Uncovering the Sissy Beneath Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licks her lips and smiles, "mmm both please."

"Good answer," he replies. "You sure you're not too sore? I heard David gave you quite the punishment for disobeying me the last time I came over."

"Yes Uncle Mike. Daddy taught me a lesson, and I am very sore, but my ass belongs to him and he told me to give you whatever you want."

Mike looked over to me and said, "Do you see this?

"Yes sir," I replied with a delay. My body was shaking from everything I was seeing and it was hard to get the words out.

"Good, because this is how a sissy should be 24/7. You must be committed 100% of the time. Of course last week we had a little problem with her enthusiasm, but sure enough, a long hard punishment will always fix any trouble, and don't you forget that missy."

He said to me with a clever smirk. Then he turns back to Sherry. "Alright, your uncle Mike has had enough head for now. Why don't you get up and lay on your back with your legs up. I didn't come over to fool around now, so give me I want slut."

Sherry and Mike both stand up. Sherry turns around and has a seat right where mike was sitting. I can see her face and now she looks horrified. It was easy to tell that she was faking her desire for him to fuck her. She slouches down in the couch and pulls her legs up next to her head.

Mike began teasing her ass with his dick, and with the other hand, tickled the chastity device on her dick, making remarks to her having a small sissy clit.

Soon enough he began to slowly push his way into her, and with every push would go a little bit further in. Sherry was moaning in what occasionally sounded like pleasure, but was mostly pain. Her feet and legs would tense up with every push. He continues fucking her for awhile, and every time she started to scream, he took is hand and covered her mouth.

After about twenty minutes, mike pulled out of her. Then he picked her up off the couch and forced her to her knees on the floor. He rammed his cock right down her throat, and she began sucking as fast as possible.

"Are you ready for some cum bitch?" he yells.

Sherry nods her head yes.

"Good, let's show our new friend how good sissies takes their loads," and with that, Mike moans out in pleasure, shoving his cock as far down her throat as possible, and his body begins jerking uncontrollably.

Sherry keeps her lips wrapped up tight while he slowly slides out of her mouth. She licks the tip of his cock clean and closes her mouth.

"Hold it," Mike orders. "Okay, open wide now."

Sherry opens her mouth, displaying his load in her mouth. I could now see the massive load that he had shot deep in her throat come back up, and I nearly gaged when he ordered her to gargle it. For a minute straight, Sherry swished and gargled his cum. Keeping it on display for him.

"Alright Alright, you can swallow now." he orders.

Sherry took multiple gulps, making sure every last drop went down with ease. She displayed her mouth one last time, letting him see that it was all gone.

Mike puts his clothes back on and calls David to come in.

A minute later David steps in. "Everything okay Mike?" He asks.

"Ya," Mike replies. "Much better than last time, but I still think you should let me take her for awhile. I can teach that little bitch a thing or two."

David chuckles, "well now I need her to help train the new girl, but if she gets too out of line for me to deal with, I'll let you know."

"Ya you do that," Mike replies as he stares at Sherry with an evil grin. Then he makes his way out of the living room to the front door.

"I'll see you next time, David."

David looks over at us. "Alright Sherry, I think now would be a great time for you to show Tricia how a good sissy stays clean. After that, I'm gonna have Victoria do some training with her, and then you and I need to have a little talk, okay?

"Yes Daddy," she replies. Sherry then stands up and takes me by the hand to follow her back down stairs.

To be Continued...

12