Under Blue Eyes Bk. 01

Story Info
Wanting to make it a family affair.
6.8k words
4.3
13k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it fun to read.

Under Blue Eyes, I mean skies. Book 1

We agreed to go camping in a group next year at the Christmas break, all ten of us, myself and my twin sister. That's why our Moms said, OK, we've done it three years in a row now with the same group. This year of 2016 was to have been our senior school trip. We planned on leaving a few days early from our private prep school. It had advanced classes for college, and we were due to go in the fall. The camping trip was to have been with my girlfriend, Wendy, and you with that jerk, John. We are all friends for years at the same school. It was to be a Christmas break camping in the Rocky Mountains National Park. We planned on camping for four nights and two nights at the Lodge. Funny how plans change. Wendy canceled after a fight with Danny over her man John, Danny's Ex-boyfriend, a few days before we were to go. I was thinking like a boy; I saw myself sleeping in a tent with my hot cheerleader girlfriend, losing my virginity. But things took a turn for the worse weather-wise, and my girl stayed home due to her parents catching wind of the tent sleeping arrangements. I'm getting ahead of myself about a year ahead; let me try to start over.

My Sister and I are twins; I'm ten minutes younger, which made my Sister my boss since she could talk and maybe before. I'm Dan Allan Bogart. I'm nineteen and stand six foot two. I weigh one hundred and eighty pounds and am very active in sports. I have long brown hair with bright blue eyes. My Sister Danielle Ann Bogart, or Danny to me, is my match in sports. She stands six feet and weighs one hundred and forty-five pounds. Her figure of 36c-28- 35 is something dreams are made of. Danny and I have the same brown hair, and our eyes are a matching blue.

----------

Almost a year ago, something changed with our relationship. We have been super close all our lives my Sister and I, but we grew even closer since Dad left with Mom's Sister, and they married four years ago. I wanted my Sister more than my girlfriend, but I never felt any vibe from my Sister. I've held back any hint of this, but if dreams come true, well enough of that. It started badly a year ago for me. You told me as we brushed our teeth in our Jack and Jill bathroom.

Danny said. "I'm going to let my boyfriend John; the star quarterback have my virginity tonight at his place; his folks are out of town."

I love to say I talked you out of it, but that was not what I did. I gagged my face went green as I spit my toothpaste out, took a drink of water, and spit again. I washed the sink out, turned, and walked away looking lost or maybe sick. Breakfast was a bitter silence as was the ride to school. I had no words for what it meant to me. I canceled my date that night, staying in and trying to watch TV with our Mom.

My Mom is Dr. Samantha Jean Bogart, It was getting late, and Mom is a doctor working long hours at a Hospital. Mom fell asleep next to me as we watched some show. I picked Mom up all one hundred and thirty pounds of you, taking you to bed. You stand five foot eight, wear short blond hair, and your eyes are as blue as ours.

I carried Mom to bed, tucked her in, kissed you on your forehead, telling you I loved you. I was downstairs in the kitchen eating a leftover chicken from dinner when my phone buzzed with Danny's ringtone. My first thought was great, Danny's calling to rub it in. You lost your cherry first, but that was not what the Text read. "Felt odd all day my brother walked away from me? I ask myself all day why? John was nice enough but way too crude for my taste. He skipped steps, long kisses, and longer foreplay. Nope, he tried to rush me; he grabbed my tit without asking. He got a face full of pepper spray! I am in front of his apartment complex; please come get me, Brother; we need to talk."

I text. "You alright, Sis? I am on my way out the door now."

You texted back. "I'm cold, but OK, I'm starting to feel the same about you and your dates fucking sick, huh, but we've always been a matched set like bookends."

I got there; you hopped into my Highlander; you looked cold. The light jacket looks good on you, but it could be warmer. So I had turned the heater on the seat warmer as I pulled out of our garage.

I said. "You alright, Sis? We stop for hot coffee before we go home. Stay warm here, Hon; this won't take long."

I picked up the steering wheel club lock and stepped out of my Highlander SUV, and walked with a purpose toward his apartment. I only took a few steps, and a mad-as-hell Sister brought me down. I've been tackled hard in football, but not often; this was hard. I turn around on the ground, not knowing who hit me to defend myself, and I'm looking you in the face inches apart; your breath smells sweet, as did your perfume.

I took a deep breath; my head got lighter, my face flushed, and my balls tingled. But my anger was gone.

I said. "Alright, I get it, Danny; Hulk, not smash, but may I kiss you?"

Not hearing a no but seeing you move to my lips, I moved my lips closer to you, and we kissed our once cold lips lasted for seconds our lips were now warm. I got up off the ground, held you in my strong arms, and stood with you. I carried you back to the car. I put you in the seat. I thought you would be pissed at that kiss, but that's not a pissed smile I see now.

I got in and drove us to a coffee shop. We had half coffee and hot chocolate. We talked about being kids and playing kissing games under the blankets in our tent camping out in the backyard. That last summer visiting Dad's parents before our folks got divorced, we felt pulled apart. Danny was with our step-granddad and wanted to give my Sister damn pony rides. It would have been better if he had a pony or a rocking horse but a knee and a rocking chair yuck.

Danny ran and found me, and I hid her under my bed when he came looking we saved each other often. We finished our drinks at the coffee shop, and we seemed talked out. It was like there was a line we were afraid to cross. You almost did; you leaned forward as if you were going to kiss me again, and Danny saw a few of her friends come in, she stopped. We went and chatted with your friends and said our goodbyes, and I drove home. We waited for the slow garage door to open this time, you kissed me. It was as hot as on the sidewalk; something clicked in my jaw; you heard it and looked at me as the door was open.

Danny said. "Your jaw again, Dan. It's been messed up since that fight where you stood by my side as we got our ass kicked, but we broke their bones. Nobody messes with my baby Brother Dan."

I said. "You saved me, Danny. Four big boys were kicking my ass on the ground. My martial arts school training only let me get a few hits in. Your hand was helping me up, and kicking that guy in the face hard pissed his friends off. We fought like a team, but nobody messes with my big Sister, right Danny?"

You stopped me pulling into the garage and said. "Not a good idea going in and doing anything with Mom here, but we need to talk after she leaves for work before we go to school, and about that, you pinkie swear you won't kick his ass at school?"

You kissed me again and looked into my eyes.

I said. "I won't pound his ass, but you know he's going to be a problem sooner or later, but you will tell me when. I love you, Danny."

We went in, and Mom was up sitting at the breakfast bar looking worried or mad or maybe both. The garage door must have woken her when I left; she can't sleep without her baby chicks safe in the nest.

I kissed Mom and said. "Sorry, Mom, I should have thought to call goodnight."

Danny grabbed Mom's arm and said. "Hot cocoa, Mom, and let's sit by the fire. I'll tell you why Dan had to pick me up." You winked at me.

I went to bed to dream of those soft hot lips, never-mind their my Sisters. Hours later, before my alarm, I was woken softly, but a warm body slipped into my bed beside me when soft lips kissed my neck. I woke, and my arms wrapped around you and held you. I trembled as you moved over me; your weight and heat moved to my rapidly growing cock. My seven inches grow against your tummy, and you moan and shake.

We kissed, and you moved to the side, and your hand found me. You stroked my cock as you pulled down my sweats. I know we had watched porn made by women on what to do you with your girl friends me on my own.

I said. "Man, your hot Danny, may I see you and taste you?"

I tease your nipples to the moan you said. "Yes." And I pulled your top up as I kissed your nipple. Sucking it inside my mouth and teasing your neck, it flashed red in the darkness; the glow from the bathroom light let me see. My hand went down your flat stomach.

I pulled your bottoms waist out, and I said before my fingers touched your skin. "I need to hear you say it; this is a line we're on right now. I want to make you come, Danny, but I need your consent."

You moaned. "Yes, you know that was sexy as fuck you stopping and asking but hurry, we need to hurry, or we will be late for school."

My fingers tease your curly pussy hairs as I find your pussy lips; my hand is moving to the heat. I slipped into your wet lips; the wet noise made me moan. "Shit, Danny, your so wet. Did I do this?"

Danny moans. "Yes baby, you did you do; I think you will."

My cock throbbed as your hot mouth took me inside your mouth. I stopped my fingers from moving in you, but my hand rubbed your pussy hard, making circles and moving your lips from the outside. I wanted to taste your charms, but if that was what you wanted, that is what I give you. I feel your hand on mine as you stop my hand from moving too much. You hold me there, my your hot. I moaned hard when your nose hit my hard stomach; you bobbed up and down on my hard seven inches, and I felt my balls tickle like I was going to blow.

I said. "I, I your shit, my first Danny you going to make me blow shit baby, baby so good, I'm coming do you want to taste me, baby?"

I came hard, and it was a few hard spurts, and then it was just dribbling as you lick and suck up every drop. Then, finally, I pull you up and kiss you hard, tasting me in your mouth; I pull your bottoms off you.

I started kissing your thighs, and you said. "Stop teasing Dan. I did not tease you; now make me crazy, brother."

Kissing your lips as my fingers push lightly all around your clit. It pokes out as I tease my tongue on your hot pussy. Your juices and smells are driving me crazy. I did; it took a little longer than I, but you came three times before you pushed me away as my alarm went off to get up.

Danny said. "As much as I want you inside me, the room reeks of our sex Baby Mom will kill us if we do it here."

I said. "We need to clean up, and I open the window. I will close my bedroom window when we get home."

I thought fast on my feet and closed off my heat vent in the floor to keep the heating bill regular by putting a rug and my old toy box over the vent. I sprayed a stink killer, a room freshener. My Mom, Sam, bought it for me to keep the funk smell of a growing teen boy from being too bad. I ran downstairs to you, making coffee. I walk up behind you, wrapping my arms around you. I smell your scent as I kiss your neck, as lovers do.

You are dressed for school, we ate homemade hot pockets at the breakfast bar; we ate and got ready to run to school. You hand me my roadie coffee cup as you take my hand, and you lead me to our jackets. You put mine on me, and I put yours on you; we have done this since Mom told me to be nice to you in third grade; you were my only Sister. It is a great idea to be nice to my Sister.

As we drove the few miles to school, I hit a patch of black ice, and my SUV took it like it was made for it and slipped but caught traction, keeping me in control. Just a skipped heartbeat, no big thing.

I reached out and squeezed your hand through your glove as I said. "I feel more grown up, Sis touching you now. I felt your heartbeat; you are so beautiful, but I can't stop Danny from touching you. Your kissing me awoke a dream I had years ago before Dad left. We were married and in our eighties, and still, your touch lit my fire; pretty fucking sick, huh, I guess, but I felt you when you kissed me, stopping me from killing him.

Danny said. "Maybe it's time we're old enough to make our own rules now, Baby. The old-world rules don't seem to fit.

I said. "I guess we do need to talk more. Is it just the lust of forbidden fruit, or are we destined to burn in hell for our love?"

You answer. 'You know it's not smart doing things at home. It's too easy to get caught in your room reeked of lovemaking. So how are we going to keep this from her?"

I said. "I don't think we can love. We need to pretend we're still seeing other people. And we need to cool it, or we will get caught. Mom knows how to use a knife. If we get caught no kidding it will kill Mom like Dad leaving again."

I drove the few miles to school; the road was salted better, and we did not see more ice. I saw the asshole talking to another girl standing under the carport to drop off kids. Danny grabbed my hand as I parked, and you said.

"Baby, you got my heart. I love to kiss you right now; I've forgotten how he tasted when we kissed or felt. I felt all the man I ever wanted sitting next to me, and we have to figure out how we work this, but your, my man, now Dan, better get used to it."

I took your glove off you, kissed your hand, and held it to my cheek. You sighed as the first bell rang. You put your glove back on as we walked into school together. The school day went fast; not having classes together helped, but during the quiet times of my day, I felt your heat and smelled your scent. We got home from school; my room was icy; my glass of water frozen, and I still smelled of us in the room.

I changed the bed sheets and sprayed again, closing the window and moving the toy box. We went downstairs, put on our sweats, and studied as you made us snacks and coffee. We got done in short order; our grade points mine 2.9 yours is 3.8. You grabbed my hand; my heart skipped a beat, thinking about what you had in mind.

You led us to the basement gym, and we held hands as we jogged on the treadmill. I was hoping for sex, and your smile showed me you knew what I was thinking. I looked at you, and your breast bounced nicely. I stood to the side of you. My hands grab a bouncing breast, and I tease your nipple. I pull out a vibe from my pocket, and I hold it on your pussy, pushing it up halfway into your sweats, giving you camel toe. You moan as you lose a step, but you get it back. It was a few minutes till you screamed and stopped running. I knew you came. The treadmill moved you off the track tossing you toward the wall. I grabbed you before you hit, picked you up, and kissed your cold mouth, holding you up as I set you down and smiled at you.

I got back on and started running again, I say. "Baby, Mom's due home; you can't do me."

Danny said. "I go wash up for dinner then; we should cook dinner for Mom. We robbed her of some sleep last night. She was worried when you left without telling her she wanted to ground you, but I sweet-talked her out of it."

I watched you walk up the stairs and stop at the top. You bent over, dropped your sweats, spread your lips, and showed me your wet pink from behind. I ran up upstairs as you went to your bedroom as I heard Mom come in. Getting upstairs, I see Sam plop on the couch and sigh.

As I grabbed a blanket and covered you with the blanket, as I said. "Danny and I have you on dinner we will cook, Mom. I got you, my love. Sorry for not waking you and telling you Danny called. She had trouble with her date; I had no clue what her trouble was; I could not stop and tell you I do it again in a second; damn, I should have Texted you! Sorry, Mom, Danny is so much smart than I am."

I took Mom's shoes off and rubbed your feet. Danny comes out and hands you a drink, and said. "I go get things ready for you to start with your magic, Brother, Mom, you mind if Dan leaves out the meat?" You winked at me.

My Sister said meat, and I laughed. Mom's answer was a moan, no. So I made Eggplant Lasagna with vegetable sausage in the sauce. My Sister and I work well together. My hand kept touching your arm, just a squeeze. Till you went and pulled me into the pantry and you, closed the door, and you put your feet against the door without saying a word, you pulled my pants down, and you sucked my cock as you did just hours ago, my need was just as great my hands held your face not hard or demanding. My hips moved softly fucking your face you stared jacking me as you sucked it looked like I was not the only one who watched porn to learn things.

I was trying to act cool, but I was too close, but you looked up at me, and I blew off in your hot mouth as you watched my face turn red and my eyes rolled up in my head; I had trouble standing upright. I fell to the floor. I grab your neck, and as I shake, the blood rushing in my ears, I kiss you, and you find that hot. I held you as my breath returned to normal. Danny pulls out a bottle of perfume and breath spray. We get a shot each. Going out to check on Mom and tell you dinner is twenty minutes out, you're asleep holding an untouched drink. I took your drink and put it on a coaster. As we watch the weather for the weekend with the sound off, Mom starts moaning in her sleep as her hips rotate like she is getting some. Danny and I exchanged sad looks as we watched; why did our hot Mom, not date?

The timer went off in the kitchen, and Danny ran to dish it up. I put my mouth near my Mom's ear, kissed your cheek, and said. "Sorry, my love, your dreaming dinner is ready. I wish you would date again. This is the third time I have had to wake you mid-dream. Your moaning in your sleep is sexy. If you weren't my Mother, would we both be happy, Mom.

Your eyes saw me, and you smiled and said. "I was dreaming you cooked dinner, swept me off my feet, and fed me in bed. But, Dan, sorry, I err; well, I'm sorry, that was inappropriate, baby."

I pulled you up, hugging you, and we danced into the dining room to Danny's music. I let Mom sit as I pushed your chair in as Danny poured you a drink. I took the pitcher of water from you and put it on the table, and I then danced my Sister around the table to her seat. As I pulled out your chair and sat you down, I did a turn on one foot, and my leg went over the tall chair back.

I sat and said. "I know we're not big on prayers before dinner or even going to church. That's my choice too. But I like to say how blessed I am to have two strong, incredible women on my side who loves me even knowing who and what I am. Oddly, Dad was never a role model, but I strive to be like you two ladies. I love you. Now let's enjoy this meal that Danny and I made."

Danny said. "I made the salad; this is all Dan's doing, Mom!"

----------

Over the next year, it went by with the warp speed of youth. We traded kisses and found places to play and learned about each other we found very little time or a place but were happy being together long enough or safe enough. If we had time, oral sex, but we were pretty free with leaving a trail of our smell in any room we kissed if we did more; it was terrible about six weeks in our morning of sleeping in bed together almost got us caught. You had just joined me in bed. You started to wake me when we heard the front door open, and Mom was heard running up the stairs. I pushed you off my cock as you liked to sit on my hard cock letting it slide between your wet pussy lips. Danny left my bed and made it to your room as Mom opened the door, and putting a check in my wallet, leaving it stuck out so it was visible.

12