Under African Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed my wife and made her taste her own bodily essence on his tongue. At the same time, she must have felt his big cock probing at her entrance and discreetly demanding entry. When she realised what was happening Jessica pulled free of their kiss and said "wait Ndori, we need a condom, I'm not on the pill."

Ndori looked at my wife and said "you must know that I would never use such a thing when I'm with a woman. And besides, you took me bare the other night."

"Yes, I know" replied Jessica, "but well, I am very fertile now and can't risk a baby with you. Not at my age."

I noticed that my wife failed to mention that a baby at the age of 44 would be the least of her worries. It would obviously not be her husband's. It would be clear that she had been impregnated by a black man!

"Ask your husband" replied Ndori, "I don't think he would mind if you took me bare."

Jessica looked at me for the first time since Ndori had got her naked. There was excitement and nervousness in her voice as she asked in a faltering way: "Ian, what do you think. Can I take him without protection? My god I can't even believe that I'm saying this!"

I had mixed feelings about what she was asking me. On the one hand we had often talked about her having unprotected sex with another man in our fantasies. But those were just fantasies. And this was something different. Ndori was black and if Jessica did get pregnant there would be no chance of me passing the baby off as mine. As these thoughts swirled around my head, I suddenly felt compelled to let them have each other as nature intended. No barriers to his sperm reaching her egg if she was indeed ovulating now. Anyway, I rationalised he wasn't going to use anything and her only chance of fucking him was to take him bare!

After what seemed like a long period of time, I said quite calmly to both of them; "Ndori please fuck my wife as nature intended. Fuck her bare and I will leave it up to both of you where you spill your seed."

Ndori smiled at me, Jessica looked slightly shocked and while she processed the fact that her husband had just told another man to make love to her without any barrier to pregnancy, Ndori raised himself up on his arms and said to me "put my cock into your wife. Show us you truly approve of what is going to happen." In a trance I walked over to them and looking down to where Ndori's huge cock was nudging against my wife's soaking sex I marvelled at the sheer size of what was going to be inside my wife's formerly virtuous and faithful pussy. Then without hesitation I took hold of his throbbing member and taking in every aspect of his black heavily veined cock I placed his huge cock head into the split of my wife's womanhood. I coated the head in her copious juices and then took aim with the head and pushed it into her opening.

As I looked at my wife's face, I heard Ndori say "you can let go now Ian." As I withdrew my hand from his cock, he allowed his body to push the bloated head of his cock deeper into my trembling wife. Amidst gasps from my wife, he then started to rock more and more of his cock into her welcoming tunnel until after a couple of minutes he had sunk the full length in, and his big balls were pushed up against her upturned and stretched ass.

In a somewhat breathless and also unbelieving voice Jessica said "Ian, I can't believe we are doing this. I am fertile and may be ovulating. He could knock me up!"

She looked at me with big questioning eyes as her lover set to work giving her the fuck of a lifetime. She wanted to know it would be alright and that I wouldn't hate her whatever happened. In answer I bent and kissed her and whispered; "it's alright, I love you. Take him and enjoy it." Although she still looked slightly incredulous at what I had just said, she did seem to relax a bit and within a few minutes was responding to her lover as I hoped she would.

Watching them fuck was wonderful and everything from a voyeuristic perspective that I had hoped it would be. But what I hadn't factored in were the smells and sounds of two people having sex. The room had become full of the heady scent of mating sex, a fertile woman and her essences and an alpha make with his sweat and pheromones. The cocktail was intoxicating. And then there were the sounds. The soft feminine mewling of a woman as she is pleasured sexually in the way that nature intended, by a man who could push all the right buttons and get her to respond accordingly. And then there were the heavier more masculine noises coming from Ndori as he strove to pleasure both this white wife and himself. The exquisite sensations that came from driving his mighty cock into this sexy wife translated to groans of pleasure from him.

I suspected that this love making session wouldn't last that long, based on the fact that both of them would be excited by what they were doing. After all, making love to another man's wife whilst the husband watched had to make Ndori feel like he was top male. And he was. No doubt about it. Ndori was taking my darling wife to places she might have dreamt of, but certainly hadn't been to with me during our lovemaking.

Up to now I hadn't dare play with my own throbbing cock in case I came. Now however I felt that I should join in the event and masturbate while they fucked. Moving closer to the rutting couple I pulled up my chair and sat down, cock in hand to enjoy the event. I was just in time to see Jessica move her long legs up across the thrusting backside of Ndori. The colour contrast was fantastic, pale skin, sandal clad pretty feet with painted nails draped over black glistening muscle. I watched the rise and fall of his athletic body as he repeatedly drove his large cock into the depths of my wife.

Being a voyeur there was one view I needed to see and that was the junction of their colliding sexes. And so, I moved to the end of the bed and knelt down on the floor and looked. And what a sight, one that I will always treasure. I could see Ndori's huge ball sack repeatedly banging up against Jessica's taut bum and then on every withdrawal of his cock I could the delicate flash of my wife clinging to his massive cock. But what really got to me was the sight of the frothy mess that the pair of them were producing. I guessed it was a mixture of Jessica's love cream and Ndori's precum, all being whipped up to look like a meringue.

My musings were interrupted by an increase in noise from the two lovers. Jessica was moaning loudly and started to thrash around. I knew this heralded an orgasm and sure enough a few seconds later as I moved back to the chair, she gasped "oh Ndori I'm coming now, yes oh nowwww." I watched as her legs scissored around Ndori's thrusting backside and then Jessica appeared to thrust her hips up against his mighty frame as the orgasm ripped through her body.

Ndori being the super fit athlete he was just kept ploughing on through her orgasm and when she had collapsed back to the mattress he said, "was that good Jessica?"

"Oh yes, Ndori, it was fantastic, I feel so alive when you make love to me" she replied.

"I'm not making love to you Jessica, I'm fucking you. Your husband can make love to you, but I fuck and claim my women do you understand?"

"Yes, I do Ndori, now fuck me hard and make me yours."

I was slightly shocked at my wife's crude response but perhaps not surprised. In the heat of sex anything can and might be said.

Smiling, Ndori picked up the pace of his fucking and began to thrust almost savagely into my wife. I suspected he was building up to the big finale. Jessica didn't appear to be fazed by his more aggressive behaviour and using her arms and legs hung onto him for the end of the journey. I noticed that Jessica's nails were drawing blood as she raked across Ndori's back. This couldn't last much longer and suddenly Ndori raised himself up on his arms and looking directly at Jessica said: "I'm going to come now, I'm going to seed you Jessica."

Although I knew this is the point we would get to, it still sobered me up knowing that he was going to blast his virile spunk into the fertile and unprotected womb of my wife. Jessica added the icing to the cake when she said, "yes Ndori, I'm ready, seed me and give me your baby."

Again, Ndori smiled, first at Jessica and then at me and said, "with pleasure, I will bless you with my baby."

As I watched the mating reach its climax, I realised that Jessica and myself had never really discussed the possibility of her becoming pregnant if she did take a lover and have unprotected sex. However, it seemed so right that she should be taking all that this lovely man had to offer, even if that meant I would again get to see her belly swell with a love child. Our love was strong enough, I knew that.

Suddenly Ndori started to curse in his own language and as I watched his thrusting became erratic. This was it I knew, the moment of possible impregnation. With one last savage thrust his body went rigid and every muscle in his athletic body seemed to stand out as time stood still.

"Yes, yes I can feel it, oh shooting so deep" murmured Jessica, obviously feeling the first blasts of semen as his cock head pushed against her battered cervix. Again and again his buttocks tensed and relaxed as he fired volley after volley into my wife's lovely fertile married garden.

They seemed to hold the climax forever. When they collapsed, they did so in a sweaty heap. There were rivulets of sweat all over Ndori's body. I could see him sucking in big breaths of air as he gradually calmed down from mating his woman. I could scarcely see my wife, her petite frame hidden by the larger body of Ndori. I do know that they stayed locked together for a long time. I could also hear Ndori whispering into Jessica's ear and for her part she kept planting little kisses on his neck and cheek. For the first time since Ndori arrived I felt superfluous to requirements. Now my wife and her lover were whispering endearments to each other in the post coital glow of a fantastic fucking. I decided to leave them for a while and so slipped unnoticed from the bedroom. I needed another stiff drink and having got one sat down to gather my thoughts.

I must have dozed off because I awoke an hour later and heard noises. Unsteadily I walked to the bedroom and suddenly remembered what would be causing the moans and sobs that were now filling the apartment. Looking through the bedroom door I saw my wife astride Ndori, her hips rising and falling, guided by his big hands. I didn't have to look to know that she was impaled on his big cock. Again, I sat in the chair and watched. Ndori who had seen me enter smiled, and then returned his attention to my wife. I guessed they had been fucking again for some time because once again I could see perspiration on her back and the way Ndori was bucking up and into her suggested to me that he was once again near to his climax.

Sure enough Ndori suddenly announced "I'm going to come Jessica."

"Yes, yes" hissed my wife, "I'm coming too, come with now, oh Ndori yes."

Ndori stiffened and groaned and holding my wife's hips firm he lunged deep into her and bucked repeatedly. I knew he was once again sending his seed deep into my wife and that her fertile womb would be soaking up even more of his prodigious offering. When Ndori had finished inseminating my wife he allowed her to collapse on top of him and held her there, gently stroking her hair.

Without realising, I had been masturbating again and was suddenly aware that I was going to come. With a groan and no shame, I allowed my spunk to splatter my thighs and the floor and saw that Ndori was watching and smiling. There was a look of understanding on his face. He knew that as a husband I had allowed him to fuck my wife, no mate with my wife. Yes, that would be more accurate. He realised that I had accepted his dominance and was content for my wife to enjoy a lover. A black lover!

As I continued to watch I saw him close his eyes and suddenly I knew that he was now exhausted. My wife rolled off him and flopped by his side. It was time I got some sleep as well. I crept back to the settee and laying down fell into a contented sleep.

I awoke with sunlight streaming through the window. I checked my watch and saw it was 7.00am. Late by safari and trekking standards! I decided I should check on the two lovers and when I reached the door and looked in, I had to stop and drink in the sight that greeted me. Ndori and my wife were sleeping totally uncovered. Her long sexy right leg was draped over Ndori's much more muscular thigh and her arm was across his chest. The colour contrast was electrifying. And so was the contrast in femininity and masculinity. I crept closer and knelt close to my wife. From my position I had a wonderful view of her hairy snatch which was now matted with slime. Her gaping sex also oozed more white fluid and I felt my cock harden as I realised this was Ndori's spunk draining from her! How much more was left inside I wondered, doing its job of searching for an egg to fertilise? I wanted to savour the view forever.

My musings were however interrupted by my wife's softly spoken "hey there, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine, I was just going to see if wanted a drink or anything?"

"That's very sweet of you, but I'm ok for now. We can talk later."

"Ok, sure, you have a lie in."

As I sorted myself a drink and then got showered and dressed, I became aware of the unmistakable sounds of love making once again. As I passed the bedroom, I saw that Ndori was taking my wife from behind, a position that she never liked with me, saying it was too demeaning! It didn't take Ndori long to come once again and I was amazed at his stamina and ability to repeatedly fuck like this. Holding Jessica's hips firmly he thrust deeply once last time and groaned loudly as he spewed more of his seed deep inside my trembling wife.

Eventually both the lovers appeared, dressed and looking tired but happy. I asked Ndori if he wanted a drink, but he told me he was already late for the day and needed to get going. After he left, Jessica came and sat at the table with me. She was looking directly at me searching my face for something. What? Anger, jealousy, unhappiness perhaps?

"Ian, I er, can we talk?"

"Yes of course, what about?"

"Last night of course, are you ok, I mean really ok about what I did with Ndori?"

"Jessica, I love you. I wanted you to have him, I encouraged it after all. You looked so good together, I will remember what I saw last night forever."

"Oh Ian" sniffed Jessica, "I don't deserve you. You are the best husband ever. I just needed to get this out of my system. I'm not going to do this again when we get home, you know that don't you?"

"What about tonight, it's our last night?"

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

"Well, I would be amazed if Ndori didn't want to come back and have you again, that's all."

"Oh, I see, well I could tell him that I.."

"No Jessica, you will say yes if he asks. However, I want to be involved if he comes back, is that alright?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I want to be naked and involved with your love making, that's all."

Jessica looked surprised but smiled at me. "Of course, you can join in my wonderful husband."

There followed an awkward silence, and I could see that Jessica was struggling with something else that she wanted to say. Eventually she said, "you know we made love without protection, don't you?" There was another silence and I replied;

"And, what about it?"

Jessica looked slightly bemused my response. "I'm still fertile Ian and well, there is a chance that I could become pregnant."

"Isn't that what you wanted?" I replied.

"No, what do you mean?"

"Well, I seem to remember you begged him to give you his baby, so you must have thought about becoming pregnant by him?"

"Oh Ian, I never, that is.."

"Sshh, its ok. I let it happen as well. If you get pregnant, we'll deal with it. I still love you and will always love you no matter what."

"Even if I have a mixed-race baby?"

"Yes, even then, come here my love."

Jessica came round the table and sat on my lap. We hugged and kissed and then Jessica placed my hand on her belly, and covering it with hers, she said "it might happen you know, I'm fertile right now." Under her bottom my cock jumped and thickened as she said this and smiling, she continued, "It turns you on doesn't it? The thought of me pregnant with his baby, it excites you my naughty man."

In a whisper, my voice full of emotion I nodded and said, "yes I would like to see your belly swell with his baby. Don't ask me why, but it seems the right thing to happen after the way he took you last night."

"Thank you, my love," Jessica replied, "we can try and make sure your wish becomes true tonight. If I let him have me again, he will have seeded me on my two most fertile days. It's not a given, but you could become a father again!"

The rest of that day went past in a blur. We did some sightseeing, but in truth we both knew that each of us was thinking about the coming night and what it might bring. After dinner we retired to our lodge and had just fixed ourselves a drink when there was a knock at the door. As I rose to answer it, I smiled at my wife. We both knew who it would be. Sure enough I was greeted by the smiling face of Ndori. "May I come in?" he enquired.

Without hesitation I opened the door and let him in. He was again dressed in traditional local tribesman attire with a loincloth covering his genitals. His bare chest adorned with a necklace of wooden beads glistened in the light. He looked magnificent!

"Ian I was hoping that I could say goodbye to Jessica. Would that be alright?"

"Yes of course, we would both like to say goodbye and thank you together. Jessica, why don't you take Ndori to the bedroom?"

Ndori looked slightly surprised but was more than happy to escort my wife who was dressed in a thin almost transparent light cotton dress and a pair of white strappy heeled sandals. I watched as Ndori took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

Over the next three hours I watched and helped as Ndori fucked my wife three times. The first time I insisted on placing his magnificent cock into her feminine portal and watched fascinated as his big cock head pushed through her outer lips and then began to penetrate her soaking cunt. The last close up view I had before retreating to sit and watch, was of his big, bloated balls nestling up to her tight and upturned rosebud arse. The first mating was fast and furious and became even more so when I told Ndori to give Jessica his baby. He was clearly aroused by the invitation of this husband to seed his wife so that she would bear his child. When his climax came Jessica clutched his muscular back with her delicate hands and made sure that her legs were locked around his heaving bum. Her white sandal clad feet looked amazing as her feet gripped his rising and falling backside. Ndori climaxed with a bellow that I was sure would be heard for miles around!

When he withdrew I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to clean my wife up and show that I approved of what he had done. So, I got between her legs and looking at the gooey mess issuing from her sex I dipped my head, extended my tongue and licked. And then I licked some more and sucked until my face was covered in their combined juices. When I stopped and looked up at Jessica she smiled and said, "thank you, I love you."

And so, the evening continued. As I said Ndori took my wife twice more and each time when he came, he had his big cock pressed tight up against the opening to her womb. Unlike the previous night however, Ndori said he couldn't stay the night because he had matters to attend to with guests leaving early in the morning. His farewell was tender and as he stood by the door my wife ran to him and they kissed a long farewell. It was very erotic once again seeing his big black hands clasping her soft white feminine body as she stood in her heeled sandals kissing the man who very possibly had just fathered her next child.