Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 08

Story Info
Donnie leads Mel into threesome setting the stage.
10.4k words
3.71
4.5k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is set in the late 90s starting with Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 1.

**Donnie seduced by a older real estate investor, is mentored by two men.

**His perversions earn Donnie male clients, earning a windfall he couldn't imagine.

**Mr. Donnovan, his mentor, teaches Donnie how to make love to his wife and together they have arranged to bring her into their "inner circle".

---------------------------------------------

I arrived home at 9 p.m., and Mel was asleep on the couch. She woke, smiled at me, then almost drifted back to sleep.

"Hey," I said, waking her back to reality. "I'm going to be gone tomorrow morning to Sunday afternoon. We've got three separate events and a conference to prepare for the weekend Europe trip."

"Do you want me to come and stay with you this weekend?" Mel asked, wondering if we could have time between things. "I could have Mom take Miles."

"Let me check," I said truthfully, knowing Mr. Donnovan might want time with me. We hadn't connected in some time, and I felt him anxious to be with me. "I don't know what the conference will bring."

"Lots of money, I hope," Mel said, standing and sliding next to me, not knowing where the money came from; male clients spending time naked with Mr. Donnovan and James. "I feel bad I haven't been there for you when you were home this week."

Her hand slipped down my pants to find a surprisingly limp cock. She kissed me deeply and ran her hand under my balls and back over the shaft, feeling it fill. Her hands moved to my waist and pulled down the sweats I had put on before leaving work. Her rose-colored lips slipped over my cock while she looked up at me, then pressed her face forward, taking me in and out.

"Oh, Mel..." I sighed, this time to my actual wife, the role-play in my head adding to the excitement of her going down on me in the living room scattered with Miles's toys. This didn't happen before Mr. Donnovan, the clients, and the money. We were repressed, but now we had sex like animals. I pushed into my wife's face, holding her head tight.

"Ohhggmmffffttt," she gurgled as my cock penetrated her throat, a skill acquired through coaching from Mr. Donnovan. I held her there, and she went deeper. "OHHHHGGGMMFFFTTT!!!!!"

At that moment, I decided I'd look for the next opening to involve her, likely unsuspecting, or possibly in conversations with multiple people. I pulled back and pushed in again and again. I pulled her off me and said, "You're almost done, right? Let me fuck you from behind."

She nodded and wheeled around, showing me her ass, peeling off her shorts and panties, my cock burring inside moments after I got behind her. "Oh, Donnie!" She exclaimed and climaxed immediately. I felt a kinship at that moment, getting my cock in and feeling that initial burst of pleasure. She would certainly understand, I thought, pumping her pussy, her arms on the couch, her breasts pressed on them, and her head turned to watch me.

"Take it, Mel!" I exclaimed, pushing in with all my weight and holding it while I came. I laid on her for a few minutes, both breathing heavily, then pulled her into my lap on the floor. We sat holding each other, my mind replaying her meeting with my boss and... well... my arranger.

Moments earlier, she had met Mr. Donnovan and James after I took James's seed in the basement. Mel was in the foyer talking to Mr. Donnovan as James pushed his cock deep into my throat. Both men enjoyed meeting Mel and thought her attractive, her banter with Mr. Donnovan was cute and the chemistry mixed with all three, all while the cum swirled in my belly.

"Shit! That was amazing," I said, pulling out, kissing her, then looking into her eyes. It was perfect, set up by my mentor in long conversations. "I have a serious question."

"Yes, Donnie, anything," Mel said, her hand on my cheek, moving to my hair; our bodies and new libidos harmonized in the living room.

"Am I long enough for you?" I said, letting the question hang in the pause that followed.

Mr. Donnovan encouraged me to bring up sexual topics that bordered on the uncomfortable and to speak meaningfully to invoke emotion, even if it was negative. Mr. Donnovan, James and I had conversations about Mel and her joining our 'inner circle,' so I needed to bring up sexual topics with her.

"Am I—I mean, are you what?" Mel reacted predictably confused, having climaxed to my cock moments before the words left my mouth; a tender yet hot moment concluded. "Donnie, I don't know what..."

"When you were talking about Davis, your second boyfriend, and I have to admit, the way you spoke about his prowess, I wonder when you climaxed..." I said truthfully, recalling our pillow talk in the past.

"Shit, we just..." she was still trying to get her bearings, having initiated a living-room blow job where I fucked her from behind. "I had no idea you thought about..."

"Yeah, it's that male insecurity, I guess," I said, cutting her off, a technique Mr. Donnovan had said steers the conversation in a particular direction and not giving any opportunity to drop the subject. "I just wanted to know if you ever longed for his, or any other longer, cock. No judgment; I'm always satisfied."

We both laughed. I could see Mel's compassion in her eyes, feeling my insecurity and vulnerability. Every man of average endowment throws short dick jokes around, but usually not after a three-position interlude where we both climaxed. My mind was working differently, resulting from my formal and observational training at the feet of Mr. Donnovan. My methods, naked on the floor of our house, were meant to be calculated, manipulative and well-defined. I was obsessed with bringing Mel into 'our inner circle.'

"Donnie." She said, rubbing my naked back. I hoped her response would be thoughtful. "No judgment, Babe? I'll be honest and tell you it was a different experience, both good and bad." Normally, that statement would end the conversation. If the question came up at a dinner party, there would be uncomfortable laughter from other couples. It wasn't enough for me tonight.

"Which was more prevalent? 'Good,' I imagine," I said, keeping my foot on the boundary-pushing pedal. "I can take it. It makes sense a longer cock would feel different in a good way." I have to mention since I began serving male clients, I have concluded that longer is good but can be uncomfortable, to insufferable to magical.

"Yes, it's mostly like that," she said. "I have to say, Donnie, your improved stamina recently has gotten close to how Davis was," then she paused. "Shit! I can't believe we're talking like this."

I was insecure about this topic a month ago before walking into that house to meet Mr. Donnovan. I knew where and how I could be very satisfying in bed and wanted to reveal my submissive lifestyle to Mel. I still couldn't imagine how she'd enter it and what role she would take. I kept the questions coming since the door was open, and I wanted to explore further. Mr. Donnovan assured me I should look for the right opportunity and that he would guide me. He had already orchestrated our evolution in the bedroom; it made sense to trust him.

"Why not Mel? Why can't a husband and wife be honest about what makes their bodies feel good?" I asked, pulling her closer. "I want to shine a light into the corners of our minds where the taboo or unspoken desires reside."

The words' taboo' and 'unspoken desires' seemed to summon new thoughts; her head turned, her eyes squinted, and her eyebrows lowered. Mel took a deep breath, then looked around the room. I had knocked her off balance.

"It's okay to talk like this," I assured her. "We've been so open with each other recently about our sexuality. I want to know what you like, don't like, haven't tried or want to try. I feel the freedom to be honest because you've been so loving, and it's been so wild."

"It's been marvelous, Donnie," she said, pausing again, looking at her body, and then mine. She placed her hands on my chest and felt the definition of my muscles after a month of workouts. "It's not like we would swap or anything like that," Mel said, looking at the floor, her hand running down my stomach, playing with my flaccid cock. "Or would we?"

I heard Mr. Donnovan's words in my mind, 'Don't act too excited. When it happens, stay on the topic until you find the right thing to say."

"I don't know," I said, kissing my wife gently on the neck, my hand now on her shoulder. "That would be one way."

"Forget it," she said quickly, shaking her head, then looking up at me, trying to gauge how serious I was about the comment. "That's going too far. Let's drop this."

"Hold on! Hold on," I said, moving to kiss her, but she pulled back, embarrassed that she had dusted off a secret desire and spoke it into existence. "The topic was whether you would enjoy the benefits of a large cock, and swapping IS one way we could explore that idea." I learned years ago that if the question is posed to someone trying not to answer, they could answer it themselves.

"I don't think I'd want you slobbering all over some hung dude's wife," Mel admittedly said, her anger rising, which was natural. "I mean, who does that shit?"

"Ummm, my brother. Remember?" I said, referring to my youngest sibling, who admitted to friends he and his wife were in a group that exchanged wives.

"Yes, and you said that was gross," Mel said.

"Honey, I thought that's what you wanted to hear," I said purposefully.

"So YOU want to swap and dismiss it because you think I DON'T!" Mel was more forceful than angry, almost implying that we missed an opportunity. We were right there, right on the first step toward our inner circle.

"I can't imagine anyone who doesn't think about it if presented with a good-looking couple. It's nice to have that banter and chemistry with like-minded people," I said and quickly added, "we used to flirt with our neighbors before they moved away. Remember that?"

"I do remember that, so you're saying we should have swapped?" Mel said, almost disappointed. I was setting up the perfect opportunity to walk through the door and express my sexual thoughts clearly.

"Yes, Mel, we should have swapped with them," I said, staring into her eyes. As her tongue licked her top lip, my cock was growing again. "You talked to Ruthie about Jerry's length," I said, pausing, "a couple of inches longer than mine, you said, if I'm not mistaken." She offered a small smile, looking down at my growing cock.

"I never told you, but on vacation, I came on to Ruthie and said we should go to a room, take our clothes off and see what happens. If we had a place at that moment, we would have," I said. My admission two years later didn't faze her.

"She told me," Mel said, smiling. My cock was raging hard, and I didn't know where to take the conversation. We had opened the door, and I needed to show how much I loved her and our discovery. Mel's hand reached down and stroked my growing member.

Quickly, I spun her around in my lap, and she slid down my shaft, her wet pussy giving no resistance. I pushed forward, her thighs slipping off mine, my hands holding her, our weight lowering to the floor. I was fucking her hard missionary style, our eyes locked, but our minds were drifting. I envisioned our neighbor under me, her smaller, perkier breasts bouncing, her big mouth kissing mine. I imagined Mel thinking of Jerry's cock driving home and going deeper than mine could penetrate.

"Ohhhh, Yesssss!" Mel said, reaching orgasm after about 20 minutes of my entering her, the weight on my hands curling under her shoulders. I was spent, and after Mel's second orgasm, we stopped, mutually tired and ready for bed.

We lay naked together, silent. My cock was against her back as I contemplated future sexual activities, then drifted off to a sound sleep. Mel had no idea how far we would go, but I knew I had the right person to guide me through every move and who was waiting to hear about this breakthrough.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Did she say anything this morning?" Mr. Donnovan asked. We worked out, and afterwards, he heard a detailed account of my night with Mel on the living room floor.

"No, Sir," I said; we were in his office having coffee. "She was barely awake."

"Yes, yes," he said, eager and smiling, hanging on every detail, clouding the fact it was so early when I left. "So be vigilant and do NOT bring it up. She will, and when she does, get specific and make plans."

"Okay, sir, but how?" I asked, unsure where to head. I only had one idea. "Do you want us to seek out our neighbors? I don't know where to start."

Smiling, Mr. Donnovan caught himself, giddy with the gamesmanship he played with Mel and me. He brought the sexual being out in me, coaching me through blow jobs, ass fucking and being more aggressive with her.

"If she insists on the neighbors, or is drawn there, go ahead and play that out," Mr. Donnovan said. "It's harmless fun, and I say live a little if you'd like. However..." Mr. Donnovan paused, looked at the calendar, then back at me and smiled broadly. He thought long and hard, doing mental gymnastics, then wrote something on paper and folded it. "Donnie, the festival is just over a month away," he said, wetting the paper's edge on his lip. "Mel does not know how you make most of your money here, and you control the finances at home, correct?"

"On both counts, yes," I said, piecing together where he might be headed. Regarding deviant sex mixed with business, Mr. Donnovan and I were on a similar wavelength.

"So we spend time between now and Europe breaking your wife into a 'swinger's lifestyle,'" He said with air quotes. "An open couple your age, in Europe, at a two-three week festival, will bring, on top of your usual earnings..."

He handed me the paper, and I paused before looking at it. His eyes were in a dreamlike daze, and he watched as I unfolded the paper looking at him before looking down. It read $150,000.

"That's roughly speaking, on the light side if she's anything like you for sexual appetite," Mr. Donnovan said, seeing my mouth agape. He said candidly, "Donnie, if you listen to me 100%, we will have her ready and have avenues set up to pair you with wealthy clients in Europe."

I shook my head, rattling the thoughts that were not rational. Mr. Donnovan was going to turn a couple of teachers into high-priced escorts satisfying the wealthy desires of kink-minded couples in Europe.

"By the time the last man, woman or whatever pulls out of your bodies, your buildup to this point will be meaningless; nothing more to hide, and you'll have ten years' salary in the bank."

I... I have no idea how far she'll go, sir," I said, thinking how sharing partners is one thing, but group and paid sex is another.

"We'll have a better idea when we board the plane. She'll have a good time, not knowing it's arranged or paid for," Mr. Donnovan said. "It's safe, foolproof, and knowing you, Donnie, it can't fail."

"What if she doesn't bring the topic up soon?" I asked quickly, control now out of my hands; we were pulling her into the inner circle.

"First, she will," Mr. Donnovan said confidently. "No human on the planet gets a pass from their spouse and doesn't follow up. Secondly, get her drinking and don't bring it up, but talk about sex, admire people on TV or comment on something sexual from work. It will come up."

The day was filled with phone calls and setting up a meeting in a week with several prominent sponsors coming in on Mr. Donnovan's dime. I marveled that the sexual kink game, a side business of Donnovan LLC, seemed to generate and spend a lot of money. I made reservations and booked meeting rooms at a local conference center accommodating 65-100 people.

"Donnie, please stop by my office before you head for lunch," Mr. Donnovan said mid-morning, passing me in the hall. I didn't pay much mind to it except knowing I'd have to stop in an hour or so before taking my break.

When I arrived around 11:45 a.m., he said, "Shut the door. Do you trust me, Donnie?"

"Implicitly," I said without hesitation to the man who had tripled my earning potential while setting me free sexually. Donnovan had my obedience and trust.

"Good, Donnie," he said, looking at me, thinking. "Invite your wife for an overnight. Get a sitter for your son and tell her to dress up for dinner and a night on the town."

"Okay," I said, hoping for a little more information. Knowing it was due to our previous conversation, my mind was spinning, unaware of what to expect.

This felt like the first time I had to meet with a client where I would get a profile of the situation. "What are the details I need to know?"

"Ha! You learn fast," Mr. Donnovan said, giving me only the basics so things would seem natural. "We have reservations for you at the 'Top of the Tower' restaurant, 7:00 p.m. From there, go with the flow of the conversation and encounters you have there. You will be presented with three options, be sure to take one."

"I see," I said, smiling and turned by this powerful man setting up my wife and me for some kind of meeting. "Anything else?"

"Donnie, you asked your wife if she was satisfied with you and the conversation surrounded cock size," Mr. Donnovan said, holding my eyes. "Focus on only your wife's needs tonight. I think we have the best of both worlds arranged for you."

I shook his hand and said, "You've not let me down yet, sir."

Mr. Donnovan smiled, and I left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

"My mom called and said she was watching Miles tonight?" Mel asked over the phone. "She said something about a fancy dinner?" There was curiosity in her voice, resulting from the previous conversation and now getting swept off to a night away.

"I thought a night out in Des Moines would be fun," I said. I openly raised the issue I was supposed to wait for her to address. "I didn't want to sleep alone tonight. I want to be with you and talk more."

"More?" she asked with a knowing tone. "I think I know where that's going."

"You know me so well," I said, and judging by her giggle, she was in on this idea precisely as Mr. Donnovan suggested she would.

At work, I got a lot done. Almost everything was set for the next week's meetings. I got in a quick workout and had time to relax in the hot tub. I showered, noticing the length of my excited cock, a result of increased blood flow while I was thinking of the night ahead. If the figure he showed me was correct, I pondered how important tonight was to fulfil our fantasies and get paid at the same time. I laughed at how messed up it sounded and how easy the money was.

I wondered about Donnovan's comment about how I should focus on Mel's needs, and that three scenarios would be presented. That meant I needed to 'play along' with what people said during dinner, a classic role-play rule taught to me early.

I dressed, did my hair neatly, and splashed on a little cologne. I met Mel just outside the office building and instructed her to have the office valet park the car. She looked stunning in a light sun dress celebrating late June, and, I could tell, her best bra, pushing her plumb 34C breasts high, with appropriate jewelry around her angelic neck.

Our driver Ashlyn, who Mr. Donnovan and I shared in a BDSM lesson a week ago, nodded at me in approval of my wife. We sat close together in the back and shared a peck or two. My hand was on her knee, hers on my shoulder, wondering what the evening would bring. I tipped Ashlyn $10.00, told her we would stay tonight, and thanked her for the ride.

We talked about Miles in the elevator to the rotating restaurant at the top of the hotel. Our table was beside the window, so we could see the city as the floor turned slowly. There were several tables of couples and groups, but the one next to us was empty. Soon we had drinks and looked at the menu. A piano was playing in the background, and the busy pace of the servers and staff showed it was the place to be that night.