Undeclared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coached laughed, "What's this?"

"I made you dinner!" I sang. "It's almost ready. You're here earlier than I expected," I added.

"You can cook too?" he asked.

"Mmmhm," I nodded. "Are you hungry?" I smiled up at him as I pulled out his chair.

He sat down and I poured him a glass of water.

"That smells good, what is it?" he asked.

"Chicken piccata, roasted sprouts, and lemon garlic rice" I said as I sat a large plate in front of him.

"Are you going to eat?" he asked as he looked at the empty place across the table.

"I had a little bite earlier. I'll just clean up. Enjoy!," I answered.

I filled the sink with soapy water and began to scrub the skillet and utensils. I paused when he wasn't looking to see if he was enjoying his meal.

His plate was empty. He had nearly scraped it clean.

"Did you have enough? I can make more if you're still hungry!" I said enthusiastically.

"I'm full. You're good in the kitchen," he complimented.

I wished Victoria could hear that. The compliment belonged to her as much as it did to me.

"I'm going to take a quick shower. Don't leave yet," he said.

I finished cleaning dishes and wiping down the counter as he took his shower.

I put the ingredients I brought back in the basket and returned what I borrowed from his own pantry. There was a measuring cup from the top cabinet I needed to return. Earlier, I had to climb up on the counter to reach it. I wasn't about to perform the same climb in front of him. It was not graceful and I almost fell.

I attempted the dangerous maneuver now that he was out of sight. I sat the cup down on the counter beside me. Then I hopped and swung my leg up to the counter. My heel caught the edge of the counter and I pulled myself up onto it. It was far from graceful, but I made it without falling.

I picked up the cup, knelt on the counter, and stretched up to reach the top shelf.

I began to lose my balance and I felt myself falling backwards. I sucked my breath in and braced myself for contact with the hardwood floor, but Coach's hands caught me.

He appeared from nowhere. I was amazed that a man his size could be so sneaky. I was embarrassed by my clumsiness, but I was grateful for his timing.

He pushed me back up on the counter and steadied me with his large hands cupping my butt. My shirt had hiked up when I reached and he got a handful of my bikini-clad bottom.

"Let me help," he chuckled.

He reached over me and placed the measuring cup on the top shelf. His body pressed again mine as he reach out to the shelf.

"How'd you get it down?" he asked amused.

"I climbed," I said as I turned to face him.

He reached over me and closed the cabinet door. Then grabbed me by my waist and lifted me off the counter.

Back on solid ground, I saw he was wearing his bathrobe. I could smell the scent of his body wash. It was a pleasant, masculine cedarwood fragrance.

I stared up at him with my back against the counter. There was an awkward moment of silence before he raised his hands to the sides of my neck. His large palms rested on my shoulders and cupped my neck and cheeks. I felt the weight of his arms bear down on me and my legs almost buckled.

I looked up curiously at him as he leaned down and kissed me. He caught me by surprise.

My body didn't know how to respond. My legs felt wobbly and my arms bent up to my sides at the elbows. I wasn't in control of my limbs.

I closed my eyes and gave myself to his kiss.

When he broke the kiss, I opened my eyes and stared blankly with a stunned expression. I was trying to comprehend what had happened.

My fingers found my lips and I felt where his had been only seconds before.

"My first kiss," I thought in disbelief.

I had imagined my first kiss many times. This couldn't have been more different that how I thought it would be.

When I snapped back to reality, I felt his hands resting on my shoulders. They were heavier than before.

I realized he was pushing me down.

That's when I noticed his robe was open and his hard cock was protruding out.

"Wait, I don't know...," I pleaded softly.

He interrupted, "Shhh, just like you learned how to swim. But, this is gonna be a more useful skill."

His hands pushed me down to the floor and I collapsed to my knees under the weight.

"Kiss it," he instructed.

I looked up at him. His heavy black cock loomed above me and pointed down toward my nose. I was trembling and cold as I puckered my lips on the tip. The room felt like it was spinning. My heart pounded in my chest.

"I went too far. I should not have been so flirty," I thought.

His hand found my ponytail and grasped it firmly at the base.

"That's it. Lick your lips and keep kissing," he said with a heavy breath.

I obeyed as he guided my head along the shaft of his cock. He held his balls with his free hand and pushed my face into them. They were large and smooth. He was freshly shaved.

He rubbed his balls over my lips. I kissed them until he decided that he had enough.

He pulled my head back by my ponytail and I gasped. I was breathing rapidly and my hand braced against his knee.

Grabbing my shirt beneath my arms, he lifted it over my head. My ponytail tumbled fell to my shoulders as he tossed the shirt away.

I began shivering at his feet. Adrenaline took over.

He open his robe wide and it dropped to the floor.

I stared up at his face to read his expression. I thought I might find reassurance there. My lips were wet and slippery. There was a salty taste to them and I realized that the flavor was him.

His left hand held my ponytail as he held the base of his cock with his right. He began to rub himself across my face. I closed my eyes and then I felt the weight of his cock slap my cheek.

Moisture began to fill my eyes and I fought back the wave of emotion.

"Open your mouth," he ordered. "Stick out your tongue," he added.

He laid his cock on my face and told me to lick it. My mouth and throat were dry. I licked my lips and swallowed to gather enough saliva to wet my mouth.

He held me where he wanted me as he moved himself across my tongue. I was present in the moment now, but I felt less like a participant than I did an object.

Saliva now covered him and dripped from my chin to my bare chest. I caught a deep breath as he pulled my head away.

"Open wide now, bitch," he barked.

Humiliated by his degradation, I braced myself on his thighs as he slid himself into my mouth. The name echoed in my ears.

"That's it, bitch. Just like that," he said.

He started slowly guiding my head forward and back by my ponytail. With each thrust he went deeper until I felt myself begin to gag.

"Guk," my throat sputtered as I nearly gagged.

"That's a good girl. Relax," he said as he began to pump himself into my mouth. "Look at me," he said.

I raised me eyes to see his face. He was looking down at me.

"You look good with my dick in your mouth," he laughed

"Guk, guk, gawk, gulk, guk, guk," I replied as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I needed to catch my breath. I was getting lightheaded.

"Guk, guk, gak, gulk."

Then he quickly pulled my head back and jerked his cock. I gasped for air just as his first shot of cum landed across my face. My head jolted in surprise and I closed my eyes tightly.

My jaw dropped incredulously. Three more shots followed. The last landed mostly in my open mouth. I felt degraded and dirty.

"Go on and swallow it, baby girl," he barked.

It was salty and slightly bitter as I forced it down my throat. I kept my eyes closed.

"Now you've had a taste, you'll want more," he declared with amusement.

I could feel the warm, thick cum begin to slowly ooze down my face covering areas that he had missed. I saw a bright flash through my eyelids and heard the unmistakable sound of a camera phone shutter. I looked at the floor in utter humiliation as he dripped from my chin.

After a couple more pictures, he lifted me to my feet by my arm and walked me across the room. I heard his front door open and felt a warm gust of air.

He lead me out onto his porch and said, "Be back tomorrow night at seven and you can have some more."

I was stunned. The door closed before I could utter a sound.

I opened my eyes to gain my bearings My shirt was still inside and I was wearing only the bikini bottoms. The porch was dark. The only light came from the streetlamp between our houses. I stumbled out to the street in shock as cum and tears dripped from my chin to my chest. Frogs and crickets sang a chorus - the soundtrack of my humiliation.

Once inside the comfort and security of my home, I went straight to my bathroom and started the shower. I turned it on and stepped in. I didn't wait for it to warm up and I didn't take off my bikini bottoms. The cold stream of water rinsed away the mess on my face and chest as I shivered. When the water heated, the bathroom filled with steam as I stood under the showerhead. I was experiencing the moment over and over.

I knew everything had changed. Before tonight was just playful fantasy and a little flirtation. Tonight, a man had used me and left his cum in my belly. Playful fantasy was over.

I gargled with mouthwash and brushed my teeth. For a moment, I felt fresh. Then the flavor returned. I could taste him in my mouth again like a meal that stays with you for the day.

I pulled off my wet bikini and passed out naked in my bed completely spent from the physical and emotional trials of the evening.

The sound of his truck engine did not stir me in the morning. It was near noon by the time woke. As I laid in bed, I realized I could still taste him. I gargled and rinsed again. The flavor receded as the day progressed.

I tried to stay busy to keep my thoughts at bay. I finished my laundry and cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. I washed my hair and moisturized from head to toe. I kept music playing throughout the house for background noise.

The clock showed that it was nearly six o'clock. I put on a clean t-shirt and cotton shorts on over a pair of panties Victoria left for me. I let myself into Coach's house through the garage and found my basket of ingredient from my surprise dinner. It remained where I had left it on the counter.

The hardwood floor in the kitchen was still sticky in the spot where I knelt the night before. In the puddles of dried cum, I knew that there was a little puddle that was mine. I had felt a warm, involuntary gush as he was using my mouth. I cleaned the mess with some wipes I found in the cabinet beneath the sink. Then, I emptied his dishwasher while I waited.

The sound of a truck was coming down the road, but the garage door did not open. This truck didn't have the same engine noise as Coach's. I peaked out the front window and saw a delivery truck parked on the street. The driver walked up to the porch, dropped a small package at the door, and returned to her truck.

I continued to wait in the living room. He would be home any moment. I had fallen asleep on his couch when I heard the door to the garage open. I quickly sat up and straightened my hair.

His heavy footsteps moved through the kitchen and I went to meet him.

He grinned knowingly when he saw me. We stood in the spot where he had use me the night before.

"You have a package on the front porch," I said trying to break the awkwardness of the moment.

"Good. Go bring it in and put it on the counter while I rinse off," he said. He gave my ass a smack as I turn to retrieve the package. I felt goosebumps run down my legs.

I opened the front door and lifted the package off the porch. It was a light, cube-shaped box taped tightly. My curiosity compelled me to shake it. I could hear some rattling and shifting in the box, but nothing gave away the mystery of its contents. I placed it on the counter and laid back down on the couch until the I heard the shower stop.

Coach appeared from his room wearing his white, terry cloth robe cinched at the waist. I wondered where he found clothes in his size.

He found the package on the counter and lifted it. I watched him shake it with interest. His comment about the timing of the delivery had piqued my curiosity.

He smiled at me and said, "I have a little something for you"

"For me?" I asked quizzically.

"Yeah, come with me," he said as he pulled me to the guest room by my wrist.

Once inside, he turned and told me to undress.

"Now?" I asked.

He nodded.

I paused to see if he was going to leave the room, but he remained. He was intent on watching me strip down.

I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Shorts too?" I asked delicately.

He nodded again.

I slid my shorts over my hips slowly. They fell to the floor.

I stood in front of him in nothing but the pink lace panties that Victoria gave me. My cheeks began to flush as I felt him examine me. This felt different than wearing a bikini bottom for him.

"Panties too, baby girl," he said.

His words fueled my embarrassment and I slid them to the floor and made my humiliation complete. I stood before him without a stitch of clothing as he looked me over. This was the most vulnerable I had ever felt. I shrank as he stood over me.

He reach down and wiggled my limp penis back and forth with amusement. Then he began stroking me between his thumb and index finger. This was another first for me. I had never been touched like that. A soft, desperate moan escaped my lips as my arousal grew. I reached out to steady myself against his muscular stomach.

"Do you rub or tug on this little thing when you think about me?" he said with amusement.

"I rub it," I blurted out with a heavy breath.

"Heh, just like a clit," he said amused.

I felt his fingers become wet as he played with me. My excitement was building and I was close to an orgasm. I was mortified that I was leaking pre-cum onto his fingers.

He stopped before I did.

He stuck his wet thumb in my mouth so I could taste my excitement. His touch had lit a fire inside me and I was feeling recklessly horny again.

I licked my lips and I panted softly with lust. I thought I could still taste a hint of his cum in my mouth from last night.

He reached into the small package and pulled out a shiny, metal object. I recognized it immediately as a chastity cage. It was small and the cage appeared to be flat like a shallow cap of a bottle.

"You know what this is? he asked.

"Yes, sir," I answered.

"You'll wear this until I say otherwise," he said.

"Yes, sir," I whispered in submission.

He slid the ring onto me. The shiny steel was cold against my hot skin. The ring fit snug but not uncomfortable.

My erection had shriveled against the cold touch of steel and I was flaccid again. He placed the cage on top. With his other hand he produced a small key and inserted it into a mechanism between the ring and cage. I felt it lock in place.

"There you go, baby girl. Your panties will fit better now," he said with satisfaction.

The sensation was odd. I felt pressure and a sort of absence of stimulation. It somehow created an arousing feeling to which I couldn't respond. Another wave came over me and I wanted to rip open his robe.

I looked down and, to my disbelief, saw nothing of my self below my waist. I had to rock my hips forward slightly to see the cage that held tightly to my pelvis. My small testicles were barely visible under the device.

I grabbed the belt to his robe without thinking and stepped toward him. I wanted him to use me again.

"You know what's in these drawers," he interrupted. His questioned sounded more like a statement.

"Yes, sir," I confessed.

"When you are here, you'll wear something from here... or nothing at all, understand?" he asked.

I bit my lip and nodded as I stared up at him begging for another kiss.

"Good. Get dressed and come find me," he ordered as he left the guest room.

I pulled out the pink, screen printed crop top, the thigh-high stockings, and the backless panties from the day I discovered the treasure trove. I quickly put them on and stepped out to the kitchen searching for him.

He wasn't in the spot where I expected him.

He wasn't in the living room either.

I looked out the nearby sliding glass door to the patio. I didn't see him by the pool.

I knew he must be in his bedroom. The room was dark, but the bathroom light was shining a beam across the room. I saw him on the edge bed with his robe open. His cock hung heavily between his thighs. The cascading light from the bathroom bathed it like a spotlight.

"Kneel here," he said pointing to the floor between his feet.

My legs were shaking. I was uncertain what to expect after last night. I licked my lips and slowly submitted to him on my knees.

My hands ran up between his thighs and I began to kiss and suck his balls. As he grew hard, I licked him from the base of his cock to his head.

His hand found the back of my neck, but his grip was much more gentle than the night before. Once I had him fully erect and completely wet, I wrapped my lips around his head.

"Yeah, baby girl. Show me how bad you want it," he whispered with a heavy breath.

He pushed me down further and his cock slid into my mouth.

"Mmmmph," I moaned into the dark room.

I was salivating heavily now. My dry mouth from last night was not tonight's problem. I felt his body relax and I heard him start to breathe deeply as I worked him deeper into my mouth.

He moaned and I responded with a sloppy wet, "Guk, guk, guk.."

It was easier to take him to the back of my mouth when I was relaxed. My impulse to gag was not nearly as strong as last night.

I wanted to take all of him into my mouth. I wanted him to feel how badly I wanted him. A few times, I almost had him in my throat, but I began to choke. I wondered if I could train myself to deepthroat like the girls in the porn I watched.

I massaged his heavy balls as I bobbed up and down his cock, "gawk, guk, guk.."

His body began to tense and I felt his balls contract. I knew he was close. I increased my pace and readied myself.

He didn't offer any direction, so I took it all in my mouth. The last shot hit the back of my throat and I fought hard not to choke. I kept as much in my mouth as I could as I pulled off him.

I swallowed my salty reward and gasped a breath of air.

"I could get used to this taste," I thought.

I lowered my mouth back down and sucked him clean. Then I slapped my tongue with the head of his cock as I looked in his eyes and giggled.

I could feel myself leaking into my panties through the holes in my new cage.

"I told you, you'd want more," he breathed heavily.

"Mmhmm," I said playfully as I rubbed the his head back and forth across my tongue.

"Next time I'll make you beg for it," he smirked. "You're gonna stay here tonight. I have to travel tomorrow and I have a two night stay in Atlanta. I'll be back late on Thursday," he explained.

He removed his robe and laid back on the bed. I crawled up beside him and rested my head against his chest. My hands explored the smooth, dark skin of his abdomen. My eyes closed and my body rose and fell slowly with each of his breaths.

I felt him get out of bed in the morning. It was hard not to notice someone of his size. The bed seemed to rise as he stood up. I watched his muscular, round ass as he disappeared into the bathroom.

When the shower water came on, I got up and made the bed. I heard him open and close the shower door as I finished.

I undressed and followed him into bathroom with his robe. I hung it on the hook behind the door and then climbed into the shower behind him.

Steam was filling the room and clouding the glass walls of the shower. He had a custom shower installed to accommodate his size. Like everything else, he made it seem small.

I squirted body wash into my palm and reached up to lather his shoulders. Working my way down his back, I felt the large ropes of muscles running along his spine. From behind, it almost seems like he had wings. His back was shaped like a wide "V". I lathered his powerful, round ass that I admired from the bed.

123456...9