Uncovering the Sissy Beneath Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back and pull my legs up towards me to give her the best angle. I can see her lubing up the dildo. She drops the bottle of lube and grips the shaft tight. "Just stay relaxed no matter what okay?"

"Okay," I respond as I nod my head.

I begin feeling the tip rub up against my hole. She pushes lightly and then lets go. Then again, each time just a little harder. Eventually it starts to loosen me up and I can feel it slide in a little. It wasn't nearly as big as David's was, but I could definitely feel it stretching me.

I stay relaxed as possible though, and it starts to even out as she starts getting it in deeper. I close my eyes to concentrate so I don't accidentally clench and tighten up. Then, I feel a sudden relief as she pulls it back a little, but that quickly fades as she pushes once more. Slowly and steadily, she increases the length of each stroke, and I can feel it pressing on my prostate.

After awhile, I start to feel her thighs pressing up against my butt cheeks, and I can feel that she must be all the way in now. Once she gets a steady movement going, she spreads my legs, and leans in to kiss me once more. I moan in confusion to what I'm feeling, but at the same time, I liked the way she was holding and kissing me. She would occasionally pull out to give me a break, but she must of penetrated me for almost a half hour, before finally she deciding to end it.

She removes the strap on and puts her pants back on. Since I already had lingerie on, she said I could sleep with it on. That night, we laid in bed kissing and cuddling till we both fell asleep.

To be Continued...

12