Uncommon Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

"Good morning, Meghan." Harrison spoke breaking the ice while sipping his coffee and never taking his eyes off her ass.

"Good morning, Uncle Harrison. Where's mom?" she asked still searching in the fridge.

"She left out a few minutes ago before you came downstairs. She had to go get her car tuned up and won't be back for a couple of hours. Your brother and sister aren't here and I suspect they won't be back until the evening as well," Harrison explained.

"Good. Then you wouldn't mind opening up your phone and checking your text messages," she suggested while standing up from the fridge and turning towards her him. He nearly choked on his coffee when he opened the text and saw the vulgar inappropriate content inside. "Don't worry, Uncle. I won't tell a soul. All I want is to feel the same experience as mom. I want that big dick inside me."

Meghan causally walked over to her step uncle and sat on the edge of the table right next to him. His eyes were glued to her enormous butt cheeks the entire time as they pressed against the table top.

"No need for blackmail, baby girl," he ensured. "All you had to do was ask or wave that fine fat ass of yours in my direction. I wanted to fuck you, your mother and Ariel the moment I walked through that door."

"Well I can't speak for Ariel as I believe she's still a virgin but I know I'm ready for some of that dick."

Without wasting any more time, Meghan climbed onto her uncle's lap facing him and planted him with a steamy hot kiss. His hands immediately clutched at the abundance of curvaceous ass meat oozing from beneath her denim jean shorts.

"You grew up and filled out quite well," Harrison moaned in between kissing. "Last time I saw you, you wore braces and had pimples on your face and your ass wasn't nearly as massive. Even your flat chest grew a nice pair of titties. Not nearly the same size as your sister's but a nice handful. What's her bra size now?"

"The fuck if I know. They're constantly growing every damn day. If they keep getting any bigger, she might need your strong hands to help her hold them but enough about her, let's get that big dick of yours out."

Meghan got up off her step Uncle Harrison's lap, unzipped his jeans, and fished out his rising thick boner. She dropped to her knees between his legs and sucked his dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his engorged penis and felt it grow bigger, harder, and thicker with each stroke of her wet mouth.

"You definitely have your mother's mouth," Harrison moaned while placing his hands behind his head and basked in the sloppy wet suck job from his step niece.

After 10 minutes of intense licking and sucking from Meghan, all 10 hard inches of his raw organ was covered and soaked in her saliva and spit.

"Let's get you out of those shorts," Harrison suggested.

He picked Meghan and sat her on top of the kitchen table where her family had breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. He pulled her denim shorts and cute little pink G-string down and tossed them onto the floor. He spread her legs and licked his lips at the view of her dripping clean-shaved pussy.

"Hmmm, smells divine. I bet it tastes divine too."

Harrison plunged face-first into Meghan's supple honey pot with a slow, oral assault on the outer slick walls of her cunt. Then he moved his tongue to the center of her pussy and drilled it inside her. He tasted her silky cum from her previous masturbation session on the top of his tongue as he licked away. Meghan's petite body and huge ass squirmed on top of the kitchen table from her step uncle's oral assault. Harrison held her legs up in the air by the back of her knees and darted his tongue in and out of her soggy snatch as if it was a small penis fucking her. He targeted her bright pink engorged clitoris and trapped it between his lips, using his teeth to pull and nibble on it. It was all Meg could bear and unexpectedly came in her step uncle's mouth. He kept his mouth sealed over her cum-gushing pussy, making sure to lap up and swallow every last drop of her sweet cum.

Harrison didn't waste any time in allowing his step niece's orgasm subside and impaled her with his meaty 10 inch hard erection. He held Meg's legs against his brawny chest with her bare feet hanging over his shoulders and drilled his throbbing cock deep in her moist womanhood. Her pussy was tighter and wetter than her mother's and Harrison reveled in the moment as it slid over his long thick meat with each thrust. His eyes wandered over her small braless titties that were bouncing around beneath her tank top and then her sweaty beet red face.

"Such a spitting image of your mother when I fucked her," Harrison grunted, his cock increasing its hardness and thickness between her slippery cunt lips. He pushed his big log further in her sweet cunt until his heavy ball sack was slapping against her pink asshole with each thrust.

"AHHHHHHH FUCK! Screw mom, just fuck me! UGGHHHHH!" cried Meghan, as she embraced the edges of the trembling kitchen table she was being heavily pounded on. She hadn't felt a cock this big in her pussy since the Mall incident.

"With the utmost pleasure," Harrison moaned with lust and dropping Meghan's legs to his side. He collapsing on top of her, crushing her jiggling tits underneath his burly chest and continued pounding his big dick mercilessly inside her.

Harrison drove his huge dick and heavy balls harder and deeper inside her severely soaked pussy with her legs up and the heels of her bare feet bouncing off his ass cheeks. Meg's pussy started twitching uncontrollably over her step uncle's thrusting massive cock.

"I'm CUMMING!" she yelled.

Harrison felt his step niece letting herself go into pleasure. He wasn't ready to cum yet and lifted his heavy panting niece up off the table with his great arms and leg strength and started fucking her while standing. Meg's divine massive fat ass ripple with each thrust against his thighs as their sweaty flesh slapped loudly.

"OH MY GOD, DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP," screamed Meg, as she continued to cum on her step uncle's pulsating member. After 3 minutes, Harrison grew tired of fucking Meghan standing and lied down on the kitchen table with her still on his dick.

"Now it's my turn," Meg said with a devilish grin as she stood up on her bare toes and started to bounce and pounce on top of her step uncle's engorged cock. Harrison lied back and enjoyed the feel of his step niece's wet cunt sliding up and down his throbbing prick and the feel of her enormous ass plopping against his thighs each time she sunk down on him. He moved his hands around to maul and grope her ridiculously jiggling ass that caught his attention the moment he stepped foot inside his step brother's household.

"How can something so wonderfully divine come from my brother," Harrison mocked, as he squeezed and mauled Meg's delicious wobbling ass while she steadily impaled herself on his huge cock. "And your sweet, sweet pussy is going to make my cock cum soon."

"That's what I want to hear," Meg moaned, as she planted her legs on either side of him and began grinding her tight cunt, milking his dick for all its worth. She ripped off his button-up plaid shirt and ran her hands over his built hairy chest and leaned forward with a hot steamy lip lock on her step uncle. The two exchanged tongues while his large hard penis penetrated deep within the slick walls of her moving cunt.

"OH FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" Meg cried, leaning up and grinding herself harder on Harrison. "OH YES! YES! OHHH YES! FUCK, YES!!" Her quivering body went limp as she came and collapsed on top of her step uncle. Harrison took over the fucking duties, wrapping his strong arms around her and slamming his huge throbbing rod, hard and deep inside her convulsing wet pussy. Her enormous ass cheeks trembled under the pounding.

"Now isn't this a pretty picture," Nancy sarcastically commented as she stood in the kitchen doorway watching her husband's step brother fuck their daughter balls-deep on their kitchen table. "Guess the car wasn't the only thing that needed a tune up around here."

"Oh, hey Nancy. Didn't think you would be back so soon," Harrison responded embarrassingly with his big dick still solidly tucked inside Meghan's warm creamy snatch and hands full with the thick meaty globes of her ass.

"Oh mom, relax. Just giving Uncle Harrison his welcome gift from me since you've been hogging him up most of the weekend," Meghan replied.

"You fuck Ariel, yet?" Nancy asked.

"No, unfortunately she left out early to a friend's," Harrison replied.

"She's probably with the weird kid who has a blog dedicated solely to her huge tits," a heavily panting Meghan chimed in.

"There's a blog on the Internet about your sister's tits?" Harrison asked, perking up, cock swelling larger inside the warmth of Meg's drenched pussy.

"I'll show you later but right now, I want to drain these big balls, stud," Meghan moaned, reaching between Harrison's legs to fondle his large hanging wet nuts.

"Well after you're done with lunch Harrison, come upstairs to get a quick snack before dinner," teased Nancy, giving him a wink and leaving the kitchen.

"He might be awhile," replied Meghan. "As he's having a pretty big lunch." She resumed pouncing and bouncing in earnest on top of Harrison's swollen hard member, slamming her massive curvy ass down on his thighs. Her braless tits jiggled wildly beneath her soaked tank top as she milked his stiff member. Her hard nipples poked fiercely through the wet material. Harrison removed his hands off her ass and lifted the soaked tank top over her bouncing bosoms and groped them. Having her tits and nipples played with was the final straw for Meghan to bear and send over the edge to another powerful orgasm.

"UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEESSSS! OHHHHHH FUCK!" she hollered.

Meghan grinded her cum-dripping pussy and quivering huge ass on her step uncle until her orgasm subsided. She then pulled her wet pussy off him and immediately swallowed his slimly big tool. She looked up at him with her sultry eyes while sloppily sucking his cock with feverish enthusiasm. Meghan mauled and squeezed his fat heavy balls with one hand while the other stroked that part of his cum glossy shaft that wasn't lodged between her lips.

"Yes darling, make me cum! I'm gonna cum," cried Harrison.

Like her mom had earlier, Meghan took the blunt of Harrison's massive eruption between her lips. She jerked his throbbing shaft up and down while he filled her mouth up to the brim with a volley of thick milky jism. She kept her lips sealed around the top of his big knob and swallowed a good amount his seed while the rest flowed from her mouth and onto her pumping fist.

"Now, go get that snack and then come back for dinner," Meg winked and teased, having relinquished her step uncle's semi flaccid cock and swallowed the last of his cum load.

TBC...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12