Uncommon Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, sexy mom. Get under me and suck my balls while I fuck your sweet daughter's wet vagina," DJ demanded.

"Fucking disgusting pig," Nancy mumbled under her cock breath. She lied flat on her back with her head between her daughter's and DJ's entwined body parts and used her mouth to play catch with his heavy swinging scrotum that stunk and soiled in cum. Her daughter's hot pussy juices dripped on her face each time DJ's thick dick pulled out.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhh yeeeaaah!" DJ moaned "Suck my balls. Ooohhhh yeah, just like that with your sweet mature mouth." He held onto two massive handfuls of Meg's divine huge round ass as he increased his tempo. He began breathing rapidly which signaled he was close to cumming. Meg came and her mother could taste her daughter's cum as it leaked onto her face and on DJ's flopping balls.

"I'm cumming!" DJ cried out, dislodging his hard pulsating cock and sliding it inside Nancy's mouth. He let out a long deep throaty moan as his cock exploded inside Meghan's mother's mouth. It was an unexpected surprise but Nancy kept the stiff penis in her mouth and swallowed his sticky mega load.

"OHHH FUCK! Suck my cock! Swallow my cum! Hmmmm. Taste your daughter's cum on my cock!" DJ taunted, thrusting his fat cock in and out of Nancy's mouth while she sucked him off as hard as she could and consumed the very last drop of cum from his filthy ball sack. "You and Meghan have such excellent mouths. I wonder if Ariel inherited that same trait."

Nancy raised an eyebrow when the repulsive penniless musician said her youngest daughter's name and smirked as she licked the cum residue from around her supple lips.

**************************************

For 20 intense minutes, Harrison devoured his young step niece's oversized pendulous globes until his jaw and fingers ached as painful as his enormous cock that was seemingly bursting at the seams of his briefs for release. His pre-cum soaked the inside of his briefs while Ariel's cum drenched the outside from numerous orgasms having her mammoth tits sucked.

"My cock is ready to explode. Could you give it some attention, my sweet niece," politely asked her step-uncle, his voice muffled by the meaty flesh of Ariel's udder in his mouth.

"Sure thing, Uncle Harrison," a heavy panting Ariel agreed.

She climbed off her step uncle's sticky briefs, dragging her heavy saliva-covered tits down his hairy chest, stomach, and crotch. She pulled his briefs down and his massive throbbing cock sprung out extremely swollen and dark pink.

"As big as your friend's?" Harrison curiously asked.

"Quite indeed but I don't mind. I'm so horny," Ariel replied and sucked down half of his cock between her lips. She furiously bobbed her head up and down with large amounts of saliva leaking from her mouth, soiling the lower half of his thick cock that was not inserted between her lips.

Harrison moaned loudly as he watched his step-niece milk his monster organ. She didn't have nearly the oral skills possessed by her mother and sister but he enjoyed having his huge dick inside a warm and overabundant slobbery mouth.

After a few minutes of doing a slob job, Ariel dislodged the massive member from her mouth and used her tongue to feverishly lick the throbbing slick shaft up and down, from the root to the tip of the ballooned crimson mushroom head. Her mouth descended upon his enormous balls and sucked each heavy round testicle in turns while her hand had seized his hard wet tool and jerked it up and down.

"Remove those panties baby girl and hop on this dick. I'm going to make you forget all about that jerk," Harrison suggested.

Ariel released his balls from her mouth and removed her drenched panties. She straddled his lap and grabbed his massive slobbery erection and slowly impaled her tight drenched cunt onto him.

"Ooooohhhhh," Ariel cried, filling her pussy up with her step uncle's dick. She stayed kneeled on his cock and began moving her soggy pussy up and down. Harrison lied back comfortably and observed his step nice fucking herself on his enormous dick. He salivated at the sight of gargantuan hanging breasts as they flopped up and down violently between her arms and slapped against her thighs.

"OHHHHH FUCK! UNCLE HARRISON! OHHHHH GOD!" Ariel cried loudly, collapsing her top-heavy body onto his with her sock-covered feet locked under his thighs. "Your cock is so hot and hard inside me." The feel of her overly large boobs smothering into his chest stiffens his cock more. He wrapped his strong arms around Ariel and started jackhammering his dick inside her.

Harrison mercilessly pounded his step niece's wide cunt as if it was his first time. He dropped his arms from around her and placed his hands on his fleshly quaking ass cheeks. He groped and squeezed her fleshy cheeks while engaging in a deep passionate kiss with her.

"Hmmmm. Your pussy has such a delightful feel. Since you only had sex once, it's still tight," Harrison moaned, releasing his lips from Ariel's. He had had Ariel change position, sitting on his hard cock with her back facing him. Even from behind, the bulbous round curvaceous sides of Ariel's humongous knockers were visible.

With her sock-covered feet planted on either side of him, Ariel bounced and pounced up and down his giant member. She leaned forward allowing her titanic-sized jugs to hang and flop against her thighs with each bounce.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh!" cried and moaned Ariel.

Her step-uncle took control putting his hands on her hip and began thrusting up into her drenched pussy. His balls swung and flopped wildly with each thrust.

"OOOOHHHHH, UNCLE! Your cock. ohhhhhhhhh!" Ariel cried, feeling his manly hands grip the back of her knees and lift her short legs up as he furiously pounded her sweet snatch. "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna CUM! AAAHHHHHHH!"

Ariel came all over her step uncle's thrusting member. He continued sliding her cum-gushing pussy up and down his enormous pole and felt his large balls increasingly becoming tighter and tighter. He pulled his throbbing dick from between Ariel's cunt lips and positioned her on all fours. Her gigantic mammaries hung low enough to touch the bedding. Harrison leaned down and planted his lips on Ariel's juicy cunt. He slid his tongue in and out of her piss soaked vagina like a miniature penis. He mercilessly licked and sucked every nook and cranny of her vagina, paying special attention to her oversensitive clitoris causing Ariel to involuntarily moan and weep repeatedly. Her body trembled fiercely under her step uncle's tongue making her boobs wobble and flop around the bedding. Harrison kept one hand stroking his mammoth shaft while the other rubbed her glossy cunt lips as his tongue penetrated deep inside her. Ariel threw her head back and let out a loud ear-popping screech and came violently in her step uncle's mouth.

"Your pussy is like a never-ending water faucet and your juices taste so damn sweet," Harrison muffled, as he drank his step niece's cum.

After a few minute of tasting Ariel's divine cum, he mounted her from behind with her legs in between his and drilled his big stiff meat in and out of her pussy like a dog in heat. With her pussy being extremely lubricated, it gobbled up his entire rock-hard shaft each time he pushed forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uncle! You're big! Really fucking big! Oooohhhhhh," Ariel gasped and moaned, her toes curling into her sweaty socks as she was being continually rammed by her second large cock today.

Harrison held onto her hips, fucking her faster and harder, banging his groin against her quivering ass. Her heavy pendulous knockers shook back and forth and clapped together loudly from the tremendous force of his pounding. Harrison basked in the view of his step niece's colossal-sized spheres as they swung out from her sides. It was embarrassing for Ariel but she was too hot and wracked with ecstasy to feel ashamed about her out of control flopping fun-bags.

"Ooohhhhh, darling. Your young tight pussy and freakish titties are an absolute delight," Harrison wailed out in the final stretch of his pounding. The tightness in his huge balls increased, overwhelmed by the ravishing sight in front of him. He felt her helpless enormous-breasted teen body succumb to another blissful orgasm, bathing his hard pounding dick in her cum. "Turn around and let me desecrate those giant titties with my cum."

Harrison pulled his painfully throbbing member out of his Ariel's mucky vagina and she flipped over on her back with her humongous sweaty breasts sliding across her chest and dividing off to her sides. That visual was all it took for him to unload the biggest stream of cum he ever produced across her face, neck, and middle of her tits. Harrison aimed lower as more spunk flew out from her shaft and landed directly on both meaty jugs. As his massive cum shot was rewinding down, Harrison targeted her nipples and frosted them in his thick man goo. He wiped the last remnant of his jism on the nearest plump torpedo closest to him and marveled at the messy sight he created.

"Never thought I would come home to see this."

"MOM!!" Ariel exclaimed, completely embarrassed. She crossed her legs over her vagina and folded her arms over her cum-dripping knockers in a failed attempt to cover them up.

"I always knew you were a little slut behind all that innocence."

"Oh my god, MEGHAN!!" Ariel shouted, caught off guard once again.

"Welcome home, ladies," Harrison greeted, as he climbed out of bed with his large flaccid cock swaying between his legs. "Relax darling. Your mom and sister already had this cock in them."

"Oh..." Ariel shyly replied.

"We were wondering how long it would be before Uncle Harrison got you and your huge tits in bed," Meg said. "Was it good?"

"Yes. It was very good," Ariel proudly stated.

"Hope you didn't run out of gas yet, Uncle Harrison," said Meg, as she began kicking off her shoes and taking off her clothes. "Although mom and I got some dick before arriving home, nothing compares to yours."

"Your fun with Uncle Harrison is going to have to wait," Nancy solemnly spoke. "Just got a call from the authorities. Your father was in a terrible accident and is in the hospital."

To be continued...

12