Uncovered Video

Story Info
He finds x-rated photos and video of friend's wife.
3.9k words
4.39
233.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

The day started out innocently enough, just a dreary, overcast spring weekend morning helping my friend Steve and his wife Jessica move.

My friends had been married three years and were moving from a starter home in Voorhees, N.J., to a larger single family house being built several miles away in Mount Holly. Unfortunately, the sale of house number one was completed before house number two was finalized, and they had to temporarily move into an apartment.

It was one of those "friends moving friends" ventures, where a bunch of guys do the heavy lifting and moving while then girls packed and ensured the beer was cold and that there was plenty of it. Nearly all of their belongings were being placed in storage at a nearby facility, a place we got to know well that rainy day.

Needless to say helping out wasn't first on my to-do list, but it was one of those things that friends do for each other. Plus, it wasn't all that bad. Given the steamy heat, made steamier by the intermittent rain, the some of the women were in skimpy outfits which made for good eye candy and provided motivation to complete our work fast and mingle at the barbecue afterward.

Some of the ladies were a bit more revealing than others. Jessica, for instance, wore prim Bermuda shorts and a loose fitting top. Boring, but workable given her duties for the day. Others showed a lot of leg, others some ample top.

Over beers, in private among the guys Steve would complain how his sex life was, well, uneventful, as we'd share our stories about how we didn't get enough nookie and all that...well, guy talk.

I remember sneaking glances at Jessica, and realized that even in her ho hum outfit she was really quite cute. Her smile lit up a room, to say nothing of her sweet little backside which would turn on a blind man. On the few occasions where she'd bend over to lift a box, my eyes would lock on to her form and my mind would wander. For whatever reason, Jessica was the object of my mind's affections. Kristine, Bill's wife, was a knockout brunette, and Margaret, John's girlfriend was a real red-headed hottie, but it was Jessica who occupied my fantasy mind.

Moving day was work, real work, and by the end of the day everyone was beat. Nearly everything had been moved to the temporary storage unit when Steve asked if I could store two boxes in my basement, as he had some memorabilia and odds and ends that he didn't want in the storage unit. Of course I said yes and those boxes were loaded into my SUV and ended up that evening in the basement next to various boxes of my prior move which never were unpacked.

It wasn't until a week or so later that I even thought about the boxes. That's when I was looking for several books I knew I had on travel in Ireland. After searching high and low, I surmised they might be in the basement, and I went downstairs and started sorting through my own still unpacked boxes. Lo and behold I found the desired tour guides, and I sat back in an easy chair and began perusing the books.

After a bit of reading I decided to grab a Corona, but as I stood I accidentally tipped over one of Steve and Jessica's storage boxes. It was the smaller of the two, about two feet long and a foot high. I reached over to pick it up but noticed the top had come undone, and several items slipped out.

Now, I am not a busybody, but I couldn't help looking at several great photos of my friends' kids. They were cute as all get out, and when I was done the first pack I went to the second, third, and fourth. Shots from vacations, softball and baseball games, shots around the house. I went upstairs for that beer with the idea of putting all back into the box, but when I returned curiosity got the best of me and I began rummaging through the rest of their stuff.

There were some books, some old and obviously sentimental items, and a pair of balled up socks. That got my attention, because they were out of place in the box. Holding them in my hands, though, I realized something was inside one of the socks. I reached in and pulled out several provocative Polaroids of Jessica is revealing outfits. In one shot she was bent over a table, the bottom of her panties showing, while her top was turned toward the camera. An infectious smile on her face, she was obviously teasing the photographer.

The second shot was of the up-skirt variety, with Jessica standing, legs apart, on a mall escalator and the photographer shooting from below. This was an especially nice shot in that you couldn't tell whether she was or was not wearing panties. You could see a wealth of thigh meat.

The third photo was the best of the lot, as she not only had a smile but she had lifted her top, baring her very nice breasts to the camera.

It's funny, but when I realized I was looking at some private shots, I quickly put them back inside the socks and began re-packing the box. That task only lasted a few seconds — only long enough to realize there was a VHS tape in the box with the word "Private!" on the side. I knew I shouldn't, but I quickly loaded the tape into my VCR and sat back to see what was on it.

Let me tell you that any thoughts of Jessica being prim and proper were quickly dispelled. And, as for Steve's complaints about his sex life, well, the man was obviously a liar.

The video opened with a title shot, "Samantha's Afternoon of Delight". Yet it wasn't any Samantha who came into view.

On a large four-poster bed was a woman I knew as Jessica, laying back on several pillows and reading a book. She was wearing a dark blue baby doll nightie with light blue satin panties. Her lips were bright red, the same shade as her finger and toenails. She looked adorable, sexy and a lot different than the wife of my friend. She appeared to be so sensual, and all she was doing was reading a book.

That scene didn't last long, as soon her eyes opened wide as she read a passage of the book. Eyes glued to the page, she reached down between her legs with her left hand and began caressing the outside of her panties. It didn't take long for a bit of wetness to appear, and soon she slipped her hand inside the satiny briefs. It didn't take a brain surgeon to know she was slowly fingering her creamy slit.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was my friend's wife performing for the camera. And performing in a very hot manner. Soon, the book was put on the bed stand, and Jessica was wiggling out of her underwear, sliding those panties down her thighs and baring a lightly trimmed brownish bush. After leaning back, her hand and especially one lucky finger began attacking that pussy, and I could hear, with the volume up high, her heavy breathing and light moans and groans.

"Oh Steve, oh yes, tongue me there, lick my clit," she moaned, barely understandable, to her imaginary lover. "That feels so good."

Jessica fingered herself for several minutes before reaching into the bed stand door and removing a long candle, which she proceeded to rub against her pussy. Her eyes were closed as she opened her pussy lips with one hand before slowly sliding the candle up her slot. She began stroking the candle in and out of her wet pussy, rocking on the bed to the tune of love.

The woman was obviously hot, very hot, and the camera caught every sensual move. Jessica closed her eyes and moved her butt up and down on the bed as the artificial cock fucked her sloppy wet hole.

The camera moved a bit as the inexperienced operator (Steve?, I wondered) watched the writhing woman. He'd zoom in to catch a close-up of the candle inside the pussy, then pan back to reveal the woman writhing and moaning to the waxy cock's movement. The camera became rock steady, though, seconds later, and right after that Jessica opened her eyes and drew back in mock shock.

"Oh no, it's the gardener," Jessica cried out to nobody in particular. "Go away, go away, get out of my room."

What followed was Steve coming into view in work clothes, talking in some sort of strange half Mexican, half-Chinese accent.

"Oh senorita, what are you doing? Maybe you need some help from a real man?" said my friend. "I have something a lot better than your fingers and that candle."

The woman drew back, but the candle was still firmly embedded in her sloppy wet cunt. The man moved closer, baring his hairy chest. He slowly reached down and unzipped his pants, dropping them to the floor then kicking them off his feet.

"Oh please, don't rape me, please, please don't," said the woman in a Grade B movie starlet voice. "I'm a virgin."

The man leered at the woman. "Not for very much longer, sugar, unless..."

"Unless what?"

The intruder smiled.

"Unless you suck my dick!" said the gardener. "What do you say? Your mouth or your pussy, I don't care."

Jessica, Samantha, or whatever her name was looked shocked at the thought of putting her perfect lips on this low lifes manhood. Now, it wasn't the best acting job I had every viewed, but my eyes and ears were locked on each and every word. It was like I was invisible, a spec on the wall with a full view of the action. The film wasn't professional, but it was good. And my friend looked great in it.

"I'm getting my rocks off, American woman, and there's nothing you can do about it," said the forceful gardener. "Your choice of where you want this big slab of meat."

Jessica deliberated for a bit before quietly saying, "My mouth, you can use my mouth for your foul deed."

Down came Steve's briefs and out popped a hard cock. Jessica's eyes widened and she began to pull away, but soon my friend was kneeling above her head. He stroked his dick at the girl's face, then lowered down a bit as Jessica opened her mouth and lifted her head. She ovaled her lips and sucked the top of his dick into her willing mouth, cheeks obviously sucking on the lollipop tip.

Steve began slowly inserting more of his manhood into his wife's lips, and Jessica began polishing the knob with slow, sensual sucks.

"Oh Mrs. Smith you have a great mouth, I can't wait to shoot my hot cum in it," he said from outside camera range as the woman cowered back. "Oh yes, and I will enjoy watching you swallow it down your lily white rich girl throat."

Samantha pulled her head off the cock. "No, please, don't make me do that. Please."

There was no Academy Award in Mrs. Smith's future, but the acting was as realistic as several porno movies I had seen. I began stroking my hard on as I watched the twosome on the screen.

Soon Steve slipped around into a sixty-nine position and dipped his head into Jessica's pussy while she sucked on his bulging dick. I watched as the two rocking in time to each other, locked on to each other's sex. It wasn't long before Jessica let out a cry and began cumming on Steve's face. A minute or so later Steve pulled out and began passionately kissing his lovely wife. Then he pulled her over his knee, where he began lightly spanking the beautiful behind of his wife while she contorted herself and stroked his cock.

That set me off, and I shot my wad all over myself.

Whew, that was hot. What followed was even hotter, though, as Steve had Jessica pose in numerous positions, ass to the camera, legs spread wide open, and my favorite, legs spread open with a dildo in her snatch. On the latter she masturbated for a while before cumming for the camera. The money shot, of course, came last, and Steve jerked off onto his lovely wife's face, sending spurts of cum onto her cheek, nose and even a glob onto her eyelid.

Pure, prim Jessica took it like a pro.

Needless to say I made a copy of the tape before packing up the box as best I could. I was nearly finished there was a knock on my door.

"Oh hi Steve," I said, feeling my face reddening, to my friend. "What's up?"

"I, uh, need to get one of the boxes I left with you," said my friend. "Uh, Jessie thought it would be better to keep it with us at the apartment."

Steve was stammering, and when he saw the box partially open I thought he'd collapse.

"You didn't look in it, did you?"

I said no, but he knew right away I had. He stammered a bit but soon he realized — okay, I admitted it — that I had not only scene the photos but the tape as well.

At first I thought he might hit me, but he stopped midstream and quietly asked, "Did you make any copies."

I didn't answer, just smiled.

"Can I have it back, please? Look, Jessica will kill me if this ever gets out. It was so hard to get her to pose, and the movie, well, remember that trip to Bermuda? That was my price for getting the chance at filming. I mean, I think she actually liked doing it. Please, Jon, don't get me in trouble with this. Please."

Looking at the now shaking man, I knew I had to give him back his tapes and photos. I'd even have to give him back the copies. Heck, he was my friend. But I hesitated a bit when I remembered how Steve stole Jill Dorsey from me in high school, and got into her pants on the third date when all I every got was a hand job. And I remembered how Steve had complained for months about his lovely wife Jessica when in fact she was of porn star quality.

Taking a deep breath, I told him he could take the box, no problem, but to get the copy he'd have to, well, pay for it.

I didn't want money, and no, nothing illegal. I swallowed, looked him in the eye, and told him what I wanted...I wanted to watch he and Jessica in action, live.

"No way, man, that will never happen!"

"Then you won't get the backup copy, Steve."

This time he did punch toward me, but I got out of the way and tripped him, falling on top of him just like in high school and giving him a noogie. "That will cost you Steve!"

Now, really, Steve was my friend, but I was ticked. "Look, all I want to do is watch, she doesn't even need to know."

Thinking of his options, Steve finally relented. What choice did he have? All that was required now was a bit of planning and execution. Over the next several weeks the plan came into place, and two months to the day it was hatched.

It was late on a Saturday night and Jessica and Steve had left their new house for a night of dinner and a movie. Their new house bordered on state game lands, and the large picture window on the back wall of their house looked out at the foliage and trees.

The plan was simple. I made my way into the seclusion of the game lands at dusk, sat upon my fold down easy chair, took a beer out of my cooler, enjoyed the evening and waited for the action to begin. Steve, for his part, was to entice the little woman into a little breaking in of their new home with a piece of ass on the basement couch...right in front of the picture window. He was to leave the lights on...heck nobody (but me) would see the coupling couple from back there. What I failed to mention was the movie camera with the zoom lens and tripod I took along with me.

Darkness came, and after a half hour or so I wondered if he had chickened out or if she was too modest to mess around in the open area.

Finally I saw her come into view, wearing a tee top and short denim skirt. Steve followed closely behind, a bowl of popcorn in his hand and a movie in the other. The two talked for a while as Steve set up the DVD player, then sat next to his lovely wife. The talked a bit more and Steve made his move...Jessica laughed and shook her head no, but soon the two were kissing and playing with each other's bodies like teenagers in their parents basement. I hoped the camera was recording all the horny action.

I was startled at how Jessica soon got into the lovemaking. I mean, they were married folks, so it wasn't anything new they were doing. It wasn't as if they were teenagers groping while their parents were way, but it appeared to me that first Jessica, then Steve, were getting into the love bug action as if they hadn't been intimate in ages.

Early on Steve was a little tentative — heck, he knew he was being observed — but under Jessica's soft and sensual, persuasive touch he soon rose to the occasion.

I gazed on in voyeuristic bliss as the two swapped spit, hands roaming all over their bodies. On one hand it was a bit like watching a movie, but as they advanced in their lovemaking it became more like a peep show.

Steve pulled Jessica's top over her head, all the while writhing as the woman stroked his mid-section. The woman stood up and unzipped her skirt, dropping it to the floor, then knelt down in front of her husband. She scooted in between his legs, stroking his thigh and looking up at the man as he leaned backward into the couch.

She bent her head over and planted a kiss on his boxers, and continued kissing the fabric as she reached up and grabbed the elastic top. She slowly removed his underwear, watching as his hefty hard cock popped into view.

Jessica began stroking the dick and was mumbling something to her man as he luxuriated in the experience. I stood and zoomed in with the camera, catching the woman full frame sucking her husband's cock. She worked the base of the dick with her fist and the top with her lips as Steve began bucking up and down in tune with her mouth action. It was quite the sight.

I began to worry that he might shoot way to fast for my taste, but I shouldn't have worried. The woman brought him to the brink then popped up on her feet leaving the man bucking with no receptacle.

Jessica laid back on the other side of the couch, removed her thong, and spread her legs wide open giving the camera an bird's eye shot of her bountiful brown bush. Steve took the hint, and soon was sliding on top of his wife. He began rubbing his cock up and down her gaping slit. He teased his wife for a bit then pounced on her pussy with vigor. Steve's ass bounced as he pounded the woman. The two bucked fast, then slowed the action, rocking in unison.

The two fucked liked the long-time lovers they were, pitching fore and aft like waves flowing toward the beach. I had never seen two people in live action. It was a lot different than the movies, although I did wish I could hear their loving moans and sweet nothings. Still, it was awesome watching the two couple so close.

I couldn't help myself, I zoomed in then walked quietly toward the house, stopping just out of camera range to the side of the open slider door. Sometime while I was walking they switched into the sixty-nine position and I gazed at Steve laying on the couch licking his wife's slot. At the other end of the couch Jessica was bobbing her head on hubby's cock-sickle.

"Oh, Jessie, keep sucking!" groaned my friend as he took a break from licking his wife's slot. "You are a great cocksucker."

He wasn't telling me anything new as I had a bird's eye view of her ministrations. She really was into his cock, and I could tell he was having trouble holding back. "Oh, honey, I'm gonna cum soon."

As if on cue Jessica moved away from the dick and turned around, straddling her husband and jerking his dick back into her pussy. She began bouncing up and down, head flailing side to side, eyes closed. Her movements slowed and I could see her clench pussy on Steve's dick. She groaned, he moaned, and soon I could see the two were cumming to their sensuous hump song.

The two continued to screw as they came down from their highs before Jessica collapsed onto her lover as I secreted myself back to my vantage point. I sat, figuring on waiting for the two to head out of view, but realized they weren't done. Jessica slipped onto her back and raised her legs, spreading her thighs, and Steve slipped onto her knees in front of her.

I was confused at first, but then got the picture. It was Steve's turn to orally delight his partner, and he bent over and began licking his wife's gooey twat. The fact that he had just blasted into the honey pot didn't seem to both him as he licked and cleaned out his wife's pussy lick a cat licks a pan of milk. Jessica luxuriated in the tongue bath, holding Steve's head tightly against her pussy as his tongue laved the cum-filled hole.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12