Unconventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I held on tight to Mom, and I followed my instincts, doing what I could to fuck up into her to the best of my ability. She kept moaning, her hot pussy massaging my cock with every bounce as she rode me faster and faster. Our mutual sounds of pleasure began to fill the room as it seemed we were both building to something that we couldn't stop, when it finally happened.

"OH, GOD, YES!!! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! YES!!! YES!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Mom cried out, a hot gush of juices pouring from her pussy as it squeezed my cock almost painfully.

This was all too much, and I couldn't hold back anymore. Grunting deeply, I sucked Mom's nipple hard enough that she cried out in a mix of ecstasy and agony, burying my cock deep in her cunt as I let go.

I'd thought I'd known the magic of an orgasm before this point, but it was in this moment that I realized that I'd never had a clue what true pleasure was. Emptying shot after shot of cum deep inside of Mom, I felt a bliss like I never knew possible, seeing light and understanding and knowing that this was exactly what I was meant to be doing. It was wrong, so wrong, but felt undeniably right as I nearly lost myself to that light.

The euphoria soon wore off as we collapsed into each other, catching our breaths and kissing. I kept expecting that at any moment reality would crash down onto me and that one of us, or both of us, would realize how utterly fucked up what just happened between us was, but as I lay there looking at Mom, how beautiful she was and how happy she looked, I thought that I had never been more satisfied in my life.

"That was... that was... wow..." I said, laughing at the impossibility of it all.

"Yeah..." Mom agreed, still catching her breath. "I won't say I had expectations for what would happen there once I told you my idea, but... that blew them out of the *fucking* water."

"Cool," I replied, kissing the side of her neck and chuckling. "Is it... is it always that good?"

"It usually gets better the more you do it," she explained, pushing up on the bed so she could look down at me better. "Once you get enough experience under your belt, I think you're going to be one hell of a stud."

Nervously, I asked, "So... we can do that again?"

Mom grinned, leaning in for a kiss. "Of course we can, Sweetie. That was too fucking hot to *not* repeat. I haven't had a fuck like that in a long time, and... never had a cock like that. You could use some more experience, to be sure, but what kind of mother would I be if I didn't give you the benefit of *all* of my experience to help you improve those skills?"

I laughed. "I think everyone else would probably say you'd be a better one."

Playfully, she squeezed one of my nipples hard, making me yelp. "Teaser. I mean, you're right, but still."

Happy to fight fire with fire, I squeezed her nipple back, perhaps harder than I meant, causing her to cry out.

We lay there, laughing and groping and pinching each other for a little while until my cock finally softened enough to fall out of her, I rolled over on top of her, kissing Mom and looking into her eyes as if I were seeing her for the first time.

"Ah, I forgot how much enthusiasm teenaged boys can have..." she groaned, reaching down and gently touching my cock. "I bet you'll be hard again in no time."

I thought about this. "I mean... I haven't really timed it before, but, yeah, I think I should be good to go sooner rather than later."

Quickly thinking on Taylor and Hannah and wondering when they'd be getting home, worriedly I added, "If you think we have the time?"

Mom smirked. "It's Friday night; your sisters will be out late. We've got all the time we want."

She kissed me deeply, stroking life back into my cock. "And I want *all* of that time with you... because I intend to drain every drop of cum your balls are capable of producing, and more after that. Am I understood, young man?"

Mom seemed to enjoy teasing me with her mom voice, and I'd have lied if I said it didn't work for me in the moment, either. This was a place I never dreamed I'd be in in a million years, and yet here I was, loving absolutely every second of what had happened, and what I knew was soon to come. I had to give it to Mom, she might have had some unconventional problem-solving skills, but this one turned out to be pretty fucking awesome, and had me hoping it was the beginning of something long and great.

Kissing her again, I grinned and finally replied, "Cool."

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing stories is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!).

And before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It can be a rough world out there, one where it's easy to focus on the negatives and the badness out there, when there is genuinely a lot of joy and goodness to be found. I ask that you consider taking a moment out of your day to remember the things that make you happy, and try to spread that happiness to as many others in your world as you can. As ever, please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)