Unconventional Therapy Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer admits to teasing and fantasizing about Shawn.
2.6k words
4.63
24.4k
66

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,721 Followers

Jennifer kicked off her shoes and folded her legs underneath her as she sat down on the couch, and Deborah took her seat in her easy chair.

"So, Jenny, what's new in your life?" Deborah asked.

Jennifer sighed and blew a lock of her blonde hair out of her face, "Not too much, just taking everything day by day, like normal. Well, there is one thing..."

"And what might that be?"

Jennifer sighed and glanced out the window before looking back to Deborah.

"Shawn's been spying on me." She said, "At first I wasn't sure, but I caught him. He just doesn't know because I didn't confront him about it. I think it started last Saturday. You ever had that feeling where you think you see something out of the corner of your eye, but when you look there's nothing there? Well, that's what it felt like. Like there was someone watching me when I got out of the shower. But Shawn was still asleep, and I didn't see or hear anything. But then a couple days later, on Tuesday I think, I actually saw him."

Jennifer got up and went to the mini fridge and grabbed a Diet Coke. She sat down, took a drink and took a deep breath.

"Again I had just gotten out of the shower, I must have accidentally left the bedroom door slightly open, and I glanced in the mirror and could see him peeking in. The mirror was angled just the right way so I could see him. I don't know what came over me, but I figured if he wanted a show I'd give him one. I finished drying myself off, and then admired myself in the mirror. I turned this way and that, stretched out and just let him see me. I have to admit I was kind of admiring myself as well. I certainly don't look like the mother of a teenager. Hell, he's almost 20. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. Anyways, after a bit I noticed he was gone."

She took a sip of her soda, and took a deep breath.

"Then a couple days later I caught him watching me again, this time I had intentionally left the bedroom door slightly open. I'm still not sure why I did that. But I did, I guess a part of me wanted to show off for him again. So when I noticed him I gave him another show, but something came over me as I was looking at myself and watching his reflection in the mirror. I started touching myself, and before I realized what I was doing, I was masturbating in front of the mirror, watching him through half closed eyes, and I'm pretty sure he was masturbating as well. Debbie, I wanted... I wanted him to come in and... Jesus, I can't believe I'm about to say this... I wanted him to fuck me."

Deborah didn't say anything, Jennifer adjusted the way she was sitting, took another drink of soda, and looked at the ceiling, out the window and down at the carpet. Anywhere but at the woman who had been counseling her and her son for the past five and a half years.

"When I finished, I noticed he was gone, probably went to finish in private, but I couldn't believe myself. I'd never even thought about him that way before, but at that moment, I'm telling you Debbie, if he had walked in on me, I would have fucked him..." Jennifer snapped her fingers, "...like that. Then just the other day, Sunday, I walked in on him masturbating."

"How did he react?" she asked, knowing full well how he reacted, but wanted to hear it from Jennifer's perspective.

"He didn't realize I was there at first, and Debbie, I couldn't believe how big he was." Jennifer said, recalling the morning in question in her mind's eye, "I mean the last time I saw him naked he was three years old, and his father and I were chasing him through the house trying to get him to take a bath."

She laughed a bit, remembering chasing a laughing, screaming, naked toddler through the house.

"But this was the first time I'd seen him since he'd grown up. I gasped in surprise at how big he was, that's when he saw me, covered up and turned away from me. I apologized, and left the room, but again Debbie, I wanted to tear off my clothes and just jump into bed with him."

"What happened after that?" Deborah asked.

"I went downstairs and made breakfast," Jennifer said, "Shawn came down a few minutes later and neither one of us mentioned what had just happened. That was the end of it. But I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I mean it's been about..." She did some mental math. "...ten years or so since I had dick, give or take a couple of months. Before that, Steve and I had sex almost every day. Hell we were screwing like rabbits pretty much since day one. Well not literally, we didn't sleep together until our fifth date, but after that it seemed like every time we were together we had sex. Once we moved in together it was literally every day, especially in the weeks leading up to our wedding. Hell, I got pregnant during our honeymoon, and we fucked all throughout my pregnancy, right up until the doctor advised us to stop. After Shawn was born, as soon as we could we picked up right where we left off. It tapered off slowly, as we now had a child to raise, but we still managed to have sex at least 2-3 times a week. Until things... you know..."

Jennifer didn't like talking about how she and her husband, Steve, grew apart, she had already talked to Debbie enough about it over the years. Truth is, to this day she still wasn't sure what happened. Just one day, the feelings weren't there anymore for either of them, they both loved Shawn, but their feelings for each other were gone. They still cared about each other, but they didn't love each other anymore. The feelings that had brought them together in the first place were no longer there. In the five years since the divorce they had only spoken three times. Steve had sent birthday cards and called on Shawn's birthday for the first three years, but the last two years had only sent a card with some cash.

"I know," Deborah said, "You don't have to say it."

"Anyway, the point is, I haven't been fucked in a long time." Jennifer said, "And seeing Shawn naked got me thinking about that, and I've been wondering for the past couple of days what would have happened if he had walked in on me, or if I had acted on my impulses when I walked in on him. God, I'm so fuckin' horny right now. I'm gonna need some me time when I get home, if you know what I mean." Jennifer said, laughing.

Deborah smiled, "I know, but why wait?"

Jennifer looked at her therapist and friend, "What? You mean... seriously? In front of you? I mean no offense Deb, but..."

"But what?" Deborah asked, "You don't have anything I don't see every day."

"Yeah, but that's different."

"How so?"

"Well for one, I don't usually have an audience." Jennifer said. "When I'm naked I'm not doing it for the benefit of anyone else."

"Except for the times you just told me about." Deborah pointed out.

"True, except that Shawn didn't know I could see him, or that I was doing that as much for me as it was for him." Jennifer said, "And that was a spur of the moment thing, I didn't plan that out in advance. Plus, Shawn's in the other room and I can be kind of loud."

"Well what about when you're home and need to masturbate?" Deborah asked.

"I usually do it when Shawn's not home. Although sometimes I do it before I go to sleep, even then it's hard for me to keep it down. I have to muffle myself with a pillow."

"Jenny, it's fine." Deborah said, "I don't want you driving home distracted by the fact that you need to scratch that itch, especially not with Shawn in the car."

Deborah then went on to tell Jennifer almost word for word what she told Shawn about masturbation and a healthy fantasy life. Jennifer was practically squirming in her seat. She felt like if she didn't have an orgasm soon she would explode.

"Fuck it," she finally said, standing up, "If you really don't mind, then I don't." she undid her pants and pulled them and her panties down to just above her knees. Deborah raised an eyebrow when she saw that Jennifer shaved her pussy but didn't say anything.

Jennifer lay down on the couch, licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit. Without prompting from Deborah she started telling her what was going on in her head. "God Debbie, I can see that magnificent cock of his... wrapped in his hand as he's stroking it. I'm pulling off my clothes now, and he sees me, he's smiling as I walk over to the bed, 'Let me take care of that for you.' I say. And then I take his cock, my son's beautiful cock into my mouth."

She stopped to lick her fingers again and went back to rubbing her clit in small circular motions.

"I wrap my lips around it, and swallow all of it, my tongue teasing him as I start bobbing my head up and down. He's moaning telling me how much he loves it, that it's the best blowjob he's ever had. I tell him 'Only the best for my son.' and keep sucking his cock. But he wants to fuck me. My baby boy wants to fuck his mother, and I want him to. God, I want him to fuck me so bad, so we switch positions, and he gets on top of me, looks into my eyes and tells me that he loves me, and then before I can respond, he plunges his hard cock deep inside me," Jennifer slid two fingers inside herself, as deep as she could, but not nearly as deep as she wanted, "Oh my god, my son is fucking me!"

She pushed her shirt up with her other hand and pulled her 38C tits out of her bra, and started pinching and rubbing her nipples. Deborah felt the same rush of excitement she felt when she was watching Shawn, and again had to resist the urge to finger fuck herself as she watched Jennifer. She undid the buttons on her blouse again, eager to fondle her own tits as well.

(What's come over me?) she wondered as she ran a finger across her cleavage and under the edge of her bra, wishing she could do more.

"He's fucking me so good, just like his father used to. He may even be better than his father. God it feels so good, he's going so deep inside me, I'm looking up at him and pull him in for a kiss. He's just as good as kissing as he is at fucking. I wonder if he's ever eaten pussy, but I don't want him to stop fucking me. I NEVER want him to stop fucking me. I want to be in bed with his cock inside me forever."

Deborah slid her finger further into her bra, just inches away from her hard nipple as she could hear the squishing of Jennifer's fingers as she was furiously fingering her soaking wet pussy now. Jennifer had moved her other hand back down between her legs and was rubbing her clit in time to her fingering.

"He's gonna make me cum... my son is gonna fuckin' make me cum! Holy shit!"

Jennifer clamped her hand over her mouth as her orgasm hit and she squirmed on the couch as the pleasure ran through her body. A muffled scream of pleasure came from under her hand. Deborah quickly pulled her finger out of her bra and buttoned back up, trying her best to regain her composure as Jennifer continued to ride out her orgasm on the couch. Finally she settled down, slowly pulling her fingers from her pussy, as she tried to catch her breath.

"Holy shit..." she finally said, "I needed that."

Deborah handed her the same box of tissues she offered Shawn earlier, and Jennifer slowly sat up and took the tissues and cleaned herself up as best she could.

"I think I left a wet spot on your couch. Sorry." Jennifer said as she tucked her breasts back into her bra and pulled her shirt back down. She stood up and pulled her panties and pants back up before tossing the tissues in the trash can. She sat back down on the couch, avoiding the wet spot.

"It's okay," Deborah said, "I don't have any more appointments today. I'll clean it up after you leave."

"God, I don't know what came over me," Jennifer said, "Like I said before I never thought of Shawn like that before, but seeing his dick the other day... I guess it's because I haven't been fucked in so long. For nearly..." she mumbled to herself, counting on her fingers, "Thirteen years Steve and I had sex on a pretty consistent basis. And it was good, I mean, he always made sure I came, and I made sure he did too. But after things went bad, all I had was masturbation and my imagination. I never even thought of fucking Shawn."

Debbie nodded, "Do you feel bad about it?"

Jennifer had to think about it, "A little, I mean he's my son, but at the same time, I haven't been able to think about anything else since then. For the last few days, every fantasy I've had has been about him. I used to think about guys like Jason Momoa, Chris Hemsworth, Dwayne Johnson, my ex-husband, heck even my high school boyfriend, the one I lost my virginity to, but they all morph into Shawn. And in my fantasies I'm screaming at him 'Fuck your mommy baby!', and I've had the most intense orgasms I've ever had thinking about him and me."

"Can you do something for me?" Deborah asked. "Every time you think about having sex with Shawn, I want you write down what you fantasize about, let it play out in your mind, and write it down the same way you told it to me while you were masturbating. Everything as it happens, in the first person, in the present tense."

"Sure," Jennifer said, "I suppose I could do that."

"Good, we'll talk about this more next week." Deborah said.

"Think you're okay to drive home now?" Deborah asked, offering a smile.

Jennifer laughed, "Yeah, I think I'll be able to keep the car on the road."

"Okay, then," Deborah laughed a bit herself.

Shawn was laughing at something in the YouTube video he was watching when his mother and Deborah came out of the office.

"You ready to go, kiddo?" Jennifer asked her son.

Shawn stopped the video, "Yeah mom, I'm ready."

He stood up and stuffed his phone into his pocket.

"We covered a lot today," Deborah said, "Both of you. You know what you have to do, and we'll see what next week brings. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me." Shawn said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, that works." Jennifer said.

Deborah walked them to her front door, trying not to seem like she was rushing them out. Truth was, she needed to masturbate herself. "Okay then, I'll see you next week."

Both Shawn and Jennifer had the same unspoken thought as they got into the car, "It's going to be an interesting week."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,721 Followers