Unconventional Convention Ch. 05

Story Info
The thrilling climax of our new friends story.
6.3k words
4.77
3.8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EPCene
EPCene
81 Followers

I'm sorry it took so long to get to the final chapter of the story. Thanks to everyone that has favorited, voted and commented on my stories. I hope you all enjoy it.

Valerie and I laid on the bed exhausted. The thorough fucking I had just given her had worn us both out for the moment. She lay on top of me. Both of us were now sweaty and our bellies were covered with her little cum explosion. Her new, pink heart, jeweled butt plug that Anne had given her, was firmly in her ass, keeping my own load from leaking out before we wanted it to.

Anne was advancing towards Alex now. Desire burned in her eyes. The two women raised up onto their knees and met each other over the tops of Valerie's and my own weary legs. They kissed ravenously. Alex's fiery red hair flipped and moved as she attacked Anne's darker Korean face. Tongues danced together and just as quickly, moved on to another part as they explored each other.

"Wait just a minute!" Anne exclaimed as she broke her aggressive attack. "I'll be right back." Anne rolled of the bed and took off into the sitting room. We all turned to look as she left. Her long straight dark hair flipped around as her tight firm body disappeared.

"Okay?" Alex said inquisitively. She looked over to me for some type of explanation.

"I usually just go with whatever jumps into her head at any given moment. It tends to work out for the best that way." I replied.

"Oh. Well while we wait, can I help clean you up a little bit." Alex said this with a grin and cocked eyebrow. She was looking down at my deflating cock and licked her lips in anticipation. I nodded and she dropped her head down and began licking.

She took my softened dick in her mouth and gently sucked my extra cum off. She then moved down and took each of my balls in turn into her warm mouth and gave them a vigorous cleaning. My balls dropped from her mouth and few seconds later Valerie jumped with a start.

"OOoh!" She exclaimed. She quickly dropped her head back down on my chest and started to moan softly. I looked down and could see Alex's red head moving around Valerie's tender, well fucked ass. Apparently, Alex was lapping up all the excess cum that had leaked out before Anne had inserted the butt plug.

After a bit, we felt Alex jump herself. I chuckled, knowing that Anne had probably snuck back into the room, and having seen Alex devouring her friend's ass, snuck up and began to attack the red head's ass in turn. I lifted my head and confirmed my theory. Anne's dark hair was just visible over Alex's pale lovely ass.

Alex started to moan. I felt some shifting around on the bed. Anne had pulled Alex back so her ass was sticking up prominently. Anne winked up to me and I smiled in return. She drove her tongue back into the pale woman's hot hole once again. Alex's moaning grew louder. Anne pulled her head back, reached down with both her hands, and grabbed the other's ass.

"Go ahead and flip over for me. I have got to get that cage off. I really want to taste that dick now." Anne stated. Alex raised her head, her eyes still glassy from her anal tongue lashing, slowly comprehended the words, and nodded. Her body moved slowly and she flipped over exposing her dark green chastity cage.

Anne had the key in her hand and was smiling down at Alex now.

"Let's get this off now, shall we?" Anne asked.

Alex nodded again in agreement. She snatched the key from Anne and quickly sunk it into the lock. The lock came free with a soft click and Alex removed it from the device. She slid the plastic sheath down and off of her. Alex groaned in delight. She then worked the ring from around her sack, slowly pushing her balls back through the smaller opening.

"Aaahh, fuck it feels good to have that off." Alex proclaimed loudly. She tugged gently on her cock and looked at Anne. Anne smiled back at her. The two women moved toward each other again. Anne reached down and cupped Alex's sack in her hand. The red head sighed with delight.

"Now we get to have some real fun," Anne stated and gave the pale woman a wink. With her free hand Anne reached up and caressed Alex's larger breast. She rolled the light nipple around in her fingers. This elicited moans from Alex. Alex opened her eyes fully and glared at Anne. She grabbed the smaller Korean woman around her neck and head, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Once again, their tongues attacked each other like slippery eels. Alex's hands dropped from Anne's neck and explored her body once again. Anne began stroking the now freed cock and felt it growing in her hand.

"Oh, fuck!" Alex sighed as Anne stroked her. "I want to stick my cock in every hole you have."

"I think I want that too," Anne whispered into her ear. She pulled herself closer to the red head and let her cock push into the other. She opened her hand, their cocks rubbing against each other. She closed her grip and stroked them together, the excess precum was more than enough to help lubricate them.

Valerie and I had turned our heads to watch the new excitement.

"You don't have to worry about taking off my cage. I'm a total bottom. You can use my ass all you want." Valerie had moved up and whispered in my ear. She licked and teased my ear lobe as she finished. Then once again, nestled back onto my chest to watch her friend.

My dick jumped at that thought and from the view I was getting of Anne and Alex.

Alex's eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply as Anne stroked their cocks together. Anne took her free hand and grabbed the red head around her neck and pulled her close. As Alex opened her eyes Anne began nipping at her lower lip. Their eyes were locked together. Alex reached up and grabbed Anne similarly, the pale woman now rocking her hips back and forth in time with the stroking.

I could feel my cock beginning to harden again. The two lovely women before me nipping and licking at each other lips and mouths. I was surprised when Anne broke off her aggressive attack and dropped down low on the bed. She quickly engulfed Alex's now fully hardness. She had to be around 6 inches long but not very thick. She had a decent and average sized cock.

Alex's body twitched as her now free member was finally getting to have some fun of its own. Anne easily took her all the way into her eager mouth. Alex swayed back and forth as her dick was sucked, almost losing her balance a couple of times. She finally made move to get some more enjoyment.

"Damn, I need to move or I'm going to fall over. Slide over a little and we can suck each other off together." Alex said to Anne breathlessly. Anne stopped her ministrations and moved over on the bed. Alex moved to stretch out next to me, her lovely ass less than arms reach from my face. She lay on her side with her leg cocked up. I had an amazing view of her ass and balls. Anne had maneuvered around and was inching her face closer to Alex's waiting rod.

I saw Anne's eyes go wide for a moment, as I assume Alex was beginning her oral attack. A smile came over my girlfriend's face, and she spent a few seconds enjoying the new feeling.

"God, that is so fucking hot to see!" Valerie whispered again. Her head was now propped up on her own arms. "I'm usually the one down there doing the sucking." Anne had stretched her neck up and was now licking along Alex's length. Her tongue traced from tip to sack and then back up again.

Valerie moved around on top of me and I felt her hand encircle my now full erection.

"Looks like you're enjoying this as well." She quipped with a smirk. Her tiny yet firm grip started moving up and down on me. I reached down with my outside hand and began massaging her tight ass as she lay there. Valerie wiggled around in excitement and began planting little kisses around my chest.

With my hand closest to Alex, I reached over and began to explore the pale red head's ass. She tensed briefly and immediately began rolling her hips around to encourage me. Anne had, by now, returned her full attention to phallus before her. She was slurping up and down on the cock, a small bit of her drool was seeping out around her lips. Every so often she would make eye contact with me as she sucked. The joy and excitement was visible in her gaze.

I pulled my hand back a little and presented my thumb to Anne. She let Alex pop free of her mouth and licked my long stubby digit. After just a few seconds I was sure I had enough saliva to accomplish my next task. I slid my hand back up along Alex's ass crack, letting my fingers tickle her skin gently. I slowly let me thumb trace around her pale pink puckered hole. An audible moan came from the other side of the bed. Her ass pushed back into my hand and knew there didn't need to be any hesitation.

I thrust my thumb into her hole quickly. The muscles along her legs and back tightened and then relaxed. Another louder moan came from the other side of the bed. Anne let her cock drop from mouth again.

"Naughty boy!" She smiled up at me and blew me kiss. She then started tonguing the underside of Alex's turgid toy. I flexed my thumb, moving it around inside of Alex. I could feel her clamping down and relaxing with her sphincter. I really couldn't wait to see how my cock would feel up there.

I'm sure this would all be quite a site to see from another viewpoint. Petite Valerie, laying across my body, slowly stroking me. Me with one hand massaging the pixie blonde's ass, while the thumb of my other hand was grinding up into Alex's ass. Alex and Anne, each enjoying the oral pleasure of the other. We continued like this for a few minutes. All of us content for the moment in our mutual activities.

"Okay!" Anne finally blurted out, as Alex's cock dropped from her mouth yet again. "I need to get fucked, now! I don't care which one of you does it, but you need to do it now!"

Alex turned to look up at me, her saliva smeared down her chin.

"Be my guest, I've been there more times than I can count. Enjoy!" I said with a wink.

Alex's eyes went wide with excitement. She grabbed Anne and started to spin her around so that her lovely backside was planted right in front of her. Anne eagerly popped herself up onto her hands and knees. Her darker hole was on display for us. She started to flex and her asshole began to wink at us.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Alex asked to no one in particular. She then leaned down and attacked my girlfriend's ass with gusto. Her tongue ran down her crack, across her puckered hole, and on to her lovely smooth sack.

Valerie swung her little legs off the opposite side of me. She turned to face the action, kneeling next to my torso and using me to prop herself up, all while still leisurely stroking me. My hand never left her perky ass cheek.

Alex had found the bottle of lube and was coating her fully erect self. Anne was playfully twerking her ass while waiting for the red head. Alex smacked the darker skinned ass before her.

"Hold that thing still for a sec! I need to get some lube in there for you." Alex mockingly stated. Anne froze her ass in place. Alex dripped the lube down her crack and traced her finger down after it. Anne dropped her head and raised her ass up, getting ready for what was coming.

Alex teased her finger around the other now dripping rosebud. Her finger-tip played across and pushed in just enough. Anne moaned. Alex pushed her finger in more.

"You do know that I can take way more than that, quite easily." Anne quipped. Alex plunged two fingers into her.

"That's getting better!" Anne purred. Alex pulled out. She then sunk three of fingers into Anne's ass.

"YEEESS! That's what I'm talking about!" Anne exclaimed.

Alex worked her fingers around for a bit, all the while stroking herself. She was rock hard and ready to fuck Anne with all that she had. She pulled her fingers out and leaned up behind the smaller Korean woman.

Valerie had stopped stroking me and was watching with eager anticipation. My cock was being squeezed in her firm grip. I reached down and tapped her hand for a little relief. She relaxed her hand.

"I don't think Alex has fucked anyone but me since we met. This is so awesome!" Valerie whispered to me. I gave her ass a good squeeze and we returned our attention to the others.

Alex was lined up. Her hard cock was poised to enter into Anne's waiting hole. Anne's head was turned to look back at the action about to commence. Alex shifted forward. Her swollen head pushed up against Anne. Anne arched her back and pushed herself back into the red head. Alex's cock head pushed inside.

Alex sighed. Anne moaned. Valerie resumed stroking me. My fingers moved down to toy with her new plug.

Alex continued to push into Anne. Anne's eyes had begun to glaze over as she was entered fully. Alex's hips met Anne's ass.

"Fuuuck!" Alex moaned. She was fully inside of her new friend. Her body didn't move for a bit. She suddenly twitched. Anne giggled.

"Did you like that? I can do it again." Anne teased. Alex twitched again. I knew what was happening. Anne loved to flex her sphincter around whoever's cock was up inside of her. She had great muscle control and that tight massage was always fantastic.

"Fucking Hell! You're going to make me cum just like that." Alex exclaimed. She was still holding onto Anne's hips firmly. She slowly pulled herself back. I could see Alex's legs twitching as she went. She was almost out when she thrust herself back into Anne.

"Fuck, Yes! That's what I've been waiting for!" Anne said as she dropped her head down on the bed. She reached back and grabbed Alex's hands tightly. Alex pulled back again. This time as she did Anne pulled, forcing the other's cock to ram up her ass. Anne rolled her head to the side to look back at the red head. Their eyes met and Anne nodded to her. Alex seemed to understand.

She took both of Anne's hands in her own and pulled her arms back, lifting her head of the bed. Alex pulled her hips back. She tightened her grip and pulled Anne back forcefully. Her cock rammed up Anne's hole yet again.

"YEESS!" Anne practically screamed. She looked back at Alex again. This time there was a fire in her eyes. A deep burning desire had been lit and now the flames were being stoked. Alex began pulling her hips back yet again. This time her own carnal desire took over. She did not pause in her thrusting and immediately increased her fucking of Anne's ass.

"Holy Shit!" Valerie exclaimed. Her stroking has ceased and all her focus was on Alex and Anne. She didn't even seem to notice as I played with plug, rolling it around and tugging it in and out ever so gently.

The slapping of flesh and the grunting of the two women filled the room. Taught muscle pulled and pushed. The grip between them would not be broken anytime soon. Sweat quickly began to build on them both. Hair flipped back and forth as both of them began to thrash in their ecstasy.

"Do you know what would be really hot?" I whispered to Valerie. She looked over to me still amazed at the sight before us. She shook her head back in forth.

"What if you got under Anne and started teasing her cock as she gets fucked?" Valerie's eyes went wide.

"Are you fucking serious?" She asked. I nodded.

"Okay!" Valerie slid her tiny body over mine and moved across the bed to the other two, who were still aggressively fucking one another. Alex noticed her friend moving closer but did not slow her pounding. Valerie reached under Anne and felt for her swinging cock. It was oozing with precum and had a fair amount of dripping lube covering it as well. It easily slid through her fingers as she found it and began to tighten her grip.

"OOOOooohhhh... fuuuuck... yeeeeeess!" Anne moaned and her body began to twitch as she was being both penetrated and stroked. Alex slowed her pounding pace a little and leaned over to kiss her delicate pixie friend. I couldn't help but start stroking myself seeing all of this before me.

"Oh FUCK, I'm going to cum soon!" Anne exclaimed. Valerie moved around to face Anne. She raised up her head and began to deeply kiss my girlfriend. It was so hot!

They broke their kiss and Valerie moved to her side and laid down. She slid her head up under Anne's waist and moved down to her flailing cock. She quickly took it in her mouth and Anne groaned incoherently. Anne's eyes were closed and her body shook. Alex continued her pounding into my girlfriend's ass. Anne began twitching again. I knew she was close. Valerie took her fully in her mouth.

"Here... it... comes..." Anne breathlessly groaned. Her entire body flexed and strained as she unloaded into Valerie's eager mouth. Alex stopped her pounding as Anne rolled through her orgasm. Valerie didn't let an extra drop escape her lips. I was rock hard and ready to go. I found the bottle of lube and coated myself.

I slid up behind Alex as she was paused. I lined myself up and waited. Valerie pulled away from under Anne. She was licking her lips and looked over to see me behind her friend. She nodded to me and smiled. She sat up, leaned over to Alex, and pulled her in for a kiss. Their tongues danced together as they both enjoyed what Anne had given to them.

Valerie looked back at me while she was intwined with her friend. I stroked myself and moved forward. Valerie pulled Alex forward and broke their kiss.

"You are going to love this." She whispered into Alex's ear. She pushed her down so she way practically laying her torso across Anne underneath her. Valerie slid her dainty hands down the pale flesh to rest on either side of her ass.

Valerie gently massaged her friend as I began to drip the lube down Alex's waiting crack. She jumped slightly as the coolness slid down. I traced down her cleft with a finger, gathering the viscous fluid as I went. My finger slid easily into the waiting pink hole. A light moan escaped Alex as I penetrated her.

Valerie reached back and spread the pale ass open wide before me. I pulled my finger back and added another to open up our red-headed friend. My two fingers met with a little resistance as Alex's body tensed.

"Just relax and enjoy it. I know you haven't been fucked in a while and I think this is exactly what you need." Valerie spoke to Alex calmly. Alex nodded as I moved my fingers slowly in and out of her. Valerie turned to me and nodded, "She's ready."

I removed my fingers and lined up my aching rod. The swollen head propped up next to her pale flesh was quite a sight. Alex took a deep breath and looked back to me. Our eyes met and she nodded again. I pressed my cock up to her and pushed lightly. It easily entered the outer ring of her pink flesh. Alex exhaled deeply. My head met resistance as I moved forward.

Alex took another deep breath. I pushed forward again. Alex's arms flexed as my flared head stretched her. Valerie readjusted her grip and pulled her friends ass open as much as she could for me. With a little more pressure my head finally pushed through her tight ring. Alex twitched and started panting. Her entire body convulsed in time to her semi-panicked breaths.

"The hardest part is over now. You can really start to enjoy it." Valerie said to Alex. Alex just glared at her petite friend wordlessly, her mouth hanging wordlessly open still panting for breath. Valerie released her friend's ass and moved up to give her a gentle kiss. Alex's body relaxed slightly as their tongues met and the familiarity of that moment gave way.

They broke the kiss and Valerie began to trace her fingertips down Alex's pale back. Alex relaxed even more as I held still, allowing her to adjust to me inside. Valerie looked up at me. She smiled to herself for a moment, then reached up to me and kissed me passionately. She reached one hand down to my ass and squeezed. I felt her nails digging into the flesh and tensed myself reflexively.

Valerie pulled back from her kiss. A bit of our combined saliva trailed from each of us.

EPCene
EPCene
81 Followers
12