Unconventional Therapy Pt. 05

Story Info
Jennifer and Patricia have fun with their nephews.
5k words
4.75
17k
39

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers

For a long moment, Patricia just looked at Jennifer, waiting for her to start laughing or at least smirk from not being able to keep a straight face. Neither of those things happened.

"What?" she finally said.

"I've been fucking Shawn." Jennifer repeated.

"Holy shit, you're serious." Patricia said.

Jennifer nodded.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Three months now." Jennifer said.

"Three months?!" Patricia exclaimed. "And you're just telling me about this now?"

"Well it wasn't something I could just blurt out in a text message or in a phone call. This was something I had to tell you in person." Jennifer said.

"Wait, wait, wait." Chaz said, looking at Shawn wide eyed. "You've been fucking your mom for the last three months? You're messing with me, right?"

"Nope," Shawn said, "I swear to god, mom and I have been going at it at least 3 times a week."

"Holy shit man," Chaz said, "I'm speechless. I guess I always realized our moms were pretty hot, but I don't think I've ever thought of my mom like that."

"Hell, neither did I, until I came home one day and caught a glimpse of mom through the bedroom door." Shawn said. He then proceeded to tell Chaz everything. Accidentally catching sight of Jennifer after her shower, spying on her, her catching him masturbating, the masturbation session with Deborah, writing down his sexual fantasies about his mother, having her read them, reading her fantasies about him, having sex with her and Deborah, and the almost daily sessions with his mother since then.

"So how is it?"

"Oh my god, sis. It's fucking amazing." Jennifer said, "The kid's hung like his father."

"You gotta tell me how this all started." Patricia said.

So Jennifer told Patricia everything Shawn had told Chaz, only from her perspective.

"Wait, wait, wait," Patricia said, "You've been having sex with your therapist too? Actually, does your therapist know about me? About us?"

"God no," Jennifer said, "I mean she knows about you, but she doesn't know about us. Hell, I haven't even told Shawn. Plus you haven't seen my therapist. She's fucking gorgeous and has the most amazing tits I've ever seen."

"How big are we talking?"

"Like out to here." Shawn said, over exaggerating the size of Deborah's tits with his hands. "Okay, maybe not that big. But big."

"More than a handful?" Chaz asked.

"Oh yeah," Shawn said, "Definitely more than a handful. Double D's if I had to guess."

"Damn Shawn," Chaz said, "How come you never told me about this before?"

"Well it's not exactly casual conversation," Shawn said, "It's not like I can just casually text you 'Oh, by the way, I'm fucking my mom', you know."

"I should be mad," Patricia said, "But considering we've been having sex for years behind everyone's back, it'd be extremely hypocritical."

"No need to be mad," Jennifer said, "After all, you're my sister, and we've always shared everything..."

"Wait... are you saying...?" Patricia asked, then saw the look in her twin sister's eyes. "You are. Oh my god, sis, I love you."

Jennifer leaned forward and kissed her sister, "So here's what I have in mind..."

Later that night after a dinner where Patricia and Chaz were trying not to look at Jennifer and Shawn any differently than they had before, eventually everyone headed off to bed. Jennifer and Patricia in Jennifer's room, Shawn in his room, and Chaz next door to Shawn in what was originally the guest bedroom but was unofficially Chaz's room.

About an hour after everyone had gone to bed Jennifer and Patricia put Jennifer's plan into motion.

Shawn heard the door to his room open, "What kept you?" he asked, turning on the light revealing Patricia, who was naked as the day she was born.

"Wait, you knew about this?" Patricia said.

Shawn smiled. "Of course Aunt Patty. Did you really think mom would plan this without telling me about it?"

Patricia sat down on the edge of Shawn's bed, "So I'm guessing you told Chaz."

Shawn nodded, "Yep, told him all the gory details, just like I'm sure mom told you everything."

"I should have known." Patricia said, shaking her head and smirking.

"You really are the mirror image of mom." Shawn said, looking at his aunt's body, reaching out to gently squeeze one of his aunt's tits.

The two leaned in to share a kiss, as Patricia threw back Shawn's blanket to reveal he was naked underneath.

"All ready for me I see." Patricia said as they broke the kiss, she looked at his erect cock.

"I've been waiting all day for this. Hell, I've been waiting all week for this ever since mom suggested it." Shawn said.

"Good lord, your mother wasn't kidding, that is impressive."

She reached out and grabbed his cock, gently stroking it up and down.

"Mom said it's been a while since you've been with a man." Shawn said.

Since Patricia couldn't sleep with Jennifer as often as she wanted, she did start dating again when she felt ready for it. Out of the small handful of men she dated she only slept with two of them. However, neither them nor any of her other dates had turned into anything serious.

"Is that all she said?" Patricia asked.

"Yeah," Shawn said, reaching between his aunt's legs. Patricia spread her legs, allowing Shawn unrestricted access to her pussy. "That you dated a few times after uncle Don died, but that was it."

"That doesn't mean I've forgotten what to do with this." she said, giving Shawn's cock a squeeze as she slid into bed with him. "So I'll tell you what. I'm gonna suck your cock. See if I'm as good as your mother."

She kissed Shawn one more time before kissing her way down his body, until she reached his throbbing cock. She licked the length of it, from his abdomen to the head, swirled her tongue around the head a couple of times, and then engulfed his cock in her warm mouth. It was a new sensation for him as Patricia did things with her tongue that neither his mother or Deborah had done. She swirled her tongue around his cock when it was in her mouth, almost like she was trying to wrap her tongue around it, and teased him as she occasionally stopped to lick the head of his cock, or to literally lick every inch of his throbbing cock, from his balls to the head.

"Oh my god, Aunt Patty," he moaned "Your tongue is amazing."

Patricia didn't say anything as she was still busy stuffing as much of Shawn's cock into her mouth as she could. It may have been years since she had a cock in her mouth, but she hadn't forgotten what her husband liked, and despite all her times with Jennifer, always wanted to get her hands (and other body parts) on a nice hard cock again. Now she finally had one, and it just happened to be attached to her nephew.

Shawn watched Patricia lick and suck his cock, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he filled his aunt's mouth with a generous load of cum. She looked up at him and smiled as she took his cock out of her mouth and licked the head again. "You close baby?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, Aunt Patty," he said, "So close."

Patricia swallowed his cock again and after another minute or so of sucking and licking him, Shawn grabbed the back of her head.

"Oh fuck Aunt Patty, I'm cumming!"

His cock throbbed in her mouth and seconds later Patricia's mouth was filled with a huge load of cum. She tried to swallow all her nephew was giving her, but there was just so much, it leaked out of the sides of her mouth and down over her hand, which was wrapped around the base of Shawn's spasming cock. Shawn was grunting and panting in orgasmic pleasure. He finally let go of her, and Patricia came up for air, swallowing a mouthful of cum.

"Jesus, your mother wasn't kidding." she gasped, "You cum like a goddamn faucet."

She licked her fingers clean and Shawn offered her some tissues to wipe her face clean. After she had cleaned up she leaned in to kiss him again, and Shawn flipped her over, so he was on top.

"You gonna fuck your Aunt Patty?" she asked, when they broke the kiss.

"Not yet," he said, licking two of his fingers, and after a moment, he offered her his fingers. She eagerly opened her mouth and sucked his fingers into her mouth. Shawn pulled them free after a few seconds and reached between her legs, sliding two fingers inside her.

Although Shawn could usually cum twice when he fucked his mother, it usually took a while before he had his second orgasm. So he would coax an orgasm or two out of his mother by fingering or eating her out (sometimes both) before fucking her or getting a blowjob. He kept that same mentality with his aunt.

Patricia moaned as Shawn's fingers entered her, and he started slowly started finger fucking her, leaning down to suck on her tits.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "That's it baby. She did say you... fuck that's good... were a natural. Yes, just like that, holy fuck... that's the spot, right there."

By now Shawn was pumping his fingers in and out of his aunt's soaking wet pussy, the squishing sounds the only other sound in the room besides Patricia's moaning. She could feel herself getting closer and closer, and just as suddenly Shawn pulled his fingers out.

"Why'd you st-- Oh, that's why."

Shawn kissed his way down across his aunt's flat stomach and settled his face between her legs, snaking out his tongue to tease her clit. He licked and sucked Patricia's pussy just like he did with his mother. He looked up at his aunt's body as she squirmed and writhed on his bed, and he might as well have been between his mother's legs. She was even shaved just like his mother was. He gently took her clit between his teeth and flicked his tongue back and forth across it causing Patricia to suck in a sharp breath and squeal in pleasure, reaching down to grab Shawn's head.

"Do that again," she said, her voice a hoarse whisper. Shawn obliged.

She ground her hips into Shawn's face, and he finally had to grab her and hold her in place so he could tongue fuck her, something he had recently tried with his mother. He thought he was going to have to peel her off the ceiling when he was done. His aunt was no different.

"Fuck that feels so good. You're gonna make me fucking cum, Shawn. You're gonna make your aunt cum all over your fucking face! Oh shit, I'm fucking cumming!"

She cried out wordlessly as her orgasm washed over her, and her body shook uncontrollably as she filled Shawn's mouth with pussy juice. Like her, he tried to swallow all that she gave him, but there was just too much, and it leaked out of his mouth, down his chin and onto the bed. Patricia's body jerked a few more times as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. She looked down her sweat covered body to see Shawn crawling back up her body, kissing her body as he made his way back to his aunt's gorgeous tits, stopping to lick and suck on both of them.

"Fuck me Shawn," she panted, when he moved back up to her face, "Fuck your aunt. I wanna feel what you've been doing to my sister for the past three months."

He leaned in to kiss her again, "Anything for my favorite aunt." he said, guiding his cock into Patricia's soaked pussy. She was so wet he penetrated her with ease.

"Oh my god," she groaned, "It's been way too long since I had a nice hard cock in me. That feels fucking amazing."

Shawn started fucking his aunt slowly at first, speeding up just a little to the pace he usually used with his mother.

"Tell me how you want it aunt Patty," he said, looking into her sweat covered face. "Tell me how to fuck you."

"Hard and fast," she panted, "I want you to destroy that fucking cunt Shawn. Don't hold back."

Shawn braced himself with his arms on either side of his aunt's head and started slamming his cock into her for all he was worth. Patricia squirmed and moaned, whipping her head back and forth as Shawn fucked her as hard as he could.

"Harder, harder. Fuck me harder!" she grunted through gritted teeth. "Slam that goddamn cock into me!"

Shawn gave her all he had, and Patricia wrapped her legs around his hips, trying to pull him deeper into her.

"Like this?" Shawn asked, "Is this what you want Aunt Patty, huh? You want me to fuck your cunt like this?"

"God yes," she moaned, "Fuck me hard Shawn, fuck your aunt's cunt nice and hard!"

Their lips met in a steamy kiss, Shawn's hips never slowing down as he was enjoying this just as much as his aunt was. She was a little wilder than his mother was, but just as good. He was used to the way his mother felt, and since Patricia and Jennifer were identical twins, Patricia's body felt just the same in his arms, and wrapped around his cock.

"That's it Shawn, fuck me like that." Patricia moaned, "Holy shit, I'm cumming again!"

She started squealing "Yes" over and over again, and then cried out in pleasure as she came, her pussy convulsing around Shawn's cock. She buried her head in his shoulder and whimpered in pleasure as her orgasm continued to rock her body, she wrapped herself around Shawn as her whole body trembled in orgasmic bliss. After what seemed like a full minute of Patricia shaking and whimpering, she let go of Shawn, and kissed him again as he slowly pulled out of her.

"Can you go again?" she asked, "Can you fuck me again? Your mother said you've got a ton of stamina, and you usually cum twice."

"Oh I can still go," Shawn said, "I'm not done yet."

Patricia rolled over onto her side and motioned for Shawn to get behind her. He knew what she wanted, as he often fucked Jennifer in the same position. He curled up behind her and guided his cock back into her, grabbing her hip as he quickly got into a rhythm slamming his cock into his gorgeous aunt's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," Patricia groaned, "That's it! Oh my god, you are so fucking good!"

"So are you Aunt Patty," Shawn grunted.

After several minutes of Shawn slamming his cock into his aunt from behind she rolled over onto her stomach. Shawn rolled with her with his cock still buried inside her, and from there, Patricia pushed herself up to her hands and knees, Shawn moving with her, never taking his cock out of her. When they were repositioned in the doggy position, Shawn renewed the attack on his aunt's juicy pussy, grabbing her hips and slamming his cock deep inside her. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last. As it turned out, not long at all. After just a couple of minutes, he felt the familiar sensation in his balls.

"Aunt Patty," he gasped, "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside me baby," she said, "Fill your aunt's pussy with all that sweet cum. I want you to fill me up."

"Oh shit," he groaned, "Aunt Patty I'm cumming!"

She felt his cock throb inside her as he slammed his cock deep inside her and felt his hot cum shoot out of his cock, filling her up with what felt like gallons of the stuff. After he had emptied his balls into his aunt, he slipped out and flopped down on the bed next to her.

"Holy shit Aunt Patty," he gasped looking at her as she eased herself down onto her stomach. "That was fucking amazing."

"It was," she said, smiling at him and curling up with him. "I wonder how your mother is getting on with Chaz."

At the same time Patricia had gone into Shawn's room, Jennifer went into Chaz's room. In the dim light, Chaz could only see the silhouette of what he thought was his mother.

"Mom?"

"Not quite," Jennifer said, turning on the light.

"Aunt Jenny?" he asked, then his eyes adjusted to the light and he saw the only thing his aunt was wearing was a smile. "Why are you naked?"

She moved over to the bed and smiled at Chaz. "Oh, I think you know why I'm naked. I know Shawn told you about us."

Chaz stammered. "Well... you know... that is... I didn't ask..."

She put her finger to his lips. "Shh. It's okay. He told you that because I told him to."

She leaned forward and kissed Chaz, his shock gave way to lust and he returned Jennifer's kiss, wrapping his arms around her naked body.

"Does my mom know about this?" he asked when they broke the kiss.

"Of course she does," Jennifer said, "Where do you think she is right now?"

She nodded towards the wall that separated his room from Shawn's.

"She's fucking Shawn." she said, "And I'm going to fuck you. You do want to fuck me, don't you Chaz?"

"God yes, Aunt Jenny," he said, "It's all I could think about since Shawn told me about you two earlier."

"Then first things first," Jennifer said, throwing back the covers, "The clothes have to go." She said, indicating the shorts and t-shirt Chaz usually slept in.

Chaz quickly stripped, tossing the offending clothes into the corner of the room. Due to the thoughts running through his head, coupled with the sight of his aunt's naked body, his cock was rapidly rising to the occasion. Jennifer spit into her hand and reached down, grabbing Chaz's cock and stroked him until he was at full mast. If Jennifer had to guess, Chaz was about the same size as Shawn, but she couldn't be sure without seeing them side by side.

"Now, I know you're not a virgin, right?" she asked, Chaz just nodded, "Have you had your cock sucked yet?"

"No," he said, "None of the girls I've slept with wanted to."

Chaz only had sex with three girls. At 18 both he and his first girlfriend weren't that experienced, since it was the first time for both of them, they never did anything beyond missionary position. Then there was the girl who he had sloppy drunken sex with at a party. He honestly didn't really remember much of that night. If she did blow him, he didn't remember it. Then there was his current girlfriend who never expressed any interest in going down on him.

"Well lucky for you I like sucking cock, so I'm gonna show you what you've been missing out on." Jennifer said, getting into the bed with Chaz, positioning herself between his legs. "Just lay back and enjoy, let Aunt Jenny take care of this beautiful cock of yours."

Chaz's head flopped back on his pillow and a moan escaped his lips as he got his first blowjob from his aunt. She eagerly swallowed all of his cock, deep throating him just like she did Shawn.

"Oh my god, Aunt Jenny," Chaz moaned, "That feels better than I thought it would."

"I'm just getting started," Jennifer said, before going back to work on her nephew's cock.

For several minutes Jennifer used every trick she'd used on both her husband and son, to ensure that Chaz's first blowjob was unforgettable. Chaz looked down to watch his cock disappear into his aunt's magnificent mouth. He never imagined anything could be better than the feel of a nice warm pussy, but he was wrong. Jennifer's mouth was amazing, and the looks she would occasionally flash at him told him she was enjoying sucking his cock just as much as he was enjoying having his cock sucked.

He felt himself getting close and Jennifer sensed it too, and stopped sucking his cock and grabbed the base of his cock, gently squeezing.

"I was so close," Chaz moaned as Jennifer sat up and whipped her hair out of her face.

"I know," she said, "But I'm not done with you yet. We're only getting started."

She moved up so she was straddling his hips and still holding Chaz's cock, she lowered herself onto it, guiding it deep inside her.

"You ever had a girl fuck you like this?" she asked. Chaz just shook his head. "This is what we call cowgirl."

She adjusted her legs and started riding Chaz's cock, earning a moan of pleasure.

"Shawn likes it when I fuck him like this because he can suck my tits while I ride his cock." Jennifer said, grabbing the pillows and putting them under Chaz's head. She then leaned forward so her tits were right in Chaz's face. Chaz took the hint and sucked one of his aunts' beautiful tits into his mouth. His girlfriend loved having her tits played with so he just did to Jennifer what he did to her. Licking around her areola (larger than his girlfriends) and teasing the nipple before running his tongue across it, earning an appreciative moan out of Jennifer.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers
12