Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 09

Story Info
Donnie and Mel are puppets on Mr. Donnovan's strings.
6.4k words
4.91
2.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Mr. Donnovan's process of bringing Donnie's wife Mel into their "inner circle" was initiated when pilot "John" preformed a sexual symphony on her body. With Donnie in the room, the two men shared her before Donnie gave her up to the well endowed man. Donnie gave John full access to Mel and set up a meeting two weeks out, though Mr. Donnovan would push for her meeting him in a week in Chicago.

**Europe was a month away, Mr. Donnovan's personal assistant, James, was making arrangements. James had kids and an ex-wife over there that were in a threesome with Mr. Donnovan years ago.

**Mr. Donnovan is growing fond of Donnie and his ability to help organize the Europe BDSM festival AND his seemingly unquenchable thirst for sex. James was gone and Mr. Donnovan looked to spend more time with Donnie.

**Donnie was keeping a list of clients in Des Moines satisfied and they were keeping him busy with sexual encounters of all kinds. He and Mel's savings account was in the five figures approaching six figures.

**Pulling Mel into their "inner circle" would yield Donnie and Mel, and Donnovan, LLC. a lot of money in encounters in Europe. Conservatively $150,000 Mr. Donnovan wrote down on a piece of paper for Donnie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel was beyond being preoccupied.

"Tell me you came that time," I insisted on knowing after pulling off of her just 48 from her having John's cock in her pussy and mine down her throat.

"It was nice," she said, rolling over to check her phone. "This was your idea remember?"

"Bullshit!" I said and stormed out of the bedroom so she could converse with John over the phone, something I agreed to reluctantly. I went to my corner of the house and called James.

"I know it's going to take time, but shit!" I said, somewhat frustrated, but knowing this was my idea and our plan. "I'm just going to save my cock for those who want some."

"That's the spirit," James said in his English accent, mocking me and then getting me right. "In just over a month you'll wonder who you were AND will be rich as hell."

James was Mr. Donnovan's lover, personal assistant and in charge of WD, LLC's 'entertainment' division, the one that brought me into the fold with a lot of cash and gave me opportunities for advancement quickly.

"I already wonder who I was," I said, but then realized. "I don't really care actually, a year from now we'll..."

"You think this is over in a year?" James said laughing. "I'm on version six of not knowing who I am."

"Thanks, you're not helping," I said with a giggle and hung up. I heard Miles and went upstairs to corral him, hearing Mel laughing hard and talking coy with John.

"Hey Donnie, are we going to Chicago this weekend now? she said with anticipation and glee. We were scheduled to see John two weeks after he indoctrinated her cuckhold style with me in the bathroom listening to him wreck her pussy.

"No WE are not," I said hoping to disappoint her if even for a minute. She had no idea how wanted I was, how many men and women over that last month have orgasmed to my cock, inside of me or on my face. "You, dear, are going alone."

"Shut the FUCK UP! REALLY!!!!" she said with an excitement that sent chills down my back. This was phase two Mr. Donnovan said, it could last a month it could last a year or several years. "Oh, Baby thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah..." I said and set Miles down beside her. "I've got to go into work and remember I'm staying over tonight, golf business.

"Don't forget to deposit the last check with the one you're getting tonight," she reminded me and turned back to the phone. "I can't believe I get to SEE YOU in four days!"

-----------------------------------------------------

I quickly called James again to find out what I needed to do today, and to coordinate my schedule before confirming with Mr. Donnovan.

I had grown quite fond of James in a short time and was enamored with the lifestyle Mr. Donnovan had accelerated me into and giving me opportunities in his company, not to mention meeting James, crushing on him while enjoying being Mr. Donovan's boy toy.

"What's his end game with me" I said, still nervous Mr. Donnovan was going to catch me trying to figure him out using James. "What is his motivation, James? I don't want to step on your toes, because it feels like he's making a play for me."

"Just go with it like you have, Donnie," James said reassuring him. "He adores that about you, and he always takes the individual's persona into account, be it business or pleasure."

"So it could be either?" I asked, ready to hang up.

"I don't have a fucking clue," James said a little annoyed at my questions.

"Okay then, bye," I said, frustrated with the man I respected most, wanted to be transparent with my time while he was gone and I was in his place. If he was going to be flippant, maybe Mr. Donnovan was ripe for my taking. That meant seven figures, not six.

Mr. Donnovan was very aggressive getting Mel closer to our inner circle and was convinced it would be a windfall for everyone. I was something different for everyone I was with, feeling it was my true persona, a personality shape shifter giving those in my presences exactly what they needed. I could do that forever for such a rich future.

I got to work and immediately needed to get to the bathroom, passing Ashlyn who I just threesomed with Kurt, a client who had us roleplay husband and wife. Mr. Donnovan had her be our slave in a BDSM lunch just days before that, her smile making my cock stir.

I looked in the mirror, straightened myself, brushed back my hair and I came out of the bathroom to see Mr. Donnovan was there waiting. I stomach sank, where was this going today? I could never predict.

His hand went to my back, between the shoulder blades.

"Donnie, my boy, you impress me," he said in a light and caring tone. "The work you did for James as well as my work, amazing. Your willingness to involve Mel in our future, selfless just selfless."

"Thank you, Sir," I said, feeling his hand slide down my back. Definitely my pleasure I thought to myself. "Just trying to earn my keep."

"Modest," Mr. Donnovan stated. "You and James have that in common. How's Mel after the, um, evening with John?"

"Oh, fine Sir," I said not letting him totally in, but giving him a nugget of truth. "We know this is a process and we're booked for Chicago like you suggested. Well, she's booked anyway."

"You'll have to ask her to be up front with you Donnie," Mr. Donnovan said, continuing his vain of caring for our marriage even as he set up her infidelity to catch up with my own. "Through all of this maintain your clear and honest conversation."

"Honest except the part where she's actually getting paid for it and I'm a high dollar call girl," I said with a smile, knowing he'd know my sarcasm being more like sexual banter with him.

"Ha, ha, nice one Donnie," Mr. Donnovan. "Don't forget to include my new personal assistant."

"She actually knows that Sir," I said, admitting I thought I was replacing James for the summer here and abroad. "She's not surprised.

Our fun little stroll ended in his office, the door closed and he laid out some paperwork for me to work on that afternoon.

"Well, Donnie we've got several conference venues that we need your help commissioning entertainment," Mr. Donnovan said. "I emailed you a list of people you need to call and tell them about the conference, ask if they're available and start the negotiation process for cost and price.".

The rest of my Tuesday was a blur of phone calls and updating the spreadsheet and files surrounding getting the entertainment for the festival. It was a mix of singers, bands, artists, poets and craftsmen and women. I had only one say "no" because they were singing in a wedding, as the pay was good and all expenses were on top of that to France.

Mr. Donnovan sent Ashely in with a note. She smiled and winked before saying, "Looks like you'll be busy tonight Love. Too bad..."

The note read - "I want to treat you to a night on my town, meet me at home." - Walter.

He had never referred to himself as "Walter" to me before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled into Mr. Donnovan's back driveway and entered the house, excited to be spending some alone time, socially, with this most powerful man, whom has opened the world to me and my family, and had guided me in the world of business, sex and relationships to that point.

In the room I had in his house I picked out a collared shirt and tie, to go with dark slacks, out of my closet and found a nice watch. I used a little cologne that was on the dresser on my neck and wrists, found good dress shoes and the best dark socks that didn't feel too clingy. I arranged my hair just perfectly, getting the side part tight and using a little mousse to keep it all down.

In the den where I first took his cock in my mouth, I poured us two whisky and waters from his favorite bottle, one he had gotten in Kentucky. My knees shook a little as the man walked down the stairs, a picture of masculine power, shirt, tie, sport coat and perfectly pressed slacks.

"I've poured you one Mr. Donnovan," I said, just wanting the smile the approval, walking the glass to him.

"Thank you Donnie," he said, taking a sip and moving close to me. "Tonight you may call me Walter."

The whiskey on both our breath combined as he leant in to kiss me, the power I felt magnified 10 fold, her other hand now on my shoulder. I submitted to his tongue, in my mouth and back out as he broke away, just looking into my eyes.

"Let's head to dinner, our reservations are at 6:30," he said, breaking away from me and pointing at his watch. I felt the true date like feelings of our first real social encounter. Everything to this point was immediately sexually charged, this was personal, this was emotional, this had me question everything I was about up until now and wonder how I could reside in this present state. There was no mention of business, James, my clients, Mel or even John.

I followed his lead to his car, he drove of course and we kept our drinks going in the car. He talked about the restaurant, at the top of the Holiday Inn where it rotated slowly so you would get the entire view of the city. It had been closed and reopened as a private club that he now was a member of and could visit at his leisure.

"I almost bought it, but I'm not in a position to start managing restaurants or night clubs, too risky," Walter said.

He moved his hand to my knee and rubbed the inside of my thigh, looking over at me at each stop light, kissing me at one point. He didn't talk about work, he just talked about the city, the downtown area and what he loved about Des Moines.

We pulled into the parking garage and he had a very select spot in a cleaner area than I remembered, having stayed there during a wedding a couple years prior. He was humming as we got into the elevator, a little unnerving as he just started into my heart, through my eyes, melting my legs, getting a rise from my cock.

We got to the top of the building, just as the elevator began to slow he kissed me again, holding onto one hand, then releasing just before the doors opened. I wasn't ready to be out that open in public, the nervousness of that made the kiss electric with risk.

We were greeted immediately by the hostess, dressed very formally with sexy finishes on her long skirt, messed blouse and dark bra. "Donnovan for two," Walter said and she escorted us to a window seat overlooking the river. You really couldn't notice the floor turning all that much at first. We sat, our server was close by getting our drink order, and getting to us in less than a minute.

"To a night getting to know each other better," Walter said, we clinked glasses and his public physical affection halted in public, but his eyes were soft and caring, melting me almost as much. "Donnie, I truly appreciate everything you've brought to the company and everything you meant to me. I've never in my life met a more giving person."

"Thank you Walter," I said, blushing a little bit. "I have to thank you for the opportunities and for the mentorship for me personally."

"Is your Father a hard man," Walter asked. "Did you hold you to a high standard."

"I wouldn't say 'hard', I would say he has expectations," I said, thinking about how to finish the thought. "He is disappointed in failure to meet his expectations, but has been willing to listen to why they weren't met and how to move forward."

"Your flexibility, your depth, Donnie, you owe it to him," Walter said. "I had no such flexibility, I had to lead, and I had to succeed, or..."

Our salads came and Walter held the thought, but like an old-time record, it skipped to somewhere else.

"My Father was very successful so he raised his son to be successful," Walter went on to say. "And there was only one way to achieve success, and that was total domination."

I wanted to talk about James, and some other things about Mr. Donnovan, but I decided to keep it about me and keep it about Walter. We literally had stepped into his personal side as there was no dominance at this point, no business sense, nothing to "achieve" here, just two people getting to know each other better.

"How did you discover Love Donnie?" Walter asked me. I fumbled around about getting off the first time then realizing that wasn't what he meant. I talked about a girlfriend before Mel, obviously she wasn't the first love of my life. "Donnie, before sex, before dating, who did you see and say 'wow, she's the one.'"

"Jane Black," I said quickly, she coming into focus. "It was in sixth grade and she and she had a creamy dark skin, curly hair and those lips. I can see her today."

"Ah, yes!" Walter exclaimed, feeling victory in pulling the memory out. "Mine was Jay Farrnum, yes a young boy, who was so caring and so kind we did a lot of things at school together. Recess, I believe it was fourth through sixth grade."

He talked about going to private school and Jay's family having just enough to send him there but Walter's Dad not letting him sleep over or go to Jay's house as it was not in a 'good' neighborhood.

"I've loved men all my life but in order to please my Father, I learned to tolerate women," Walter said, his dreamy demeanor changing to some resentment in his face. "Gay now is so much different that gay then."

Our salad plates were finished and cleared as I continued about Jane, Walter asking me where she was now and of course I could tell her. "She married a national champion wrestler and has two kids."

"Talk about your best night of sex ever," Walter asked, then added with a grin. "Aside from that past few weeks."

"Easy," I started. "Wedding reception, of a good friend, took my married girlfriend who taught me to twirl her and then had sex in a moving car, in an alley, outside a theatre as it got out, twice before the reception and in four different positions after the reception. Yours?"

"Wow, that's impressive," Walter said. "Florida Keys, Spring Break. He was heterosexual traveling down with me and left bisexual. He was athletic, African-American and as long as I was. We topped each other and spent the later part of that week with our mouths all over each other's bodies."

The entree's arrived as did another drink. We toasted to all those before, a "path from the past that brought us to this moment in time." We dove in and I enjoyed a nice filet as he had halibut, both choosing the roasted vegetables.

"So who was your first," I jumped ahead in line of the most reveling questions, before grinning on my next comment. "I'm looking at mine, of course."

Finishing his bite he paused and with a distant look began, "John Ceager, my Freshman year of college I was interning in New York that summer and I could tell by a lot of things he was with men. I was 18 and with the drinking age that, back then, we went out one night."

He stopped and ate some more. I had so many follow up questions, mainly about how they interacted leading up to their sex.

"Oh, my Dad was mad that we stayed out so late," Walter said smiling. "We had a place there and he was staying with me most of the time."

"How did you approach him, how did he approach you?" I offered, trying to focus his thoughts.

"It was very transactional," Walter said. "We were tipsy, towards the end of the night I hung close to him. It was a 'closing time' sort of moment. We looked at each other and he did the 'wanna go to my place' line and I just said 'sure.'"

He went on to describe a night where he took John in his mouth, John had him in the shower and then the next morning "wanted that cock" and let Walter top him. I smiled realizing that was pretty much our first experience together and we didn't have to acknowledge as he smiled at me knowing I figured it out.

"What was your experience with men before that," I asked, wondering about his college days. "Did you have friends you masturbated with, or gave oral to each other."

Walter laughed, took a sip and looked directly at and into me, holding my gaze, "I think my Dad knew, because he made it almost impossible for any of that to go on."

"Almost impossible?" I followed up, getting a approving smile for listening so close.

"Freshman year in the dorms, my roommate and I would spank it to Playboy," Walter said. "His cock wasn't too impressive, and one night towards Christmas break, he commented on mine. I asked him if he wanted to touch it."

"Did he?" I asked, my cock swelling. Our plates were cleared and we declined dessert.

"Yes," Walter said. "We actually began to masturbate each other regularly. But the poor soul wouldn't suck it, I so badly wanted a man's lips around it."

"So did John, on the first night, do all of that?" I asked, pointing back to his "first time."

"It was the night before we were to move out," Walter said. "We were giving it one last go, naked, no magazine needed. I offered him $100 to suck me off and he still declined. We were drinking, I needed it so bad I got on top of him as I was bigger and stronger and held it in front of his face until he opened his mouth and I was inside."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"He more stroked it that sucked it, but yes I blew a load in his face, gave him the $100 and let him move out first," Walter said.

My cock was so hard, knowing Walter to be forceful myself, the thought his first oral experience was forced was not surprising. We finished, and headed out the door when Walter said, "oh, we have a room waiting."

Walter Donnovan was a man who got what he wanted when he wanted and how he wanted. That being said, he was never in a hurry, something I noticed in our other encounters, and there had to be some meaning or at least build up.

Our room had a hot tub in the center, a full bar, a balcony overlooking Des Moines on the second to top level. There was no rush to kiss, or hot passionate tearing off of clothes. He walked in, poured each of us a drink and loosened his tie. I had always mimicked my suitors in these situations, and especially this man, so I did the same.

"Whiskey has always been my aphrodisiac Donnie," Walter said. "It starts fast, mellows out and then takes you on a ride, much like roller coaster. I have been seeing how high that first hill of yours is, and you can handle your liquor."

"Thank you Walter," I said, looking him in the eye. "I've tried to maintain my whits through the 'buzzed' stages and have found whiskey to have similar effects. I'm also more emboldened."

"Indeed," he said, holding his glass in the air smiling, our eyes still holding. "Let's drink in the hot tub."

I nodded and we both stripped down, Walter brought the bottle and the ice over as we were just drinking good whiskey and water. He was not erect, though he had good size and volume swaying as we entered the water. He was close but not right on top of me, he studied my body as we got into the water.

12