Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They played a couple games and emptied the bottle into each other's glasses. Mr. Donovan suggested moving to a sitting area just off to the right, dimming the pool table lights and and hitting a switch the turned on several lamps. James joined them, and they sat down further talking about his kids and grandkids, one that was 12 quite a young baseball player.

Donnie looked at him, trying to guess his age, with his oldest grandson being 12 he thought late 60s at the most, as he looked only that old. "How's you and your wife since the baby?" Mr. Donovan said looking up from his drink, Donnie felt the conversation turn and knowing why he was there made the clarification ring loud and clear. "Sex life that is."

"Like a lot of couples, I imagine, not what it once was," Donnie said. "I've been struggling, obviously."

"What do you mean, obviously?" Mr. Donovan said, trying to open this young man up.

"Umm, you know," Donnie struggled for context, new to this situation, feeling like he made his first misstep, wanting things to be perfect. "I'm searching right now, trying to be understanding yet feeling like I have little say in my fulfillment."

Mr. Donovan held his eyes for a moment, looked over at James and back. Took a deep sip of his drink while Donnie wondered whether he just opened the conversation up or closed the door. It seemed like he was making a decision on the fate of their interactions moving forward.

"You always have say, Donnie. You just have to say it," Mr. Donovan said. "I bet you want to do things to your wife in bed and are afraid to ask. I bet you have more desires and fantasies than she could ever imagine."

"Yes Sir," he said instinctively. "You're absolutely right. I..."

"Just listen to a wise old man for a second," Mr. Donovan said in a stern manner. "You get from life what you ask for, whether it be from God, your boss, a client, your wife, your family. You get what you ask for, work for, it's not given. Nor is it taken. Taking something means they don't want to give it up."

"Understood," he said again, not sure why he felt like he was submitting.

"You aren't driving back tonight, correct?" Mr. Donovan said, motioning with his head to James. "You probably need to call your wife as it's getting past 10 p.m."

James set a phone down in front of Donnie. "It's unlisted, call her and tell her goodnight."

"Before you dial, I want you to ask her for something over the phone," Mr. Donovan said. "Something sexual, I'm guessing you've never done that."

"No, no I haven't Mr. Donovan," Donnie said, again so formal and picked up the receiver looking at him. He didn't plan on it, but after dialing the handheld, cordless phone, he looked back up and again looked at Mr. Donovan

"Hey, honey, um, I've decided to stay in the city tonight," he said as Mr. Donovan mouthed 'comfort inn'. "Yeah, at the comfort Inn. I just got up to my room."

She talked about her day, being tired and ready to go to bed as the baby went down a while ago. She was in the front room, her folks in the TV room. The conversation went on for about five minutes, Donnie diverting his eyes being both patient and anxious at the same time. There was a pause and he looked back up at Mr. Donovan.

"Honey, go to the back room could you? Yes, please I have something to ask you," He saw the grin start on Mr. Donovan face. "I'm sitting in a hotel room, I've had a lot to drink, reach under your shirt and slide your hand over your breast...Yes, I'm serious."

His online experiences kicked in. "Take your fingers and feel the lace of your bra...Do it... I'm not stopping... feel the lace. Do you? Okay, now press into your skin and slide underneath. What do you feel? Mmmm I like that."

James leant into Mr. Donovan, "So I take it you're satisfied with him?"

"Yes, very much," Mr. Donovan said. "You can take off for this evening. I will have him contact you for next steps after tonight."

"Call me tomorrow," James said and grabbed his coat and took off.

"Mmm, baby, that's so hot," Donnie said to Mel as she described sliding her hand over her nipple. He didn't see James leave nor Mr. Donovan get a pad of paper and begin to write a note to him. It was wet into his lap as he sat, imagining his wife with her hand on her breast, his cock hard and oozing pre-cum.

The note pad read - "Have her masturbate thinking you two are in a 69 and describe it all to her."

Donnie nodded and kept her on her breasts for a moment, having her alternate nipples. He saw Mr. Donovan sit down sipping on his drink, watching with great interest as he set up the 69 as she massaged her breasts gently.

"Now slide down your sweats and panties. Yes, baby, yes, you're going to feel my tongue on you, inside your walls," He continued, sensing hesitation. "I'll have mine out, I've rolled my shorts down. Let's do this together. It's okay, your parents are zonked on the couch and the baby's sleeping, I want to share this with you."

The cellphone made this possible, no landline in the guest room at the in-laws and it was titillating at best just thinking about it, now with the encouragement of Mr. Donovan, Donnie was actually pushing Mel out of her sexual comfort zone.

"Mmm, that's right, rub over your wetness, like it's my lips, my face moving down, tongue tracing from your breasts, over your stomach, wet on your skin till it lands at the head of your clit. Mmm I feel you position your hot breath over my cock," Donnie said and then was surprised as the hands of Mr. Donovan pulled at his belt, and buttons, having set the notepad on his thigh, it read -

"Describe what I do to you"

Donnie gasped as he quickly had the dockers to the floor, lifting up for him and then again when he slid the boxers. He felt his hot breath over his cock as he inspected him, Donnie leant back and opened his thighs as Mr. Donovan's hands rested on his bare knees.

"Insert a finger, it's my wet tongue pressing inside (soft moans from Mel were on the phone)," Donnie continued, Mr. Donovan now pressing his lips to the head of his screaming cock, suckling the precum. "You're lips press on my like a lollipop finding the wet fluid streaming upwards from my hardness. Insert a second finger and push deep."

Donnie heard Mel gasp and moan as Mr. Donovan continued to play with just the head. It was so warm and magical his eyes shut, and his breath quickened. He remembered a co-worker, Tom Phibscan talk about the best blow job he'd ever had as he closed his eyes, opening them to discover it was a man not a woman. He could totally relate.

"Your mouth is so hot, you play with just the head, swirling it with your tongue, coming up to suck out more clear juice, now sliding down the shaft with just the pressure of your lips," Donnie said, describing the act now being performed on him. "Rub your clit as you take me to the back of your throat and back up, Ohhhh, so warm and wet."

Donnie heard Mel start to gasp and moan faster, as she rubbed over her clit as he described the acts they were performing on each other. Mr. Donovan continued to stimulate Donnie, getting his hands involved as he slid the cock out of his mouth.

"You slip your hand under my balls, as I lay on my back, my hands pulling you into my face further, my nose and mouth now trying to climb inside you," Donnie said, further painting the picture and describing what was being done. "Your tongue licks my shaft, balls to tip over and over."

You could hear Mel's breath quicken as he continued to talk about what, and how he was loving her pussy while telling her to please herself. Donnie felt his orgasm build, and kept the fantasy parallel with reality.

"I feel the cum build and push forward, ready to coat your mouth, fill your throat," he said as Mr. Donovan continued to bob up and down his shaft. "Your lips on the tip as your hand strokes me. I'm getting nearer, Babe, cum with me."

He heard her start to hold in louder moans, still worried about parents, she burst out a "Oh, Donnie, Yes!" signaling she was beginning to climax. He felt his measure climbing as Mr. Donovan hand went balls to tip, with his mouth covering, and waiting for his explosion. He tightened his arse and shot the load.

"Cumming baby!" Mr. Donovan's mouth closing on top, Donnie sent three long spurts into him, as they were expertly taken in. "Filling you, hearing your cum for me."

Donnie could hear her breaths distantaly as the phone may have been set down. He felt Mr. Donovan take two more shots before he pushed up off his thighs and climb to his face. He kissed him deep sharing the payload Donnie had delivered, mixing tongue with seman as the men shared their first kiss. Mr. Donovan slid down and began to clean his young prize, getting the last of his giz, sucking it off his balls and deflating the shaft.

"Ummm baby, you're so good," Donnie said as they both came down. He headed the conversation to getting to bed, trying not to gasp as the man's lips were still on his cock and balls, purposefully continuing the contact until he said goodnight to his wife. Donnie did, and Mr. Donovan rose up and sat back on his seat smiling, the fluid from the kiss, was shining on his smile.

(More to cum)

12