Under Blue Eyes Bk. 02

Story Info
Your Sister see's you a gift on the top of the world.
7.2k words
4.56
4.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you like more, a few kind words will go a long way to getting that done.

Under Blue Eyes, I mean skies. Book 2

Your eyes saw me putting my clothes on, and you grabbed your things. You started doing your hair and makeup with what little you had. I kept checking my watch. I just knew Danny thought I was impatient waiting on her. Finally, when there was a knock at the door, it was a hair and makeup team. I let them in. I still had to wait almost a half hour, but I did not look at my watch once my eyes were on yours; you looked so good I took this time to text Mom.

I sent a text. "Hi sexy, I wish you told me to be quiet sometimes, but you never said be quiet. But we left you alone, hoping you find time for yourself To have some fun and you had plenty of time to plan. A little birdie told me you bought Ice cream, wine, and frozen pizzas. Mom, no man, or is it a woman? That's fine with us, dear; we want you to be happy. You keep this up, and Danny and I will get involved if we have to tie you down and do it ourselves, we will. Anyway, Sis is getting dressed up, we're going dancing. We got snowed out on the trail, and I paid to have her hair and makeup done. She looks as hot as you, Mom; you have one more day till we get home. I was coming home tomorrow, Christmas Eve, Mom, but we can stay one more day if you need us to; dear, let me know. Love you, Mom; you two are my best girls."

I waited as Danny washed your hands. As we were in the elevator, Mom texted me back; it read. "Who would want this old broad no, you kids, have fun. I'll see you when you get home we will open presents. The one guy I want, I can't... kiss your Sister for me, dear love you two."

As we wait for a table, I show you my text and Mom. Danny holds my arm and says. "We're going to have to do it for her, aren't we? And are you the guy she can't have, you think? I thought a lot about doing a threesome with you, but I don't think I can share you with anyone else. I thought about another woman, but our school is too small that shit gets around. Remember Bobby and his sister June, even Jim and Andy took so much heat they moved."

I say. "Yes, I recall, but sorry dear, you were talking? I'm still stuck on being that guy she can't have."

We sat down to eat, and they offered us the wine list and told them we weren't of drinking age thanks. I had to turn down three drinks offered by guys trying to get Danny to look at them as dates, and two glasses of a mixed drink with an umbrella were from an older couple; it looked like they both wanted us.

Danny laughed and says. "My score was higher. It was 3 to 1, maybe two, the guy wants you, and she's into me. So that would be 4 to 1."

When we ate and went next door to dance, I was not getting hit on because Danny was on my arm or dancing with you. Women have more class. The guys fuck you; no class at all.

I got tired of looking mean and sending guys away, you say. "Let's go. This is not much fun; your sex, Dan men, sucks."

Getting to the elevator was quite the ordeal; two guys and one girl were looking for our room numbers. I got in the room and locked it behind me, and say. "I have known for years you were beautiful beyond words, Danny, but good lord, I will need to figure out how to put a ring on it to keep the wolfs at bay or carry a bat and a gun."

I was stripped out of our clothes, Danny hung them up, and you pulled me to bed, pulled the covers up, and says. "I'm sleepy and horny; maybe take me when we get up; we must be on the road by eleven am."

With that, you curled up next to me so close you were inside me. I thought we would made love; you did undress us, but you felt so good in my arms I did not care. I felt so close to you on our fifth night sleeping together. Danny was up first before me, and you ordered breakfast, and you took anti-cramp pills. You attacked the coffee when it arrived and brought it into the bathroom. You were spotting, and your cramps were giving you a hard time. I pulled you back to bed and rubbed your tummy; as I kissed your neck, it was clear I was not trying to get your sex.

I pull your vibrator out and rub your pussy, teasing you and saying. "My last girlfriend said a hard cracking come helped with her cramps. I hope this helps you, baby."

The vibe did its job. You came hard, and you had to run to the bathroom. I walked in and held your hand. I asked you. "Want to stay over, Hon we can you know?"

You say. "Another day with you sounds wonderful, but Mom must be half nuts alone in that big house, and we can still do Christmas. Maybe you should dance with her, and you could do it as the male strippers at our Aunts bridal party did; your mouth frowned."

I have not heard of this, I say. But, "Danny, what in the world are you talking about?"

Danny says. "Mom's Sister might have sucked off the male stripper in the bathroom, and maybe more I left and came home. If you did not have the flu, you would have been at that wedding; they were horrible people, and step-grand-paw was mostly hands."

We got on the road. I stopped for gas. You came in with me; inside, there were ten guys, all kinds from suits to the construction workers, and they all watched my Sister like she was a bacon and egg breakfast sandwich. We filled up on drinks and road snacks.

We got to my silver Highlander to wolf whistles, Danny says. "You men are getting on my nerves all ages, dude. You're lucky I've loved you since we had to share a bed when the family came over. But dude, get me home, please I want to curl up and watch Dr. Who's Christmas specials with you as you rub my feet and tell me how sexy I am. Shit, we will have to do something else. Moms at home. What did you give Mom, or for that matter, what did you give me."

I say. "Baby, I pleaded the fifth."

I had made a few gifts in a jewelry class. I made both of you rings and necklaces, a Christmas card with the receipt for Mom's mortgage, and a handmade card for Danny with a note that her collage was covered. What Danny said about college, I was working on an Idea I would need to find a few minutes alone, but another card telling you I was going to college with you not to get a degree but so that I could be with you.

The trip home was not bad, but we had a light rain; it was not freezing, so it was okay but made the trip seem longer. You slept most of the way home. I played tunes as you would reach out to find my hand, and you held it. I pulled into a roadside park, and we went and peed. I poured a cup of coffee, offered you a sip, and you kept it. I poured another cup.

Danny says. Hon, you look tense on the rainy drive; doing you in, dear? You need a good come or a neck rub?"

I say. "Neck rub way too many people way too close for that, but it makes me love you more that you offered Danny."

We got home and expected Mom to meet us in the garage with hugs and hot cocoa. That was not the case; we left our packs but brought our suitcases in. Mom passed out at six pm. Two empty bottles of wine were on the floor. I ran to the kitchen dishes of pizza crust were stacked on the counter. Danny takes my hand and sees the dozen of empties in the trash. I run upstairs, and Mom's room is a mess. Nor was there a tree set up downstairs or trimmings on Christmas Eve.

Danny says. "We work as a team, or you take Mom's room, and I do the kitchen?"

I rubbed your butt and touched your arm and say. "Together, baby were together, you said in the cabin."

We picked up Mom up and took her to the spare bedroom and tucked her in but boy she reeked.

We stripped the bed, I started the bathroom, and I took the dirty clothes to the drop chute to be cleaned later. Then, we lit candles and went down and did the kitchen. Then, we ate a frozen pizza, and as it baked, you went and checked on Mom.

You came in, you say. "Mom smells worse than your gym clothes, baby; we need to clean her up, too, then we can put the tree up."

You stopped at the bathroom, you were gone a few and came back and kissed me. I got the tree out to put it together after the bath; as our dinner was ready, I opened the fridge for our sodas and found a dozen wine bottles. I grabbed and as you helped me empty them dropped them in the trash. I took it out to the trash cans in the three car garage.

We ate; it was eight thirty, and Danny says. "Let's go give Mom a shower or a bath?"

We did the bath, we took her clothes off, and you dropped them in the trash. The stains looked like they had been there for days. I took the left side of Mom; you had the right. We washed all of you; not a spot was left untouched. We put you in a warm jumper as I carried you to bed and covered you with a blanket. Going downstairs, I turn on Christmas music; you can hardly keep your eyes open. I kissed your forehead and wrapped you in a blanket. I went and made a lovely card for Danny that read. "If you go to school for your dream, I will be with you. I'll go to school to take classes that make me as smart as you want me to be, but I felt no need for a degree not with my income I placed a 100k on stocks I might be sitting pretty I know by mid March."

I finished the house; it became a Christmas village, and it was near dawn. I quit drinking cocoa as I kicked my shoes off to lie with my Sister. I see the house two doors down the lights aren't on. They do them every year, but the lights were not there, but the house lights were out. I recall hearing that the husband died in a car wreck before we left. I saw someone go and take something out to the trash; It was too much. I could see the tree in the window. I put on my shoes, opened the garage door, and dragged out our backup generator with extension cords and a five-gallon gas can. I walked down the street as a neighbor walked out for the newspaper; he waved to me. I knocked on the door. Mrs. Smith answered the door.

I started the generator and say. "Santa brings lights. I'll be back later with toys and candies. I could not live if my Mom or my Sister were too. You know your kids are your life now, aren't they?"

Your face was drawn with lines your eyes were cried out. I plugged the tree in it lit up the house; the fireplace was the only heat in the room blankets were hung over the doors to the other rooms. I saw a power bill on the table. I put it in my pocket. I went home. The neighbor who waved to me was pulling his generator towards the house. His son had two space heaters. I stopped and helped them hook it up, and her room was getting warmer.

I shook hands and say. "I will be back by eight am with gifts and toys. I got to go wrap them." Getting home I saw Danny asleep; I went upstairs and pulled my Game-boy and toys downstairs. I sat on the floor and wrapped toys; the paper made a little noise I heard. "Last minute gift, baby?"

I answered. "No, dear Mrs. Smith, her lights are off; she's past due on her bills. I giving my toys to her kids; I could use some girl's toys and candies; she has a little girl. I will pay the light bill for her. I thought, what if Mom died like her husband? I can't sleep till this is done."

It was getting close to eight. I called the power company's emergency number, told them the story, and paid for her power for six months. They said there was a truck not far; they called them. The power will be on in a few hours. Danny was crying as she was wrapping gifts. The front door rang, and a dozen people were loaded with gifts and dishes of food. I let them in; they came into the living room, and gifts were being wrapped; they bought bags of food for their house.

Mr. Jennings says. "Did you know how to call the power company and find out that out and we can get their power pack on?"

I say. "I called it was a few thousand. I took care of it."

Mr. Jennings and three others pulled their wallets out and handed me cash; my first thought was to say no, but I asked Danny. "May I Have a new Christmas card, please?"

Danny says. "I go see how Mom is doing with her flu and grab you one."

Mrs. Jennings says. "Dan, your Mom, she's sick with the flu, dear I saw the empties. This time of year is hard on folks. I'll bring some hot soup over."

Danny came back and gave me a card. I put the cash in the card and marked it from Santa to Mrs. Smith. We left the house an army of gifts; three of the younger kids had three older bikes in two sizes with bows. It was clear the bikes were cleaned and polished. I turned and saw our neighbors walking with us. One guy was wearing a Santa suit. Danny started singing; we went to the door, and I went to knock when a little girl opened it and says. "Mommy, your wrong Santa did come to our house; He's here."

We felt terrific. Danny had her arm in mine as a tear flowed down her cheek. This was better than any gift I ever got. Then, Mrs. Smith came to me and hugged us.

I hand you a card and say. "I found this under the tree; it has your name on it."

We walked home saying Merry Season to all and happy new year to all. I walked into the house. I cleaned up the living room and lay on the couch, and Danny curled up in my arms as you covered us with a blanket.

I slept and woke after noon to our Mom shaking us awake, and she say. "What are you babies doing sleeping together and the house and everything is clean, and you two did all the decorations?"

Danny stretches like a cat and says. "We did the tree; Dan did the rest; he is not only my brother but also the best man I know."

I went upstairs and showered and shaved, wrapped in a towel. Danny watched me shave and says. "Mr. and Mrs. Jennings are downstairs giving our Mom an earful of what you did today; they brought back our generator, and the gas can is full. He said their lights were back on. He told Mom how that happened. Moms floating on air, so am I, baby."

You reached over, pulled my towel off, and gave me a hand job with slow strokes, and you spit on my hand as you held me tight. You felt me throb; it led to a blowjob as your hot mouth had your tongue teased my head as you tried to get in my pee hole. My precum was dripping, and you played with my balls, and I lost control, trying hard not to fuck your face too hard.

I was treated like a king, But I kissed my queen to taste me in your mouth. Then, finally, I was dressed and went down, and Mom handed me a coffee. The Jennings were gone. Mom was making breakfast for me as Danny sang to the Christmas songs playing on the stereo. As If last night or week never happened, life looked normal.

I entered the kitchen, and Danny told Mom about all the creeps at the hotel and how I treated her better than any man she had ever met. "A total waste of time dating when what we can't have is 1000% better."

Our Mom says. "I know, dear, I know."

We sat on the couch as Mom handed out our gifts. When everyone had theirs, we opened them. I got shirts, another watch, and a newer phone, as did Danny. Mom opened her gift: a necklace with our names inlaid with diamond chips. I received an A+ as a grade. Danny opened the ring and saw the words in the ring, Loved by Dan. You kissed me, went to Mom, handed your reading glasses, and showed Mom as you kissed her. Danny's gift to me was a bad-ass pair of headphones. Next, Mom opened a big box, the biggest under the tree. It was filled with chocolate and hot cocoa mixes from over two dozen packages from San Francisco. You see the 8x10 Christmas card and tear it open, and Danny hands you your glasses. As you start reading, a piece of paper falls onto the floor. The letter read. "You have done it all for us, and trust me when I say this, your old life is over. A new one begins. I am the man you raised and your man in all things now. Our home is now paid for; it should make it easier to pay off your student loans."

Picking up the bill marked paid in full from the floor, you came and sat in my lap, and Sam says. "You are going to tell your Mom, you sexy man who you kill to get this kind of cash, and why have you kept it from us, baby? Thank you, baby. Wow, now spill it, my big man."

I started by taking a big drink of coffee and a smile, but Mom's look killed that a bit. I say. "Mom, my gift to you started with your granddad and an ounce of gold we got from the estate. I cashed it in. I got hosed on the price, but I had an inside tip about the players needing help in the sports medical center. Four key players were hurt when working on my knee, and they talked about who else was hurt on the team."

"I cashed the coin at a pawnshop. I took the cash, put it on a prepaid card, and put the money on the Super Bowl, and with the odds of four to one, my 1200 bucks became 4800 bucks. I went and paid 1800 for the coin back. I took 2000 and bet on the Nuggets and the lady's soccer game and lost it all. I researched the companies online and found ten companies on the verge of going big. My 1000 dollars is now, I own stock in thirty companies, and so far, I have made over $400,000. My two years were half that for both years. The five thousand you loaned me to buy my truck was unnecessary, but it let me hide the cost. It was so clean and had low mileage. A couple owned it were in their eighty's; it had 15k on it, and it was a 2004. I paid 10.5k. I repainted it and paid you back over the year working at a sports gym. I missed led you because I feared what Dad would or could do about it turning me in for one I don't trust any of that family."

Mom says. "You're grounded."

I kissed Mom hard and sexy and say. "I'm happy with that, Mom, Sam; you know I'll have to give you massages as part of my punishment, and just so you know, your necklace and ring I made in art class out of wax, and the gold came from my coin, I could not think of a better use of the gold. I love you both."

I started the TV, found Dr. Who for Danny, and handed you the remote. "I start dinner, ladies' pizzas. I know my Sis wants a veggie pizza, sausage, peppers, and pineapple Mom?"

I took the trash out, waiting for the dough to rise. I make sourdough hand-tossed pizzas; my ladies love it; as the pizza started, I made a feta cheese mixed greens salad.

I serve up the pies and salads. I brought out sparkling water, and Mom asked for wine.

I stood up and, in a firm voice, say. "No, you're not getting any wine. You are not turning out like Dad, I took the trash out five days, and twelve bottles means you cried yourself to sleep every night. So that shit ends hear and now. You are getting a full workout in the morning; Danny and I will fix this, Mom, but this ends now. You are a fucking knockout; you stop hearts when you enter a room. Now let's eat; we give you a special back-rub after dinner."

Danny says. "You never be alone with our love Mom Dan, and I will not let you backslide twelve bottles, Mom?"

We ate with Mom, trying not to cry. After dinner and the third Dr. Who, Mom started to cry. Danny curled up next to Mom as I sat on the floor and rubbed her feet with baby oil. I hear tiny moans. Danny is kissing your neck and whispers words of love to you. I find your aroma is one of regret and alcohol.

I went to Mom's room, lit the candles, and added rose petals to the bed. I heated the massage oil next to the bed. Going to my room to change, I put on my black silk tee and matching shorts with a touch of cologne. I turn to the sound of my door open, and I hear a whistle, and You say. "I need one to baby a kiss from you."

I kissed you as you ran next door. You shower, and you go to your room to change. I walk downstairs to a Mom watching TV with a blank face. I turn the TV off as I hear your tub running. Danny is filling your tub. I pick my Mom up and carry you upstairs. You see your room clean, the bed and room looking and smelling sexy; I take you to the bathroom.

I put Mom down on the floor as Danny is in a pink silk tee and matching shorts, as you take Mom's things off to your peaceful protest. I drop a bath bomb in, and the room fills with the smell of lavender. I pick up our Mom in her panties and carry you over to the tub; I put your feet into moans. Danny gives you your toothbrush and some paste, making you spit in the trash can as you rinse with your water glass. Your breast floats on the milky water; you can see what's out but not what's in it.

12