Unconventional Therapy Pt. 06

Story Info
The next morning.
3.8k words
4.75
17.3k
37

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,712 Followers

Jennifer was the first one to wake up. She looked at Chaz, still dead asleep next to her, and gently kissed him on the cheek before silently slipping out of bed and heading down the hall. She didn't bother getting dressed or covering up. What was the point? She quietly knocked on Shawn's bedroom door and peeked in.

Patricia had also just woken up, and smiled when she saw Jennifer peeking in. She sat up, exposing herself from the waist up as she waved her twin sister in and they exchanged a quick kiss. Shawn, much like his cousin, was still asleep.

"So how was he?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh my god, sis," Patricia said, "you were right. He was amazing."

"Sounded like it," Jennifer said smiling.

"I haven't been fucked like that since... well since Don. And as much as I hate to admit it, he eats pussy better than Don."

"But not better than me, right?" Jennifer asked, circling around the bed and sitting next to Shawn, brushing his hair out of his face.

"No one eats my pussy better than you." Patricia said, "So how was my son?"

"Like Shawn, he's a natural." Jennifer said. "He lasted longer than I thought he would. Although I had to use that trick you taught me so I could keep him hard so I could fuck his brains out."

Shawn shifted a bit in bed, and his eyes slowly opened.

"Hey mom."

"Morning, honey," Jennifer said, as Shawn sat up and stretched. Jennifer gave him a kiss. "So we were just talking about last night. Sounds like you two had fun."

"Well it helps that she's just as smoking hot as you are." Shawn said, smiling at his aunt. "Where's Chaz? Did you wear him out?"

"Yeah, I think I might have." Jennifer said, smirking.

"You did." a sleepy Chaz said, poking his head in the room. "I don't think I've ever had that much sex. Usually my girlfriend and I get each other worked up, we fuck, we cum, and that's it. It takes about half the time of what we did last night."

"Get used to it." Shawn said.

Much like everyone else, Chaz didn't bother getting dressed, and Patricia smiled as she saw her son naked for the first time since he was a baby. Even flaccid, his cock was impressive.

"Come here and give your mother a kiss," Patricia said.

Chaz obliged and for the first time locked lips with his mother. The sight of her and Jennifer's naked bodies, along with the memories of what happened last night, got the blood flowing to his cock.

"Sit." Patricia said, patting the bed next to her.

Jennifer and Patricia exchanged a look and then nodded.

"Boys," Jennifer said, "There's something we need to tell you."

"Uh oh." Shawn said as Chaz sat down on the bed.

"What uh oh?" Jennifer said, giving her son a good natured scowl.

"The last time you said you had something to tell me, and had that look on your face, you and dad were getting divorced." Shawn said.

"It's nothing that bad," Patricia said, "In fact it's not bad at all."

"Well what is it?" Chaz asked.

"Patty and I have been involved in a lesbian relationship for several years now." Jennifer said matter-of-factly.

"It started when we were 18, and we've kept it up for the last 24 years." Patricia added.

Shawn and Chaz looked at their respective mothers, turned to look at their aunts, looked at each other and then back to their mothers.

"Wait," Shawn said, "You and Aunt Patty?"

Jennifer nodded, then she and Patricia told the boys the whole story. Starting with them masturbating for each other, how that led to them having sex for what would be the first of many, many times, and even how getting married and having kids didn't stop them from jumping in bed every chance they got.

"Wait," Chaz said, "So even when you were with dad, you were having sex with Aunt Jenny?"

Patricia nodded, "Yep, like we said, whenever the opportunity presented itself."

"And dad never found out about this?" Shawn asked.

"If he did, he never said anything." Jennifer said.

"I'm guessing grandma and grandpa never found out either." Chaz added.

"God, no." Patricia said. "If they found out, they probably would have fucking killed us."

"I don't know what would have made them angrier," Jennifer said, "The fact that it was incest, or the fact that it was same sex incest."

"How come you didn't tell me this when we first started having sex?" Shawn asked his mother.

"Same reason I didn't tell Patty about us until now." Jennifer said, "It's not really something you can drop in casual conversation. I also wanted to tell you when she was here, to make sure she was cool with it. So just like I planned with you to tell them about us, Patty and I planned to tell you and Chaz about us, but only after we fucked you."

"Anyway, that's everything out on the table." Patricia said. "No more secrets."

"This is gonna be a fun three weeks." Chaz said.

"It doesn't just have to be three weeks," Jennifer said.

"Don't start with that again." Patricia said. "I said I'd think about it."

"Think about what?" Chaz asked.

"Moving in with us." Jennifer said, "I extended the offer after your father died, but Patty was afraid the temptation of being around me would be too much to bear, and she wanted to try and make it on her own."

"Well the first part definitely won't be a problem anymore." Shawn said.

"Can we not discuss this right now?" Patricia said, "I really want to fuck my son. You had him last night, it's my turn."

Jennifer laughed and stood up, holding out her hand to Shawn. "Of course, come on honey. Let's give them their privacy."

"In my bed?" Shawn asked, taking his mother's hand and getting up, revealing that the information about his mother and aunt's relationship had gotten him hard.

"You spend all your time in my bed anyway," Jennifer said, looking at his cock. "Plus it looks like I need to take care of that. Now come on."

She led Shawn out of his room and across the hall to her room.

Chaz had also gotten fully erect upon hearing that his mother and aunt had been having sex for years behind everyone's back.

"I have to say," Patricia said to her son once they were alone, "I'm impressed. I never really thought about what you'd be packing down there, and all I can say is, damn."

Chaz smiled, "And you look incredible mom. Up until Shawn told me about him and Aunt Jenny yesterday, all I could think about was what you looked like naked."

"And?"

"Even better than I imagined," he said, slipping into bed with his mother. "You really are the mirror image of Aunt Jenny."

They exchanged a heated kiss, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Chaz slid down a bit and started licking and sucking his mother's tits, which always got her worked up.

She moaned in pleasure, "God that feels good, that's it. Suck my tits, baby."

Chaz slid his hand down across his mother's flat stomach till he reached the sweet spot between her legs. Patricia spread her legs to give her son access to her throbbing pussy. She grabbed his hand and helped him find her clit. She pulled his hand up to her mouth, looked seductively at him as she sucked his finger into her mouth, and then guided his hand back down to her clit.

"Rub it just like this." she said, running his wet finger gently up and down on her clit, "That's my boy. Get your mother nice and wet for that magnificent cock of yours."

Across the hall in Jennifer's bedroom, Shawn spun his mother around into his arms and kissed her passionately.

"I told you it would work out." Jennifer said when they disengaged from their lip lock.

"I never doubted you." he said, she raised an eyebrow at him, "Okay, maybe just a little."

"Smartass," Jennifer said, "Anyway, I want to know what you did to make my sister scream last night."

"The first time or the second time?" Shawn asked as they moved over to the bed.

"Well I only heard her scream once when just as I was getting Chaz to eat my pussy." Jennifer said.

"Then probably the first time," Shawn said, "When I ate Aunt Patty's pussy."

"Did you eat her pussy like you eat mine?" Jennifer said, laying down on the bed and spreading her legs.

"Of course."

"Show me."

Shawn eagerly dove face first between his mother's legs, and expertly found her clit with his tongue and Jennifer squealed in pleasure like she always did when Shawn ate her out.

"God that feels good," Patricia said to Chaz, "But I really want to suck your cock sweetie. I want you nice and hard so you can fuck me like you fucked my sister last night. She did suck your cock, right?"

"Yeah, and it was amazing." Chaz said, reluctantly pulling his hand out from between his mother's legs.

Patricia rolled Chaz onto his back and kissed her way down his body, finally reaching his rock hard cock. It looked even better up close. "Now let me show you how I do it."

Using the same tricks with her tongue that she did with Shawn, she sucked, licked and teased her son's cock making sure to take her time because she wanted this first time with Chaz to last as long as possible.

She looked up at his face as she licked up and down his shaft and felt the new connection she had with not just her son, but with her sister and Shawn as well. Things felt different now that everything was out in the open, she felt closer to all three of them than she ever had before, especially Chaz. This somehow felt right, as if everything in their lives had been leading them to this exact moment.

Jennifer felt the same way, as she watched Shawn lick her pussy. After their first threesome with Deborah three months ago, they'd come home and practically tore each other's clothes off, not even making it upstairs. They were so horny they ended up fucking on the couch. They eventually made it upstairs, and fucked again in her bed.

Now as Shawn was bringing her close to her first orgasm of the day, she, like Patricia, felt that this was right. That she and her sister should be sharing everything. Their bodies, their lives, and their sons.

"Oh god, mom," Chaz moaned, "I'm so close."

Patricia used the same trick Jennifer had the night before, gently squeezing the base of his cock to stave off his impending orgasm.

"Jeez, you too?" he said, exasperated, "Aunt Jenny did the same thing to me twice last night!"

"Who do you think taught her that?" Patricia said, "I read about that in a book and used it on your father all the time. I could keep him going for at least an hour, sometimes more."

"But I was so close." Chaz said.

"I know," Patricia said, "But it's time for you to fuck me. You do want to fuck your mother, don't you?" she said, almost echoing her sister's words from last night.

"More than anything." Chaz said.

He and Patricia switched positions and as Chaz mounted his mother, he looked at her and he too could feel the new connection between them.

"I love you so much, mom." he said.

"I love you too, baby." she said, gently cupping his face with one hand, "Now fuck me."

Chaz never broke eye contact with his mother as his cock penetrated her for the first time. Patricia moaned in pleasure as she looked deep into her son's eyes. As much as she enjoyed getting fucked by Shawn last night, this was special. This was her son, the child she had bought into this world, who she had nurtured, loved, and cared for. She had watched him grow from an adorable baby, to a cute kid, to the handsome teenager who was now inching his fully developed cock into her throbbing hole. The same place he had emerged from 19 years earlier. Neither one of them would ever forget this moment.

"Oh god baby, that's it. Fuck me. Fuck your mother." Patricia moaned as Chaz's cock filled her up.

Across the hall, Jennifer felt her first orgasm approaching and as usual, grabbed Shawn's head as she arched her back and screamed as her orgasm hit. Shawn had gotten adept at swallowing most of her orgasmic juices in the last three months, but Jennifer had such powerful orgasms from his cunnilingus skills, that some still leaked out of his mouth down onto the bed.

Shawn crawled back up his mother's body and the two exchanged a deep kiss, with Jennifer licking her juices off her son's face.

"God, I love it when you make me cum like that." she gasped when she could finally catch her breath.

"I love making you cum," Shawn said, "I love watching your face when you cum."

"Fuck me Shawn," she said, "I need your cock in me."

"Flip over," Shawn said, "I want to fuck you from behind."

Jennifer assumed the position, and Shawn admired the view.

"You've got a gorgeous ass mom."

"Thanks baby, but the answer is still no."

"Aww come on mom..." Shawn said.

Jennifer turned and looked at him, "I said no. You're not stuffing that monster up my ass."

"Deborah lets me fuck her ass." he said.

"Then fuck her ass when we go back on Wednesday." Jennifer said, then something occurred to her. "Shit, what are we gonna do about Wednesday?"

Usually when Patricia and Chaz came to visit (or they went to visit them), Jennifer let Deborah know ahead of time that they'd be missing a couple of sessions. But that was before they started having sex with her.

"Can't we just take them with us?" Shawn asked, "Or... wait, you never told her about you and Aunt Patty, have you?"

"Well she knows about Patty, she just doesn't know that I've been sleeping with her for the last 24 years." Jennifer admitted, "I never felt the need to tell her, even after we started fucking her."

"So why can't we bring them with us?" Shawn asked, "I really don't think she'll object to two more warm bodies to play with."

"I suppose you're right," Jennifer said, smiling at her son. "Now, I believe you were about to fuck the shit out of me."

Back in Shawn's room, Chaz and Patricia had found a comfortable pace to fuck each other and just as they did, they could hear Jennifer scream from across the hall.

"Sounds like she beat me to the punch this time." Patricia said, "Fuck me harder, baby. Show me what you can do."

Chaz slammed his cock into his mother, determined to show her exactly what he could do, and because, damn, it felt good. He was acutely aware of everything. The sound of his hips meeting his mother's, the feel of her warm cunt wrapped around his hammering cock, the squeaking of the bed, his labored breathing, his mother's moaning, the sweat on both of their bodies, and the look of both pleasure and pride on Patricia's face.

And Patricia was very proud of her boy. He was fucking her like they'd been doing it for years. Jennifer was right, he, like his cousin, was a natural. She looked up into his face and could see a lot of his father in him, and that only enhanced her pleasure as her husband had been one of only five men (not counting Shawn) she'd slept with, and he had also been the best... until now.

She couldn't hold back any longer, she felt the familiar tingle deep inside her and pulled Chaz down for a kiss as her orgasm hit and moaned into her son's mouth as her pussy contracted around his cock, and her body shook. They broke the kiss and she groaned and whimpered in pleasure as Chaz continued to fuck his mother as she came.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "You just made me cum, honey."

Chaz slowed his pace a little, as he felt the warmth of his mother's orgasmic juices flow out of her. "Does that mean it's my turn?"

"Hell yes," Patricia said. "You deserve it."

After deciding to bring Patricia and Chaz with them to their next session with Debroah, Shawn slid his cock into his mother from behind, grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. The thought of his aunt and cousin joining them got Shawn excited as he got a mental image of his mother, aunt and therapist standing before him and Chaz, naked, smiling, and inviting the boys to ravish them. Before he knew it, he was ready to explode.

"Fuck mom," he grunted, "I'm cumming."

"Yes baby," she moaned, "Cum in mommy's cunt. Shoot that hot, thick cum inside me!"

Shawn groaned one more time before he exploded inside his mother, firing what felt like gallons of cum into her. Jennifer loved the feel of his cock throbbing inside of her as she felt her son's cum flow into her. No matter how many times she'd felt it, she always felt a sense of pride that she was the one making him cum. Shawn finally felt his orgasm pass and slowly exited his mother and lay down on the bed next to her.

"I love waking up to your cock honey," she said, gently rubbing his chest as she snuggled up to him. "I'll give you a couple minutes to rest up, then I'm riding that fucking cock until you give me another load."

She kissed him and moved a bit so Shawn could suck on her tits.

Patricia had flipped her and Chaz over so she was riding him, just like Jennifer had last night. "You like that? You like looking up at your mommy's big tits bouncing around while I fuck you?"

Chaz reached up and grabbed his mother's tits, "I fucking love it mom," he said, "I fucking love you, and I love fucking you."

"Me too baby," she said leaning down, "Me too."

She kissed him before moving a little to let her son get her tits in his mouth. Just like he had with his aunt last night, Chaz alternated between sucking on one tit and fondling the other before switching. Patricia felt a sense of pride that she had made this perfect young man beneath her. He had a nice big cock, and he knew how to use it. It was the second time since her husband died she had really felt sexaully satisfied (the first time being last night with Shawn). Not even the two men she'd slept with after her husband were this good.

Jennifer mounted her son as she had plenty of times in the last three months, and started riding his cock, loving the feeling of being filled up by the one person she loved more than anyone, next to her sister that is. Having sex with Patricia was always fun and fulfilling, but it was nice to have a hard cock to satisfy her sexual needs. Something she hadn't had in the five and a half years since the divorce. The fact that it was connected to her son made it all the better.

Shawn reached up and pulled his mother down for a kiss before grabbing her hips, holding her in place and hammering his cock up into her. She smirked at him because she knew what he was doing. It was a little game they played whenever she was on top. He would ram his cock up into her, then she would make him stop and she'd ride him as fast and hard as she could, and they'd switch back and forth until they came.

She pushed down on his chest and playfully glared at him before bouncing up and down on his cock like her life depended on it, moaning and groaning as she did, slamming down and gyrating her hips, grinding her clit into his pelvis, before he grabbed her hips and again jackhammered his cock up into her, causing her to squeal in pleasure. She threw her head back and bit her lip before she looked down at him, slammed her hips down, and flipped her hair out of her face.

"My turn, and I'm not gonna stop until you fucking cum inside my cunt again." she growled at her son. Shawn just smiled at her.

"Oh god, mom, I'm so close." Chaz groaned.

"Cum in me baby, cum in your mommy's cunt." Patricia groaned, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Oh, shit mom... I'm fucking cumming!" Chaz yelled and exploded inside Patricia.

He arched his hips up and Patricia slowed her pace as she could feel Chaz's cock pulsing inside her hot, soaking wet pussy, filling her with his hot sticky cum. Jet after jet after jet of cum shot out of her son and into her and she loved it. She wished he would never stop cumming, but eventually he did, and she slowly eased herself off of him. She rested herself on top of her spent son as he tried to catch his breath.

"I wanted to make you cum again." he finally said.

"Don't worry honey," Patricia said, "You'll have plenty more chances to make me cum."

Jennifer was riding Shawn for all she was worth, her hands on his chest, holding him down, as she worked on getting another orgasm out of him, but her own hit first, and she cried out in pleasure just as Shawn caught up to her. Mother and son came together and locked lips as they did. Shawn's cock jumped and danced inside his mother as he released another load of cum into her just like she wanted. They heard Chaz yell from across the hall as they rode out their own orgasms, looking deep into each other's eyes.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,712 Followers
12