Unconquered Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, uh...

"Ia! Ia! Ia!" This chant was less a chant and more a rhythmic moan, sang out by a buxom, brown skinned priestess, her hands and knees pressed to the gilded edges of a makeshift alter. A massive, bull headed man was slamming a cock that was nearly as large as mine into her, setting her entire body to rocking in time with the wet slurp and slap of fucking. I blushed, then whispered to Chirp.

"Is that...that how you worship me?"

"Me? I don't never not do...uh..." Chirp's cheeks burned. "Wait, you mean...a general you. Right?"

I nodded, grinning at them.

"Y-Yes, in some areas," Chirp whispered.

"Nice," I said, smiling, while Ceaith rolled her eyes and Jaquline licked her lips as she eyed the bullheaded man, clearly impressed. But then the five of us reached the front doors of the Brothel of Impossible Lusts. They were tall and narrow and made of solid gold, with various erotic delights etched into them. Men and women engaging in acts that were so depraved that I wasn't sure I even had names for them - strings of anal beads slipping free from mewling women, while men were suspended above massive artificial cocks held by leering, four armed devils. Clouds of penises, flowing above dancing girls and men, raining their cum down upon their heads. I blushed, starting to feel a bit uncertain about setting foot inside of the Brothel.

But then the doors swung inwards with a groan, revealing the entrance corridor. It was lit by the ruddy red light of a thousand small votive candles which were sat along the walls. Some were cupped in the hands of beautiful godesses carved out of ivory, while others rested on the erect cocks of gargoyle like creatures, and other still were placed upon the out thrust breasts of sensual snake people. The corridor itself was tall, the candles not illuminating anywhere past our heads. The ceiling seemed dark and distant, and as the door swung shut behind us, I felt as if we had stepped from the brightest day to the darkest night.

A soft rustling of feathers filled the air as I walked forward, my Lunars behind me. The end of the corridor opened into a circular room, with a large fountain in the middle of it. Dark, wine colored water sprayed from the fountain, whose centerpiece was an abstract and beautiful geometric pillar done in tile and white marble. The edge of the fountain was clearly carved for seating, and beyond the fountain were yet more candles, spilling lights on several doors. Each was closed. Then, from the shadows, stepped...a woman.

She was beautiful and she stopped my heart in my chest in a way that had become as familiar as a well worn handle. But that didn't make it boring or tiresome. If anything, the thrill that buzzed along my spine, tingling and crackling, was even more excited, knowing that at last, my searching had ended.

The woman was, in a word, matronly. Easily ten or twenty years older than even the oldest among us, she had long, raven black hair that was tied behind her head, cascading down the fine curve of her back, accenting the hourglass shape of her figure. She wore a deep red robe, which clung to her pale skin and showed off a great deal of her expansive chest, which showed just a bit of a sag. Her forehead had a small pearl set in it - a brilliant point of white light. Her eyes danced as she smiled at me.

"Ah, my Unconquered," she crooned. "I wondered how long it would take for you to arrive here."

She bowed. "I am Tayar An - your Pearl."

I gulped. "H-He...hel...hello!" I stammered.

"Still stammering?" Tayar asked, her eyes sparkling.

"He's a major dorkus," Ceaith said, grinning wickeldy.

"How sharply barbed," Tayar said, her voice soft. "Being surrounded by the demands of this harsh city must have cut you deep, my Lapis." She walked forward, placing her hands on Ceaith's shoulders. Her eyes looked as if they were deep pools - ones that you could use yourself within with ease. Ceaith tensed up, her tail freezing behind her. "I believe you need the gentle touch of one my finest girls. Please, go through that room, and you shall be seen too."

Ceaith shivered from her head to her toes. She bit her lip, then glanced at me - her blue/green eyes filled with nerves. I nodded to her, giving her a shy little thumbs up. Ceaith's brow furrowed and she shook her head, muttering. "God, you fucking dork..."

She turned and walked off as Tayar swung her gaze to Chirp, who froze. "Ah, a saris..." Tayar crooned. "Terrified of yourself, I see." She reached out. "Go through that door. You'll...enjoy it. Slip your leash, my Ruby." She leaned forward and kissed Chirp's forehead. Chirp didn't look eager. Chirp looked terrified. But Tayar pushed them gently forward, towards one of the other doors. Chirp glanced at me and I gave them two thumbs up. Chirp smiled, shyly, then stepped inside.

The door swung shut.

"Your needs are simplest," Tayar said, looking at Jaquline.

Jaquline chuckled. "Oh, you think you can-"

Tayar jerked her thumb over her shoulder at a third door. "There are thirty two kitsune in that room that have been lathering themselves with sunflower oil - an aphro-"

Jaquline was gone. She was gone so fast that Tayar's hair flapped slightly in the wind of her passage before settling. Tayar chuckled, softly. "-disac," she finished. Her eyes settled on Xora, who had half dropped into a defensive stance. Her eyes glittered. "You already know what is waiting for you in the last room, my sea-sister. My Amethyst."

Xora blushed. "A make over?"

"Yes," Tayar said. "I have summoned one for you. He'll be exceptional."

Xora glanced at me. I gave her a thumbs up.

Xora smiled, then leaned over and kissed my cheek, hard. Then she started through the door.

"Wow, you're good," I whispered, looking at Tayar. "I...how...what..." I paused. "Wait, duh! You're my Pearl! Pearls are all about passion and lust and adoration! No wonder you knew what everyone wanted!" I beamed at her.

Tayar chuckled. "I have made some of a study of it, ever since I was chosen." She sat down on the edge of the pool. Her eyes met mine and she breathed out a slow sigh of relief. "I admit, I was a mite terrified the instant the walls fell and it was known that you were conquering the city. I hoped that my long training paid off."

I grinned, sitting down next to her. "You're a natural," I said, my voice soft. My hand settled onto her shoulder, squeezing gently.

Tayar looked distant. I wasn't sure which animal she had aspected after - at least, not until I leaned in close and saw that the nearly midnight black hair that flowed from her head was intermixed with feathers of a similar color: Dark, sharp, and smoothly intertwined with her hair. I shivered slightly as she looked up at the darkened ceiling. "I worked quite hard at becoming a natural," she said, then pursed her lips as my hand slid from her shoulders to her arms. "Unconquered, do you really think that I would keep you here with me when you were so sorely needed?"

I blinked. "Zuh?"

Tayar jerked her head to the door leading to Ceaith's room.

"Huh?"

Tayar's eyes sparkled. "Ceaith needs one woman right now. And she doesn't work for me." Her hand cupped my cheek.

I blushed. "R-Right..." I paused. "A-Any advice?"

"Just be yourself," Tayar said.

"B-But-"

"Do you really think that yourself is only masculine?" Tayar asked, chuckling. "We're none of us so simple." She smiled at me, then, her momentary sadness passing, like a cloud before the all mighty power of the Sun himself. "Go on. "

"Right!" I stood, then focused, pulling the glittering gemstone of the she/her pronouns from my soulgem. They glowed in my palm and I pursed my lips, gritted my teeth, and clenched my fist.

***

Ceaith had a fifty fifty shot of either laying around like a cat or pacing in circles like a cat. The coin flip came up pacing - and I found her walking back and forth beside the bed in the small room that had been set aside for her. The room itself was all blue and red. There were sapphire colored silk sheetings sweeping down from the four posters of the bed. The colors made the place feel like sunset - a feeling only enhanced by the candles that flickered in a boarded up window. The walls were tiled and the floor was carpeted, and the whole room felt as if it was brushed with elegance and refinement. The air smelled faintly of spice and musk.

Ceaith tensed at the faint sound of my footsteps, jerking her head up. "Fina-" She stopped as I stepped from the shadows to the light.

My skin was still dusky red. My hair was still black. But there, things changed. My face was feminine and sleek, my chest was sporting a pair of large, firm breasts, my dark red-black nipples already achingly hard. I was still wearing my loincloth and nothing else, leaving me feeling far more naked, without actually being more naked. My cock was gone. In its place was an eager, hot pubic mound, my lips growing more and more moist by the second. And my guess had been right. Becoming this, becoming a woman, voluntarily rather than having it foisted upon me by the fae...

It made a world of difference.

"Ember?" Ceaith whispered.

I stepped up. My hands took her hands, my voice soft. "Impressed?"

"But-" She stammered. "But but but-"

"What?" I grinned. My lips almost brushed hers as I leaned in close. "Do you think that the Unconquered is so weak and pitiful that they cannot choose whatever damn gender they feel like?" I growled that last bit and Ceaith put her hands on my shoulders. Her nose flared and then she leaned into me. All the worries, all the nerves, all the hitches that had kept us apart, that had made things between us awkward and uncertain, felt as if they had melted away. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she shimmied up my leaner, stronger body, my hands cupping her ass, squeezing her tightly. Her smaller breasts pressed to mine and my mouth claimed hers - tongue thrusting into her mouth. I felt the sharp tips of her canines teasing along my tongue. She tried to kiss back, but I had the advantage. My head tilted and my free hand slid from her rump to her back to the back of her neck, cradling her as I leaned down, putting her down onto the bed. Her back wriggled and her cunt ground against me through her leggings. I could feel her heat against my muscular belly.

I broke the kiss, panting softly, our breasts still brushing against one another.

"Ember..." She whispered. "If you tell anyone how good you are at this, I'll rip out your eyes."

I snorted, then peeled her top up and over her head, Ceaith lifting her arms meekly above her head to let it happen. Her breasts bounced slightly as she squirmed the last bit to get the cloth off - and I noticed that her nut brown skin darkened just a bit more along her flanks, giving her an almost tiger stripe pattern. Her breath came in short, shallow gasps. I grinned down at her, then leaned forward. I kissed from her bicep, her wrist, her palm. I kissed the tip of one of her fingers. "You don't need to be always ready to claw someone's eyes out, Ceaith..." I licked her fingertip. Her claw-tip rasped along my tongue and I shivered at the dangerous feel of it.

Arousal as a woman was...fun.

My thighs were slick and they were hot, tingling and quivering - but the throbbing sensation that was my pleasure, that was the center of my eagerness, came right between my legs. It wasn't the same insistent pushing eagerness as having a hard cock. Rather, it was something a bit more...not passive, but more patient. It was less now now now and more yes yes yes. I didn't know if that was true of all girls.

But it was true of me.

I grinned as I nibbled on the tip of Ceaith's claw. She gasped, then squirmed, her head tossing aside. "I always was ready to kill. For my sister. Now for you." She bit her lip. "I love you so much it scares me, Ember. I don't want to be tied to a man like that. I don't want to be tied to anyone like that. But I am. A-And you keep being worthy of it. It's not just magic. It's not just the fact we're Chosen. It's you, Ember, and...and..." She trailed off, whispering. "Just...can you stay a hot girl the rest of your life?"

I chuckled. "No. But every night I'm with you..." I licked her wrist. "Every hour I'm with you. Every moment you want me - if you snap your fingers, and you say 'fuck me now', I'll be a woman. Instantly."

Ceaith whimpered. Then she wrapped her arms around me, drawing me in close. Her legs fastened themselves around my back as she contorted her body, grinding herself against me while her arms tightened and her mouth mashed against mine - a desperate, needy kiss. I tasted the warm trickle of salt - the taste of her tears. But I could feel it on my tongue. They were tears of joy. The kiss broke and I gasped and panted, my hand sliding along her back. I gripped her leggings and a flicker of golden light flared - tearing the last scraps of her clothing off.

"Fucking choke me," Ceaith whispered. "G-God, you're not just a hot woman. You're muscular as fuck." Her hands slid along my arms, tracing the biceps and the sleekness of my forearms.

"Do you really want me to choke you?" I grinned down at her. Cocky. Confident. I wasn't sure if this was how to act as a gay woman, but it was definitely making Ceaith tremble under me. My hand cupped her cheek, then slid down to her throat. She tensed, her tongue darting along her lips, slightly. Her ears flicked back and my other hand slid along her belly.

"Good kitty..." I murmured, tightening my hand ever so slightly. Ceaith's eyes rolled back into her head as, at the same time, my fingers found the hot, wet folds of her sex. My thumb pressed to her clit and two of my fingers crooked inside of her sex. I started to fingerfuck her - my hand slapping slightly against her thighs as Ceaith's mouth opened in an eager gasp, her eyes closing. I wasn't even choking her - my hand was just pressed against her throat. IT was a feeling of restraint, and it was enough to make Ceaith's back arch.

Her sex tightened around me and she moaned. "Ember! Ahhh!" Her sex spurted. Hot, frothy girlcum splashed against my palm, soaking my wrist as Ceaith squirted again and again, her voice falling into an incoherent mewling noise as she sprawled back on the bed, her eyes half close. And then, under my hand, I felt a vibrating, rumbling purr. It echoed through her whole body and it made my eyes widen. My arm buzzed with the feeling of it and Ceaith looked through hooded eyelids at me.

I smiled down at her. "So, not bad for a new girl, huh?"

"Sit on my fucking face, Ember..." she whispered. "Sit on my face, Unconquered..."

"Want me to choke you the old fashioned way, huh?" I asked, crawling along the bed. My knees pressed to the lapis blue of the sheets that my Lapis lay on, my thighs spread above her. I looked down past my breasts, down at her eyes as they looked up at me. Her tongue slid hesitantly along her lips and her mouth opened, then closed as she continued to purr. The sound of it was, by far, the most delightful thing I had ever heard in my life.

"Ple-" Ceaith started.

I reached down. My finger pressed to her mouth, shutting her up instantly.

"You never have to beg for me, ever," I murmured. "You're my Lapis, Ceaith. Please isn't in our vocabulary."

Her eyes shimmered and she bit on my finger. Gently. Teasing. I drew my finger back and she whispered. "Are you going to just say romantic shit to me all evening, my Unconquered, or-" I sat down on her face. My palms gripped the headboard of the bed as I felt the first touch of tongue to my pussy. I had made sure to not caress my own sex, if only because I was worried that touching myself would make me lose what nerve I had. But the feeling of Ceaith's expert little tongue lapping along the folds of my sex, finding the hard nub of my clit almost instantly, the feeling of her strong, dextrious hands cupping my ass, squeezing me...it was divine. My head hung forward and I panted.

"Yes...yes...yes, right there! Oh Ceaith...oh...fuck!" I bit my lip. I started to rock myself atop her, trying to help. Her fingers gripped my ass harder and it became almost impossible to think - let alone to breathe. There was too much fire. Too much lightning. Too much pleasure. The darting flicking lick, the purring rumble of Ceaith's body, the nuzzling of her nose. The caressing touch of her palms. It was as if every inch of my body had become super sensitive. Even the faint breeze of the room, the strong girlish musk of Ceaith's arousal, the crackling burning scent of the votive candles...

All of it was too much.

It was too much.

"Ahhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I threw my head back, sitting back harder, putting all of my weight back on my haunches. My thighs burned with the strain and my body trembled as I gripped the bedsheets to either side of me, crumpling them between my fingers. My back arched and I threw out my breasts, sweat glittering in the air as my rocking motions cast them into the air, shimmering like gemstones. But it wasn't the raw pleasure alone that pushed me over the crest.

It was just how much love I felt in every tiny lick. Ceaith had enough sexual skill to make a chaste nun soil her loincloth - but Ceaith wasn't just licking with skill. She was worshiping me. I could feel it. I cupped the back of her wild head of hair, my fingers tightening against the brown curls, gripping her as I screamed my bliss and her name in one moment. "Ceaith!" I trembled as my own sex tightened and I came against her face. But, unlike a male orgasm, this was not merely one cascading rush. It was rather more like the pushing waves of the tides.

I came - and the waters of pleasure rushed out...and then came back in as I crested another plateau. My breath became ragged, my voice almost hoarse as the waves crashed in and out, in and out. My eyes went hazy and my muscles went slack - and before I knew it, I was collapsing to the side. Strong arms wrapped around me. Shockingly strong. Ceaith pressed her whole lithe form against me, her body glistening with the same amount of sweat as mine. The thick flavor of our sex filled the air - and filled the kiss as she pressed her lips to mine, thrust her tongue into my mouth.

She drew back, her voice soft. "My Unconquered..."

My heart thrilled, to hear that from her. "My Lapis..." I cupped the back of her neck, drawing her onto me. I rolled onto my back. My grin was playful. "You know...it is...a bit shocking...to meet a Lunar that's actually right." I nodded.

"Huh?" Ceaith looked drunk - but not so drunk that she was unable to start to get offended. "Hey, I-"

"Er, no, not right," I stammered, blushing. "I mean, like...expected."

"Howzo?" Ceaith mumbled, her words slurring together.

"The Lapis is, according to June's books, all about knowledge. Wisdom. Meditation. Restraint. Piety." I smacked Ceaith's rump one handed and Ceaith scoffed even harder, even as she rocked her hips up, grinding her rump into my hand. She leaned down to begin to suck on the tip of one of my breasts. I bit my lip, but managed to speak halfway normally. "The Ruby is a hardened killer. Chirp hates violence. The Agate is cooperation and unity. Jaquline loves chaos. The Amythest is the stolid defender and pure strength, but Xora longs to be a weakling..." I gasped as Ceaith drew her mouth away from my nipple. The slight breeze in the chamber made her spittle cool and the agony was delightful.

"But our Pearl is a total slut?" Ceaith asked, her eyes glittering.