,' Ray told her. 'I have a few se-cret fantasies of my own.'

'Do whatever you want!' Emma told him.

Taking hold of her thighs Ray leaned forward and kissed her cunt, before sucking and licking her with great enthusiasm.

'That feels marvellous, oh my God!' Emma hissed.

'It will be better if you turn around and bend.' Ray suggested.

Emma was happy to oblige and pushed her naked backside into the face of her uncle. Now with easier access to her vagina Ray licked her juicy hole while watching her anus open and close. He felt sure she wouldn't mind if he pushed his tongue into her sphincter. Within a few minutes he sensed that she wasn't far off having an orgasm.

'Turn to face me, Emma, do what you've been waiting to do!'

Emma had that amazing lustful smirk her uncle was getting used to. Looking him in the eye she again used her fingers to open up her vagina and let the piss flow on Ray's body. Sinking down a little more Ray opened his mouth and drank the piss of his niece.

'Oh, thank you Ray, that's given me a hell of a turn on! I've almost finished - stand up now - and fuck me!'

'You sure about that, Emma?'

'Yeah! Give me your cock, fuck me hard!'

Emma took hold of his dick and fed it into her cunt, pressing her tits against his body. With his good hand Ray held her buttocks to steady her and banged her hard and fast. Emma threw her arms around his neck and kissed him with great passion. The pressure on her clit was exactly right, enough to give her the pleasure needed to make her orgasm. Ray let a finger push against her anus and she managed to relax her muscles enough to allow it access to her arse.

'Oh, yeah!' She sighed. Then let out a cry when her orgasm erupted.

As Ray, once again needed to empty his bladder, when he shot his sperm up her tube he let his piss follow, giving his niece the thrill of feeling warm fluid inside her belly.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers
12